One of the most inspirational talk by Sadhguru -How to look at life ? Nothing but Cause and Effect

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn Three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘religious еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, schooling, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Expertise, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Are there any miracles in our lives ?
The reply is Sure and No.It depends upon how we need to have a look at it.
The whole lot we all know in our lives appears to comprehensible however the issues which we’re unable to understand appears to be a miracle. There isn’t any such factor within the universe.The whole lot on the planet works on trigger and impact.
Sadhguru fantastically explains this with the assistance of a narrative on a fox and lion.
Sadhguru is the founding father of Isha Basis and religious guru.
Like ,Share and Subscribe to our channel Smarter by the day for extra movies.

Related movies

1. Mystic explains you what’s success

2. Why do human being’s need keep unfulfilled ?

3. Legislation of Karma defined by Sadhguru

4. deal with stress,anxiousness and distress ?

Sadhguru

1. Nandish K R says:

Awesome message 👍

2. Manjit Kaur says:

Namashkaram Sadhguru ji 🌹🌹🙏🙏

3. Ceri John says:

I ❤💛 Sadhguru talks about anything

4. Jason Irvine says:

Namaskaram and thank you Sadhguru and all the volunteers who make this happen everyday! I’m choosing to be the generous lion rather than the crippled fox. All is a miracle and a miracle is All.

5. Life truly is a miracle when you focus on the right things 👁❤️🙏

6. pixielated23 says:

You are a miracle, Sadhguru! 🤩😘

7. Wizard of B says:

Wow…Great talk.

8. Very true sadguru we can seamlessly human to divine

9. Nokti Pongen says:

Beautiful explanation by Sadhguru…. its true that it all depends on how we look at life and who we choose to be. Just as we need both sun & moon to experience day & night… so can we differentiate between two different things to help us choose the better one❤✌
    Thankyou Sadhguru ~ ur messages are priceless

10. Mayb the lion is feeding the fox to later eat him.. I hope not but thats one way to look at life… I prefer to see good!

11. Sulav Mishra says:

Love You sadhguru From Nepal🇳🇵😍🖤

12. Thank you 🙏

13. goatedkid dj says:

14. SFC Tapia says:

Disabled fox and the Lion

15. Fortune wheel in capricorn. Thanks very much Sadhguru.

16. Sanjay Koyal says:

Probably one of the best talk by sadhguru. 👌👌👌

17. Rudy Ponzio says:

Thank you🙏🏻 weather an inner struggle an outer force a misguided happening. The shortest cut to joyous experience for all can be simple now in this of my / our moments 🙏🏻

For me in all situations it’s always so that I can choose peace.
    The pure fully inclusive with no one and nothing left out peace!

After that choice all there is to do is celebrate. Then Out of that miracles bloom for everyone and everything.

Or I can brainstorm from within my puny mind and roll up my sleeves.

With my infinite wisdom and recruitment of many like minded well meaning puny minds.

But there inside my rolled up sleeves every miracle is trapped, unseen untapped,
    To wither and fade further a and further from my hands just below.
    🙏🏻
    It’s the shortest cut and cuts no one and no thing.
    Haven’t we all tried both ways long enough to learn and understand once and for all time yet?
    Bless -All -Ways …..Rudy🌸

18. He reminds me of my Dad, lm the Indian that Columbus gotten wrong. If can catch my drift? Haha.
    One day l go to my Dad, l start telling him I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that. I just been a new Free Bird, l just had broken up with my gf of 4 and a half years, telling him, " I'm gonna be in school this fall, get the apartment first, l need a truck to haul the horse and 'll be getting all that taken care of. I did it once and l can do it again, like l did just out the nest after HS. "
    He says, "while your doing all that, who's gonna be doing all the drink'n for you?" I give a smiley smirky impression and l laughed, because he got me and that was some reality check. It's what comes with rodeo, but I'll explain and hopefully l explain it right. See, the Rodeo life, you enter, win or lose; before or after your run, I'd chat up with some friends at the beer garden, not one 🍺 and some are girls are there, so you say , "hi," but then you hear your name call over the speakers, because your up and you gotta go.
    Many accusations occurred thru them years, but l did nothing at all and every time l was in trouble and we end up breaking up over the trust issue. Now, ok I'm really being paid attention to by the girls, lm out dancing and having a good time, what l was accused of in the first place by my gf. Entering, competing, l was wearing shades more than l ever did, out all night on a Friday or Saturday night and more tired, than the after effects off several beers.
    Rodeo season, rodeos happened mostly on weekends, so Dad forgets it's not all about drinking, it's the guts and glory, causing achy muscles, but soothed by friendly young ladies, 😁 So, health of your horse and yourself, competing and all the priorities that comes with all that; l was just playing.  Was good, was something l took serious, wanted more than anything and being single was needed, l see now. Anyway, after several seasons, I'm still sticking to what l started academically, so returning home to the nest only momentarily to prepare, was what l did and felt excited for that too.
    So, the point where it's time to get things started, that's school and that was what l began mentioning to my Dad. 😄
    🎶He's an old'time Cowboy don't you understand; his eyes sharp as razors and face was leather tan; he says it does no good to pray for peace and rain, it's a way to keep from prosperity and buffalo chips is what it means to me🎶
    🎶buts , its faster horses, younger women, older whiskey and more money🎶
    it's one of them good ole'songs, well, anyway, those were words I'll not ever forget, it had me thinking. I love you Dad, ☝😉😊😇. Until we meet again Dad, 😊😇….

19. Very beautiful Sadguru. The existence I AM is zero and infinity at same time. Life, our universe, DNA, …are 4 -dimensional expression of higher dimensional vibrational unique unified field. We are embedded within absolute unique unified field. We can investigate our origin of absolute existence ZERO AND INFINITY at same time. Awesome!

20. The man who helped me change the way I think.