Why Are Some People Opposing You? Kangana Asks Sadhguru

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn 3 Sерtеmbеr 1957),known рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ degree іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘spiritual еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd soon hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Foundation, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, education, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf several books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Technology, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Forum іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Kangana Ranaut asks Sadhguru why some people keep ranting and raving against Sadhguru, and oppose the work being done by him.

Register for the Inner Engineering Online program at 50% off http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Donate to Beat The Virus

Download Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Here:

Official Sadhguru Website

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free Online Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. Sadhguru says, "At the same time, the organisation has become more agile, more alert, because of this people. Otherwise lot of them would be

sleepwalking, now they are alert!!

Do you agree? Yes/No

2. Just love you sadhguru 💕

3. M Niranjan says:

Kangna, you should ask him as to what had happened on 23rd January 1997, then you will start oppose him if you are good human being..

4. I just wonder when I look at Kangna! When she came to this Bollywood industry she even couldn't be able to speak a single sentence in English and Nowadays She's in everywhere, whether it's taking an interview , Raising voice on Nepotism ! Or For the politics as well as she's working for films too eventually she became a director now. Go girl ! Lots of love and respect . Keep going… // 💪🙋🇮🇳🙏 (Sorry, No words for Sadhguru ji this time😅)

5. Shruti Rana says:

Very impressive and practical answer😇🤤🤤😇Sadhguru ji rocks🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻💐💐💐💐💐

6. I really got hurt …..why do some people oppose Sadhguru?

7. Hari Haran says:

Kangana always get her issue in every thing…. Why people opposing u(me in Bollywood)? ….ans) Problem is with u change … Problem with outside then ignore or leave.

8. yashu yashu says:

The saying "Bettada melondu maneya madi…" was said by Akka Mahadevi, not Basava…..

9. May this disrespectful , behaviour stop ,it's about ,freedom and respect ,for all, let us pay no more heed to it 🙏🙏🙏

10. I love him ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

11. Aura says:

This video was needed

12. Anisha Lalay says:

🙏🙏Thank you Guruji for all the knowledge 👌🙏🕉🙏

13. Brilliant…Par excellence sadhguru….What a great wisdom he has

14. TheRicokilla says:

If u can be powerful in India in the likes of sadhguru, don’t expect people like him to be nice and soft. That’s not possible in India. If they are, they’ll be eaten away alive a long time ago.

15. Mims Legacy says:

Dear Sadguru, i loved ur closure where u sd that one day ur quotes will transform them as it had tranformed some of us now.. 💐😅💞

16. I love how Sadhguru can be warm & clear, calm & strong, with a touch of humor ..✨💖💫👋

17. Harjot Gill says:

Haha .. they are listening and finding what’s wrong in the quote .. 👌👌👌🤣🤣

18. np says:

This isn’t hate but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with questioning things rather than blindly believing. There are some people who lump it in as all bad but even sadhguru says he takes the approach that he doesn’t know anything and that opens up the possibility of endless learning and curiosity. So then why do people act like he can’t be wrong? I have watched quite a few of his videos – some I thought about and found myself disagreeing with but many I have found to be immensely helpful. I feel like that’s okay.

19. Meezee Music says:

I just found you and I love you already!

20. “The Tao that can be named is not the Tao.” -Lao Tzu

It is certainly not noble to attempt hurting those trying to help people, animals etc. but, as well, one should be careful elevating oneself to the level of an all-knowing being, because then one has attempted to name oneself the oracle of all things, which can cause new codification and laws restricting free will, which would help no one. It is a difficult tightrope to traverse and probably no one person is perfect at it—no matter how good they appear to be.

21. Erika Papi says:

“Because my chest didn’t swell up when someone praised me, when somebody abuses me i don’t shrivel up.”
    yes, reminder.

22. Your spirit is a beautiful one. Like pure water all that is toxic is washed away.

23. Tex Rex says:

3:20 Sadguru.. don't give these people ideas😂😂

24. Hîrō Kän says:

De Fang for some it’s a good thing

25. Alok Kumar says:

Salt n you?

26. Banis Shuu says:

PEOPLE OPPOSE BECAUSE HE BRAINWASHES PEOPLE!

27. Alexis Starc says:

I cannot a oppose a person I agree with. 😂 Sadguru ❤️

28. I want him to wear a mask! Maybe with speaking he cannot-everyone in his audience should certainly be wearing a face coverings!!! They should care for him and themselves.

29. Rudy Ponzio says:

Shame on all those adults in
    charge that have showed their true colors. And contribute to the chaos.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my opinion under the blessing of free speech. Simply this…In my professional position of construction superintendent and project management. Never once did I allow anyone to buy me lunch. Why? It’s what a responsible Adult In Charge should Take A Stand On.
    For no one puts food in my belly then words in my mouth. Period!
    I’m a servant at work in a position in trusted against any and all forces tiny or tall that might arrest my focus attention and abilities to perform better than yesterday!

30. Sadhguru your impact in India is not that profound because BIG ACTOR SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT are killing them self or being Killed. Justice for SSR..

31. ಆಂ ಸದ್ಗುರುವೇ ನಮಃ 🙏🙏🙏

32. That end laugh ❤😂

33. Excellent session

34. Fallen YT says:

i jus wanna say wow and thankyou to guruji.. he's changing my life I'm happy I'm stoned mostly😂😂 I'm trying to be perfectly stoned it'll take time but hope one day I'll be come close to guruji😍

35. lion fish says:

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

36. Fanny Powell says:

Sadhguru, my humble respect, and love for you… I would like to know if Lord Shiva chants the Maha Mantra. He and Mata Kali had been my protection since the day I was born. They showed me the way and reveal themself, at this time of my life. Five years ago, through the mercy of Kali Maa, someone send me an impressive book of "Divine Feminine" of "Ten Mahavidyas". I am, so in love with the different manifestations of Kali Maa, especially Bhairavi! So, my heard is full of love, even more, when I found out that the beautiful, fearless and powerful Bhairavi is your deity. I do live in Kauai, HI, if there are any services that you might need, I am here for you. Jai Maa!

37. He's conman I can prove smartest in spiritual business you people enjoy hi smart answers and interesting humorous tales … I have been listening to him 4 years and done all his paid coursese

38. H says:

Came here after reading depressing comments on reddit. There is always a video for every problem. I bow down to you 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

39. Rj lives says:

She is still wasting time indulging in the society. She knows but that is karma 🙂