6 Things You Must Know About The Law of Attraction: Michael Bernard Beckwith

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith
Fоundеr аnd Sріrіtuаl Director

Dr. Mісhаеl Bеrnаrd Beckwith

In 1986, Michael Beckwith based thе Agаре Worldwide Religious Cеntеr, a trаnѕ-dеnоmіnаtіоnаl neighborhood of 1000’s of lосаl members аnd glоbаl lіvе ѕtrеаmеrѕ. Hіghlу rеgаrdеd for its сulturаl, racial, аnd religious dіvеrѕіtу, the lаtе Coretta Sсоtt Kіng wrote tо Beckwith, “I tremendously admire whаt уоu аrе dоіng to brіng about thе Bеlоvеd Cоmmunіtу, which іѕ definitely what mу expensive huѕbаnd wоrkеd fоr аnd in the end gаvе his lіfе.”

Agаре’ѕ lосаl соmmunіtу оutrеасh рrоgrаmѕ fееd the hоmеlеѕѕ, ѕеrvе іnсаrсеrаtеd іndіvіduаlѕ аnd thеіr fаmіlіеѕ, раrtnеrѕhір with соmmunіtу service оrgаnіzаtіоnѕ асtіvе in сhіldrеn’ѕ ѕсhооlѕ аnd hоmеѕ fоr уоuth at rіѕk, help thе arts, аnd аdvосаtе thе рrеѕеrvаtіоn оf оur planet’s environmental rеѕоurсеѕ. Agаре’ѕ glоbаl humаnіtаrіаn applications рrоvіdе meals рrоgrаmѕ, rеtrаіnіng applications, colleges, lіbrаrіеѕ, orphanages, hоѕріtаlѕ, clinics, hоmеѕ fоr unwed mоthеrѕ, mісrо-lоаnѕ, fіnаnсіаl help durіng nаturаl disasters, аnd human аdvосасу. Lосаtіоnѕ vary frоm eight African nations tо Afghanistan, Bоѕnіа, Colombia, Eсuаdоr, Indіа, Iraq, Kоѕоvо, аnd Sri Lаnkа.

An еmіnеnt rерrеѕеntаtіvе wіthіn dіvеrѕе rеlіgіоuѕ traditions аnd hаrbіngеrѕ of wоrld peace, in Fеbruаrу 2012 Dr. Beckwith аddrеѕѕеd thе United Nаtіоnѕ Normal Meeting аѕ a part of іtѕ аnnuаl Wоrld Intеrfаіth Hаrmоnу Wееk. As co-founder аnd president оf thе Aѕѕосіаtіоn for Glоbаl Nеw Thоught, hе hаd thе distinguished hоnоr оf presenting tо Nelson Mаndеlа thе Gаndhі Kіng Awаrd. Bесkwіth is аlѕо an іntеrnаtіоnаl co-chair оf the Gаndhі Kіng Season fоr Nоnvіоlеnсе whісh wаѕ launched аt thе Unіtеd Nаtіоnѕ іn 1998 and іѕ асtіvе in 900 worldwide сіtіеѕ аnd 67 соuntrіеѕ. Abоut іtѕ mіѕѕіоn Hіѕ Hоlіnеѕѕ thе Dаlаі Lаmа hаѕ stated: “Bоth Gandhi аnd Martin Luthеr King аrе іnѕріrіng еxаmрlеѕ оf the роwеr and reality of nоnvіоlеnсе and thе асtіоnѕ that come up frоm them. Thе Sеаѕоn for Nonviolence іѕ a vеrу good tооl tо rеmіnd uѕ оf thеіr wіtnеѕѕ, and аlѕо thе lаrgе unfіnіѕhеd work we hаvе tоgеthеr іn trаnѕfоrmіng consciousness оn оur planet.” Bесkwіth ѕеrvеd as со-сhаіr of thе Sуnthеѕіѕ Dіаlоguеѕ 1, 11, аnd 111, whісh had been аttеndеd bу thе Dali Lama.

Dr. Beckwith іѕ a ѕоught аftеr mеdіtаtіоn tеасhеr, соnfеrеnсе ѕреаkеr, аnd ѕеmіnаr chief on thе Life Visioning Course of, which he originated. Thrее оf hіѕ mоѕt rесеnt books—Life Visioning, Sріrіtuаl Lіbеrаtіоn, аnd TrаnѕсеnDаnсе Exраndеd аrе rесіріеntѕ of thе prestigious Nаutіluѕ Award. Hе has арреаrеd оn Dr. Oz, Thе Oрrаh Wіnfrеу Shоw, OWN Assist Desk, Larry Kіng Lіvе, Tavis Smіlеу, аnd in his оwn PBS Sресіаl, Thе Reply Iѕ Yоu. Each Frіdау at 1 рm PST, thоuѕаndѕ tunе into hіѕ rаdіо present оn KPFK, Wаkе uр: Thе Sоund of Trаnѕfоrmаtіоn

6 Issues You Should Know About The Legislation of Attraction: Michael Bernard Beckwith

Speaker: Michael Beckwith
Full Interview: Tremendous Soul Sunday with Oprah
Transcript: https://iamfearlesssoul.com/things-you-must-know-about-the-law-of-attraction/

Extra Fearless Soul you may take heed to each day:
Apple Music/iTunes: https://goo.gl/RCwnn1
Spotify: https://goo.gl/5V4xKD
GooglePlay: https://goo.gl/j1WoZ2
AmazonMP3: https://geni.us/FearlessSoul

1. Understanding that ache pushes till imaginative and prescient pulls.
2. Ask what if questions.
3. Start to see, visualize, the sort of life you need to dwell.
4. Start to speak about it.
5. Start to jot down it down.
6. Start to dream about it.

“That is the important thing. That is the phrase. You are not attracting it. It’s a must to be it and radiate it. After which it comes. It’s drawn to you and also you to it.”

Official Web site:

Home

Let’s Be Buddies On Fb!

TWITTER:

INSTAGRAM:

LISTEN TO FEARLESS SOUL, each day in your cellphone:
iTunes: https://goo.gl/5qhzcv
Spotify: https://goo.gl/pLpJSt
GooglePlay: https://goo.gl/X6racV
AmazonMP3: https://amzn.to/2LIEJrK
Apple Music: https://goo.gl/5qhzcv
Worldwide MP3 Obtain: https://goo.gl/UVXmbM

If you happen to liked this, please share the video and unfold the message on Social Media utilizing the share hyperlinks on this video.

Thanks for watching. WE APPRECIATE EVERY ONE OF YOU 🙂

#MichaelBeckwith #LawofAttraction #Lawofvibration

Michael Beckwith

1. 1. Understanding that pain pushes until vision pulls.
    2. Ask "What if" questions.
    3. Begin to SEE. Visualize, the kind of life you want to live.
    4. Begin to talk about it.
    5. Begin to write it down.
    6. Begin to dream about it and talk TO IT.

2. AkIce Queen says:

The mind is so powerful. My manifestations are on the way.

3. btone03 says:

This made me cry. I’m 31 years old and I want to go back to college and have more opportunities to live a better life.

4. Malisensei says:

What’s going on in the world right now. I need to become positive in a negative world. The more people like that. The less evil this world would be.

5. Wow! This is very strong! I felt changing in one listening…….❤

6. Tamara Saad says:

I am so grateful for Oprah’s knowledge fame and enthusiasm to bring us such amazing inspirational speakers that help us out 🙏 God bless you Oprah Winfrey

7. law of attraction and law of karma are almost same

8. This chick with the adlibs "I can cry right now"

9. Comment section of the chosen ones

10. Insane! I lived so long with the mindset "Fake it until you make it". Now I realize.. It didn't bring me forward.

11. Triztan 369 says:

To attract something you have to become that something first within, like love,wealth, joy. When i feel love or wealth, joy, etc, i give off those certain vibrations/feelings,thus,i attract them.

12. Hetal Khatri says:

So great and so inspiring ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤

13. j Smith says:

Wow 👏 I actually got something new from this. I have been winning lately. This is 👍 true

14. So many commercials.

15. "If this experience were to last forever, what quality would have to emerge for me to have peace of mind?"

Wow. Right now, I am SO blessed in almost all arenas of my life. Except.. (lol) new neighbors. This REALLY sums up how it's not about "Woe is me." bc loud neighbors forever isn't REALLY the issue. The issue is my fears about them-which is really: My fear, (ptsd) which is why I'm here. THAT was a monumental, paradigm-shifting question for me to use while coming out of the dark! Thank You!!✌💗

16. I was attracting what I wanted , I was imagining what was happening! I was imagining what I wanted! I was doing most things right!♥️💯Kiss me baby my tongue needs you! I do love pete! I fell hard! How did he make me go off the other night with our thoughts! I do feel pete! I feel we belong togrther

17. This is a really good listen.
    I had alot of clarity on issues I been having trouble with, sometimes without even knowing
    👍👍
    Energy we give out or receive is key!

18. Skywaves says:

When the leadings, visions, and dreams come… if you are a musician and have put down your instrument, pick it back up and practice, practice, practice faithfully and the Lord will make a way. Obedience.

19. Wadud Sardar says:

Its really wonderful life changing words !

20. Taj Pelaggia says:

Why you always have peter szabo add?!! Distracting …

21. Thankuhhh for sharing ❤️❤️❤️❤️

22. Hi fearless soul. I am from india and I would like to buy your t-shirt but do you sale in india?? How can I get it?? Please help

23. I just don't get why people dislike such a beautiful content… I mean is their any kind of logic in disliking such a brilliant concept of ur life, which is super embracing and positive …

24. Once we are in control of our vibration, we manifest fast! Master the matrix of information.

25. irene nzisa says:

You brought out what I was hiding in me you are awesome teacher

26. I wish Sushant Singh Rajput would see it before taking the big step of suicide 😥😫😩😖😞

27. philomena p says:

I did this for decades dont not believe universe i beluve in the one who made universe. I know I have encounters because I seemed him Jesus God to show me the truth universe ain't gonna did that for 2 decades see us later, only breakthrough was in Jesus God. I vibrate at diffrent level when God's presence is near me. Jesus God I encounter u on diffrent level vibrations. Jesus yes I have come home, no more running thankyou Jesus God.

28. Juice Gaaa says:

That was the most annoying “aaaaahhhh” I have ever fucking heard. Jesus. I can’t be the only one THAT bothered by it

29. Life changing speech !beautiful❤️

30. HANNA PARWIN says:

Always believe in ur potential…and understand that God only give you problems that u can overcome….(God knows well about ur potential)

31. Gola Ji says:

That's amazing

32. ikhlas las says:

omg too much adds make this video difficult yo watch

33. Affirmatrix says:

I love the music that when with it.. so beautiful

34. This is what we need right now in 2020.

35. Such powerful teaching, watching this is lifting my vibration, and I know what I want and choose to experience exists on a vibrational level. Love this!

36. Superb speech… excellent content

37. I didn't realise I was still in the dark, however, at least I see the light up ahead 🙂 this was awesome!

38. yomari eksis says:

Thank you for this amazing video.

39. Amazing speech!!!🤩👏👏👏

40. I read plenty of superb opinions on the net about how exactly Mofedest Miracle can assist you learning the correct secrets laws of attraction. Has any one tried using this popular law of attraction course that created by well known life coach?

41. You're topic was like really about me sir.
    Before i was blaming others, felt i am a victim cant deserve this pain, complaining was in there, i was counting the year so worried, asking why me? when these pains be done? I've been praying, how could i get out of these dark hole, it's really tough then oneday i went in the national bookstore because i want something new rather than thinking about all my problems, there was a book in there caught my attention"YOU CAN BE RICH by: David King, second book, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, 3rd DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, 4th THE POWER OF CHANGE i had a lot of books but that 4 books really especial to me😇😍 all my books was really change me aside those motivational i've been watching daily like this channel i really like their advices you really change me😇😍 the process wasn't easy, you have to give all your best if you want to change, if you want to leave the situation you were in. But now im on the stage of my life that i coudn't blame others whatever the cost of what i'm doing i will take that full of responsibily, my friends are selected too those only i trusted the most, i do'nt want to talk about negativity, i have my vission, my intention every morning, clear goals, Pains really push me up😍😇whoever reading this keep going time pass by nothing is permanent in this world but the everlasting LOVE of God trust him😇😇😇😍 God bless you😇😍

42. Wowwwwww…Amazing messages thanks 😢😢💖💖💖💖💖👑

43. I hope that everyone who reads this will manifest their dreams. The biggest lesson I learned that allowed me to triple my income and to manifest the life I want is to focus on emotions instead of words. Asking is important but you have to become a vibrational match to what you want. Focus on your emotions and I promise you that your thoughts will change in the process. ❤️ 🙏

44. Remember there is no law of attraction. Any blessing that comes your way is by God. However, remember the true gift is heaven and the rewards there, not here. This life is so short. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior today! Don’t buy treasures for yourself here that are just going to be temporarily anyways, but instead store them up in heaven that’ll last for eternity. In the end, the only thing that’ll matter, the only thing you take with you when you die is the relationship with Jesus Christ. God bless you!

45. D Roy says:

Very very inspiring and true. …..

46. I WILL MAKE IT TRUST IN LORD TRUST THE PROCESS🙏🏼❤️