Must Watch – Life Stirring Video!!

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, training, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Know-how, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Interior Engineering is an intensive program for private development, to engineer one’s self via the traditional science of yoga. Designed by yogi and mystic, Sadhguru, this system affords keys for significant and fulfilling relationships at work, dwelling, group, and most significantly, inside one’s self.

Program elements embrace guided meditations and transmission of the sacred Shambhavi Mahamudra kriya. When practiced regularly, these instruments have the potential to reinforce one’s expertise of life on many ranges.

#InnerEngineering

Register for the Interior Engineering On-line program at 50% low cost http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Donate to Beat The Virus

Obtain Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a non secular grasp with a distinction. An arresting mix of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a recent science, vitally related to our instances.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Right here:

Official Sadhguru Web site

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free On-line Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. Priya says:

Too much background music…dalne se pehle appko ni lagta …bahot jyda hogaya ye… ????

2. Inner engineering for making my thought , my emotions, my way such that atleast they help me joyful 24/7. Such a simple & powerful tool. Those who are not using are missing something very important for life.

3. Awesome Explanation 👌👌👌

4. Everyone should do Inner Engineering.. It's really a life transforming experience 😄

5. ❤️❤️❤️Let us take the tools of well-being to the last person on the earth 🙏🧘‍♂️

6. Fantastic…👍👍👍

7. amol kadam says:

Name of last music please !!

8. Inner engineering helped me to realise the me i.e my true nature and i start loving myself and i love all the life in this world wether animate or inanimate . These 7 days of your life will me the most beautiful days of your life believe me

9. Please do not put music in those videos. Just the voice is enough. Otherwise its too commercial, too cheesy.

10. pranav D says:

How do people still believe this murdering quack? Pathetic

11. Idiotic editing …

12. U are the best sadhguru jii

13. Thank you so much sadguru

14. ………👍💙🌷……….

15. Gail Davey says:

Happy in each moment depends on acceptance of "What Is" …..acceptance to Be with What is…….As change is constant, when we analyse then the trouble seeps in, as we compare. Never compare you to others and what they seem to have…..in each moment choose it…..whatever it is or is not….As change will occur soon……choose happy …..

16. My wish for a future of beautiful beings would be a form of Inner Engineering taught at ALL schools for ALL Children. Stop the rot!! 😟🙏🌍❤

17. Pranams Sadhguru 🙏

18. 6 months ago I was initiated into this practice, the world around me remains the same but to a larger extent I have changed. Forever grateful to my guru🙏

19. mac pathak says:

Sadhguru Please raise your voice towards CBI Investigation of shushant Singh Rajput. He represents the "young India Hope".

20. Wow quite professional clip.🙏 Sadhguru in new film "Your Life"… 🙂

21. Must Watch Telugu People Also

22. Came here by seeing thumbnail🙂

23. Usually , I don't do this type of silly things… But
    One like 👇👇 for that pro video editor in Isha foundation…

24. What who have nthng and want moree is that wrong?….

25. Much needed for the current situation.

26. Robert Stark says:

My children will not miss another meal ever again thanks to this web-site here, e z h i g h p a y .c o m

27. John Boy says:

"Beautiful"

28. Whoever reading this
    May all your dreams come true 🤗

29. George Z says:

I discovered this man yesterday. Today this made me cry.

30. Jatin Sharma says:

How many of you remember the crash course of inner engineering program. ( Those who have done it know what I am talking about). The three sentence

31. Engineering: Failed.
    Inner Engineering: Let's start over.

32. we will not miss another meal ever again thanks to this site here, e z h i g h p a y .c o m

33. Sadhguru Status dekhne ke liye mere channel par aaye

34. Sadhguru Status Here

35. Sadhguru Status

36. The best revoking video ever seen!

37. Really true👍👍🙏🙏

38. Sadhguru's voice heals me, makes me feel alive and generates PEACE inside me!

39. Exactly … So good at making it simple!

40. Inner Engineering… The need of the hour… 🙏🙏🙏

41. RAHUL SAINI says:

Death is a part of the life, too late it is