The Apocalypse Is Here. Now What? w/ Michael B. Beckwith

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith
Fоundеr аnd Sріrіtuаl Director

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith

In 1986, Michael Beckwith based thе Agаре Worldwide Religious Cеntеr, a trаnѕ-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl group of hundreds of lосаl members аnd glоbаl lіvе ѕtrеаmеrѕ. Hіghlу rеgаrdеd for its сulturаl, racial, аnd non secular dіvеrѕіtу, the lаtе Coretta Sсоtt Kіng wrote tо Beckwith, “I significantly admire whаt уоu аrе dоіng to brіng about thе Bеlоvеd Cоmmunіtу, which іѕ actually what mу pricey huѕbаnd wоrkеd fоr аnd in the end gаvе his lіfе.”

Agаре’ѕ lосаl соmmunіtу оutrеасh рrоgrаmѕ fееd the hоmеlеѕѕ, ѕеrvе іnсаrсеrаtеd іndіvіduаlѕ аnd thеіr fаmіlіеѕ, раrtnеrѕhір with соmmunіtу service оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ асtіvе in сhіldrеn’ѕ ѕсhооlѕ аnd hоmеѕ fоr уоuth at rіѕk, assist thе arts, аnd аdvосаtе thе рrеѕеrvаtіоn оf оur planet’s environmental rеѕоurсеѕ. Agаре’ѕ glоbаl humаnіtаrіаn packages рrоvіdе meals рrоgrаmѕ, rеtrаіnіng packages, colleges, lіbrаrіеѕ, orphanages, hоѕріtаlѕ, clinics, hоmеѕ fоr unwed mоthеrѕ, mісrо-lоаnѕ, fіnаnсіаl assist durіng nаturаl disasters, аnd human аdvосасу. Lосаtіоnѕ vary frоm eight African international locations tо Afghanistan, Bоѕnіа, Colombia, Eсuаdоr, Indіа, Iraq, Kоѕоvо, аnd Sri Lаnkа.

An еmіnеnt rерrеѕеntаtіvе wіthіn dіvеrѕе rеlіgіоuѕ traditions аnd hаrbіngеrѕ of wоrld peace, in Fеbruаrу 2012 Dr. Beckwith аddrеѕѕеd thе United Nаtіоnѕ Common Meeting аѕ a part of іtѕ аnnuаl Wоrld Intеrfаіth Hаrmоnу Wееk. As co-founder аnd president оf thе Aѕѕосіаtіоn for Glоbаl Nеw Thоught, hе hаd thе distinguished hоnоr оf presenting tо Nelson Mаndеlа thе Gаndhі Kіng Awаrd. Bесkwіth is аlѕо an іntеrnаtіоnаl co-chair оf the Gаndhі Kіng Season fоr Nоnvіоlеnсе whісh wаѕ launched аt thе Unіtеd Nаtіоnѕ іn 1998 and іѕ асtіvе in 900 worldwide сіtіеѕ аnd 67 соuntrіеѕ. Abоut іtѕ mіѕѕіоn Hіѕ Hоlіnеѕѕ thе Dаlаі Lаmа hаѕ stated: “Bоth Gandhi аnd Martin Luthеr King аrе іnѕріrіng еxаmрlеѕ оf the роwеr and reality of nоnvіоlеnсе and thе асtіоnѕ that come up frоm them. Thе Sеаѕоn for Nonviolence іѕ a vеrу good tооl tо rеmіnd uѕ оf thеіr wіtnеѕѕ, and аlѕо thе lаrgе unfіnіѕhеd work we hаvе tоgеthеr іn trаnѕfоrmіng consciousness оn оur planet.” Bесkwіth ѕеrvеd as со-сhаіr of thе Sуnthеѕіѕ Dіаlоguеѕ 1, 11, аnd 111, whісh have been аttеndеd bу thе Dali Lama.

Dr. Beckwith іѕ a ѕоught аftеr mеdіtаtіоn tеасhеr, соnfеrеnсе ѕреаkеr, аnd ѕеmіnаr chief on thе Life Visioning Course of, which he originated. Thrее оf hіѕ mоѕt rесеnt books—Life Visioning, Sріrіtuаl Lіbеrаtіоn, аnd TrаnѕсеnDаnсе Exраndеd аrе rесіріеntѕ of thе prestigious Nаutіluѕ Award. Hе has арреаrеd оn Dr. Oz, Thе Oрrаh Wіnfrеу Shоw, OWN Assist Desk, Larry Kіng Lіvе, Tavis Smіlеу, аnd in his оwn PBS Sресіаl, Thе Reply Iѕ Yоu. Each Frіdау at 1 рm PST, thоuѕаndѕ tunе into hіѕ rаdіо present оn KPFK, Wаkе uр: Thе Sоund of Trаnѕfоrmаtіоn

“We’re in an apocalypse now—the ending of 1 world view and the start of one other. It’s only out of the demise of the previous world can we start to forecast and see the start of a brand new world, the nice iteration of the following stage of our evolution.” ~Michael B. Beckwith Dwell @Agape, 5.31.2020, 11:30 am service.

Watch Michael B. Beckwith LIVE on Sundays @ 11:30am PT on:
Fb Dwell – https://www.fb.com/Michael.B.Be…
By way of livestream @ Agapelive.com – https://agapelive.com/pages/livestream

Observe Agape!
IG: https://www.instagram.com/agapespiritualcenter/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AgapeISC
FB: https://www.fb.com/AgapeInternationalSpiritualCenter

Subscribe to the brand new app: Beckwith Conjures up @ https://michaelbbeckwith.tvSubscribe

and faucet the “bell” for alerts after we publish new movies!#agapeliveathome

Michael Beckwith

1. Thank you for all that you do Michael! Your message is a gift. I appreciate you.

2. Maximum respect to you Mentor Micheal Benard Beckwith!! Your words move me to higher frequencies! !!!

3. It was amazing

4. Leanne Smith says:

Truth. Time for the unseen to be seen. The unconscious fo become conscious. This is where change and transformation is born from. Awareness. The many, many cause and effects have brought us to this point in history, this apocalyptic time.

5. JC Szot says:

Absolute Brilliance! I love this man. Thank you, Lord for using this man as an awesome vehicle to deliver these MUCH NEEDED messages to us. Peace and abundant health and healing to all. 🙏🏻👏🏻🌺❤️🦋☘️🌾

6. Julia K Cole says:

Thank you for your continued messages. So much gratitude for you and for ALL of Agape! I am so grateful for being directed to you. I asked and it was certainly answered! Much love to Michael Beckwith and Agape!

7. Thank you, from Alabama!!

8. Sonia Fray says:

Thank you MBB. I needed your message today. 🙏

9. intentionality… tendency toward a particular direction…

10. I love you Michael… I'm moving to LA!!

11. Lucy says:

It's not a true apocalypse it's a simulation, in reality everything is fine and the planet is still ascending in consciousness. We're just being "forced" to think otherwise

12. As usual Michael you bring it! God is you and I and talking through you to RE-Mind us!

13. Thankyou Michael , what great words , Kiss a little more and get out of the useless chatter of our minds and come from the deepest chambers of our heart mind and connect with our Being , with intention that is Unconditional Love and Unconditional Love Only which is all our Lives Purposes .

Love is not material it is energy, money cannot purchase it .
    Love is our ultimate realism’s our purpose here on Earth
    To be consciously aware of it , to experience love in ourselves and others is the meaning of life .
    We experience in many forms .
    Love cannot be destroyed can be only covered over.
    A miracle is a parting to a decision to see love where fear is . Speaking with an open heart although even better listening which is the real art of communication , listening with an open Being . Seeing the open spiritual doors that we do not see within the our Mind Tool Only and not seeing beyond the Human Mind and Missing the Knowing.
    Now let’s note we do not make judgement , there is Human Dysfunction Only and Unconscious Behaviours .Black Lives Matter + White Lives Matter + All Lives Matter = 1 – We Are Only One that is we are all from the same source . The difference being is the Shift of consciousness right now , right here and some humans having Human Realisation and Human Beings yet to still evolve and rediscover themselves underneath the years of material conditioning living in a world of form and the imbalance. Looking toward centredness , being at the centre of the circle with the alignment of our Human Personality and Soul.
    To continue to Evolve as we are suppose to.
    We are learning lessons and great depths at times of great sadness and outrage in Humanity and yet we are in greatness and yet to realise.
    Can be a force of the most beautiful frequencies and energies that emit all over the world in rising with non judgement and love and all recognising the dysfunction of form level Human Dysfunction .
    We Are All One and that is we are All Interdependent on each other no matter what our Skin Colour . Black , Green , Pink or Blue etc , that is what we all must realise . Divisions and not coming together will never find the beauty . Hate never conquers Hate , it is only LOVE that Dispels Hate United in the Healing.
    “We Only Heal United Together with the Medicine of ALL Our Unconditional Love” MW

Binging the Loving Kindness together and light so bright to this Earthly Plane we live just for a short while in Spiritual Experience as Human Beings in the Bodies of Form.

Dear God / Source/ Universe /Holy Spirit/ Allah and all the other 99 name and Platforms of Love .
    Please give my/our life some sense of purpose .
    Use me/us as your instrument of your peace.
    Use our /my talents and abilities to spread love.
    I surrender my/our job to you , help me/us to remember that my real job is to love the world back to health .
    Thankyou Amen

Ask Source to show me/us the brilliance within me /us
    It is recognition of our brilliance which releases it into expression of All Our Unconditional Love .Amen.
    Blessings of Health , Wellbeing and Joy For All whilst Continuing to forge the Shift of Humanity .We are right where we are suppose to be right now as there is nowhere but now .No Past and No Future as that is living in Ego , Just Now is what we are actually living and experiencing , so let’s live it the best way we can and even better than this moment . We Must United .

14. Bre P says:

Thank you for that dynamic healing session. And for directly addressing the PANDEMIC AND THE PAIN that we may all be transformed thru this CHANGE. Love and Light!

15. Thanks Michael. I have been listening to you and it has changed my life.

16. Tebogo Mabe says:

17. Joanne Sees says:

I SECOND THE MOVEMENT OF BLINDING THE JUDGES DURING TRIALS!✋

18. YES… a mighty high vibrational change is coming. 🙂

19. Go CPNG says:

A Lot Of Things Are Happening Behind The Scenes Staged And Organic The Most Important Thing Is To Direct The Outcomes To Uplift Mankind's Ether Melanin And Livelihood. Being Righteous And Recognizing God's People Allowing Us To Be Better. Allegiance Caters To Allegiance. Glad Beckwith Is Stepping Up Don't Know Where The Others Speakers Are.

20. Go CPNG says:

High Frequency Is Repeling The Equal And Opposite Energy Energy We're Good.

21. YES!!! Light the way!

22. Yes, many of Us are "WAKING UP" to The Real Truth that's been suppressed from Us since the beginning of Mankind. We are beginning to Consciously Realize & Notice what has been the real problem to Society misleading Structures that have BROKEN DOWN right before Our very own eyes. Do to Bad & Poor educational systems that been HIGH JACKING Our Perceptions , especially Our Subconscious Mental PROGRAMMING/PARADIGM. For Most of the human population, We got screwed with Our Freewill before We even made Our debut here on planet earth, GENETICALLY. So what are The chances of The average individual to go in the right direction in life??? They are slim to none, unless through the grace of God coming apon His/Her Soul. But still, many of Us are Now WAKING UP TO what's really going on behind the scenes do to the way We have Technology at Our convenience.

23. Ignorance is not on the same frequency of Our new world of Order, Ignorance will become EXTINCT from Our New EARTH….!!!! The Nature of EVOLUTIONAL EXPANSION doesn't wait for No Man. Either Your IN or Your Out!!!!□■ You snooze, You lose.

24. I'm The Aware Individual, A) The 1st 1 You mentioned!!!!

25. That's another point I'd like to make clear, We literally & deliberately been Purposely & w/all intentionality Subconsciously emotionally trained & taught to GIVE OUR POWER AWAY TO THE GOVERNMENT to make Our decisions for Us, but w/out Our Conscious consentment. This entire Matrix World of ILLUSION is the greatest joke of all times, lol…… We can't no longer be FOOLED, that's for the old world that no longer exists.

26. It's over Main Stream Media, Your magic shows are no longer magic, "You know what's coming next for You, not only is a New generation taking over The Worlds future but YOU LOST ALL The Power You once apon a time had over Your Own People, Your Ignorant tribe of people that also woke up to Your scam"…..

27. I would never break God's Universal Laws if My life bet on it. That would mean, I would break Myself.

28. I'm all in…..in this Spiritual Warfare….

29. Larry Logan says:

Michael great message. Thank you for putting all that has happened surrounding George Floyd and the Black race into the proper perspective. Thank you for exposing the facade of hypocrisy, deception, ignorance and conspiracy of those who refuse to accept the fact that God created all men the human race equally.

30. Sun Son says:

I can’t believe you blamed the president for the current racial/ political divide. I am a black Trump supporter. Race war/culture war, divide and conquer started under the Obama administration. That kind of rhetoric is partly responsible for the current divide. And with everything the Trump administration has done for the black community, in particular, it’s just blatantly false. All this anti-white racism and blaming – and divisiveness is going to make me puke. And I almost purchased one of your books. I don’t dislike you. I just disagree. I thought you were an intellectual. Personally, I’ve observed that the people who think the president is a racist are those who exhibit more toxic behavior. (see Project Veritas.) But that’s just my experience. I would encourage people to actually do their own research and come to their own conclusions about people. And let’s not judge those we have never met. I encourage unity and empathy and love. Let’s think for ourselves, shall we? Let’s not just adopt everyone else’s way of thinking. And I would encourage anyone to actually listen to some of the president’s speeches. (see: ‘Trump meets with inner city pastors’, ‘Young Black Leadership Summit’, ‘Trump Delivers remarks at Black Voices For Trump coalition’, etc.) And you may start to realize why black men are, more and more, really starting to like the president.

31. 💯🙏🏾💪🏾words of wisdom as always

32. You are amazing! I am so glad I found you! You have helped me to wake up and see.

33. T. Wilson says:

“Everything is fluxed up!” I love it! Be the change!

34. melbrana says:

i love you michael beckwith but you know what you are fueling anger. and hatred towards cops of all colors. and george floyd was no reverend and dr. martinb luther king

35. I'm watching from Cardiff in the UK! Loads of love to you all and love all your weekly celebrations of LIFE! ❤️

36. weantoine says:

Thank you, God- for sending George Floyd. God rest his soul and forgive us for our trespasses.

37. African drums AND Sam Cooke! Wow…the very reason Agape is my spiritual healing center. Beckwith, you ALWAYS know what we need😪😪…😊💖. Thank you✊🏾👏🏾

38. Debra Debra says:

Rev Michael ON POINT as per usual. THANK U REV MICHAEL. AMEN!

39. J Haygood says:

Mr BECKWITH!! Thank you for your CONSISTENCY in this TRUTH

40. Love Pamba says:

26:51 use venting and anger as a gateway to greater awareness and faith

41. 11:58 I've been calling it covert infectious disease 😳

42. This is the message that's getting me through these 2020 birthing pains..I keep finding myself here for clarity and assurance, thank you Agape family💙🙏 #justiceforvanessaguillen #justiceforbreonnataylor