MANIFEST and Change Your Life in TEN MINUTES// The Law of Attraction

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

So I’ve decided I’m calling this the “Ten Minutes Ago” technique because I love Rodgers and Hammerstein and Cinderella with Brandy pretty much molded me as a person if you can’t tell lmao. I hope you enjoy this Law of Attraction video! Gotta say, I’ve been having a blast making these. Can’t wait to hear what you guys think.

Click Through Links:

:35 The “Ten Minutes Ago” Technique
2:40 Internally Shifting Realities
3:30 Give Yourself Permission to Be Excited About Life
4:00 Take Pressure Off Of Desire
5:00 Desires Often Aren’t the Key To Shifting Realities
5:59 Access Subconscious Beliefs About Desires
8:25 The Power of Being Content
9:20 Understanding Genuine Faith
10:10 Molding Your Reality

Hope You enjoyed today’s video! See you next time!

Instagram: @brownandbendy

Manifestation

1. Hi Bendy, what a wonderful technique, and it works like a charm. It is not a subject of telling others that I achieved ripped body, 8 inch member, pocket full of money, best job ever, sparkling ten ferraris blah blah blah…What is the most wonderful thing and the very achievement is as you say raising our vibrations. Then all of this may happen. It is just we expect to see in the comments all the people saying it works which only brings us more and more to the circle of suffering. Raising vibrations and be enlightened is the biggest achievement and then you see such things I mentioned as puny. I haven't been there but I am closer and closer. Things happen because we work and air frequencies, true. But longing for more money, for better job, for this and that only fuels those low frequencies. Which I am not questioning anything you say, it is just what I've learned certain way. May all sentient beings be happy and not suffer.

2. Fn Lover says:

10 minutes ago I got 34D perky, and amazing boobs. ❤️

3. wtf andie? says:

you have such a good energy, idk…

4. 10 min ago my soulmate came into my life!

5. lost angel says:

10min ago , i got a call from my dad saying that he's coming back home and that he got me a new iPhone , and that we are going to the beach in the weekend , and we r traveling .

6. Anna Banana says:

Omgggg thank you so much for this technique. Also, you are soo beautiful and I love you

7. ten minutes ago i got plump pink lips,big feline eyes,wide hips,a big booty and thicc thighs🙈💖

8. Heather B says:

Loving your energy! New subscriber right here! 🙋🏼‍♀️

9. ashlyn says:

10 minutes ago, the boy that i’ve been missing added me on snapchat and told me that he wants to be with me.

10. Lizbeth Luna says:

10 minutes ago the person that i have been in love with added my snapchat and texted me saying he misses me ❤️

11. jsmith says:

10 minutes ago, I passed my license test and drove off the dealership lot with my Hyundai Sonata 2020 Limited trim with black interior and phantom black exterior.

12. Joey Preme says:

hey bendy I’m always happy everything should just come towards me

13. Gigi Hayden says:

Omg I love your hair😍❤️

14. Ren Ree says:

10 minutes ago, I am happy and contented with my life, I have found a partner that loves me wholeheartedly and accepts me for who I am, I am okay financially and my family issues does not bother me anymore. ✨

15. 10 mins ago i got a text from the girl i like telling me that she misses me so much and cant be without me.SHE NEEDS ME

16. Fifteen minutes ago I got a call from someone in NYC that wants to turn my graphic novel into a movie.

17. I came into a very difficult time in my life. 30 has been a year of finding out what is wrong and starting the journey to heal. Some of it medical, some of it apart of my spirit. Your channel has helped calm my soul and reminds me to come back to my center. THank you

18. Tim Rose says:

Hey there my friend! Lovely channel you've got! Found you on Cathrin's comments section and wanted to stop by and show some support! Wishing you tons of success! ^_^

19. 10 minutes ago I got scouted to start my career as an actress. 10 minutes ago I started loving myself. 10 minutes ago I started living my best life. 10 minutes ago I started being happy

20. Tazerface says:

you gave me so much hope for my life… honestly i wanna change the way i think because i'm a very Pessimistic person and you'll always find me thinking " oh if i had this i'd be so much happier, if i lived there i'd be so much happier, blah blah blah.. " but i really really wanna change that..

21. Merve says:

Hi everyone wish me luck about it! I am going to try this until i get my dream job and a love that i need. Hope you all get what you want. LOVE

22. Ten minutes ago I received tones of money and now I can buy my dream house, my dream car and I can go at the beach

23. kcee says:

10 minutes ago i got a call from my lawyers office saying me and my mom got my green card for 10 years

24. Prathami says:

10 minutes ago, my haiku collection just became The No. 1 Amazon and New York Times Bestseller!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. K S says:

How do we work through those egotistical blocks? They always bog me down

26. 10 minutes ago I got my desired body. I finally have a flat stomach and an hour glass shaped body. I am confident with the way my body looks and have no shame in it. Thank you universe.

27. Shay Smith says:

10 minutes ago I was blessed with dental implants I badly needed and gained confidence to socialize in real life again.

28. I Like says:

10 minutes ago my mom texted me that we are moving to Florida

29. Bendy, you video is here for a reason. Less than 4 hours ago I was watching Cinderella!! Crazy right!! I was looking at manifestation meditation and found you. ❤️❤️

30. alea says:

Vor 10 minuten, schrieb mir berkan, dass er nichts mehr mit mir zutun haben will, ohne, dass es irgendwelches Drama oder Konsequenzen für mich gibt. Ich bin so froh und erleichtert, ich fühle endlich inneren Frieden, ich bin frei.

31. Hi bendy , I strongly believe in law of attraction and have been practising it for 4-5 months. I have manifested so many job opportunities which I was literally dreaming of at the age of 24. Btw I m 19 years old now. It’s magical ✨ I always looked up to an artist for his work and and kept on checking his social media. I always wished to meet him and tell him that how much I adore his work! But guess what ?! 2 weeks ago I posted a collaboration video with one of his fellow artist and he saw it and REACHED OUT TO ME!!! Omg I got a Chance to work with him!!! Everytime I spoke to him it felt unreal and I had goosebumps every single time !! The project we worked on is gonna release Tomorrow!?!? We had actually decided that it should be posted on Instagram as well as YouTube but last night he messaged me saying it will be only posted on Instagram 🙁 I really want this project to be up on YouTube because it means a lot to me !! How can I change this thing within 24 hours so that this project gets posted on both the platforms ! I firmly believe in LOA but right now I m panicking a lot and I don’t know what to do 🙁 please drop in some suggestions on how can I change this in the next 24 hours ! Thank you ❤️ loads of love ❤️

32. Saran NV says:

I love this and have shared it in my meditation group!!
    Today old subscriber yay!!! 😝😀

33. Ay Zi says:

10 minutes ago I won few giveaways!!!

34. AMEN Amen 😊

35. Mr. Turtle says:

10 minutes ago I got a 1000 dollors in my PayPal

36. Rudy Munroe says:

I started smiling, my heart is filled with joy

37. 10 minutes ago I received my green card to live in the U.S..and started a very high paying job yaaayy😄

38. 10 minutes ago my soulmate walked into my life

39. We are all one ☝

40. Pili Zapata says:

super helpful, thanks soooooooo much

41. yahira says:

10 minutes ago I realized that I got my ideal body. I now have a flat stomach. I am thankful, thank you Universe.

42. You are brown and cute, and beautiful❤️… Love from India 🇮🇳 and your cat is super adorable…..

43. Ballet Dance says:

OMGGG 10 mins ago I got 1,000 new monthly subscribers to my dance supply subscription box business Dance Aid Kit!!! Its finally happening, all of those long nights were worth it!! Thank you so much God I knew this would happen! I can’t believe this wow. My life has just had a huge turning point towards wealth.