Conscious Planet: The Way Forward | 10th July 2020

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn 3 Sерtеmbеr 1957),known рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ degree іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘spiritual еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd soon hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Foundation, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, education, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf several books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Technology, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Forum іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Kunal Nayyar interacts with Sadhguru
India Global Week 2020 by India Inc. Group
00:00 Session Starts
00:13 Q01 What does it mean to live a conscious life?
04:30 Q02 If our memory is our prison, what do we do to get out of it?
08:37 Q03 Intellect & Knowledge. What role does knowledge play?
14:05 Q04 What is more important? Planet or inner journey? Or are they inseparable?
17:00 Q05 Unhealthiness & Disease
20:53 Q06 It’s intimidating to give up one’s Individuality. What would you say to someone like that?
28:50 Q07 What India has done for this world? What moving forward?
31:00 Q08 Be The Revival. Are we always in revival?
41:35 Q09 What we think as logical, makes sense to us.
43:39 Q10 Three simple steps in daily lives towards a conscious planet or becoming a seeker.
46:40 Q11 What worries you about the state of the planet today?
50:34 Q12 On Resilience.

#KunalNayyar

Isha Sanghamitra: Crafting a Conscious Planet
Donate at: http://isha.sadhguru.org/sanghamitra

Register for the Inner Engineering Online program at 50% discount http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Donate to Beat The Virus

Download Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a spiritual master with a difference. An arresting blend of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a contemporary science, vitally relevant to our times.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Here:

Official Sadhguru Website

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free Online Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. Srivatsa says:

Namaskaram Sadhguru 🙏🏻👼🏻 Your our favorite Guru and Best Entertainer 21st century 😄👌🏻

2. Oshofosho says:

I’d pay $100 to listen to Joscha Bach and Sadhguru talk about Consciousness

3. 🙏🙏🙏👍🧘‍♀️

4. Jai Hind says:

I don't understand why you people always need a guru ??? You have been fooled and scammed by so many gurus in the past, but yet still here you are , did you ever call out to your true lord ask him for guidance , God will guide you . When that day comes when you stand infront of your lord to answer for all the things, you won't find a helper, and this sadhguru there he will be in hiding. So take some time , sit in quite place and call your lord, the one created you , who loves you 70 times more than your own mother, please this time NO idols or images in your head or infront , just clear mind and clear vision call him and see how miracles happen .
    Wake up before its too late.

5. cant hear the sound

6. Es agradable escucharlo..muy sabio lo que dice. Simple y sencillo. Práctico.. gracias..les pido si pudieran traducir o subtitular en español..muy agradecida

7. 197sma says:

Brilliant questions by Kunal. People like you must interview Sadhguru. Most people waste Sadhguru’s time.

8. First time seeing Sadhguru giving short answers—no offence—Still explaining everything though.

9. Mansi Surya says:

This is what all I want to hear ❤️ …….

10. Haridas More says:

Enough is enough ………. ….. …. This Guru is not letting me to sleep well. I have to take him seriously😬😬😬….🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏😌😌😌😌

11. norma kay says:

🙏🙏🙏

12. Question: When people realize, does that feeling act as a benchmark or last forever?

13. K. doss says:

Kunal's voice can't be heard properly…

14. MrOliverTube says:

"Confidence without clarity is a disaster…"…

15. It's a privilege to listen to such an incredibly wise human being.🙏

16. Amit Magadum says:

Namaskaram Sadhguru

17. teja teju says:

I want a help please help me. I want one 5000 please help me sir any one

18. Edyta m says:

Sadhguru Your words light The path easily. As you are speaking directly to me. Thank you 🙏

19. I've started practicing Isha Kriya. It's my 3rd day and something happened. This morning when I commenced the meditation I started feeling really intense sensation between my eyebrows so much so that I got terrified as it felt like I am diving into an abyss so I just opened my eyes in fear and my forehead was completely numb. Am I doing something wrong as I followed all the necessary instructions?

20. Bhavna Walia says:

🙏🙏🙏

21. s Paul says:

Kunal nayyar from the Big Bang Theory?

22. Kumal Nayar eyes are so bright in the front of vedio that i can see my own reflection in it .moral of the story….. filter can change black eyes of a person to milky way eyes

23. Ratan Sharma says:

Simply awesome
    pranams to SADHGURU & the TEAM

24. Wow, what a fruitful discussion. Very very good.

25. WormholeJim says:

9:3010:02 Oooooooh, I'm being so ungrateful by commenting that there appears to be a fall out of audio right at this – probably; nay, likely; nay absolutely – crucial part of the answer. I'll accept, obviously since there's little else to do, and live on blissfully engaged in the rest of the vid. But as one can tell, there's yet a small part in the background of me that simply insists on this bit having been editted out and stamped "Sadhguru In Close: Eyes Only"

26. abhi sharma says:

plzz sadhguru and kunal sir after this pandemic you both should get togather and have one more a great session like this one.

27. Aj S says:

This should telecast in national tv

28. boing bryan says:

Tq sadhguru…

29. sanjeevani c says:

Need transcription for these lectures🙏

30. you are great
    look like kali yug good in the world
    Sadguru ji

31. B dun says:

I hope This man's teachings reach the young minds of western culture. We need it more than ever.

This man has helped me change my life for the better and find peace within myself. Sending love and compassion from the US.🇺🇸🌎

32. you are great.

33. story tantra says:

Only his videos i dont fast forward even once

34. Isha Keister says:

Sadguru you gifted I am so blessed listening. Thank you i love you and your orogramme. This is mind blowing. Thank you. You are loaded with wisdom.

35. Isha Keister says:

Its such a privilege to listen to such an intelligent and wise personality. I love you.

36. Always a pleasure to hear sadhguru 👏🏻

37. 12:12 "physiologically, if your
    food is taken care of your health is taken care of it's basic needs are taken care of of the body it's a done thing there is nothing more you can do but today you see a weird world trying to do all kinds of things to stretch physical experiences why there is such a overflow of alcohol drugs sexuality is simply because people are trying to stretch the physiological boundary you must understand the essence of physicality in the world is a defined boundary without a defined boundary there is no physical nature now you're trying to breach in your longing to expand you're trying to breach the physical boundaries of your existence well it's a wrong way

38. Marzy J says:

⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
    ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

41. We have been missing out on our evolution process.. So its not revival

42. @Sadhguru Keep going strong!

43. "Urban India is further west than LA" ?