How Do We Handle Hard Times in Life? Sadhguru Answers

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, training, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Know-how, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Sadhguru solutions a query on coping with emotions of loneliness and getting by way of arduous instances in life.

Obtain Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a non secular grasp with a distinction. An arresting mix of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a up to date science, vitally related to our instances.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Right here:

Official Sadhguru Web site

Official Social Profiles of Sadhguru

Free On-line Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. I didnt understand the snail joke at the end. You almost there, come on… can some explain

2. Dipen Sha says:

what i say what we we should do in such time keep yourself busy forget the consequences that has happened or going to happen. i don't say we cant see future we can at some certain extent we know what is going to happen based on past and present event . it would be best not to think too much , preparation is best . it is just like channeling the flood instead preventing things will be good as you expect and will definitely give strength to live and embrace the such moment. time will pass like flood .

3. Muazu Madaki says:

I am a young Muslim Nigerian but I must confess that I enjoy listening Sandhguru's talk and I have learned a lot from it. God bless you Sir.

4. Edris Wardak says:

I haven't been to Sadhguru for a while, the effect is that it took me some time to get his snail joke

5. P Kumar says:

Nice thought

6. My blood pressure lowered
    My anxiety decreased
    My mind is calm now
    My breathing is slowing down
    Yes my freinds this is SADHGURU
    Now l think sometimes, how l was living before Sadhguru visited my life??.😀😀😀😃😃😃😁😁😁

7. I still breathe when I am alone…

8. Jayaraju T says:

Sir,it is really amazing to know such good things from
    You sir I'm really feeling very idyllic

9. Wow…. What an incident explained

10. hit like
    if you like sadhguru

11. Sadhguru is a man of virtue. 🙂 I learned from this alot.

12. HABIB SIR says:

The speech is very practical and useful for every men. I'm very inspired by the speech. Thanks a lot for share with us.

13. Patty Campos says:

The less you know the happier you are. Patty C

14. Sampa Sen says:

I love you too sadhguru😀🙏💘

15. Danger Cruso says:

No user manual is right

16. Dave says:

If anyone hates this genius man, they are not smart enough to understand him.

17. Dave says:

A Master of Speech,WOW.

18. Dave says:

The second you start listening to Sadhguru you can't turn it off.

19. Want to speak to you Sadhguru ji ….. Don't know why my life is like this and what should I do next to improve it….. sometimes I feels that l should die as nothing will change and I don't want to live the life which I am living right now….. please help🙏

20. "You are suffering your own intelligence". Such a pleasure to listen to Sadhguru.

21. Atul Kumar says:

"In your life, you are not the issue, whatever may be the issue, we'll do our best but this should not be the issue"

22. loveshubh ! says:

Vijay malya spotted 0:27

23. Madhu N says:

Memory and imagination 9.30 .user manual (ramayana mahabharatha,geetha,etc).haaaa lovely said.

24. ankur.singhs says:

Sir I want to be a yogi like you, I am 21 years old engineering student. I want to have a break from life and want to disconnect from society and connect with nature and yoga.

How and what to do ?
    Can you guide ?

25. Anusha Negi says:

Sadhgurus way of speaking makes me want to listen to him more…

26. Been sad for the entire day and now I am smiling after listening to it. Great guy

27. Pure Herb says:

People condition their thoughts from other's – films, dramas, TV serials, news media, so-called intellectuals including psychologists. So they better learn from this Wiseman. Stay away from Nautanki situations.

28. Pavana Damle says:

Did anyone notice the way he narrated the short comedy story(snail one 🐌 ☝️)was way- way better than long jabberings of senseless stand up comedians! Who else agree?

29. Really this man is a greatest man ever born on this planet he seems to be philosopher

30. Most people listen him only one reason make a English batter & I'm also one of them but after hearing him I'm glad & bowe down him

31. I am a big fan of you.

32. This is bhuddh teaching

33. Bhavya Joshi says:

Every problem is a possibility~sd
    Even depression is also a possibility to learn how to handle depression