How the Mind Influences Reality + 3 Ways to Control Manifestation (law of attraction)

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

The mind has the power to influence reality when we understand how it and the brain work. ✅FREE Online Masterclass AND Meditation MP3 Download ➡️”How To Train Your Brain for EFFORTLESS Manifestation!” https://bit.ly/Free_Manifestation_Class ✅Take My Law Of Attraction Quiz & Get A Free Report! ➡ https://bit.ly/2ytEHhC
We live in two simultaneous worlds: The invisible world of cause where thoughts and beliefs are creators, and the seemingly material world of effect where the results, or manifestations of our thoughts and beliefs, come into being and are experienced. Through the law of creation, and therefore the law of attraction, man can project an idea into the mind and have that idea come into manifestation. With this knowledge, we can take control and start to attract, create and manifest our life and reality from a creative consciousness paradigm.

Law of Attraction does not bring positive results without positive beliefs and positive patterns. These principles are the secret formula to follow if you wish to align with your desires the way countless others have. You are a limitless creator. Learn how to break free from self-imposed limitations and live the life you desire!

*Video Production/Content Copyrighted by Your Youniverse Channel

★ 50 Law of Attraction Exercises, Tips & Tricks to Hack Your Mind & Increase Your Manifestation Power➜http://amzn.to/2hV9o91

Please subscribe to our channel for more videos on the law of attraction and the secret to mastering your mind. https://www.youtube.com/c/youryouniversechannel

Purchase our best selling book here:
► Self-Maid – A maid-turned-doctor explains how to deliberately create your life using Universal Laws and the law of attraction →

🌸 https://www.YouniverseTribe.com (Exclusive Members Site W/Private Videos)
🌸 https://twitter.com/loa_youniverse
🌸 https://www.facebook.com/lawofattractiontoo
🌸 https://www.instagram.com/your.youniverse/
🌸 http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B018ECSHS2
🌸 https://plus.google.com/u/0/+YourYouniverseChannel
🌸 https://www.pinterest.com/youryouniverse/

More law of attraction and mind secret videos:

Establishing the Creative Consciousness – The Great Law of Mental Attraction

How Thinking Brings Success – The Power of Your Thoughts (law of attraction)

How to Use Your Spiritual Power to Live a Magical Life – Law of Attraction

Top Ten Law of Attraction Tips to Manifest More of What You Want!

The Greatest Thing Ever Known – The Key to Your Creative Power (law of attraction)

The Power of Affirmation – Forming the Habit of Positive Thinking (law of attraction)

Success is Something You Attract! Jim Rohn’s Wealth Formula – Law of Attraction

Expanding Inner Awareness to Change Outer Reality – Stuart Wilde (law of attraction)

Using Mental Concentration to Attract What You Want – Law of Attraction

How to Align With Your Passion and Prosperity – Simple Law of Attraction Abundance Exercise

You Will Always Attract According to Your Thought – Law of Attraction

Using the Law of Attraction to Attract Money Prosperity and Abundance

Unlock the Hidden Powers Within You – Applying Your Larger Abilities (law of attraction)

Loving Kindness Guided Meditation – Cultivate the Practice of Love & Kindness

The Use of the Greater Consciousness – The Eternal Creative Power (law of attraction)

The Secret of I AM – A Higher Plane of Consciousness – (law of attraction)

Magnetizing What You Want From the Quantum Field – Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction | mind | secret | powerful | key | success | life | training | coach | personal | business | speaker | development | inspiration | motivation | public speaking | leadership | marketing | management | coaching (industry) | sales | motivational | positive | entrepreneur | seminar | inspirational | new | 2016

Manifestation

1. ✅FREE Online Masterclass AND Meditation MP3 Download ➡️"How To Train Your Brain for EFFORTLESS Manifestation!" https://youniversecourse.com/masterclass-lp/

✅Take My Law Of Attraction Quiz & Get A Free Report! ➡ https://bit.ly/2ytEHhC

✅Join My Patreon Account For Early Access Ad-Free Videos + Other Benefits! https://www.Patreon.com/YourYouniverse

2. I do understand it, but I still want more clarification about can the brain bring us a specific person that we want ? How does it work, if we create new pathways in our brain how will that bring a specific person in our life ? I am unable to understand this how can we relate this factual information to other person, can someone explain

3. Tesla Gibby says:

This is profoundly amazing…

I'm wondering if you could post another video answering this burning question of mine (that I'm sure others have thought to ask also):

If the external world is a reflection of my internal world, does that make me somehow responsible for all the things I perceive to be wrong with the world (ie: war, poverty, racism, homophobia, animal abuse, sexual assault, etc)?? Do these things only exist because we give them power with our thought? Is it a collective responsibility we share? I would like to manifest a world without any of these things but I feel some sort of personal shame that they exist in the first place….. Will it take more than just one person envisioning a world without all of this, for it to become a true reality for all of us to experience?

If you could just expand a little more on how each of our individual perceptions play off each other's/work for or against each others, that would be SO helpful.

Thank you.

4. Will this help me find a new wife?

5. Tony Mog says:

I notice alcohol miss up all my foucas so am trying to stop!!!!

6. Fred Marlin says:

Amazing. It's all in my brain

7. MORRIS LANE says:

God BLESS you now. Is God to reveal his power. To. Those who believe. Hallelujah

8. Mufti F says:

Love……

9. You control your own reality

10. High dose of lsd made me learn that I control my own reality with my mind

11. Chris Miles says:

MAN DID NOT CREATE TIME?????

12. Chris Miles says:

Like saying a HUMAN BEING CREATE THE UNIVERSE WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS BS

13. Chris Miles says:

HU-MAN DID NOT CREATE THE UNIVERSE OR THR EARTH FYI

14. Say what you are thinking.

15. Josiah Lee says:

If you people can alter reality with your thoughts then why don't you stop climate change, or use it for bringing order and justice. I'm not saying that I don't believe but I don't get why people would use it for there own personal gain.

16. that is really cool, but then is there a way to snap out of it, to come back to the real reality? or is the effect permanent?

17. Easy says:

Not everything though …your destiny is already pre destined if you ever studied astrology you will know how all works.
    But with the right energy you can have a better experiences but not everything or anything.

18. Adam Vote says:

Good uplifting

19. Donnie Darko says:

Your brain cannot tell the difference between something imagined and something in a physical point of view 🔥🔥🔥

20. I literally did exactly whAT HE SAID and i felt everything

21. Haro c; says:

22. Brother Sebi says:

Please be aware that the very stance of your perception dictates how you understand and fully ACCEPT knowledge and also how u put it to use. Once Godly Channels are opened within yourself and your Gaia is Awakened, it is imperative that you make contact ((in your own way/meditation etc)) with The Earth's Emotional Field/Reiki Field/Morphic Field/Chakra Field.
    It sounds crazy, but try it, and you'll understand my plight. It'll unify us all in preparation for our next journey. Bless. Love. Benevolence.

23. Jason says:

Everyone that even half believes needs to listen to all of "Your Wish Is Your Command", within two weeks of starting it, to unlock your true conscious mind. If you want to attract…

Flip the Switch!

You will be happy you did.

24. Asif Bcn says:

Es de verdad. Tienen mucha fuerza mental. 80% lógicos son mental.

25. Clout chaser says:

❤️💓💕❤️💓💓💓💓❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕🥰🥰

26. I am manifesting the life I dream of with my soulmate, our own house with chickens and puppies and happiness and a garden, the amazing possibilities and successes I have with my career and his career, and I am shedding old negative thought patterns to strengthen my relationship with myself and with my life partner Ward. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

27. DRISSSY says:

my manifestation came true i met my beautiful soulmate. And i came to become my higher self. I got a GLO-UP, i get compliments every day💪🏿. PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO ANYBODY READING🤍

28. stay balanced dont let anything shake you be positive 33 master teacher baby!

29. Chi J says:

I am manifesting my goals and dreams easily

30. love this video… BTW I would like to share with you something that changed my life in a very positive way… 🔥🔥 🔥🔥 this ManiMagic­­­­.­­­­Kim is the best magical manifest that just help me to overcome my past… this is simply the best of all time!!!

31. Yasen G says:

This video is pure gold!

32. nitesh kumar says:

its not the reality which u see but its the command of within.

33. Growing up my family really installed this understanding into my head growing up even to this day I see miracles and blessings always.

34. jvst20051 says:

You know who is trying to steal your mind the government with fear but thats not gana happened anymore cuz when u are woken u will never fear again

35. Tatey Lyn says:

Who I am is beyond my mind, I don't have to choose to be depressed or mentally I'll anymore. I just have to recreate who I am to myself and that's where magic begins.

I did this 2 years ago and Im doing pretty well with myself now. All thanks to reading and researching quantum physics

36. Misty & Roo says:

Love this video! Such truth! I'll keep these things in mind

37. So….. Neurons would be like the plug end on an extension cord….. You unplug it from a socket in the kitchen which is like a section of the brain I think?….. Then you plug that same extension cord in the socket in the living room… which is another section of the brain? … Is that kind of on the path?

38. How am I suppose to visualise while I'm at a job I dont enjoy but I need the money?

39. Ray2311us says:

You best believe I made some wishes just awhile ago. How I see my self in the present and future.

40. Tell me this is not pseudoscience.please tell me this is real

41. Manifestation is about your mind, energy, feelings and actions. Get them all in alignment.

42. This is true.your thoughts and what u truly believe on a subsconciess level can become reality.this is easier said then done.one lady truly knew and believed this she said I want to be rich and get alot of money.later in week her bank called and let her know her 32 million dollar transfer came through. She was going to question it but knew she manifested it.people will try and say nothing happened but it's a learned craft and many cant get to the instant or quick manifestations

43. Biz Moni says:

Amazing. Powerful. 👍🏻

44. Will I find my daughters energy she passed I miss her so much

45. Manifesting my Heaven on Earth 🌀

#Peace#Love#Joy#Health
    #Abundance#Creation#❤️

46. TS says:

I booked an airline ticket to vegas on this day with the intention of …

47. MrX says:

This all make sense 🙂 thank you great master.