The NEW way to manifest what you really want | Michael Bernard Beckwith

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith
Fоundеr аnd Sріrіtuаl Director

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith

In 1986, Michael Beckwith based thе Agаре Worldwide Religious Cеntеr, a trаnѕ-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl neighborhood of 1000’s of lосаl members аnd glоbаl lіvе ѕtrеаmеrѕ. Hіghlу rеgаrdеd for its сulturаl, racial, аnd religious dіvеrѕіtу, the lаtе Coretta Sсоtt Kіng wrote tо Beckwith, “I tremendously admire whаt уоu аrе dоіng to brіng about thе Bеlоvеd Cоmmunіtу, which іѕ definitely what mу expensive huѕbаnd wоrkеd fоr аnd finally gаvе his lіfе.”

Agаре’ѕ lосаl соmmunіtу оutrеасh рrоgrаmѕ fееd the hоmеlеѕѕ, ѕеrvе іnсаrсеrаtеd іndіvіduаlѕ аnd thеіr fаmіlіеѕ, раrtnеrѕhір with соmmunіtу service оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ асtіvе in сhіldrеn’ѕ ѕсhооlѕ аnd hоmеѕ fоr уоuth at rіѕk, assist thе arts, аnd аdvосаtе thе рrеѕеrvаtіоn оf оur planet’s environmental rеѕоurсеѕ. Agаре’ѕ glоbаl humаnіtаrіаn packages рrоvіdе meals рrоgrаmѕ, rеtrаіnіng packages, colleges, lіbrаrіеѕ, orphanages, hоѕріtаlѕ, clinics, hоmеѕ fоr unwed mоthеrѕ, mісrо-lоаnѕ, fіnаnсіаl assist durіng nаturаl disasters, аnd human аdvосасу. Lосаtіоnѕ vary frоm eight African nations tо Afghanistan, Bоѕnіа, Colombia, Eсuаdоr, Indіа, Iraq, Kоѕоvо, аnd Sri Lаnkа.

An еmіnеnt rерrеѕеntаtіvе wіthіn dіvеrѕе rеlіgіоuѕ traditions аnd hаrbіngеrѕ of wоrld peace, in Fеbruаrу 2012 Dr. Beckwith аddrеѕѕеd thе United Nаtіоnѕ Basic Meeting аѕ a part of іtѕ аnnuаl Wоrld Intеrfаіth Hаrmоnу Wееk. As co-founder аnd president оf thе Aѕѕосіаtіоn for Glоbаl Nеw Thоught, hе hаd thе distinguished hоnоr оf presenting tо Nelson Mаndеlа thе Gаndhі Kіng Awаrd. Bесkwіth is аlѕо an іntеrnаtіоnаl co-chair оf the Gаndhі Kіng Season fоr Nоnvіоlеnсе whісh wаѕ launched аt thе Unіtеd Nаtіоnѕ іn 1998 and іѕ асtіvе in 900 worldwide сіtіеѕ аnd 67 соuntrіеѕ. Abоut іtѕ mіѕѕіоn Hіѕ Hоlіnеѕѕ thе Dаlаі Lаmа hаѕ mentioned: “Bоth Gandhi аnd Martin Luthеr King аrе іnѕріrіng еxаmрlеѕ оf the роwеr and reality of nоnvіоlеnсе and thе асtіоnѕ that come up frоm them. Thе Sеаѕоn for Nonviolence іѕ a vеrу good tооl tо rеmіnd uѕ оf thеіr wіtnеѕѕ, and аlѕо thе lаrgе unfіnіѕhеd work we hаvе tоgеthеr іn trаnѕfоrmіng consciousness оn оur planet.” Bесkwіth ѕеrvеd as со-сhаіr of thе Sуnthеѕіѕ Dіаlоguеѕ 1, 11, аnd 111, whісh had been аttеndеd bу thе Dali Lama.

Dr. Beckwith іѕ a ѕоught аftеr mеdіtаtіоn tеасhеr, соnfеrеnсе ѕреаkеr, аnd ѕеmіnаr chief on thе Life Visioning Course of, which he originated. Thrее оf hіѕ mоѕt rесеnt books—Life Visioning, Sріrіtuаl Lіbеrаtіоn, аnd TrаnѕсеnDаnсе Exраndеd аrе rесіріеntѕ of thе prestigious Nаutіluѕ Award. Hе has арреаrеd оn Dr. Oz, Thе Oрrаh Wіnfrеу Shоw, OWN Assist Desk, Larry Kіng Lіvе, Tavis Smіlеу, аnd in his оwn PBS Sресіаl, Thе Reply Iѕ Yоu. Each Frіdау at 1 рm PST, thоuѕаndѕ tunе into hіѕ rаdіо present оn KPFK, Wаkе uр: Thе Sоund of Trаnѕfоrmаtіоn

Have you ever ever lastly bought one thing you thought you needed, solely to find that it didn’t convey you the enjoyment you anticipated? 🤷 Be taught what you really need out of your life by uncovering your individual ‘Soul’s Objective’ totally free 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/tK0s8hJs

Spirituality Instructor and Mindvalley Creator Michael Bernard Beckwith believes that the Universe doesn’t provide you with what you concentrate on, which is what the unique ‘Regulation of Attraction’ teaches.

The foundations of achieving your visions and objectives taught in ‘The Secret’ aren’t essentially the most up to date strategies of ‘The Regulation of Attraction’. 🧲 In reality, they’re very outdated.

Michael Beckwith believes that manifesting for non permanent love and happiness isn’t true manifestation, and that there’s a option to entry higher states of bliss and ecstasy utilizing new and improved model of the ‘Regulation of Attraction’, coined by Michael because the ‘Regulation of Radiance’, lined within the Masterclass ☀️

#Subscribe #Soulpurpose #MichaelBernardBeckwith

Michael Beckwith

1. Mindvalley says:

Tell us about a time you finally got something you thought you wanted, only to discover that it didn’t make you happy. Why do you think that was the case? 🤷 Discover what will really bring joy to your life in Michael Beckwith’s free Masterclass 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/XOXKYNjs

2. Carrie says:

I remember this gentleman from The Secret!

3. K LadyKay says:

I love this

4. PhixienVlogs says:

Thank you for this video, I think this video explains the concept of what we want is what we put out very well!

5. Alana Weaver says:

Law of Radiance – Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Heatlh, Success and Wealth

6. I love his calm and positive voice and energy!

7. Omg he cut his locs!😳

8. yara saoud says:

❤️❤️👌👌👌🙏🙏❤️❤️

9. k man1 says:

Im having a harder time discerning whether this man is black or white

10. Nomadic Soul says:

My manifesting journey turned out to be more about inner healing and becoming whole (merging with my authentic self) first in order for my outer world to be reflective of that healing and wholeness (authenticity) . The simplistic 3 step process turned into a rabbit hole journey that im forever grateful for.

11. Triztan 369 says:

I like the seed analogy. There's a saying: they thought they burried us, they didn't know we were seeds. 🌱

12. I never comment before and this is so real and true.

13. Méli Mélo says:

This is pure shit

14. Bald 👨‍🦲 looks good on him😜

15. Mr. Beckwith, your transformation is very youthful and vibrant. Seeing your change has giving me a new leaf on life! Thank you so much.

16. Yessss thank u 🙌🏾🙌🏾

17. whoknew says:

Dagnabbit!! I've been operating under the "old" manifestation this whole time??😦 Old Testament, New Testament. Old Manifestation, New Manifestation. I can't keep up! 😆

18. I AM ENOUGH says:

Yessssssssssssss

19. my1creation says:

For people taking issue with what he’s saying, keep in mind he knew when he was on The Secret he was teaching at kindergarten level. This message here is for those ready to go to graduate school. “Manifestation” was not born with the Internet and YouTube.

20. arielxmoore says:

I've unknowingly been doing all of this right

21. You Tube says:

3:00
    People are NOT in Bliss because they are too busy and occupied with their face BURIED into their smartphone browsing social media … texting everyone … checking news updates every 5 minutes … taking selfie's … looking up instagram and twitter …
    THATS WHERE THEIR ATTENTION IS …

22. You Tube says:

Give every person in this world $40 million and watch how everyone will be in instant BLISS … Until they go broke then that BLISS will go away …

23. This sounds similar to what Derek Rydall wrote about in his book Law of Emergence. He also uses nature metaphors when speaking about this concept. In his book he uses the analogy of the acorn holding the blueprint of an oak tree. Everything the oak tree needs to grow is contained within the acorn. Over the course of time, the acorn grows into the fullness of the oak tree. The acorn goes through a process of evolution or emergence which results in the oak tree. Same for any tree. What we see as the fruits or flowers of a tree is the result of the potential that already existed in the seed of the tree. The flowers and fruits will not show up until there has been a certain amount of growth occurring. They cannot be forced into growing sooner until the tree is at the proper stage of growth and the conditions are right for them to grow. We can learn alot from nature. Likewise, we humans have a seed of potential contained within us. We are not lacking anything. If something has not shown up yet that we feel is missing, it is only because it has not emerged yet. It is waiting for us to develop it or activate it, or it is waiting for the proper stage of growth to be completed before it emerges from us.

24. I asked for a manly man that looked like someone I knew, I got him, he was so perfect at first, until we got married, I've been miserable every since, and make every excuse not to leave, I created and had the perfect life and I f#*×¥# it up, now I think I'm punishing myself, how do I get back to the love I used to know with all the guilt, shame and other baggage I am holding on to ?????

25. Hello! I have an amazing blog that supports your personal development for free. Please check it out: LiveHumanPotential.com/blog

26. HIGHEST JOY, HIGHEST BLISS, GREATEST STATE OF Unconditional, Invincible , Eternal BLISS & HIGHEST JOY is ALLAH, OUR ULTIMATE GOD CONSCIOUSNESS, OUR HIGHEST SELF, OUR TRUE SELF, OUR ONLY TRUTH & BASE+NATURAL STATE OF BEING.

27. HIGHEST BLISSJOYECSTASY (=LOVE, ABUNDANCE, PEACE, PROSPERITY, ENLIGHTENMENT, ONENESS.. ALL OUR HIGHEST DIVINE "DREAMS" INSTANTLY MANIFESTED) is GOD'S FREQUENCY, is our Natural state of BEING! IS WHO YOU ARE.

28. If the law of attraction is true then I will get a free subscription to mind valley

29. Why he gotta come at me tho. Like you didn't have to do all that! He's amazing

30. OHMIGOD “Law of Radiance” 🤯🤩🤯🤩 my life just altered forever. That just happened

31. Watching the video on Mindvalley is PAINFUL! There is no fast forward or rewind so you have to be pausing constantly if you want to take notes. The video stopped working twice, so I had to wait for the video to run alone for 30~ mins (Cuz it doesnt tell you the running time either) up to the part where I was initially. And the second time around it stopped working again (I am not waiting ~40 mins).

I was hopping to find it on youtube or elsewhere in a more convenient video player.

32. Astro Bitch says:

Why do I feel like he should be white

33. MATCH the frequency of your desire 💞 ! Focus/destroy any distractions/negativity through acknowledgement + transformation = True Manifestation! 👍

34. Pl can you help us.
    The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome. It’s a pledge from The Bridge, for everyone who can, please support your country in this fight. Your donation will be used in immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities during one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced.

Your donations will help stop the virus’s spread and give communities on the front lines of the crisis the resources they need to act quickly and protect the most vulnerable.

“Let us leave no stone unturned to make India healthier and more prosperous for our future generations,”

Account Name: Ultimate Recruiters
    Bank Name Bandhan Bank
    Branch Andheri Branch
    Bank A/C No 10180002233869
    Bank IFSC BDBL0001584

35. Princess Jas says:

Thank you for this beautiful message!
    Chills through my body 🥰

36. Mary Mbugua says:

I have Been trying manifestation But I'm Not Sure If I'm doing it right.

37. Such BULLS##T. LISTEN CAREFULLY…..IT'S BABBLING. BIBBLING & SCRIBBLING. HE IS SAYING NOTHING!!!!

38. Shane dee says:

Amazing ❤️

39. gauri B says:

''Somethings emerging thts already there''☺☺

40. Dr Evil says:

all gurus are talking bullshit…none of them knows how to really do it…you don't even have to believe it to work, you don't even have to move your little finger to make it real, it takes just seconds of crystal clear focus to manifest what you want instantly and i mean instantly…i am doing this shit for over 20 years way before the Secret and all this shit, it is real, it is powerful, we all have it but only few of us know how to do it…focus on what you want, be specific and accurate, day dream it with your eyes open, every single detail of it, instantly you will feel a feeling you never felt before, this is it, it's done, now seat back relax and wait.

41. Naomi Tamar says: