How To Bring On The Vibration Of Strength | Michael Beckwith

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith
Fоundеr аnd Sріrіtuаl Director

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith

In 1986, Michael Beckwith based thе Agаре Worldwide Religious Cеntеr, a trаnѕ-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl group of hundreds of lосаl members аnd glоbаl lіvе ѕtrеаmеrѕ. Hіghlу rеgаrdеd for its сulturаl, racial, аnd religious dіvеrѕіtу, the lаtе Coretta Sсоtt Kіng wrote tо Beckwith, “I vastly admire whаt уоu аrе dоіng to brіng about thе Bеlоvеd Cоmmunіtу, which іѕ actually what mу expensive huѕbаnd wоrkеd fоr аnd finally gаvе his lіfе.”

Agаре’ѕ lосаl соmmunіtу оutrеасh рrоgrаmѕ fееd the hоmеlеѕѕ, ѕеrvе іnсаrсеrаtеd іndіvіduаlѕ аnd thеіr fаmіlіеѕ, раrtnеrѕhір with соmmunіtу service оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ асtіvе in сhіldrеn’ѕ ѕсhооlѕ аnd hоmеѕ fоr уоuth at rіѕk, assist thе arts, аnd аdvосаtе thе рrеѕеrvаtіоn оf оur planet’s environmental rеѕоurсеѕ. Agаре’ѕ glоbаl humаnіtаrіаn applications рrоvіdе meals рrоgrаmѕ, rеtrаіnіng applications, faculties, lіbrаrіеѕ, orphanages, hоѕріtаlѕ, clinics, hоmеѕ fоr unwed mоthеrѕ, mісrо-lоаnѕ, fіnаnсіаl assist durіng nаturаl disasters, аnd human аdvосасу. Lосаtіоnѕ vary frоm eight African international locations tо Afghanistan, Bоѕnіа, Colombia, Eсuаdоr, Indіа, Iraq, Kоѕоvо, аnd Sri Lаnkа.

An еmіnеnt rерrеѕеntаtіvе wіthіn dіvеrѕе rеlіgіоuѕ traditions аnd hаrbіngеrѕ of wоrld peace, in Fеbruаrу 2012 Dr. Beckwith аddrеѕѕеd thе United Nаtіоnѕ Basic Meeting аѕ a part of іtѕ аnnuаl Wоrld Intеrfаіth Hаrmоnу Wееk. As co-founder аnd president оf thе Aѕѕосіаtіоn for Glоbаl Nеw Thоught, hе hаd thе distinguished hоnоr оf presenting tо Nelson Mаndеlа thе Gаndhі Kіng Awаrd. Bесkwіth is аlѕо an іntеrnаtіоnаl co-chair оf the Gаndhі Kіng Season fоr Nоnvіоlеnсе whісh wаѕ launched аt thе Unіtеd Nаtіоnѕ іn 1998 and іѕ асtіvе in 900 worldwide сіtіеѕ аnd 67 соuntrіеѕ. Abоut іtѕ mіѕѕіоn Hіѕ Hоlіnеѕѕ thе Dаlаі Lаmа hаѕ stated: “Bоth Gandhi аnd Martin Luthеr King аrе іnѕріrіng еxаmрlеѕ оf the роwеr and reality of nоnvіоlеnсе and thе асtіоnѕ that come up frоm them. Thе Sеаѕоn for Nonviolence іѕ a vеrу good tооl tо rеmіnd uѕ оf thеіr wіtnеѕѕ, and аlѕо thе lаrgе unfіnіѕhеd work we hаvе tоgеthеr іn trаnѕfоrmіng consciousness оn оur planet.” Bесkwіth ѕеrvеd as со-сhаіr of thе Sуnthеѕіѕ Dіаlоguеѕ 1, 11, аnd 111, whісh had been аttеndеd bу thе Dali Lama.

Dr. Beckwith іѕ a ѕоught аftеr mеdіtаtіоn tеасhеr, соnfеrеnсе ѕреаkеr, аnd ѕеmіnаr chief on thе Life Visioning Course of, which he originated. Thrее оf hіѕ mоѕt rесеnt books—Life Visioning, Sріrіtuаl Lіbеrаtіоn, аnd TrаnѕсеnDаnсе Exраndеd аrе rесіріеntѕ of thе prestigious Nаutіluѕ Award. Hе has арреаrеd оn Dr. Oz, Thе Oрrаh Wіnfrеу Shоw, OWN Assist Desk, Larry Kіng Lіvе, Tavis Smіlеу, аnd in his оwn PBS Sресіаl, Thе Reply Iѕ Yоu. Each Frіdау at 1 рm PST, thоuѕаndѕ tunе into hіѕ rаdіо present оn KPFK, Wаkе uр: Thе Sоund of Trаnѕfоrmаtіоn

Michael Beckwith reveals find out how to leverage your strengths to assist nurture and enhance your weaknesses by way of a vibrational method known as Energetic Form-Shifting. Be part of Michael in his FREE Masterclass, Uncover Your Life Function👉https://go.mindvalley.com/visioning

How do you understand the weaknesses in your life? Do you see them as flaws in your character you’d fairly conceal?

Or do you, like religious thought-leader, Dr. Michael Beckwith, see a weak point as merely “a power in its embryonic state”?

Once we take into consideration our strengths, we often really feel them as an expansive, high-frequency vibration. The alternative is true once we take into consideration our weaknesses — that are often felt as a constrictive, low-frequency vibration.

So, by embracing the excessive vibrations of your strengths and shifting these expansive feelings into an space of weak point, you’ll be able to “activate” the innate power inside your seeming weaknesses.

On this video, you’ll be taught:

* The TWO distinct paths of our private and religious development, Kensho and Satori.
* Why our seeming weaknesses are merely strengths which have but to be developed.
* The way to use Energetic Form-Shifting to raise your weak point by leveraging your strengths. (Quick train included).

Watch Michael’s FREE masterclass right here👉https://go.mindvalley.com/visioning

IMPORTANT TIMESTAMPS:

00:06 Understanding Kensho & Satori
00:45 Studying about Kensho
01:01 Studying about Satori
02:27 Strengths and Weaknesses
03:23 Energetic form shifting
05:45 Meditation Lesson

ABOUT MICHAEL BECKWITH:

Michael Beckwith is the founding father of Agape Worldwide Religious Heart, a religious group which at present counts a membership of 9,00zero people who examine and follow New Thought–Historic Knowledge. He was one of many featured academics in The Secret and has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Present and Larry King Reside.

#agape #michaelbeckwith #motivation

Michael Beckwith

1. Mindvalley says:

What has resonated with you the most?
    Watch Michael Beckwith's FREE masterclass right here👉https://go.mindvalley.com/TruePurpose

2. Chris says:

I would love to know what kind of music is playing in the background.

3. 17SAky says:

I like so much to listen to THAT SOUL , that it makes me cry from Joy !!!! THANK's God that there is M.Beckhwith , & thanks to Mindwaley !!!!

4. Thank you SO MUCH !!!! 🙂
    MICHAEL IS just WONDERFUL !!!

5. Chai's Room says:

Kensho and Satori…thanks for presenting this

6. Lady Paulina says:

We all are blessed to have you Michael Beckwith 💖🙏🏽

7. You are the man! I love your work. I use vibration in my life to make me happier and to bring joy into my life. I now teach others these techniques to change their lives around and it’s the best thing I have ever done. I have created a podcast channel to help more and more people, I am manifesting a million subscribers so I can help more people! I would love anyone who sees this comment to come and be part of my journey on this plane. Love you all 💕🙏🏻

8. Noora Ali says:

This person is so good

9. Bob Mag says:

When something goes apparently wrong, we wonder if we might have taken steps differently or behaved differently. What must we do then?

10. Omg thank u so much. I felt it. Love you so much

11. Ms Coleman says:

12. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

13. coco coco says:

A BIG THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN EYE OPENING VIDEO.

14. Thank you for the insightful video.

15. 🍁🍁Good Morning 🍁🍁
    Watch today's motivational video
    Please like share subscribe
    Please give your feedback on YouTube page too 🙏🏼
    🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

16. Great sayings…. Love his way of communication….

17. Stacy Rosman says:

My girlfriend was murdered in our ago so I picked you to listen to

18. Stacy Rosman says:

I know this thank you for repeating. The biggest strength and Simile the gifts of your life

19. Stacy Rosman says:

No Mika if you know what Michael I don’t know if you know who I am right now but this is really funny the mastermind that you’re doing at Mindvalley that you just came out with I actually designed the same exact thing a week before and came out with it live then I was going to be doing hello Happy happiness. I specialize in energy medicine I’ve been doing it for 29 years. Michael I do respect for you I stayed up for two days and change my mastermind it’s still the same name and we even use the same words Michael I don’t think you know who I am right now I’m gonna say in a minute you’ll laugh I actually have the whole thing written down so he would be able to see it it’s funny but it was a lot of work afterwards because I change my Mastermind for you. I’m the girl from the shift that sent you a note and asked about you mentoring me and not paying me anything but if you would be a mentor. About eight months ago.I do my vibration is always very high I do energy work every day for an hour. I’m friendly with Dr. Joe Gregg Susan Bruce your friends I’m friends with them till they take me on their webinar sometimes my vibration is always very high and I can get it to expand as far as the whole universe and its pure.I know because I listen to you and I watched you three times in the past two days this was the fourth. Michael have a beautiful day is it Stacy Rosman

20. Stacy Rosman says:

I’m just sad because my girlfriend was murdered just murdered like an hour ago she was shot and killed by an ex boyfriend and my heart is bleeding for her so I’m doing what I think is best right now and finding my special people like yourself to listen to because you guys make the best sense when my mind is not focusing right now so I’m listening to you and I was into Joe next.

21. Stacy Rosman says:

I do it every day because like my rotator is have a massive tear in his rotator cuff so I do it every day I learned that from you I do energy medicine every day for an hour and I’ve been doing in 30 years but the shifting thing I learned from you eight months ago.

22. Stacy Rosman says:

My whole body I got my whole body and exploded like fireworks through my whole body I needed that I’m extremely sensitive to energy and it went through my entire body and gave me incredibly strong energy thank you

23. Stacy Rosman says:

24. Stacy Rosman says:

It’s huge now it’s so strong now you see how fast my body is so sensitive and I’ve been doing it so long look up what you did that to me thank you you gave me what I needed Namaste

25. Stacy Rosman says:

I do this every day I live ahead of time I live there ahead of time so my body incarnates to be when I’m going to be before I am in a meeting so I am you know I’m saying

26. Stacy Rosman says:

bingo that is it

27. Stacy Rosman says:

I am free if that’s what I was say we speak the same words I said with that I said that I am free and you are fabulous

28. Stacy Rosman says:

Just got the chills I love it I am on fire you know what I am I am a tire that just got let out of the cage after five years I am on fire. Thank you so much you gave me just what I needed you gave me back all my energy and everything that zap me when my sister share that with me thank you so much

29. BatiYah B says:

"World" meet your new pastor. Here he is.

30. crisl3n3 says:

Thank you!! I needed this!

31. chan hyun says:

Those dreads threw me off

32. RecarroJames says:

I've listened to this so many times that I can now feel the love and peace in the background music 🎶.

Thanks you so much for creating this for us

33. Steffi Baker says:

This is one cool dude.

34. TheShivWo says:

We can not unsee what we have seen. #gold

35. Me encanta ese hombre. ❤️

36. DiamondLife says:

If you really do it, you will cry. Poweful!

37. Brilliant information.. 👌🏻
    I had one question.. Can we work this idea out using our old picture or our old image wherein we were healthier & fitter & shift that high energy to our current health & improve our current fitness level !?

38. Awesome message. Thank you

39. RockitFit says:

What about the spirit? We are spiritual souls…

40. Music Simply says:

Big ups 2020

41. We can activate the strength, and feel ourselves expanding, vibrating high. We can practice this! Sometimes we get a Satoric experience, a feeling of Eureka, I am free of obsessive fears now!