Once You Realize This, You'll Get Anything You Want | Sadhguru

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, training, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Expertise, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

► On this speech, Sadhguru affords the chance to transcend all limitations, a veritable Guru that takes the seeker on a mystical journey in direction of the last word liberation. This speech might sound provocative and contradictory, at first sight; nonetheless, there are understandable, even obligatory causes for it.

As soon as You Notice This You may Get Something You Need | Sadhguru
🔗 Obtain this speech Right here: https://gum.co/EVwll

► This audio session combines eye-opening speeches with binaural beats expertise. It was designed to encourage, encourage, and assist folks to reprogram your thoughts.

🎧 This audio makes use of THETA WAVES, good for absorbing data passively. This vary can induce calm and relaxed pondering, paying consideration, and stress discount.
🎧 Works higher when Pay attention earlier than going to mattress.
► Please use headphones and Pay attention Fastidiously. For max impact, we advise being utilized for a minimum of 21 days.

► Subscribe to our channel right here:
🔗 http://bit.ly/2MZnSCv

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
★ You Can Help Our Channel!

► Reprogram your Thoughts – The Secret Key to Manifestation
🔗 Hyperlink: https://syncmindglobal.com/reprogram-mind-key/

► Free 60 Minute Alpha Waves – Enhance Your Reminiscence
🔗 Hyperlink: https://syncmindglobal.com/sync-mind-free-bonus/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
► FOLLOW US:
🔗 Spotify: https://spoti.fi/33VJman
🔗 Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2MZWaFP
🔗 Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/33ILUs7
🔗 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/syncmindaudio/
🔗 Twitter: https://twitter.com/syncmindaudio
🔗 Website: https://syncmindglobal.com/

► About Sadhguru:
Sadhguru, a yogi, mystic, poet, and visionary humanitarian is a non secular grasp with a distinction. His life and work are a risk for every particular person to expertise the peace and pleasure that pervades the core of each human being. It’s Sadhguru’s imaginative and prescient that everybody receives ‘one-drop of spirituality,’ permitting them to rework their lives and take their future into their palms.

📎 Hyperlink: https://isha.sadhguru.org/world/en
📎 Hyperlink: https://www.innerengineering.com/

📌 Sync Thoughts Audio has the authorization of the proprietor to make use of this video on any distribution or channels – offline and on-line – and monetize them as properly.

TAGS: As soon as You Notice This You may Get Something You Need | Sadhguru,you may get something you need,what’s it that’s blocking your modifications?,the impression of your ideas,Sadhguru,sadhguru newest,sync thoughts,sadhguru speech,jaggi vasudev,sadhguru jaggi vasudev,sadguru speeches,isha basis,isha kriya,isha yoga,sadhguru speeches,sadhguru eye opening speech,sadhguru,knowledge,binaural beats meditation,sadhguru meditation,going past the constraints,final liberation

#sadhgurubinaural #sadhguruspeech #sadhgurumeditation #binauralbeatsmeditation #sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. ★ Please, you Must watch THIS: 『 Success | Achieving FASTER than you Ever Imagined | Sadhguru 』
    📎 Link: https://youtu.be/VsRwrQQfSx4

2. Jerry Rolon says:

JESUS CHRIST IS THA ONE N ONLY SON OF THA MOST HIGH GOD…

3. Robert says:

This is a very basic talk. Basic truths taught for centuries. First shed all wants all desires for pleasure all attachments AND ambition, realize the desire for attainment rooted in dissatisfaction with existence , then one can have anything.

4. Tyron Frayne says:

How can you possibly get what you want that's rubbish

5. Sickening, you contradict yourself to often! What I see is a weezel!

6. Hhhhmmmmm a religious man? You talk about shiva? Shiva was alive? Shiva is alive? Shiva was god? Your just talkin in circles pal! Relize your a lie! Uh uh uh uh um um um um but you don't know what your talking about, you want to be looked upon as a good person but you are depriving person!

7. wind says:

8. I have figured out how to make anything reality and how the universe works and i will explain with knowledge from many teachers that I have figured out the details and proven myself with experiments, memories, scientific explanations and more. So everything is Frequency and Vibration or nonphysical and physical, We are all co-creators who create frequencies that create and control the material and physical world which is vibration. We operate and think on frequency, including belief systems are frequencies and that controls our vibration. Vibration is our body and the frequencies that we operate and think on control the type of thoughts we can have, how we feel and how we interact with all life and everything around us. The Mastermind Principle explains how opposing frequencies cannot exist in the same area. For example during hypnosis people have proven how if i say my finger is burning hot then it will burn your skin as i get closer and start to blister. Somebody has put down all his weight on a knife on his neck but it will not pierce his skin because his belief/frequency that he operates on. The frequencies also cause hallucinations based on beliefs, for example when i first got a phone in 7th grade i would message people and past girlfriends and reply fast because i didn't have many chores to do and of course really wanted to talk to my now ex girlfriend so while waiting for a reply from her, i would get vibrations from my phone just like i got a message but when i checked then i see no messages and this went on until 10th grade when i got a new girlfriend(ex girlfriend) that explained why it took so long to reply, which is because she does many chores for her family, she didn't have Brothers and sisters around her age to help out. So i first started learning about how the universe works after 5 years of searching to cure my shyness, depression and slight anger issues, along the way i did some searching into empathic abilities, how to live forever and more through many teachers mostly on google and Youtube, nothing really worked until i started both the nine solfeggio frequencies and i am affirmations both free on YouTube at the same time, after listening to them for 2 and a half weeks then i started waking up with this extremely blissful feeling, super energized, feeling great, thinking faster and more clearly, form more complex thoughts, process information faster, i work really fast and it seems i have infinite energy but i stopped listening temporarily thinking it would last forever but then the great feelings gradually went away after 72 hours. Some of my experiments that helped me discover how the universe works include affirmations, subliminals, frequencies, mantras and memories. After listening to affirmations like "i am connected to the source", "i am a part of god", "i am a piece of the creator", i am wise", "i am walking brilliance", "i am total understanding", "i am infinite wisdom", "i am genius", "i am over joyed", "i am educated", "i am infinite", "i am wise council", "i am energetic", "i am boundless", "i am brilliant", "I am Happy, i am Healthy, i am invincible, i am immortal, i am loving, i am caring, kind, strong" and many more in other people's affirmations then they all came true and when i asked questions in my head then five different times i got answers it seemed i could have never thought of. I have even tried subliminals for faster reflexes and think fast like a human computer then started catching everything that i bumped off the shelf when trying to work faster including 3 items i dropped at the same time so i lowered my body slightly and hugged them like i could see them falling in slow motion. After saying i am immortal and i am invincible for about a month and a half then i turned around and accidentally fell the fastest fall ever it seemed at work because the floor was really slick then i felt no pain at all and didn't even get hurt and i kept track for a month after just in case if i needed to report it. After saying that i do not need food to survive, i do not need food to thrive about 50 times daily for 3 days then those 3 days i ate 50%-75% less food because i felt full and could not really eat much throughout the day including my work lunch time that i usually eat the whole time. After listening to affirmations about world peace then it gave me new perceptions that helped me because i was running on the "be nice" frequency so then i was able to tell people the right way to do things otherwise i could report them to the FDA for leaving refrigerated food out at room temperature for hours instead of 30 minutes. I have tried mantras and subliminals to become more attractive then 6 people flirt with me in one day, everyone was smiling at me and i got 4 phone numbers from female co-workers because the other 2 flirting was guys but I'm only attracted to females. Also with Aaron Doughty's help, he refers to Hawkin's scale from "fear to enlightenment" often which really helped me out but he still does not completely know what he is talking about but i have many teachers and always looking for more knowledge to improve life for the greater good of all! First time i heard the detox frequency that is known to eliminate electromagnetic radiation, Virus, diseases, toxins, bacteria fungal etc "741 Hz" i heard just about an hour or two then sweat 3 nights in a row so much during winter that i woke up once each night because the sweat i was soaked in got cold so i dried off and rolled over each night but with constant use you won't notice the sweat really if you do it daily or weekly. Music tuned to 528Hz gives us more energy daily because it returns our DNA to its perfect form also 528Hz is the frequency at which life is created and when i stopped listening to frequencies and stopped using affirmations then the extremely blissful feelings gradually went away after about 72 hours but when i listen daily then i keep benefits constantly all day. Other people's beliefs and our own beliefs and fears influence us subconsciously that influences thoughts, abilities and choices either positive or negative but we can learn what negative and or deconstructive frequencies we operate on by listening to our thoughts and words then reverse the negative and deconstructive ones. We can create new empowering, optimistic, hopeful, loving, gratefulness, forgiving life for all. Always think what is the opposite of the negative. When i heard Forgiveness cures cancer then i tried it  without even telling anyone and it felt like a hundred pounds lifted off my heart ❤ remember to stay and think positive, constructive and always work with science to figure out what is for the greater good of all and if you ever have questions google or youtube can't answer then ask me, I'd love to help and I've also gained benefits from meditation, mantras, subliminals, mindful breathing, Orgone Pendant necklace from "wish .com" i believe that the intentions i set in my gemstones to help me bring world peace, love and happiness to all helped because it does seem easier to teach and twice now after meeting people who told me i was wrong because they chose one of the 2000 religions which are belief systems from other humans both times christian but my gemstones start shocking my leg when they fill up to much of the negative energy and shock my hand if i touch them, stronger than static shock, like those electric shock pens. Sungazing the safe way reduces needed food intake gradually to zero by connecting to earth's electromagnetic field I'm at 8 minutes but on your First day the sun should be near touching the horizon and look at the top of the sun then left, right, bottom and repeat for 10 seconds then only increase 10 seconds once daily until 44 minutes and 40 seconds is completed then the sungazing part is done to get energy just walk on earth slow, relaxed and barefoot for 45 minutes a day for the average person for enough energy throughout the day but i read many different stories it seems you still can drink and eat but in the Thomas Jefferson University study they kept track of this man 24/7 for 200 days they monitored all of his bodily functions and they said he didn't eat or drink anything but he did bath and they measured the bath water and he was healthier than anyone 20 years younger than him and he was about 70 years old. At another university the same guy was monitored for 411 days but they didn't even believe him about not needing food or drink so i think they said he did accept some buttermilk from them. I heard one guy rose his frequency and vibration so high that he cured everyone at an insane asylum just by walking in, they told him he could not speak to them but just being near him everyone of them past all the tests to get out within a week. People with multiple personality disorder sometimes will have cancer in one personality then scan them 2 minutes later in another personality then the cancer is gone. One woman who got cancer i think her name might be Doloris Cannon but before she went in for her cancer treatment, she forgave everyone in her life then went to the doctor that said after scanning her again that her cancer is gone and that's the only thing she did different in her life and i personally have forgiven everyone for my health without actually telling them and it felt like 100 pounds lifted off my heart. If you want to know more about the Science just ask or google ~Bruce Lipton~ a cellular biologist that has proven all the science of beliefs, fears, thoughts and choices creating our reality. I had help discovering how the universe works from Bob proctor, Aaron Doughty, YouTube channels YouAreCreators and Universe inside you, Bruce Lipton, The Placebo effect, No Cebo Effect, Mandala effect, butterfly effect, bystander effect, visual and audio hallucinations, The MasterMind Principle, police report eye witnesses having different stories, experiments, etc

9. Dear Guru,
    Words are less to thank you, I can only offer my prayers on your feet on this auspicious day , May God shower his mercies on you always, Happy Guru Purnima 💜💙💚💛

10. this is nice and all but I'm genuinely confused at how after listening to this "I can now have anything I want". 🤷‍♂️

11. None says:

That was a good story. I was paralyzed with curiosity listening for the result. This was what I needed to hear today 7/6/2020

12. William Pope says:

Thank God for death. That's all I need.

13. Golnaz Sadri says:

Iove you for all my life problems which nobody nobody could solve it I am in debt to you my master 🙏🙏💖💖💛💛

14. I don’t have words to express here, but one should listen to this for once for sure, thanks Sadhguru🙏😇

15. Too paternalistic, like if a person was too limited minded to know what they need…

16. Te Ya says:

Anything? I want my job back

17. So while with child I prayed for a deaf , child, wanted to be a deaf teacher. Didn't want to do the schooling child born normal, healthy,3 months later child got meningitis, died came back to life ,now left with quadriplegic cp, seizures so yes don't ask,

18. A-IN A-IN says:

The story of the lion having heart of the mouse is the description of my life. Is very painful and stressful.

19. This man is definitely a ascending master 🙏🏼✨ I could feel such strong energy in his voice I even felt my guides come around as he spoke definitely will listen to this again before I go to sleep or as I’m writing in my healing journey

20. Joe Smith says:

But not a haircut.

21. Just Wow 🥰♥️

22. Wonderfully explained..I certainly understood what was being explained. Sadhguru is so fortunate to having such a brilliant mind.

23. Love this Dude 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

24. Deepa Balaji says:

Will I get wings

25. Rohkostweg says:

Thank you so much!

26. komarevo says:

There are over 1000 people that don't like this video!? In my opinion they pressed a dislike button after seeing only few seconds of it. Why? They must be angry that Sadhguru is helping to bring the frequency of Love toward the Earth – but they don't have capacity and desire to evolve. They must be the mice in lion suits!? lol

27. Sadhguru is Santa

28. Laura Labok says:

This is life changing. Thank you Sadhguru.

29. RASOLDIOS says:

God designed life so everyone can experience everything in the Multiverse, just not at the same time, or in the same life time, or the same Quantiverse iteration. Your future is already laid out for you, you cannot change it, you can only experience it.

30. Mindy Been says:

Great story for sure!! Thank you so much for sharing your stories and your wisdom!! I see you and I admire your health and the way you share your wisdom makes me feel so good that you are you, and i have discovered you simply because I am a seeker of becoming more understanding and peaceful in my later years of this life.

31. I am a Holistic Wellness and Life Coach. If you need assistance with getting further in life, I can help naturally by mindset repositioning and mental and emotional wellness.

32. people actually believe this ….. LOL

33. Sylvie says:

En français 🇫🇷?

34. Sylvie says:

En français 🇫🇷

35. Ramon Pineda says:

All I Want Is To Have No Wants

36. Dave Hibbs says:

Title very misleading, I think you've been smoking to much dope! Like I've said before, A truth is only a truth if it's your truth and you believe it to be the truth… your truth is not my truth and not my following, why in the name of the universe do you keep poping up in my recommendations….🙄

37. Jaan Kuus says:

It is not wisdom to be kind to ignorance of criminality.

38. BlackStar says:

Hearing him speak about compassion gone wrong reminds me of Mother Teresa, who had a kind of sadistic compassion. She used to say there was something beautiful about seeing the poor accept their lot and their suffering and neglected to give them medical treatment despite the fact many of them could have been cured.

39. Tyler West says:

The mouse then turned into a man and became president.

40. James Robert says:

Bitcoin is the future ,invest with a professional broker and see your life change financially

41. Ymp says:

I'm not sure i get Sahd's rhetoric yet nor that I ever will, but as to ants being given gold :
    Only 50% of lottery winners come out of their gain less happy and crushed by it.
    While fake, I've given considerable amounts of gold in games to hundreds :
    some of them will give it back to you because they feel they don't want/deserve/are not ready for it, a choice I respect as much as those who take it without saying thank you.

42. My NewPhone says:

Mostly rubbish

43. Wood Work says:

Good story, I heard it before just forgot

44. How can one be "too" compassionate? this dude is daft and silly dangerous.

45. Mahesh hegde says: