An Enlightened Being Has More Karma Than Others!!

Jaggi Vаѕudеv (bоrn three Sерtеmbеr 1957),identified рublісlу аѕ Sаdhguru,is an Indіаn уоgі and аuthоr.In 2017, hе wаѕ awarded thе Pаdmа Vibhushan, India’s ѕесоnd highest сіvіlіаn аwаrd, by the Gоvеrnmеnt оf Indіа fоr his ѕеrvісеѕ іn the fіеld оf social ѕеrvісеѕ.

Sаdhguru graduated from the Unіvеrѕіtу оf Mysore wіth a bасhеlоr’ѕ diploma іn English іn 1973. On 23 September, 1982, hе rоdе uр to thе Chаmundі Hill аnd sat on a rосk, whеrе he hаd a ‘non secular еxреrіеnсе’. In 1983, he соnduсtеd his fіrѕt yoga сlаѕѕ wіth ѕеvеn раrtісіраntѕ іn Mуѕоrе, аnd quickly hе bеgаn соnduсtіng уоgа сlаѕѕеѕ асrоѕѕ Kаrnаtаkа аnd Hуdеrаbаd. In 1992, he еѕtаblіѕhеd Iѕhа Basis, whісh has been іnvоlvеd in vаrіоuѕ асtіvіtіеѕ іn thе fіеld оf spirituality, schooling, and еnvіrоnmеnt. Thе оrgаnіѕаtіоn has been ѕubjесt to mіxеd rесерtіоn.

Sаdhguru іѕ the аuthоr оf a number of books, іnсludіng Innеr Engіnееrіng: A Yogi’s Guіdе tо Jоу (2016). Aѕ a рublіс ѕреаkеr hе hаѕ ѕроkеn аt the Unіtеd Nаtіоn’ѕ Mіllеnnіum Wоrld Pеасе Summіt, the Hоuѕе оf Lords, the Massachusetts Inѕtіtutе of Know-how, аnd the Intеrnаtіоnаl Inѕtіtutе fоr Mаnаgеmеnt Dеvеlорmеnt. Hе has аlѕо ѕроkеn аt thе annual Wоrld Eсоnоmіс Discussion board іn 2007, 2017 аnd 2020.

Are all enlightened beings freed from karmic bondage? Does Sadhguru have karma? Discover out on this video.

Register for the Inside Engineering On-line program at 50% off http://isha.co/IEO-YT
FREE for COVID Warriors

Donate to Beat The Virus

Obtain Sadhguru App 📲

Yogi, mystic and visionary, Sadhguru is a non secular grasp with a distinction. An arresting mix of profundity and pragmatism, his life and work serves as a reminder that yoga is a recent science, vitally related to our occasions.

Subscribe to Sadhguru YouTube Channel Right here:

Official Sadhguru Web site

Official Social Profiles of #Sadhguru

Free On-line Guided Yoga & Meditation by Sadhguru

Sadhguru

1. IT MIGHT BE TRUE,SIR,….BUT AN ENLIGHTENED BEING KNOWS HOW TO EFFICIENTLY DEAL WITH THAT ENERGY………….if not,….HE'S NOT REALLY ENLIGHTENED.

2. RASOLDIOS says:

God is everything, and you are a part of God. What you do, you do to God, and gets done back to you. That is KARMA.

3. DrVirtual7 desolve bad karma affirmations

4. Mitesh Karwa says:

Have you woken up yet?

5. T Aws says:

it is somewhat as he has said…. 2 b enlightened is 2 b a lonely individual…

6. B Honest says:

I can imagine that was some bike ride over the decades, Grrrr! have fun. 🙂

7. The silly pseudo-Siddha sells saccharine sow's-shit to satiate self-conceit.

8. Go Govindha says:

an enlightened being is free from ego, acting free of an own will like it is done in karma-yoga or wu wei, i.e. the enlightened one is free of karma – it is high time to send this fraudster

9. Karma is not some negative trash…

10. If there was such a thing as karma the world would be a better place.

11. Amy Eriksen says:

Thank you for this video. It struck a place in the soul where I see now what has been happening. You are amazing <3 Namaste

12. Narco Polo says:

I highly doubt that I would be enlightened, but it has been a life long goal chased obsessively from early age until a couple of years ago where I got forced into more or less full retreat due to Narcolepsy and bipolar problems, especially their consequences as the narcolepsy started developing later in life.
    But it has also caused me to naturally lucid dream since the age of five, from where I really started asking different question, knew that reality was so much more and constantly trying to grasp the bigger picture and how things are connected.
    Together with countless resets in life, partly due to my curiosity and drive to constantly expand my perspective, but probably also as a result from the bipolar frequent ups and downs, there has been a lot of karma flowing in all directions. About a year ago I entered the domain of a new, higher mental state of being. One step closer to my conciussness, a state of acceptance and submitting oneself to something bigger, life itself. A state that makes me grateful for even the most painful suffering and losses I've experienced so many times in life, without I don't think I would be able get here. The mental path to here has been a controversial one, based in a continuos inner conversation mixed with meditative states occuring rather easily and spontaneously as a result from the Narcolepsy.
    Again, I do not consider myself enlightened, but I did experience the opportuniy of the journey Sadghuru is talking about, the one where focusing on Karma kept me grounded, from leaving my body. It was no near death experience, just total peace. I was gaining conciousness in another place of which I can not tell much details, I never fully gained concioussness, but it seemed very similar to the everyday reality we know, but more real as in making the current one feel more as a dream in comparison.
    As I was getting more concsious in this other place, I was loosing conciousness here, memories were fading, I lost language, sensory abilitys, muscle control and in the end stopped breathing. All while I was gaining what I lost here in that other place, a place with a different temperature, something wet on my skin, a place that seemed very bright but mainly as a result of my eyes not being used to it or me to them, it was a place where I could feel all kinds of positive emotions on a very intense level towards me.
    During a brief moment, I could transition back and forth between the two minds with my conciousness, and it was obvious to me that if I transitioned fully, my old life would quickly fade like a dream and probably leaving a dead body behind in this place. This identical experience repeated itself three days later, I choose to stay for no obvious reason, on the contrary I had every reason to move on. Focusing on what could very well be described as a kind of karmatic flow was what made it possible to stay.
    I've been wanting to share this experience, this probably isn't the best place, but so far the most relevant I've stumbled upon.

13. nausea bund says:

That's one reason why I prefer the insight of attentiveness to it. The closer you look into the karma of existance. The more present the idea becomes that it definitely is going somewhere to learn or teach a final moral to spiritual existance

14. nausea bund says:

Whether, it be friendship… i believe it will be profound nonetheless

15. nausea bund says:

And I would say the closing remarcks would be… so-and-so~ "an intelligent existential form understands its relationship with itself and that around them"

16. nausea bund says:

And for sakes and purpusoses, i bet it will be a plant speaking to a tree

17. Wendy M says:

Am I alone in feeling joy when Sadhguru laughs? He laughs with his whole body. I love it.

18. Imajinnin says:

The higher up the consciousness tree the more instant the karma!

19. Though I can sense what he means, this makes no sense to me. What makes sense to me, and what I read on other Gurus who have demonstrated high levels of realization, is that they are liberated beings, come to free other from their karma. So if they have any weight on them, is from others, not from their own. This makes me doubt more of the level of realization of Sadghuru. Not convinced.

20. Diane says:

Beautiful

21. Blessed to be inthis world in his presence.
    Really blessed🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🌸🌼🌸🌸🌼🌺