Sadhguru on Cannabis, China, Suicide and more

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn 3 Sерtеmbеr 1957),known рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ degree іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘spiritual еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd soon hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Foundation, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, education, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf several books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Technology, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Forum іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

On International Day of Yoga 2020, Sadhguru is interviewed by Times Now where he addresses diverse issues such as recent research from Harvard that shows 300% increase in BDNF markers in Inner Engineering practitioners, how Yoga can bring about fundamental chemical changes and help overcome depression especially during the COVID-19 times and how Yoga helps you stay intoxicated without consuming harmful external substances, thereby eliminating stress and increasing productivity.

0:00 Times Now Interview Starts
1:15 How Yoga Day came into existence?
2:50 What to do with Corona and Side effects of staying at home (anxiety, frustration, depression)
4:30 Researchers are saying one can get high using yoga, how is it so?
6:35 Intoxication Intensity Stillness
8:45 Mental health a real issue?
9:45 Why Someone who did so much physical workout got depressed?
11:30 Why Suicide?
15:00 What comes first Chemistry or Emotion?
19:00 On India China situation?

Register for the Inner Engineering Online program at 50% off http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Donate to Beat The Virus

Download Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Here:

Official Sadhguru Website

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free Online Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. Lucca Ranoya says:

God Bless You Sadhguru! Gratitude S2

2. “One who is receptive enough to hold on to the consciousness of God, does not need to follow any rules, dispassion, renunciation or meditation.”

Thanks.

3. Amol KT says:

respect for the views, but one genuine request to sadhguru and everyone , lets pronounce yoga as yog. since english has different structrure of language than ours it cannot spell it well. Thus we have to tell people the correct native pronounciation. normally aakarant changes the gender, example dev and mala have different gender. if native people dont pronounce it correctly how we are going to make it right for the world?

4. India Great says:

She is that women who was asking for taimur to say hi during lockdown 😂😂😂😂👽

5. Such a great personality u have sadguruji

6. Saurav says:

Navika and Palki are my favorite reporters.. awesome conversation

7. Salman Khan says:

Wait did she get away with saying that last line

8. Ashok Kumar says:

Sadhguru If consecrated manrta or words are so powerfull… then why dont you consecrate the very commenly used mantra or words like…Gayatri Mantra, Ohm, The national enthem..????
    It will benefit a lot of people 😊

9. R K says:

That Someone is either Congress Party or Mr Nehru.

10. Some days ago sadhguru said we should buy arms and munitions from China so that we can avoid clashes, is that statement relevant now? Or country shall boycott Chinese goods.

11. Yoga Marga says:

We need Harvard to tell us about the benefits if Yoga. Imagine how careless Indian people were wasting thier time doing yoga for centuries without getting any scientific validation from the modern west.

12. You tell people get stoned on saturday nights, everytime i do exercise,yoga and watch your videos i find myself stoned for the whole day

13. I made a right decision to uninstalled my FB and IG account and replaced it by watching and listening to sadhguru😆😆. This man is full of knowledge and wisdom.

14. Ratan Sharma says:

Love YOU SADHGURU!
    The GURU of the times we live in
    Pranams

15. Such a incredible man with so much of knowledge…. Namaskaram..

16. When your body is in balanced you will be depression …..
    The true reasons why I’m sad 😔 is because I see y when I work n I’m high they come as visions of things in this world…. that hit me in the chest with so much pain I cry when I dig…. your pain is my pain.. every animal suffering we will feel it.. I love all beings and give my love to all but I keep getting hit with resistance ..
    we live in a whole as a miserable society

17. When I dig I cry for the worms I damage the bettles I accidentally killed for this I am sorry.. even down to the smallest insect… the pain of hurt hits every being in the same way… because I want to build my chooses are killing the bugs. I love the insects too…

18. Jay Thakar says:

When your heart is at peace, good thoughts become natural. Make your life a way from core to the cortex!

19. 1 in 3 people do yoga is as true as saying Sadhguru is a Rastafarian.

20. Andrew Lodes says:

She pushes many agendas… should practice yoga herself ❤️

21. Jon Bloor says:

And from that video I remember why I started to work on bodily system again. Many thanks to Sadhguru.

22. Madame,Wait a litle after namaskarm🙏

23. Yoga helped Michael on GTA5 and whoever played that game knows Michael needed it

24. Prem_ Monani says:

Yoga has existed before modern science…Yoga does not need their approval..one can practice it himself and see if it benefits them 🙏🏻

25. bit defender says:

Look at that journalist,…, She is agitated being….not understanding a single word..just asking questions…