Top 2 Most POWERFUL Manifestation Techniques

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

Hello lovelies!
Todays video is about the Top 2 Most POWERFUL Manifestation Techniques, keep watching to find out more…

✨Get My MEDITATIONS Here: ✨

Manifest Your Desires Meditation:
Manifesting Your Desires Meditation

Chakra Meditation:
Deep Chakra Cleanse Meditation

Activating Your Harmonic Frequency Meditation:
Activating Your Harmonic Frequency Meditation

✨🔮MY ONLINE CRYSTAL/JEWELRY SHOP IS OPEN 🔮✨:

🌙🔮BOOK A TAROT SESSION WITH ME 🔮🌙 :

Email: contact@thegemgoddess.com

Xoxo,
The Gem Goddess

Gem is a channeler, reiki master, tarot and energy reader, who is inspired about how the universe works, and what exactly makes it tick. Her videos are mostly tarot, teaching about universal laws, manifestation, astrology, crystals and how to create any life you desire.

💕📱 FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA 📱💕

100% NATURAL & VEGAN CHARCOAL TEETH WHITENING POWDER
BIANCO SMILE: https://biancosmile.com/
15% OFF DISCOUNT CODE: LEANNA15

SMILE BRILLIANT
Get 15% off your purchase with code: leannaamireepalmer
Website: http://bit-url.com/mR4yE

(Some links may be affiliate)

Business inquiries: contact@thegemgoddess.com

Manifestation

1. Liquidcadmus says:

yeah, The truth is, emotion is the root of all manifestation. the only purpose of visualizing is to generate the feelings/emotions of what we are aiming for.

2. When you talk about being able to manifest anything, do celebrities also fit into that category? There's this celebrity who I really like, and I wanted to manifest/attract a meeting with him, so that I could meet him in real life. Is it possible to manifest an opportunity to meet your favorite celebrity?

3. Manifesting works- even when you manifest and let it go. “Give it to God, the universe”. I promise you this works. Feeling gratitude everyday works wonders

4. Brilliant video! Such relatable helpful tips, thank you! 😃❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. Katie Fiebig says:

no one:

literally no one:

youtube ads: TOM STEYE-

6. This manimagic.kim will help you to crystal clear your vision and destiny. I’m sure that after buying this you will tell, this is the best Manifestation of all the time. Thank me letter!!!

7. To feel to have something that you desperately want is not possible for most of us.
    Gregg Braden teaches that that can only happen when the heart and the mind become one.
    He quotes the book of Thomas on this too, you have to ask as described,not with words very hard.

8. I feel like youtube was made for you, i'm so happy that i found you and you changed my whole life❤

9. airglowfires says:

Thankful for all of your intelligence Gem. Thank you for the clear messages and inspired delivery.

10. 🌟💓🌟💓🌟
    02:15 Right before u sleep and when u wake up … most powerful. Meditate and imagine during that time.

03:55

10:20 Gratitude 13:06 as if u already have it

11. Alyy says:

Gotta get them BTS tickets

12. Tara Niyah says:

13. King Dylan says:

The Lazy Person's Secret To Get Everything You have Ever Wished For….. (Law Of Attraction) Click Here >>> 4ManifestAll. Com

14. hey, kindly make a manifestation video about the moon circulations and how to get out of negativity(using candles or without using candles whatever it is)because i heard somewhere that we can get out of negativity bu using candles.

15. A k says:

7:06 "well, no"
    It's so funny xD . I love you gem G.

16. Ryan Joey says:

Kudos for the video content! Forgive me for butting in, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you considered – Millawdon Preserve Balance Trick (google it)? It is a good one off guide for learning how to effortlessly manifest the life of your dreams without the headache. Ive heard some decent things about it and my cousin at very last got excellent success with it.

17. Love this. Manifestation WORKS if you do it right 🙂 I manifested the life of my wildest dreams in less than 6 months using manifestation!

18. Shana says:

Thank you so much! You enrich my life 🤞🏻💕

19. Girl yes! So on point!!

20. Pushpa Tudu says:

I really find you so sweet and kind.

21. Shounen Babe says:

Thats make a lot of sense as I often imagine my life in a relationship with a random person i see everyday and they start having interest with me. But i feel bad cause ima person that fantasis about lot of things and stories i make in my head i dont want to hurt anyone

22. Leeo says:

i love the idea of these manifestation techniques, im going to try and use them to successfully get the career i want in life, but i have one question, how do i FEEL the energy of having the career i want before actually getting it when i dont know what it feels like in the first place, is there a way of doing so?

23. I’m sorry to say this but… Victoria’s Secret sponsor

24. Queen S says:

The 2nd method is called "living in the end" taught by the late Neville Goddard. 🙌🙌🙌

25. this was me when i was manifesting my job in japan and when i actually got the job and everyone was like omg aren’t you excited and i was like uhhhhhh i’ve been preparing for this move, it feels normal but i was still very appreciative it :’)

26. Absolutely love this. I’ve just started my manifestation journey and have woke up today putting it to practice.
    I keep noticing the time at 11.11 over the last few days does this have any meaning?

27. Omds with all the manifestation techniques the universe is showing me im gonna be a new person in like 2 weeks 😂😂😂😂 (ino its not actually gonna be 2 weeks for some of my desires but i can try)

28. so, in short do you have to live life as if you already have what you want?

29. hugginu ofc says:

Thank you for the advise. Id like to just let you know Joe Dispenza has been proven to be spreading mis-information. He only has a Dr. title due to his college degree in Chiropractic care, and not in neuroscience. Alan watts is someone to look into if youre looking for a credible doctor

30. im the 333rd comment 🙂

31. Dina Osama says:

The comments are 333 thanks god thanks universe 💛⚡️

32. Amy says:

im moving to new york city before the end of the summer.

33. ITSME JENYAH says:

This MANIFESTATION actually works like I wrote down "i will have A/B honor roll" and I taped it up on my wall beside my bed and I will pray over it and kiss it every morning and night and guess what I GOT A/B HONOR ROLL TWO TIMES…which is ridiculous because I am very bad with school work and my grades are really not that good like I am soo bad with school work so therefore this MANIFESTATION works I LOVE ITTTT I manifested alot of things and I know that all my manifestations and affirmations will work

34. Megan says:

me just wanting clear skin 👁👄👁

35. Sydni Bargel says:

I’ve been dealing with a chronic illness and pain. If there’s a way I can manifest feeling better I greatly need it.

36. Nast Boie says:

Do you think I’ll be able to manifest being able to talk to my dead grandma again. It’s been a while since we talked

37. i was very good at law of attraction, that super jolly person filled with positivity. telling people how good I'll do in my career, and everyone would tell me that don't be too confident about it and I literally didn't care what they thought and hence, I became a doctor! during my medical college, I got into a bad abusive relationship, he literally broke me from the inside, and I started caring what others would feel if I do certain things yay and nay and everything. I am healing from that state again, and again moving towards more positivity!!!

38. Ee-Vee-Ayy says:

I've seen so much about manifestation lately on all sorts of social media and I really feel like this is something I want to do and want to try. I'm really determined to feel better about my life and feel successful and happy

39. I just cried happy tears I got a big wave of happiness

40. uriah peep says:

What Gem Goddess is saying about the requisite for manifesting is to FEEL it while you are visualizing is spot on. This is the gist of the teachings of Neville Goddard who is considered the best of the classical teachers on the subject. The reason why this is true is as follows: the only way your subconscious mind will manifest anything is that it must FEEL the desire from your emotional conscious mind. When the feeling is present, the subconscious mind will DRAW all things to bring it into the world of matter. The rule is…….NO FEELING, NO MANIFESTATION.
    There is one other very important aspect that is needed. When you are working on a manifestation……..DO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS TO ANY OTHER LIVING SOUL…….Goddard teaches this as well. Why is this important? The manifestation is a work in progress in your very own subconscious mind. The moment you invite any other person (ie. their mind energy) into this process you have contaminated the work. It does not matter if the person is "for" you or "against" you. Their mind energy will simply weaken the work in your own subconscious mind and you will either not be successful or you will find that you have to begin the process over again because the result was simply NOT what you were working for. The rule of silence is also a cardinal rule in the science of hermetics (magic).

41. Bryan Ahaya says:

hey ,if anyone else wants to uncover how to cure a panic attack at home try Loctavan Amazing Simple Stress Strategy (Have a quick look on google cant remember the place now ) ? Ive heard some unbelievable things about it and my partner got great success with it.

42. Great Video! Excuse me for butting in, I am interested in your thoughts. Have you ever tried – Millawdon Preserve Balance Trick (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is a smashing one of a kind guide for learning how to effortlessly manifest the life of your dreams without the normal expense. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my work buddy finally got amazing results with it

43. can you manifest winning the lottery?

44. a n n a says:

thanks gem I’ve learned so much from u💕 oh and can anyone help me out? Do u know which manifestation method i should use to manifest getting a cat?🥰

45. I honestly cannot understand anything because you’re talking too fast and I’m a new beginner with manifesting and I just can’t grasp the information

46. Emily Noble says:

Can you manifest multiple things at a time??

47. Dom Doyle says: