Sadhguru On How to Manifest What You Really Want #LawOfAttraction

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, training, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Know-how, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Sadhguru tells us methods to take cost of our future by aligning our thought, feelings and energies to manifest what we actually need.

Register for the Interior Engineering On-line program at 50% low cost http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Donate to Beat The Virus

Obtain Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a non secular grasp with a distinction. An arresting mix of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a recent science, vitally related to our instances.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Right here:

Official Sadhguru Web site

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free On-line Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. Alagan Mugam says:

U r yogi, wat u go do virus

2. Shah Sagar says:

A Wonderful Source of getting Happy & Positive Life !!
    His words are so influencing that he can support you to achieve whatever you want !!

3. Your words are like a ray of sun which revive our existence.

4. Anurag Pawar says:

"The way you think is the way you feel"😊🙏

5. हमें comments में हिंदी भाषा का प्रयोग करना चाहिए। क्योंकि भले ही हिंदी दुनियाँ में बोली जाने वाली भाषाओं में 4 स्थान पर है लेकिन इंटरनेट पर नहीं।

वैसे सदगुरु जी की बातें काफी सही मालूम पड़ती हैं। मन की शांति बहुत आवश्यक है।

6. What is the (4th Dimension) fundamental life energy?

7. Mark Bohm says:

Not scientists, not doctors, not teachers, not healthcare workers, not hygiene workers, not innovators, not researchers — it's men like him who succeed and get fame in India. People here have a huge apetite for babas who really produce nothing new, do not add to the economy but are very good at delivering speeches and advices.

8. Thank you sadhguru🙏

9. lipsa singh says:

🙏😇thank you

10. Fa En says:

11. Invaluable teaching… 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks. 🙏🙏🙏

12. Really I was perplexed and frightened of my husband's health who is undergoing treatment for liver and sugar.sathguru speech has brought a wonderful enlightenment within me.Thank you Sathguru for being with us always

13. My Pranam to you Sadguru. . 🙏

14. NAGARAJ RAJ says:

I am manifesting love of my love @ srijana Acharya .. we are together forever.. I love her from the bottom of my heart..💞

15. van8eren says:

God won't do anything for you unless you do something first for him. IRL he does nothing so after you performed puja or whatsoever, even then he won't do anything. You have to rely on yourself and your own capabilities!

16. Sadhguru is saving lives. Thank you.

17. Bob Marshall says:

Why does everyone think this silly old prick has all the answers?

18. Shivkumar R says:

I know thousands will read what I am writing because I have been following Sadguru for quite sometime
    Just don't listen to his teachings and discourses do sashtang namaskaram to him because he is Lord Dakshina Murthy incarnate this is a great opportunity for all mankind on this planet 🙏🙏🙏

19. 阿诗玛 says:

I want to meet you, Sir! 💗💓💖💗

20. Sir, Pranam Wonderful and inspiring guidance. I will practice the same .In present times such inspirations are required. Respectful Regards

21. Slim Shady says:

I got so positive after watching this video ❤❤❤😌😌😌😌

22. Beautiful thoughts

23. Prateek Soni says:

One of the Best Video i have ever seen of Sadhguru 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

24. The mind is in every cell of the body and every cell has a mind of its own. Has far as "wants" are concerned, children have "wants" spiritually mature adults do not. My gran Sophia used to say, "waste not, want not", that's prudence for you.

25. Thank you for sharing this information with me. I have been blessed to know that I am going to be doing this work and we are all going to be able to create a better understanding of how we are doing this now and we will be able to create a better world in our future as we grow and develop our own selves to learn to love ourselves and others in this world and we will be able to be the first to do this for the opportunity to serve and be a part of the team that has been working on this planet for years now and we are all going through this process of creating the new Nova Gaia/Earth and the Golden Age for us all.

26. Maria Juenda says:

Namaste 🙏🙏❣❤

27. this speech is carbon copy of neville goddard

28. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

29. So very glad I found this wonderfully insightful man – his words make my day! Thank you 😊

30. 1000 comments 🙏😍🤗namaste

31. Learnt a lot really.
    Thank you so much respected Sadhguru ji.
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

32. mini singh says:

Love u sadhguru

33. Janki Sharma says:

Thanku Guru Ji 🕉️🙏

34. Leang Raj says:

To,
    The Reader

Get Creative…
    Pranaam 🙏😊

35. Kid Down says:

As hard as it may be, I strive to manifest my true love back into my life… Look after her, even when we are apart – no matter how difficult, commit myself. I believe it is possible, as I am the creator – and my creation comes from a pure, golden place. My heart. I know it in me, we are two beautiful souls bound to always find eachother. I will be with her again, and when i am.. I will refer back to this video, and give my gratitude! For I have already visualised it, therefore it is already happening

36. Digu U says:

37. thank you so much your video has really helped me so much and I send good vibes to you💕❤️

38. I HAVE NOT FAILED – just found 10`000 ways that didn't work ! Edison (and it doesn't mean it takes always this amount – sometimes much much faster 😉

39. Shivsambo 🇨🇦