Sadhguru on How to Stop Sabotaging Yourself

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘religious еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, training, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Know-how, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

A scholar tells Sadhguru that at any time when issues are going effectively in her life, she begins feeling that issues will quickly crumble. She asks Sadhguru how she will be able to deal with these monstrous interior voices. Watch what Sadhguru has to say. #YouthAndTruth

Obtain Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a religious grasp with a distinction. An arresting mix of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a recent science, vitally related to our instances.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Right here:

Official Sadhguru Web site

Official Social Profiles of Sadhguru

Free On-line Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. Rina Shaffer says:

Sadhguru blows me away everytime. Amazing.

2. I dunno why but my mind keep blanking out at this video like my mind does not want to listen at all

3. Sadhguru is my Guide.

4. Der Xiong says:

I'm sorry, God is real

5. Minonian says:

The point is to "win," and not to screw over yourself right?

6. BANCHA DUTTA says:

Where can we find the users' manual for operating the mind?

7. The day I started listening to Sadhguru, my life changed for the better. I am now understanding the state of BEING and living Consciously. Thank you and lots of love from Kenya 🇰🇪🇰🇪🇰🇪

8. Janet R says:

I just wish I could’ve sit with sadhguru and he can teach me how to be happy. I suffer in my own company. This is a problem:(

9. Meera says:

Once again Sadhguru did not answer the question….Was this question funny???……I don't understand why a set of dump people are clapping on that…..I want a straight answer….Can anyone give me a clear straight answer???

10. 😂😂😂😂😆😆😆👏👏👏👏👍👍 How many monster's in you? 😅😂😂😂

11. Aida Soto says:

The simplicity of what He says so logical so deep and so difficult to train our minds to make it this simple. Thank you Sadghuru for sharing your wisdom. I wish everyone focused on improving themselves instead of trying to change people and things around them.

12. Very true Sadguru. Perfectly applicable to miserable people like me.😢

13. Just go on my Instagram, it's all there for you.

14. D Klein says:

I mean I love the jokes and all the come backs but no need to scream like that

15. It’s not because you think it that it is true

16. Sahdguru, I was doing the most, living my best life. Then ish got cray.
    What I do boo? -Her question translated for common teenagers haha.

17. Sanju KC says:

“We gave you”

18. orfeas8 says:

"Yes or no?" it's so funny he always says this one in a hyper simplistic way. 😁😁

19. Mousumi Das says:

Such sweet youngsters 🙏❤️☺️

20. Microchip implants are real and serious. They are used to control the minds of intelligent people just to keep them docile from what they want to do and to the worst to destroy them. This is the truth!

21. Sahil Antil says:

SOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

22. kiran GJ says:

Totally I turned my mind to right !!!

23. We suffer our own intelligence. Very true, reminds me of Sushant Singh Rajput

24. DrJuhi PT says:

In always love ur talks sadhguru , thanks for reminding us of our intelligence, I’m masters in Neurological Disorders and I know how brain works, interesting to listen u

25. The voices in your mind is reason ,

26. After millions of years we got the complex brain to understand the world but with that brain we are understanding each other to defend ourselves.

27. 蔡志宏 says:

8:58 simple treatment

28. Lucy Gregg says:

Sadhguru on point, important things hes saying. Love you🧡🌻