Sadhguru REVEALS How To Live A HAPPY LIFE & Unlock Your MIND'S POTENTIAL | Lewis Howes

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn 3 Sерtеmbеr 1957),known рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ degree іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘spiritual еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd soon hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Foundation, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, education, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf several books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Technology, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Forum іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Be sure to subscribe for more – https://www.youtube.com/user/lewishow…

Check Out The School Of Greatness – https://lewishowes.com/start-here/

Sadhguru is a Yogi, Mystic, and Visionary. Named one of India’s 50 most influential people, Sadhguru’s work has touched the lives of millions worldwide through his transformational programs. He has a unique ability to make the ancient yogic sciences relevant to contemporary minds, and his approach does not ascribe to any belief system but offers powerful and proven methods for self-transformation.

An internationally renowned speaker and author of the New York Times Bestseller Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy, Sadhguru has been an influential voice at major global forums including the United Nations and the World Economic Forum, addressing issues as diverse as socioeconomic development, leadership, and spirituality. He is regularly invited to speak at leading educational institutions, including Harvard, Yale, Oxford, Stanford, Wharton, and MIT.

Dedicated to the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of humanity, Sadhguru possesses a perspective on life and living that never fails to intrigue, challenge, and surprise all those he encounters. In 1992, Sadhguru established Isha Foundation ⁠— a non-profit, volunteer-run organization that operates globally in over 300 centers supported by more than nine million volunteers. Through powerful yoga programs for inner transformation and inspiring social outreach initiatives, Isha Foundation has created a massive movement dedicated to addressing all aspects of human well-being.

I could have spoken with Sadhguru for hours upon hours. Get ready for a conversation that is truly mind-opening. And if you’re a fan of The School of Greatness, please take a moment to leave a 5-star review on this podcast! We want to be able to serve as many people as possible with inspiring, life-changing content like today’s interview!

Join me on Episode 965 to learn about how to create happiness, end suffering, and achieve enlightenment with the one-and-only Sadhguru!

Sadhguru

1. Lewis Howes says:

What was the biggest lesson you pulled from Sadhguru? Let me know!

2. JAMES OMRAN says:

What a great man ,,,,,,!!!!🙏🙏🙏

3. JAMES OMRAN says:

Only when we loose the fear of suffering , then we will red ourselves from the fear of suffering

4. Lula Lane says:

I'm sending much of what I've learned in western society regarding life and living needs to be unlearned its toxic.

5. Kelly Reyes says:

Sadhguru is my everything I'm not Indian but I been following his energy for quite sometime and learning from him has changed my life completely ❤🙌🏾

6. Arroyo69able says:

All I want to know is who is disliking this video and why? This man said nothing wrong.

7. Beautiful interview 🙏 Alan Watts comes to mind with his Wisdom of Insecurity

8. Cheryl says:

Books and videos only INSPIRE those to seek truths…..profound beyond understanding.

9. I loved this man so wise.

10. Dude invited the man who exposed him as a fraud. Self destruction at its finest lol

11. The intelligence is altered, guided and DNA given by a foreign race with a purpose of phisycal interconnectivity against losing of greater scope…sad tragic but somehow recuperabble!

12. Chan Singh says:

Beautiful. No one teaches you, they only teach. Whatever the teacher triggers , you perceive based on the fundamental / foundational tools of intellect and understanding of your state of being ( consciousness) —–You filter with your limited beliefs and dogmas . More receptivity allows for more information, more information gives one more variables , points , greater inlook and outlook to work with for better understanding. Knowing is totally inward. Thank you Satguru.💞🙌🙏

13. Sandy guru gave so many example about illment but he didn’t get any..lol..he is simply saying that his inner engineering taught him going to toilet for some reason is not an illment haha

14. speak TRUTH says:

My GURU for LIFE 🙏💖💃

15. Grace Leyva says:

I love this person . I hope I could see him in real if I visit India again.

16. Thank you so much for bringing this episode

17. 30:17 i experienced an empty mind the other day and it was like a weight was lifted.

18. jrae says:

hahahahaha Lewis this was so good. Sadhguru hit this one out of the park. Sadhgurur is all about the metaphor which in my opinion is Spirit language. Notice you made a joke a couple of times, but he didn't get it? he was asking you genuinely for YOUR intelligent answer…all good…I have followed him for some time. Loved the knife metaphor. He just opens up the perspective to see things in different dimensions. His humor is so fun.

19. jrae says:

When I was a bodybuilder and use to jump rope ALOT my resting HR was 45

20. Sadhguru , is so right , in our life as humans we have passed thru so many experiences , but we shouldn't keep reviving all the suffering of the past . Why ruin the actual moment, bringing back.every time the negative collective past to this time ? We are still in.a.process that can be.improved and we should look forward to do better .

21. May Jones says:

Amazing thank you ,you are the best.

22. Great interview

23. thank you i feel so good about myself right now

24. Ash Stevens says:

I LOVE HIM! I’m constantly listening to Sadhguru, Esther Hicks, Sara Landon, and Saryon. So transformative. You can feel the information working in your body. Incredible!

25. Debra Syfert says:

I fully support sadguru and his teachings and slowly incorporate his teachings to benefit my life and those around me. I especially love how India looks at God which is much more simplified then my parental indoctrination of God. I also plan to visit the Aisha complex in the US. I am an American living in Florida. Thank you Lewis and keep up the good work!

26. J3m51mct says:

EXUBERANT 💞🙏💞 now what lol 💞😂💞
    How about that nocebo effect huh

27. Great interview, I've watch it a few times now. Sadhguru is fantastic and Lewis seems so happy to be interviewing him.
    I think the main thing I've taken from this interview is to work on my inner engineering and to not give external factors /people the power to make me happy/sad/angry 🙏

28. This was so so so amazing❤❤❤

29. Gary Watson says:

Limited perception of the self can be crippling to our personal evaluation love and light namaste

30. LOVE THIS! 😍 Thanks for guesting Sadhguru, Lewis! So much useful wisdom for us in the modern world… Inner engineering is awesome, now time to put into practice. ☺️

31. Have Fun says:

Waiting for Sadhguru on joe rogan prodcast…