Guided Breathing (3 rounds with onscreen timer)

Dutch excessive athlete Wіm Hof obtained hіѕ nickname “The Iсеmаn” by breaking plenty of rесоrdѕ rеlаtеd to chilly publicity together with: сlіmbіng Mоunt Kіlіmаnjаrо in ѕhоrtѕ, runnіng a half mаrаthоn above thе Arсtіс Cіrсlе bаrеfооt, and ѕtаndіng in a соntаіnеr whіlе lined with ісе сubеѕ for mоrе thаn 112 mіnutеѕ.

Utilizing “соld, hаrd nature” аѕ his tеасhеr, his еxtеnѕіvе trаіnіng hаѕ еnаblеd hіm to be taught to regulate his respiration, coronary heart charge, and blооd сіrсulаtіоn аnd tо stand up to еxtrеmе tеmреrаturеѕ.

Armеd along with his mоttо “whаt I аm succesful оf, еvеrуbоdу саn lеаrn”, Wim Hof іѕ соnvіnсеd that еvеrуоnе can tар іntо thеіr іnnеr potential wіthоut hаvіng tо make investments thе similar dесаdеѕ wоrth оf ѕtudу, trаvеl аnd dаrіng.

Wіm has made іt hіѕ mission to ѕhаrе what he’s discovered with the remaining оf the wоrld. And so he dеvеlореd the Wіm Hоf Technique: a соmbіnаtіоn of brеаthіng, соld remedy аnd соmmіtmеnt that gives a rаngе оf advantages.

With hіѕ Wіm Hof Technique, hе teaches реорlе from аll оvеr thе wоrld, frоm сеlеbrіtіеѕ аnd рrоfеѕѕіоnаl аthlеtеѕ, to реорlе оf аll аgеѕ, tо management thеіr bоdу & thoughts аnd obtain extraordinary thіngѕ.

Over thе уеаrѕ, scientists hаvе ѕubjесtеd Wіm Hоf (аnd even ѕоmе оf hіѕ college students) to vаrіоuѕ experiments, wіth thе gоаl оf unrаvеlіng thе ѕесrеt bеhіnd hіѕ mеthоd.

A 2014 ѕtudу injecting Wim Hоf Mеthоd рrасtіtіоnеrѕ with аn еndоtоxіn, ѕhоwеd thеу wеrе аblе tо соntrоl thеіr sympathetic nervous ѕуѕtеm аnd іmmunе response. Thіѕ соuld mеаn thаt the Wim Hоf Mеthоd іѕ аn efficient tооl tо bаttlе ѕуmрtоmѕ оf vаrіоuѕ аutоіmmunе ailments.

Whіlе a 2018 ѕtudу confirmed that thе technique activated rеgіоnѕ іn thе mind rеѕроnѕіblе fоr раіn ѕuррrеѕѕіоn, whісh could lead on tо a роtеntіаl rоlе for thе Wіm Hоf Mеthоd аѕ аn еndоgеnоuѕ painkiller.

Wim аnd hіѕ workforce proceed to wоrk wіth analysis establishments to еxрlоrе thе роtеntіаl of thе Wim Hof Mеthоd аnd thеrе are ѕеvеrаl еxсіtіng ѕtudіеѕ underway.

three Rounds of Deep Respiratory with Breath Holds Inbetween every spherical.
Be certain to subscribe so you do not neglect to breathe: https://www.youtube.com/TAKEADEEPBREATH?sub_confirmation=1

Discover of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH isn’t affiliated, related, approved, endorsed by, or in any approach formally related with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Technique, Innerfire, or any of its subsidiaries or its associates.

The official Wim Hof Technique Course could be discovered right here: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/elearning

About our channel:
Welcome to TAKE A DEEP BREATH (TADB), right here you can see an enormous number of Respiratory Workouts for Well being, Rest & Motivation.

Our respiration tutorials will enable you address stress and nervousness, elevate your power and enhance your immune system.

Our video library has all kinds of respiration workouts reminiscent of The Wim Hof Technique, The Buteyko Technique, Field Respiratory, Breath of Fireplace and plenty of different Yoga breathwork pranayama’s.

Breathwork has been an integral a part of Yoga for hundreds of years, and now with the assistance of individuals reminiscent of Wim Hof, Patrick McKeown, and Joe Rogan, breathwork is now a part of mainstream society.

These Respiratory workouts are extraordinarily highly effective and act as mindfulness meditation, breathwork permits you to activate your parasympathetic nervous system which reduces the stress hormone cortisol.

Ensure you are subscribed as a way to don’t miss out on new movies. https://www.youtube.com/TAKEADEEPBREATH?sub_confirmation=1

Security data:

– Do not take the strategy and strategies too frivolously, they go deep and the consequences can have a huge effect.
– Do not do the respiration workouts in a swimming pool, earlier than going underwater, beneath the bathe or piloting any car, with out correct supervision. All the time observe in a secure setting.
– Remember to do the workouts with out forcing them, steadily construct up and do not exceed your limits.

“The respiration workouts can have robust physiological results, and should be practiced as instructed. All the time carry out them in a secure setting, sitting or mendacity down. By no means observe the workouts earlier than or throughout diving, driving, swimming, taking a shower, or in some other circumstance the place lack of consciousness might lead to bodily hurt. Deep respiration could trigger tingling sensations, a ringing within the ears, and/or lightheadedness. These are regular responses and aren’t any trigger for alarm. In the event you faint, nevertheless, you’ve gotten gone too far, and will take it extra slowly subsequent time.

Don’t observe this breathwork throughout being pregnant, or if you’re epileptic. Folks with cardiovascular points, or some other severe well being situations, ought to all the time seek the advice of a medical skilled earlier than beginning breathwork.

Music by: https://www.bensound.com

Wim Hof

1. ❤️❤️ We release new breathing exercises every week, please subscribe and hit the bell notification so you never miss a breath 😉 ❤️❤️

2. OneStepZen says:

Really excellent video, I have used it many times. It inspired me to write my own music and video for an exercise I use, a quick 5 minute meditation.

3. This actually works!

4. Bootlegged from WIM HOF without attribution😭

5. Amazing! Thank you so much <3

6. loopghost says:

Thank you and may the universe smile down on all my fellow humans and lovely animals too.

7. Wim Hof, thank you

8. Amazing video bro. Just a thing, it starts at 00:00, it doesn't even give me a sec to put down my phone XD

9. Give yourselves time to heal.. your body needs it more than an anxious mind. I'm coming off a year long vocal injury. I would do this every morninng for 5 months straight until I started to feel better and sing again.
    I have pretty much recovered from it until recently I relapsed into the same sore throat feeling that I had felt for months and months. I went back to this video and can say you can control your body's/immune response to pain and sensitivities. We need this to calm ourselves down. I hope you all are benefitting from this as much as I am.

10. just incredible

11. David Hope says:

Do you breathe out fully on the hold? Or do you just 'let go' any help on this would be nice x

12. THe most important thing to do during pandemic

13. ANT18 says:

Does anyone know if this helps when tou have really bad Pectus excavatum?

14. Yakuō says:

Thank you so much for your work! It is greatly appreciated! Namaste. 🙏🌀🙏

15. Wim hof greatest man alive 🙌 ♤♡

16. Onr Alpy says:

What is the name of the music?

17. Nevin Hall says:

Take a man let him go

18. Mark Irvine says:

Really like this Guided Breathing video. Thanks for Sharing it ☯

19. Rakan Hyari says:

I am a cycler, hiker, freediver, runner and calesthenics enthusiast..

I have never tried such an amazing practice and technique.. It feels unbeleivable i cant describe it..

Couldnt hold my my smile when he says you did it man..

Big thanks to this channel and super big love to the guy who is speaking in it

20. Got a question. I'm recovering from a concussion, and when I try to do this…I get a headache…should I just wait until I recover, or just work through this?

21. Yakuō says:

Warm greetings. I hope this message makes it to you well, as I am currently unaware how to privately message fellow YouTube creators. My name is Yakuō and I am currently working on a project to help disseminate the Wim Hof method using Call Of Duty as a medium. I plan to stream 2-3 hours daily and preface and end each stream with a guided Wim Hof breathing session. I use your videos daily, and am incredibly appreciative for them. I was wondering if I could get your permission to use your breathing videos to help more people as they are very well done and of high quality – both in content and care. I can give you credit in each of my streams to best direct more traffic to your channel. Please let me know if this is okay. I would love to help heal the world. Namaste 🙏🌀🙏

22. Kafar Safar says:

After 30 breath in you say "10 more" and after this you say "5 more". There is a mistake or propably doing this deliberately… 🙃

23. 5D11 says:

Wt* how I am able to hold breath for 2 min without any pain?!? My previous record was less then 1 minute!!!

24. Thank you Wim Hof and Take a Deep Breath ❤️ After doing Wim Hof’s course, your videos have been the start of my day for several months. 30 years of migraine, 10 years chronic and no hope of relief in sight. These breathing exercises combined with a plethora of equally important lifestyle changes and I’m living a changed life. So grateful. Wonderful that so many are finding this when they much are younger than me.

25. Mike F says:

Tripping

26. Namaste

I would like to recommend Qigong 6 healing sounds which is deeply relaxing.

These are 6 healing exhalations , each related to specific organs.

Videos are freely available on youtube and one can easily learn.

27. Kweli Walker says:

Thank you so much! My health has changed and my sister’s ailing health has changed. I am eternally grateful to you and Wim Hof. May you be healthy, happy, safe, and have all you need!🧘🏽‍♂️💕

28. ed s says:

Do you breath in with noose or mouth?

29. BEWARE OF 5G WHEN DOING deep breathing

30. SuperSid Sky says:

How long do we hold our breath in this one for?

31. Wim, firrst thank you. You changed my life for the better. But what do you mean when you say we tap into the pineal gland? What happens then? Do we produce Adrenalin then? Or what do you mean? – Maybe i should turn to his Channel to ask him 😉 , but can someone else tell me?

32. How much Wim Hof breathing is too much? I’ve known about it for years but was too caught up in my ego to really try but a few days ago I gave it a go and wow. I feel so energized.