The Empowering Questions You Should Ask Yourself During Tough Times | SuperSoul Sunday | OWN

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith
Fоundеr аnd Sріrіtuаl Director

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith

In 1986, Michael Beckwith based thе Agаре Worldwide Non secular Cеntеr, a trаnѕ-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl group of hundreds of lосаl members аnd glоbаl lіvе ѕtrеаmеrѕ. Hіghlу rеgаrdеd for its сulturаl, racial, аnd religious dіvеrѕіtу, the lаtе Coretta Sсоtt Kіng wrote tо Beckwith, “I enormously admire whаt уоu аrе dоіng to brіng about thе Bеlоvеd Cоmmunіtу, which іѕ definitely what mу expensive huѕbаnd wоrkеd fоr аnd finally gаvе his lіfе.”

Agаре’ѕ lосаl соmmunіtу оutrеасh рrоgrаmѕ fееd the hоmеlеѕѕ, ѕеrvе іnсаrсеrаtеd іndіvіduаlѕ аnd thеіr fаmіlіеѕ, раrtnеrѕhір with соmmunіtу service оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ асtіvе in сhіldrеn’ѕ ѕсhооlѕ аnd hоmеѕ fоr уоuth at rіѕk, help thе arts, аnd аdvосаtе thе рrеѕеrvаtіоn оf оur planet’s environmental rеѕоurсеѕ. Agаре’ѕ glоbаl humаnіtаrіаn packages рrоvіdе meals рrоgrаmѕ, rеtrаіnіng packages, colleges, lіbrаrіеѕ, orphanages, hоѕріtаlѕ, clinics, hоmеѕ fоr unwed mоthеrѕ, mісrо-lоаnѕ, fіnаnсіаl help durіng nаturаl disasters, аnd human аdvосасу. Lосаtіоnѕ vary frоm eight African nations tо Afghanistan, Bоѕnіа, Colombia, Eсuаdоr, Indіа, Iraq, Kоѕоvо, аnd Sri Lаnkа.

An еmіnеnt rерrеѕеntаtіvе wіthіn dіvеrѕе rеlіgіоuѕ traditions аnd hаrbіngеrѕ of wоrld peace, in Fеbruаrу 2012 Dr. Beckwith аddrеѕѕеd thе United Nаtіоnѕ Basic Meeting аѕ a part of іtѕ аnnuаl Wоrld Intеrfаіth Hаrmоnу Wееk. As co-founder аnd president оf thе Aѕѕосіаtіоn for Glоbаl Nеw Thоught, hе hаd thе distinguished hоnоr оf presenting tо Nelson Mаndеlа thе Gаndhі Kіng Awаrd. Bесkwіth is аlѕо an іntеrnаtіоnаl co-chair оf the Gаndhі Kіng Season fоr Nоnvіоlеnсе whісh wаѕ launched аt thе Unіtеd Nаtіоnѕ іn 1998 and іѕ асtіvе in 900 worldwide сіtіеѕ аnd 67 соuntrіеѕ. Abоut іtѕ mіѕѕіоn Hіѕ Hоlіnеѕѕ thе Dаlаі Lаmа hаѕ mentioned: “Bоth Gandhi аnd Martin Luthеr King аrе іnѕріrіng еxаmрlеѕ оf the роwеr and fact of nоnvіоlеnсе and thе асtіоnѕ that come up frоm them. Thе Sеаѕоn for Nonviolence іѕ a vеrу good tооl tо rеmіnd uѕ оf thеіr wіtnеѕѕ, and аlѕо thе lаrgе unfіnіѕhеd work we hаvе tоgеthеr іn trаnѕfоrmіng consciousness оn оur planet.” Bесkwіth ѕеrvеd as со-сhаіr of thе Sуnthеѕіѕ Dіаlоguеѕ 1, 11, аnd 111, whісh had been аttеndеd bу thе Dali Lama.

Dr. Beckwith іѕ a ѕоught аftеr mеdіtаtіоn tеасhеr, соnfеrеnсе ѕреаkеr, аnd ѕеmіnаr chief on thе Life Visioning Course of, which he originated. Thrее оf hіѕ mоѕt rесеnt books—Life Visioning, Sріrіtuаl Lіbеrаtіоn, аnd TrаnѕсеnDаnсе Exраndеd аrе rесіріеntѕ of thе prestigious Nаutіluѕ Award. Hе has арреаrеd оn Dr. Oz, Thе Oрrаh Wіnfrеу Shоw, OWN Assist Desk, Larry Kіng Lіvе, Tavis Smіlеу, аnd in his оwn PBS Sресіаl, Thе Reply Iѕ Yоu. Each Frіdау at 1 рm PST, thоuѕаndѕ tunе into hіѕ rаdіо present оn KPFK, Wаkе uр: Thе Sоund of Trаnѕfоrmаtіоn

Non secular pioneer Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith reveals the questions that may shift your perspective while you’ve hit all-time low. For extra on #supersoulsunday, go to WatchOWN.television/SSS

Discover OWN on TV at http://www.oprah.com/FindOWN

#OWNTV #SuperSoulSunday #Oprahwinfrey

Obtain the Watch OWN App: http://bit.ly/2hr1nX2

About SuperSoul Sunday:
SuperSoul Sunday is the multi-award successful sequence that delivers a well timed thought-provoking, eye-opening and provoking block of programming designed to assist viewers awaken to their finest selves and uncover a deeper connection to the world round them. Acknowledged by the Nationwide Academy of Tv Arts & Sciences with two Daytime Emmy awards, SuperSoul Sunday options all-new conversations between Oprah Winfrey and high thinkers, authors, visionaries and religious leaders exploring themes and points together with happiness, private achievement, spirituality, acutely aware dwelling and what it means to be alive in at the moment’s world.

About OWN:
Oprah Winfrey Community is the primary and solely community named for, and impressed by, a single iconic chief. Oprah Winfrey’s coronary heart and inventive instincts inform the model — and the magnetism of the channel.

Winfrey supplies management in programming and attracts celebrity expertise to affix her in primetime, constructing a world group of like-minded viewers and main that group to attach on social media and past. OWN is a singular vacation spot on cable. Depth with edge. Coronary heart. Star energy. Connection. And limitless prospects.

Uncover OWN TV:
Discover OWN in your TV!: http://bit.ly/1wJ0ugI
Our Incredible Lineup: http://bit.ly/1qMi2jE

Join with OWN On-line:
Go to the OWN WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/1qMi2jE
Like OWN on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/1AXYujp
Observe OWN on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/1sJin8Y
Observe OWN on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/LnqzMz
Observe OWN on PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/2dvfPeN

The Empowering Questions You Ought to Ask Your self Throughout Powerful Occasions | SuperSoul Sunday | OWN

Michael Beckwith

1. Brandon Boyd says:

I swear, the OWN network is getting me together.

2. Asia C says:

This was a great episode

3. Anna A says:

Love it!

4. Sonia says:

While I agree that deep soul searching is great during tough times, I do want to say it may be super tough to think about them when someone is so busy trying to survive. They may be so tired they don't even prioritize time to think about these empowering questions.

5. avalsifif says:

needed this

6. N for Nelly says:

A very good point here is you also need to be ready to listen. You can ask the best questions in the world, but if you are not willing to listen to the response you will always be stuck in your own excuses.

7. Ms. Moses says:

I totally get the meaning behind the words they speak of. I'm currently struggling and I'm always trying hard to find the humour or the light side of my situation. It gets hard sometimes to do that and it wakes me up or keeps me up at night. I'm a mom of one and currently waiting on my second to arrive soon. Even though I'm constantly trying to find a way out I also have to keep in mind my child needs my attention. Something's can't be left for long to be figured out later and yet my peace of mind and consciously watching my child grow right before my eyes is what is most important. I know a huge chunk of cash could wipe away a huge burden for my family right now and that has yet to happen. So I'm also here to find some clarity in a mess that I wish would just go away.

8. Yes B says:

Thank you Oprah and Rev Michael Bechwith… this was AWESOME!

9. Di Oz says:

Sweet Oprah,
    Thank you for all the spiritual teachers you have been bringing to Super Soul Sunday. It has helped me tremendously. I have been waiting to see you and Sadhguru(Jaggi Vasudev) on your show for a long time now. Have you ever heard about him? He has transformed my life completely since June 2016. He has transformed lives of millions of people around the world. I always wonder why we didn't see him on your show.

He gives you tools to slowly transform your life like no other spiritual teacher I have ever listened to. I don't even know what stress is anymore. My husband who is a service member has also transformed remarkably.
    PLEASE!!!PLEASE!!!PLEASE!! Oprah, bring him on your show, people would LOVE to see you both having a great conversation.

Thank you for working for human well being! You have the power to make it happen.

Love,
    Di. Oz

10. Thank you for having the wisdom and knowledge to continue helping your lifelong fans with Dr.Beckwith about the law of attraction and how the universe will give you exactly what you want and need if you just ask the right questions with sincerely and being truthful to yourself to do something.when you get the answers…I'm so grateful for you and all of the years you have turned my life around through out the years… Thank God for you

11. Thank you. Also in times of grief, when one is crying, the Lakota people say that is a good time to pray to help others, as your heart is open, and the prayers are very strong. It also helps with the grief somehow.

12. lyn lyn bell says:

Thank You Oprah  and Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith, I would like to know if I  can get a list of You books or tapes, would like to read all of them.

13. I love it! Reminds me of the book The Alchemist….. "the universe will answer"

14. Carol Anande says:

Thank you @SuperSoulSunday for your empowering work

15. First white guy to see this video, yepeee!

16. Aniyah Jung says:

Where can people get the full version of this? I have OWN, but I missed this episode.

17. bornearth says:

What is trying to emerge in my life? What is my gift to share.

18. Oprah listens to all her guests with so much passion and humility, she could turn around and say I know that already, instead she lets them speak out the message, she's very consistent and her life is so inspiring, thank you Oprah

19. Diane Big says:

Maybe a good empowering question is, "How do I rise above this?".

20. O Marianno says:

This is so helpful.

21. Lisa Pizza says:

What if you do ALL this and there is still silence???

22. "If you do not go within, you will go without" so motivating…..Stay inspired my friends

23. Mary Murphy says:

Perfect clip🙏

24. I'm greatful for you Oprah

25. humfy b25 says:

Empowering vs Disempowering.

26. B Riley says:

Theres many lost soles out there with not a dine to their names,not able to watch stuff like this,they are the people who need the help the most.The homeless for one,uk not that great at helping people,you only have to look at the streets.

27. Nada Faress says:

i like this guy tho

28. Migelo says:

How or to whom do you ask? God, the Universe, yourself, the neighbor? And how do you get the answers exactly?

29. stella 145 says:

So what's the universal questions?

30. O K says:

A good question is who speaks for the universe

31. Fatma Bahri says:

Excellent 👏🏻

32. Empowering questions (need to be sincere questions): what is trying to emerge in my life? what is my gift to share? what is my purpose? why I am here on the planet?
    Stop these questions : How can I pay my rent? How can I stop the pain? And not even "what should I do?"
    With the empowering questions, the universe will answer in a language you can understand (signs, nudges, intuitive hits, symbols, dreams)

Disempowering question ,because the universe will answer to it by giving you excuses (I was born this way…): what is wrong? Who is to blame? Why me?

The universe will ALWAYS respond to your questions if you ask them with sincerity

33. Go within always 🙏🏽

34. if we can take control of our lives, we are going to live happy lives.