What to do When A Man Pulls Away to Bring Him Back

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

BONUS- Watch Till The End If You Want To Know How To Avoid, THE BIGGEST MISTAKE people make when they want to manifest a man back. There is a very SPECIFIC energetic standpoint that will bring a man back, and fast. Watch very closely, listen and FEEL it. This will work for you!!
SUBSCRIBE, RING THE BELL AND HIT “ALL” TO BE NOTIFIED OF FUTURE LIVE VIDEOS!

To Receive Tips, Tricks and BONUS Material on Manifestation, (and information on our upcoming course) Sign Up Here- https://mailchi.mp/0ad2946fcd46/supermastermanifestor

(COURSE)- 7 Steps To Consistent Instant Manifestation – https://vimeo.com/ondemand/instantmanifestation

JOIN THE (NEW) EXCLUSIVE CONTENT MEMBERSHIP GROUP ON FACEBOOK- www.22s.com/manifestasp

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- @ManifestFastWithJasmine

Welcome To Manifest A Specific Person FAST, Where you Can Learn To Manifest Anything INSTANTLY, Even A Specific Person! Manifest Fast, With Jasmine!!

To Book Coaching- https://bookme.name/MANIFESTASPECIFICPERSON

VIEW THE SPECIFIC PERSON PLAYLIST- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL2F5tCrgEqY06VCAs-2gpuvYa6ibzxKA

#MANIFESTASPECIFICPERSON

Manifestation

1. So I have a question…the other day my specific person got a msg from a girl and he posted it on sc but she was flirting with him and saying how she wanted to hug him…can I manifest him to stop talking to girls?

2. abida asghar says:

hi there,it's Abida from Pakistan, i tried your text manifest method a few time but didn't work for me

3. S Long says:

Hi Jasmine I had a conversation with my Sp where he clearly was still living in the past did not really say anything nice about me because of self love I blocked him on my phone. It’s weird I feel like it’s a form of detachment and confidence on my part . I feel like this will allow the clarity for him I’m dating other guys have you seen where this works ?

4. So an abusive ex decided to message me on FB after 11 years.. I take that as a sign that my SP manifestation is close.. Yes?

5. You always make me feel so much better!

6. U re talking to me 😁 thank u 🤍

7. Scottish says:

Hi, do you have any contact to reach out to you

8. Donna Cash says:

My TF broke it off with me after 2 years in union. I was crushed but I did not freak out. Took all I had in me. But I was calm. I just said ok. Then I went straight into doing some energy clearing meditations. My best friend was the one that immediately said he would be right back. I’m not quite there yet but am ready to learn

9. I love live videos!!!

10. Magic Star says:

I loooove that blouse on u!!! U look fabulous💫❤️

11. Beth Mc says:

Jasmine, how is this any different from simply applying a 30 day no contact rule? Isn’t it basically the same thing? Let go, stay calm, and just believe that he’s coming back? Isn’t this just like moving on?

12. Great video. That’s exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you so much!!

13. Hey Jasmine, what can I do when my SP, my ex boyfriend has a new phone number, blocked me in all social media platforms and maybe has a new woman by his side and planning a vacation with her and his family together? I'm so sad and I absolutely don't know what to do. My whole life breaks apart, because he is the love of my life 😭 I have tried literally everythink from self love, affirmations, mediations and visualizations. Some days I feel really calm and know I have all in my inner world, but somedays I react to the outer world and immediatly start to cry because he is not back in my life yet 😭😭
    Can you please give me an advise?

14. Lucille says:

FANTASTIC! Loved this. Thank you 😊

15. Julie Jordan says:

“Give yourself back the credit” that is deep💕

16. Julie Jordan says:

Thank you Jasmine💕 this was a very awesome video!

17. He’s coming right back because he misses me when he’s away, and he loves talking to me. He’s always wondering what I’m doing and he’s always interested in what I have to say ❤️

18. Sid w says:

Ladies this will only work if you have a strong mental diet 😘💎

19. Mary Beaudry says:

Literally like a big sister!

20. You are my Top favourite Specific Person Guru on youtube! 😘😘😘 love you Jasmine! 💖💗✨

21. Ash DG says:

This is exactly what i needed today ! You are amazing 💙

22. Arina Pillai says:

Jasmine .. I love you ♥️

23. Maggie Shih says:

I feel like if they’ve wronged you if they did something bad to you just know that if they did this to someone else who doesn’t know about manifesting, law of assumption, and to take care of their own well-being, that person would be seeing a therapist because they’re too hurt. And that would be just WRONG. We’re OK because we know how to take care of our own well-being and we’re living in the wish fulfilled. And just because we feel OK doesn’t mean what they did was OK. So give yourself the credit that when they come back you’re going to be a person with a kind heart and forgive them and that they will do everything to make it right because that’s just what people do when they apologize.

24. Sania Kamal says:

Hey jasmine … I think my previous comments got deleted .. But I really wanted to ask u .. that u told us before that there is no reason for us to wait for our desires …and we can have anything we want instantly after we get into the right state … But now u imply time in manifestation … Can u please clarify and correct me if I am wrong??

25. FInd another man!! Lol

26. jackassfat says:

Just a comment on that: Let's at this stage forget about LOA, universe, frequency, visualization, vibration, living in the end, etc…
    I believe the internet loaded with FALSE infos about LOA. close your eyes day and night and visualize about SP and he/she will show up at your door….That is nonsense!! DETACH AND BE SECURE !!! %1000. We have to accept that not everybody will like/love us. People start to date to find out if they feel the chemistry etc.. You can NOT force people to like you!!!!! No matter what you visualizing, manifesting about that specific person who rejected you!!! He or she is gone and out of your life…deal with it in a mature way. Respect people's decisions! Relationship is tough…you see people after 23 years of marriage divorce….so let's be realistic. LOA is NOT a magic. It is a logic way of life… You can meditate,visualize whole your life about that specific person but nothing will happen!!! There is no magic at all. If somebody rejects you, take it as a "man'/"woman" . Do not act needy or clingy! Do NOT cry in front of her/him and beg to stay!!!! Just walk away and if you can smile and wish her/him all the best..then that's awesome!!! We do not live in a fancy land!!! At this stage which you got hurt, the best medication is : DETACH AND BE SECURE !!! and remember : If you are a true believer of universe, karma, cause and effect……REALIZE WHATEVER HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE , IT HAPPENS FOR YOU NOT TO YOU !!! Thanks.

27. m maxal says:

This one was fantastic, please do more live videos. This one basically summed up everything that is important in manifesting

28. Really GOOD video ♥️

29. First and foremost can I remind you all that your are FREAKIN AWESOME why wouldn't they want you?!? Do you truly know that? You're unique there is no one like you. Once you master that concept they will be chasing you in no time.

30. chavezr182 says:

♊️❤️♋️

31. I was 'on the momentous ball of insecurity' for several months after he broke up with me 10 months ago. For the past 4 months or so I've been climbing my way back up, and now I mostly feel good. Is it too late though after all that time of buying into the 'present reality?

32. Aliisa Kalma says:

Dude. What the heck do I do when these people are coming in that i used to manifest and now my ideal man has changed. Looks and temperament wize, I'm looking for something else these days, but I'm getting the guys i used to really want like years ago, accurate lists of characteristics. I should feel lucky.. I'm a good manifestor apparently but.. Wtf

33. Hi much love n light thank you so much for your videos always. Namaste

34. Linda Levy says:

Loved this!!

35. Wildandwise says:

For some reason I feel like I'm getting to know you better when you film in a different place/angle lol.