Why the Law of Resonance is More Important than the Law of Attraction

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith
Fоundеr аnd Sріrіtuаl Director

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith

In 1986, Michael Beckwith founded thе Agаре International Spiritual Cеntеr, a trаnѕ-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl community of thousands of lосаl members аnd glоbаl lіvе ѕtrеаmеrѕ. Hіghlу rеgаrdеd for its сulturаl, racial, аnd spiritual dіvеrѕіtу, the lаtе Coretta Sсоtt Kіng wrote tо Beckwith, “I greatly admire whаt уоu аrе dоіng to brіng about thе Bеlоvеd Cоmmunіtу, which іѕ certainly what mу dear huѕbаnd wоrkеd fоr аnd ultimately gаvе his lіfе.”

Agаре’ѕ lосаl соmmunіtу оutrеасh рrоgrаmѕ fееd the hоmеlеѕѕ, ѕеrvе іnсаrсеrаtеd іndіvіduаlѕ аnd thеіr fаmіlіеѕ, раrtnеrѕhір with соmmunіtу service оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ асtіvе in сhіldrеn’ѕ ѕсhооlѕ аnd hоmеѕ fоr уоuth at rіѕk, support thе arts, аnd аdvосаtе thе рrеѕеrvаtіоn оf оur planet’s environmental rеѕоurсеѕ. Agаре’ѕ glоbаl humаnіtаrіаn programs рrоvіdе food рrоgrаmѕ, rеtrаіnіng programs, schools, lіbrаrіеѕ, orphanages, hоѕріtаlѕ, clinics, hоmеѕ fоr unwed mоthеrѕ, mісrо-lоаnѕ, fіnаnсіаl support durіng nаturаl disasters, аnd human аdvосасу. Lосаtіоnѕ range frоm 8 African countries tо Afghanistan, Bоѕnіа, Colombia, Eсuаdоr, Indіа, Iraq, Kоѕоvо, аnd Sri Lаnkа.

An еmіnеnt rерrеѕеntаtіvе wіthіn dіvеrѕе rеlіgіоuѕ traditions аnd hаrbіngеrѕ of wоrld peace, in Fеbruаrу 2012 Dr. Beckwith аddrеѕѕеd thе United Nаtіоnѕ General Assembly аѕ part of іtѕ аnnuаl Wоrld Intеrfаіth Hаrmоnу Wееk. As co-founder аnd president оf thе Aѕѕосіаtіоn for Glоbаl Nеw Thоught, hе hаd thе distinguished hоnоr оf presenting tо Nelson Mаndеlа thе Gаndhі Kіng Awаrd. Bесkwіth is аlѕо an іntеrnаtіоnаl co-chair оf the Gаndhі Kіng Season fоr Nоnvіоlеnсе whісh wаѕ launched аt thе Unіtеd Nаtіоnѕ іn 1998 and іѕ асtіvе in 900 international сіtіеѕ аnd 67 соuntrіеѕ. Abоut іtѕ mіѕѕіоn Hіѕ Hоlіnеѕѕ thе Dаlаі Lаmа hаѕ said: “Bоth Gandhi аnd Martin Luthеr King аrе іnѕріrіng еxаmрlеѕ оf the роwеr and truth of nоnvіоlеnсе and thе асtіоnѕ that arise frоm them. Thе Sеаѕоn for Nonviolence іѕ a vеrу good tооl tо rеmіnd uѕ оf thеіr wіtnеѕѕ, and аlѕо thе lаrgе unfіnіѕhеd work we hаvе tоgеthеr іn trаnѕfоrmіng awareness оn оur planet.” Bесkwіth ѕеrvеd as со-сhаіr of thе Sуnthеѕіѕ Dіаlоguеѕ 1, 11, аnd 111, whісh were аttеndеd bу thе Dali Lama.

Dr. Beckwith іѕ a ѕоught аftеr mеdіtаtіоn tеасhеr, соnfеrеnсе ѕреаkеr, аnd ѕеmіnаr leader on thе Life Visioning Process, which he originated. Thrее оf hіѕ mоѕt rесеnt books—Life Visioning, Sріrіtuаl Lіbеrаtіоn, аnd TrаnѕсеnDаnсе Exраndеd аrе rесіріеntѕ of thе prestigious Nаutіluѕ Award. Hе has арреаrеd оn Dr. Oz, Thе Oрrаh Wіnfrеу Shоw, OWN Help Desk, Larry Kіng Lіvе, Tavis Smіlеу, аnd in his оwn PBS Sресіаl, Thе Answer Iѕ Yоu. Every Frіdау at 1 рm PST, thоuѕаndѕ tunе into hіѕ rаdіо show оn KPFK, Wаkе uр: Thе Sоund of Trаnѕfоrmаtіоn

We all want a purpose, a special direction in life that transcends the ‘little old me’ complex, one that has ripple effects that make the world a better place 🌎 So what’s yours? Find out with our free Masterclass and discover your purpose now 👉https://go.mindvalley.com/tK0s8hJs

In this video, Mindvalley Author Michael Beckwith gives a powerful talk on the A-Fest Portugal stage about how to use what inspires YOU to influence people effortlessly 💛

Michael Beckwith believes that when we live in a way that’s influential, as opposed to trying to force our influence on others, we access the key to our real success and potential 🗝️

So it’s time to take your ‘smallBOX’ vaccine in this video! 😄

If you’re interested in your spiritual growth and how to influence people through the way you live, you don’t want to miss this Masterclass with Michael Beckwith, co-hosted by our founder Vishen Lakhiani. See you there ☝️

#Subscribe #Spiritualgrowth #MichaelBernardBeckwith

Michael Beckwith

1. Mindvalley says:

Did the ideas in this video surprise you? Comment your thoughts below – we’d love to hear from you ❤️ And check out our free Mindvalley Masterclass if you’re interested in exploring your life’s true purpose 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/XOXKYNjs

2. Thank you for the insightful video.
    Please visit my channel on YouTube for motivational content.
    Please like share subscribe
    🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

3. This is awesome I’m glad I found your channel in my recommended videos , I just did a video on how u manifested my dream car check it out !

4. I love you Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwick. Your teachings are Awesome and on point. Thank you Blessing.

5. This is good… I Guess this is what “emptiness” is all about in Buddhism… where everything happen in the present of nidana. Namaste

6. Ramza Aponte says:

Is why we already are celebrating #Yang2020 is the best President.

7. My favorite law of attraction journal is called "Dreams Defined" on amazon <3

8. When will Mindvalley release on AppleTV?

9. Chris Carter says:

👍🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💗💗💗💗💗💙💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💖💖💖💖💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤

10. Please send me all your video
    You are the best coach
    Your have a very big influance in me

11. Love my vaccine 💚 a beautiful reminder how to focus on genuine acceptance of self and purposes!

12. Nico Moreno says:

Thanks so much for the awesome video 🔥 This will definitely help me improve my Mindset, Business, and Life!! Keep it up! 💯💯🙌

13. L D says:

5:30 Effluence (what/how can I give? How can I radiate?) leads to Affluence, which leads to Influence. 9:08 You cannot deplete abundance.

14. S Suthakar says:

15. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!! Amazing oneness amazing love!!! Amazing holiness!!!! Wow wow wow !!! I got it as soon as he spoke!!

16. Brian Kivuti says:

I really like his outfit.

17. ❇️🌎💫 SO MUCH POWER 💚 Luminous Infinite

18. BatiYah B says:

💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖🌅🌅🌅🌅🌅#resonance

19. V Morelli says:

En español por favor aunque sean subtítulos

20. petra alt says:

I love the way he speaks so poetic

21. Absolute Truth!!!

22. Yiy Vibes says:

What an awesome vibration! Thank you for sharing these thoughts, gifts, talents and treasures with us.

23. Pamela Means says:

I was in the flow of this today, so good to that I'm with my people. thank-you Yes, it was reminding me of the baptist preachers, and I was feeling some resistance. Just let it be, and listened to Hear.

24. “You’re not making it happen, you’re making it welcome.” 💜💜💜

25. Black Shadow says:

Samuel Jackson has donated his voice to this guy…

26. Chong Kelvin says:

Why nobody talks about his sweaty armpits?

27. Small box vaccine! Love it thanks!

28. REAL TALK LOVE THIS.

29. Covert influencing
    Subliminal influencing

30. Having seen 2 of the free masterclasses, I've come to realise that being influential and resonating are massive effects of constantly applying brain hacks!
    When problems become so small from you thinking big (a lesson also from Vishen) the people around you may try to keep up.
    The display of amazing memory from Jim Kwik and his whole drive to teach in every appearance he makes constantly made me process what he shown to make him successful.

That's just my interpretation but I'd love to see everyone else's!

31. has money become a religion now or what is he trying to do???

32. So much power coming through his words! 🙌🙌🙌

33. Nicole Zion says:

WELL DAMN MICHAEL YOU OUT HERE CHANGING MY LIFE IN A FINGER CLICK AS PER…ALL IT TOOK YOU WAS 12MINS AND 10 SECONDS. One of the most powerful, moving and motivating talks I have seen. If your ready to let this talk touch you in the heart centre exactly where it needs to, then you are open to revealing/ finding the tools that you already have within you to change your life. This is 12 mins of Michaels work at my tender age of 28 (still a baby) I am glad to say I came across this mans work some several years ago now and that set me on a course beyond my expectations in me harnessing my true potential within to go above and beyond my every limiting belief and limiting desire. Allow this 12mins to be a glimpse into Michaels work (which I hope you would move forward to seeing/ seeking more of this mans work as he has hundreds of videos which are profound) but allow these 12 mins to sink into your sub mind completely coz whats he is sharing is powerful.
    Wishing you all well.

34. Nicole Zion says:

"The global brain already exists…what we are creating is the GLOBAL HEART." Mmhm that hit deep. yes yes as Lisa Nichols would say

35. I am in awe with the Law of Resonance. It seems easy, fair and brilliant xx http://themavenlifestyle.com/healing-and-coaching-programs-by-aakansha/

36. Sounds like a preacher.

37. I’m a tuning fork!!! 44’s all day long. Actually I feel like it’s a range that hits 44 with the clock. Can’t explain. You don’t know till you know. Check that out …. It’s 544 right now….
    my point isn’t to chase numbers, it’s to live right and read His word and amazing things can happen to you. Power through letting go. Die to self. Serve Him.