Sadhguru – Learn How To Sleep Correctly | TRY IT TONIGHT!

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, training, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Expertise, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Sadhguru “LEARN HOW TO SLEEP CORRECTLY”. You Will Want Solely three Hours Of Sleep.
Particular due to Sadhguru for this superb speech:
►►OUR CLOTHING LINE : http://bit.ly/2HMI0oF
► For those who wrestle and have a tough time, take into account taking a web-based remedy session with our associate BetterHelp. http://tryonlinetherapy.com/beinspired
►Motivational Alarm Tones

================================================================================================================

►Comply with us

►Speaker:

Speaker : Sadhguru

►Footage licensed by:
Videoblocks
Filmpac

►Music from Audiojungle

►Copyright disclaimer:
We personal a comercial license for all of the content material used on this video.

Assist us caption & translate this video!

Sadhguru

1. Ikramul Khan says:

It was all good until you brought the veg nonveg crap :/

2. People before this video sleep upward down

3. Adam Gotto says:

What a fuckin loser.

4. Muni Ng says:

This video got some hot models lol

5. Luv Kareliya says:

such a fucking joke

6. Ava says:

bruhhhhhhh I always sleep to the east!

7. “I’m inside of this” is what I said when I came to.

8. Chris Neu says:

So where should my head direct to when i sleep? i didnt get it. also for me it feels awkward to meditate "im not my body, not even my mind"

9. Does't south pole also CAN attract the iron in blood and disturb the flow ?

10. Omg this is why our elders will always say… even a badhead dont place towards north while on bed

11. Rohit Naidu says:

Sadguru Swamy is a true master I tried up doing what ever guruji said it's just amazing .

12. Well, to point out a scientific error, the iron in our blood is non magnetic Sadguru. If it were, MRI scan would have been lethal. When talk science, please be responsible. There are better men out there.
    You please deal with the consciousness.

13. Hit likes flat earthers

14. Ta D' Silva says:

I m sleepaholic 😴😴…. give me ways not to fall asleep 😌

15. Phil Powell says:

THIS GUY IS FULL OF SHIT!

16. Phil Powell says:

I have one word for this man ?
    TAKE IT ! AND GO !!

17. Ilyas Ahmad says:

"The magnetic pull of the north pole is pulling all the landmass towards the north pole"
    A wrong statement by sadhguru. Its the plate tectonics not the magnetic pull. And not all the land mass is moving towards the north.
    This time sadhguru disappointed me

18. Simply fantastic video that my dad always trying to make me understand since my childhood. Thanks a lot

19. Dale S says:

He never mentioned toddlers jumping on your head at 3am did he

20. Ricky Barber says:

Sorry, but I've got to disagree with you about what you're saying how the sea creatures ended up on the mountains. It's the same all over the world. You can find layers of sea shells in mountains miles away from the seas. The Great Flood that God made happen in Noah's time, moved the the Earth's surface from East to West, West to East to the North and back again towards the South. Yes, some sea beds were probably heaved upward to great heights, you can see that in the way different layers of material, now rock, run uphill and downhill and even wavey that show ancient sea creatures. The main cause though, was the Great Flood.

21. WRACK RABI says:

You eat dead food and you want to live?
    I love this line.

22. India loosing 2.5

23. Watching this video
    I thought I m in geography class

24. Well, in that case we should sleep standing up
    Blood will not reach the brain!!
    You should stop being scientific when you are a yogic
    Where is the charm in a scientific yogic?

25. Actually no magnet can pull haemoglobin because iron in haemoglobin form is non magnetic .

26. Why is that I should eat the non vegetarian food which is the farthest away from me ?

27. bright scott says:

For fast, efficient and reliable hacking services, bank top up, school grade upgrading,clearing of bad records, upgrading credit score, social media hacks, spying remotely. write nickclendeninhackerarena@gmail.com or visit http://www.nikonhackers.com

28. Tapan Thite says:

His voice has been manipulated for the video. His original voice is different. Don't appreciate that. Weird edit's.

29. Swathi Ram says:

I slept only for 1 hour….😢😢😢

30. Dead food has lost its vigoursity. It tastes wounderful but it adds toxin to body. A lifetime of cleaning up, has a toll in its organs. Dead foods are associated with sexuality. It is a myth. Live food eaters are less viral sexually. It is a myth. Sexuality is normal for dead and live food eaters. It is god given.

31. Renu khatri says:

Very useful nd informative Jai sad guru

32. Doctor says:

what is magnetic power of earth
    it is just 30 micro telsa
    MRI mechaines having 4 telsa now
    then think about it whole earth is just 0.00003 Tesla
    nothing will happen
    what ever direction it is you can sleep

33. Ron Lambert says:

The core, mantle and tectonic movement influences the magnetic field not the other way around. This guy is spreading pseudoscience and religious bs.

34. Vidya Babla says:

Who am I if not body and mind ?

35. Tectonic plate movements are due to the magnetic North Pole !! Really?. Please let’s leave science to the scientist. Also we are very close to the pole reversal that happens every 20 thousand year or so , now India will start moving south. Cool !! No more border issues with the neighbors!!.

36. The video it’s self makes me fall asleep by how boring it is