Should You Pray To God? Sadhguru’s Eye-opening Answer

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, schooling, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Know-how, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Do you have to pray to God? Sadhguru’s reply could be a complete shock, whether or not you’re the praying sort or “not praying” sort.

Donate to #BeatTheVirus

Register for the Inside Engineering On-line program at 50% off http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Obtain Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a non secular grasp with a distinction. An arresting mix of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a recent science, vitally related to our instances.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Right here:

Official Sadhguru Web site

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free On-line Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. like you did and are continue to do.

2. Very well said sadhguruji

3. Prayer and love are learned in the hour when prayer becomes impossible and the heart has turned to stone. – Thomas Merton

4. mickparly says:

A prayer i not always to tell God what to do, then it is not a prayer. A prayer is to ask for advise and help for yourself and also other living beings. It is a humble begging for advice to find the right direction in life. And yes, it is a good way, to find the advice by being quiet and open to the universe.

5. RuxRox says:

No, you're asking God. "Ask and you shall receive." Prayer is a part of good meditation.

6. What's a beautiful idea…!

7. R M says:

Sadhguru, you are a genius.

8. Dirt Diggler says:

I would love to ask you many questions about “stuff”
    So much stuff

9. Ali Syed says:

God Almighty has enforced his laws in Nature which are controlling all the creatures in the universe. Those laws are based on permanent values. God will never break his laws for any one nor he will break his own laws. He will never raise the Sun from West.
    God is least pushed about the affairs of any one. If some one prays to God, it is up to him to accept it or reject it.
    As you sow so shall you reap.

10. Well the true prayer is asking God for what HE wants. Remember that the pinnacle of prayer is Our Father and there is reads: “Thy will be done”

Just telling God what to do is a joke, not a prayer

11. Laura May says:

I dont agree with this, I am an extension of god but god cares about me as in individual expression I have also had free reign to become myself, in prayer, I'm not telling god what to do, I am in relationship with god. I am asking him to help guide me, explaining my wishes and thoughts. As we have our children and they grow in ways we dont always expect. So have we. We have free will.

12. Ryner Lute says:

pray to leaders, Nature and People. And aliens and Angels- – > they are leaders, they listen and observe. You only need to pray 1 or 9 seconds between 1 and 9 seconds no more than that but, The Most important is Pray to Yourself : Light be with me.

13. Savage Boi says:

What I dont understand is why some angels are born in heaven and never have to come to earth while we have to have our memory wiped and come here

Doesn't seem fair to me but I know God's plans are bigger then mine

14. Creation and the source of creation. Interesting that what's globular seems to happen from something that's flat.

15. Prayer doesn't change god; but it changes us. So, we must pray. I pray always, but I never feel as if I'm God's consultant. I just feel the positive vibes after prayer that I believe will certainly encourage and reinforce me to move through the right track. As we begin to move in right track, good things will automatically happen. Will good things happen if we just shut up but do not move in right track???? Prayer offers encouragement to move in right track. Thus, prayer is also no less important than meditation.

16. Thank you ❤️

17. I don't listen

18. This was a great definition to meditation given by Sadhguru.

19. RASOLDIOS says:

I always thank GOD for what I have been given. That is prayer to me. The expression of Love. Since GOD is everything, including the multiverse, by praying to GOD you are creating harmony. Just like it has been proven when you pray to water. It changes it's structure into a more harmonious one that will provide satiety, Prayer is not worship. It is the process by which you acknowledge and express your love to the creator of all creation. It is not a soapbox for you to ask GOD for stuff. It is a means by which your expression of love for GOD will in turn repair the damage in your life if that is what is lacking. Words are cheap, and meditation is golden to GOD.

20. If prayer did my life would be awesome. Instead I'm stuck in an area i don't want to be in. A certain relative would be barred from coming into my house and meddling in my life. He would suffer for all things he did to me and my mom My financial situation would've been fixed.

21. The dress sense 👌👌👌

22. Jani Al says:

Sadguru definitely lacking in silence. He shud shut up if he believes in wat he says…haha, obviously he is clueless about d existence of a Supreme Being…he is so worldly trying to con the masses spiritualy…. lmao….obviously he doesn't understand wat is the meaning prayers but how can he when ……