How to use 369 Manifestation Nikola Tesla Method To Manifest Anything You Want!

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

In this video I talk about the 369 method that was created by Nikola Tesla. This method is one of the most powerful manifestations that works for me. Nikola Tesla has created a pathway for the world to be what it is today. This video is also to inspire you to take the challenge of seeing the power within yourself through dedication. I am excited to hear you guys tell me your manifestations from this method! You don’t have to do it for 30 days but I am taking on the challenge to see how it manifests in my life

If you would like to see more Law of Attraction videos with tips, advice and success stories every week, comment below

Thank you for your support.

AFFIRMATION OF THE DAY

READS

The Magic – Rhonda Byrne
The Law of Attraction – Esther & Jerry Hicks
Ask and It is Given – Esther & Jerry Hicks

TAGS

Manifestation

1. thank you universe for letting me receive justice after experiencing my trauma. i am beyond grateful, it brings me and my family joy, healing and financial freedom. i am able to grow and i feel excited for my future. i am built to be great and resilient. i am thankful and trust the process.

2. To be Famous for my art, To be loved and cherish.
    30 day Challenge Starting Today 22 July 2020

3. im manifesting my 11nth grade crush 😫

4. I love your vibe, you look so nice!!!

5. Does it have to be a pen?😂

6. sweetestdeco says:

I'm so grateful that I am free of my scoliosis! I have a straight spine and a longer torso! My waist and ribs are tiny and all my clothes look so good on me! I am beyond happy and feel confident with my beautiful body!

7. I want to manifest in being more happy and confident and not be shy 😁 thanks for this video

8. achan says:

Thank you universe for my loving and caring boyfriend, I could never ask for anything better. He has made my days brighter and happier, all thanks to the amazing universe. Thank you 💓

9. how do we word it tho?

10. What would happen if I wouldn't make it within 17 secs?

11. amy victoria says:

The energy in this video is amazing. I may watch this before I manifest because I feel so happy and powerful listening to your voice. Thank you❤️

12. Thank you universe for sending me my boyfriend. I am beyond greatful for having someone like him.

13. kyra sull says:

starting today! i'll keep you updated tomorrow!

14. Ibokaia says:

anyone mentioning how gorgeous she is??

15. Real Alysia says:

Thank you universe for the great caring boyfriend you gave me, He communicates with me and loves me and cares for me and we last forever I’ve never been so happy in my life

16. Riah Riah says:

I’m trying to manifest a new pair of shoes (Jordan retro 11 ) how would I write this ?

17. What do you write for a glow up?

18. blackitzy says:

Your literally so fucking beautiful omfg like why cant i look like that

19. Ella Lewis says:

i love your energy❤️

20. How do I manifest a perfect nose because I hate my nose it looks like a birds beak

21. Whitney Asif says:

Can you do this for multiple different things every day?

22. Does it have to be exactly 17 seconds? Can it be less than 17 seconds?

23. When we write down the manifestation do we write it down each day in a new paper

24. JaNiCe says:

thank you universe for my summer job at the boys and girls club of metro queens. I am thriving at this job and I am engaging in fun conversations with my fellow coworkers. This is such a fun experience for me and I am earning money while gaining working skills. Thank you universe for also releasing my Paypal funds. My funds are no longer on hold and I am less stressed because I now have money to pay for things that I want to buy. I am extremely grateful that I got my job and my money.

25. thank you god for giving me his name. his name makes me feel loved and cared for he treats me with the utmost respect thank you god for letting us date wee are actually going for year number four of dating and hopefully more years to come.
    i dint know if i did it right please let me know if im doing it right

26. orphanfishh says:

i rlly hope this works bc ive tried everything to fix me and nothing as worked :/

27. naomi ortega says:

I’m happy with myself and I love everything about myself, I love my body my mind and I am content with myself.

28. the_ayden 24 says:

This is a ritual y’all mad dumb😭

29. hi summer! i know you mentioned the pen and paper method, but do you think it’ll work as effectively if i write it digitally? thank you!

30. Thank you universe, I am so happy and grateful that I am able to gain a great amount of money with art commissions because I can buy things for me and my loved ones, I am so grateful for this opportunity to make money out of my hobby.

31. 2 weeks ago I did this and I wanted this girl to say sorry to me and I woke up from a text from here and she said sorry. ahh thank you universe

32. kayla smith says:

i'm so thankful to be a performer. it fills me up & brings me light. i will be a broadway performer & i can't wait to get there, thanks to the universe's plan for me. i have faith that the universe will always have my back & know exactly what is needed for me to grow & flourish. thank you universe. 💗

33. Sammy TM says:

omg name twins ✨

34. Hi Summer, thank you for your wonderful videos, they’re so helpful and inspiring. You mention that our manifestations need to be 17 seconds long, mine is 38 seconds long. Is that ok or shall I make it shorter? Best wishes, Katie-May x

35. Anastasia says:

thank you universe, for my amazing life I'm thankful for being alive and having awesome friends and family. I LOVE my best friends and everybody I got to meet. I'm thankful for everything I have. I'm thankful for being able to make others smile even if they are sad. I'm thankful for everybody that helped me get through rough time. And I'm thankful that there's a boy that I like.

36. co 0p says:

is it possible to manifest to be beautiful so i can enjoy my life ?

sorry for my writing i'm french 🙂

37. i love ur smile:)

38. Unit E says:

Do i rewrite this everyday or when im inspired? Must one sentence alone be 17 seconds + or reading them in groups be 17 seconds +?

39. Kat Allen says:

thank you universe for sending me the strength to overcome this depression that has washed over me. thank you for reassuring me that i can do this. thank you for filling my life with people who love and support me. i am beautiful, confident, loved, and supported. i deserve good things that come to me. i am happy with my life.

40. oliwia says:

i am manifesting a house for me and my family
    day 1: still without a house

41. hey summer i commented on your other videos about the same thing lol but how would i make making my volleyball team into 17 seconds? you’re so gorgeous btw!🤩