It's Time You LEARN HOW to DEAL with YOURSELF | Sadhguru

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn 3 Sерtеmbеr 1957),known рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ degree іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘spiritual еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd soon hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Foundation, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, education, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf several books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Technology, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Forum іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

► In this speech, It’s Time You LEARN HOW to DEAL with YOURSELF – Sadhguru aks you one fundamental question: Living in the moment or living for the moment? He explains, “the way tomorrow should be, should be different. It should not be in reaction to yesterday.”

🔗 Download this speech Here: https://gum.co/JexkP

► This audio session combines eye-opening speeches with binaural beats technology. Designed to inspire, motivate, and help people to reprogram their minds.

📌 Benefits of this session: 5 Hz (Theta Waves)
► Great for unusual problem solving;
► Promotes relaxed states;
► Reduced sleep needed.

🎧 Works better when Listening Before Falling Asleep.
► Please use headphones and Listen Carefully. For maximum effect, we suggest replaying it for at least 21 days in a row.

► Subscribe to our channel here:
🔗 http://bit.ly/2MZnSCv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
★ You Can Support Our Channel!
► Reprogram your Mind – The Secret Key to Manifestation
🔗 Link: https://syncmindglobal.com/reprogram-mind-key/

► Free 60 Minute Alpha Waves – Improve Your Memory
🔗 Link: https://syncmindglobal.com/sync-mind-free-bonus/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
► FOLLOW US:
🔗 SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/syncmind
🔗 Spotify: https://spoti.fi/33VJman
🔗 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/syncmindaudio/
🔗 Site: https://syncmindglobal.com/

► About Sadhguru:
Sadhguru, a yogi, mystic, poet, and visionary humanitarian is a spiritual master with a difference. His life and work are a possibility for each individual to experience the peace and joy that pervades the core of every human being. It is Sadhguru’s vision that everyone receives ‘one-drop of spirituality,’ allowing them to transform their lives and take their destiny into their hands.
📎 Link: https://isha.sadhguru.org/global/en
📎 Link: https://www.innerengineering.com/

📌 Sync Mind Audio has the authorization of the owner to use this video on any distribution or channels – offline and online – and monetize them as well.

#sadhgurubinaural #sadhguruspeech #sadhgurumeditation #binauralbeatsmeditation #sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. 📌 Quick Offer! ✴ Available FOR FREE for the first 100 downloads ✴
    ★ So take action! 🔗 LINK: https://gum.co/JexkP

2. Kleine Ozzie says:

Very true we have one foot in the past and one in the future which makes us imbalanced. You don't understand the implications of that way of living. Your life becomes an impasse so you never move forward as you constantly look back and fear what lies ahead that you don't just experience today. Before you know it, your life has past you by then you realise if you had just enjoyed life with each passing day, your life would've turned out the way you wanted instead of no life at all.

3. Lmao😜Human's are such idiot's, its unbelievable. Unfortunately I have no other word. I don't know ,how long it will take,for people to wakeup. Fuck it's so frustrated ,to listen and try to talk to idiot's. 🤣anyone wants to try 🤪🤞🙉🙊🙈🤗😎

4. Thank you Sadguru, Great full to you.

5. Love Sadhguru, I listen every day and night.
    I'm really not enjoying the new intros with then poetry repeating though.

6. 🌈🌎🖐💃😇🎰Thank u from the essence of my being🥰🌟

7. alwaysnew says:

Amazing sadhguru poem

8. If you here for good- you should keep people awaken, not help them continue sleeping. At this time specially. Bla bla bla.

9. The MAN WITH FASTEST BRAIN, SHARPEST INTELLECTUAL AND STABLEST MIND….TRUEST TYPE OF RUDRA.

10. JOSH says:

Jaggi The chicken seller.

11. Is there any way that can be hear in Spanish?

12. Sea Nymphs says:

Yours truely admirer from Nepal 😍😍

13. I'm on acid right now. Everything revovles around you. The dragon. The spirit. But nothing…
    This world ahahaha
    I couldn't last.
    This is oneeeee

14. Star Gazer says:

Truth. 🥳

15. hillaryeyasu says:

16. Dee King says:

Sad to see how this dude still has to break down every sentence just for people to understand easy. I would like to take out some time to come and chat with him. I can feel his energy and how it resonates not to high up from mine. I'll make it eventually. Just need some time to program my body and mind which has been programmed already.

17. Kevin Kemble says:

Listen closely gang….

18. Kevin Kemble says:

Best 17 minutes you could ever get to listen to now. Right now for free. You get to, don’t have to.

19. Jim Cummings says:

usually i don't feel gratitude for videos posted to youtube but in this case i thank you for taking the time to make this available, best wishes to everyone who watches this,

20. Scott Comer says:

I love this guy. So much wisdom.

21. Love this talk thank you

22. Thanks for this video, I am suffering from bipolar disorder but sadhguru words helping me to keep myself stable

23. manju dewani says:

Hello satguru
    I feel ur talks should be more simple easy to understand

24. khushabu says:

Accidentally I did inner engineering program and just fell in love with you…In this lockdown it became a habit to watch this sadhgurus video…and I can't thank you enough for making my life blissful..

25. full knowledge
    0 joy and experience
    prefer osho

26. Happy Guru Poornima Sadguru.

27. How to harness it is my most troubling problem.

28. Best line: ALL OF US CAME FROM SAME SOIL.

29. Jaycee John says:

If you have seen sadhguru face to face, or meet with him in reality and still believe in one sky daddy up there in the sky , my friend you r far from reality. I grew up in a very strong catholic home. Like I go to morning mass every 2nd day. For more than 35years of my life .. it took me listening to sadhguru on YouTube 2 months to break my faith n believe . Sadly the truth hurts. it really hurt me but truth is the authority. This man is a legend 🙌🏿. D way he explains will make u even weaker . Namaste 🙏🏿. I am a seeker .

30. gopal mandal says:

Sadguru, nature is my library . Coronavirous is the creation of inner nature to purify coruption of the world at a glance. G.P.M.

31. Toni Carter says:

What i feel like I'm losing myself. I'm depressed. Feeling ups and downs. Thinking bout all the dumb and stuiped stuff I've done in my life. Feel like I have nobody

32. Marie Cyril says: