EVERYTHING I Wrote Down Came TRUE!! Scripting Success Stories – Manifestation is REAL y'all

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

Everything I wrote down came true within 6 months. Whilst I cannot claim that you will have identical results, I can share exactly what I did! #scripting #journalling #lawofattractionsuccessstories

You can watch the Abraham video here: https://youtu.be/q_8bHx3VnQE

✨✨✨ I’M EXPANDING MY TEAM ✨✨✨

✨🔮JOIN our LAW OF ATTRACTION COMMUNITY🔮✨:

🌙🔮 GET A FREE 7 DAY TRIAL WITH ME 🔮🌙:

Business Enquiries:
lucie@bossbaberevolution.com

💕📱 FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA 📱💕

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lifebylucie/
Facebook (Page): https://www.facebook.com/lifebylucie/

Lucie England-Duce is an International Speaker, YouTuber, DJ, Herbalife Nutrition Coach and Transformation Expert. Growing up as an only child, her parents introduced her to personal development from a very early age. She was bullied as a child for being “weird”, but after a lot of work on her mindset, she has come to realise that being “weird” is her Superpower – and a quality of the top 1%.

Her mission is to be her authentic & happy self and empower millions of others to also live in THEIR FREEDOM.

Since starting her personal development journey several years ago & committing to become the best version of herself, her life has elevated to another level.

In 2019, she committed to attending as many training events and Transformational courses as she could to meet and learn from mentors and experts including Garrain Jones and Master Sri Akarshana.

In a few short months, she struck a business deal with Master Sri Akarshana, becoming CEO of one of his newest companies, as well as travelling across India to create the Netflix documentary about his spiritual journey to Mastery.

Lucie’s favourite motto for success:
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”

Manifestation

1. Good impression of an American girl because you fooled me. 😂✌🏽

2. Haha congrats on growing your chest size😂🙌 Love it this is so powerful 🙌 Get it girl!!

3. maahie singh says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!☺️😊

4. I will manifest a big booty

5. bunbun서니 says:

Hi! I'm still pretty young and can I manifest something for the future. Such as an ideal husband. Do I just keep repeating it to myself every morning and night all these years (im 13). Also is it possible to manifest things like weight loss or such things as scars going away or teeth turning better. Can I also manifest more motivation in life. Please answer anyone who is experienced! Thank you!

6. I totally love Abraham and Esther Hicks! Thank u, thank u, thank u, for this video! Maybe we meet in their cruise! 🙏🏻 All the blessings for you! ❤️😘

7. bunbun서니 says:

I have beautiful white teeth, they're the straightest and whitest they've ever been. And I have also had more time and motivation to brush them every night and day now.

THANK YOU! universe.

(Yes I've got a problem with teeth 🥺)

8. kinda crazy how i went on YouTube w the intention of watching a video on using scripting for manifestations and this was on my explore page

9. Lizi Pearl says:

Darling, how do you use the Law of Attraction with depression? I've used it successfully at my highest, but it's so difficult at my lowest. Thank you, in advance.

10. I was watching Master Sri Akarshana's latest video and then something told me I needed to relearn how to script. And I chose this video out of all.. then to my surprise you follow Abraham and Esther Hicks toooo! I guess I was guided to be here 🙂 I love the description in your video and wow! You are the CEO in his business entities! Wow! That gives me new goals!❤️ I am a content writer and a content creator and I'd love to collaborate with you !

11. I want demon horns and tail 🙂🙂

12. Fatima says:

Can I write it in Arabic?

13. Mika Mitsu says:

I didnt even know it was called LOA, but I did it many many times before when I really desired something or wished for something it came true. When I look at my life now Im like: oh wait all what I wished for came true. Now I try to do it conciously with a script – but I have no doubt that it works since it has already worked for me 🙂 I can list those things if anyone is interested … haha have a nice day my friends <3

14. Chi Chi says:

👏❤️👍👍👍😘🥰😍🤩☺️

15. Sadie Arnold says:

so im moving and i have to stay in my relative area. the problem is where i live the market is really high. a shitty 800 sqft house will be 150k ans 165k is our budget. how can i manifest a house for me, my mom, my sister, and my grandma to live in with all of our specific needs?

16. Yrsa Kramer says:

can you manifest more things at ones? or do you have to wait till one thing comes true??

17. Can you write ur letter in your phone??

18. Lilian W says:

Dear Universe
    Thank you for getting me to 100k followers on my social media and giving my buisness a boost in sales
    Thank you for helping me lose weight and getting fit and helping me love my body
    Thank you for bringing people into my life who make me happy and care about me
    And thank you for guiding me into financial freedom

19. Izzy Rose says:

me over here manifesting more friends

20. To my spirit guide,
    Thank you so much for making me feel more comfortable and confident in my body and making me finally realise that I AM perfect.
    I am so grateful that you have given me the oppurtunity to attract good and kind people into my life, I am forever thankful.
    I am beyond excited and happy that nana is getting better and her Alzheimers is miraculously disappeared, we are all emotional and thankful.
    And THANK YOU for allowing me to see Harry Styles front row, it has completely lifted my spirits and made life seem so much happier. Thank you spirit guide, thank you, thank you.

21. Wolf M says:

Thank you divine universe I am grateful for our new beautiful home we love living here its exactly like I wrote about we are truly blessed .

22. Wolf M says:

Thanks Lucy I am definitely gonna add this practice to my daily traditions.

23. Dear Lucy I am pleased to watch your video and found that informative. Can you please send me copies of your letters on my WhatsApp number dear? My WhatsApp number is: +92-306-3521946. Big thank you for you.

24. my kids wont not have another meal again because of this method here, l a z y h o m e p r o .c l u b

25. Helen Ngozi says:

Thank you so much for this! I am so happy and grateful to the universe that I am now living my life as a professional artist and I have made a successful career of my passion for illustration! ❤️

26. can i script and manifest more than one thing at a time? like when i’m writing can i script how i’m grateful for (eg getting my dream job) and i’m grateful for (he losing weight) all in one day every day?

27. Shanny Roo says:

Thank you! I'm glad I found you. I've been an Abraham Hicks stan for a few years now. I mostly do her rampage(s). I manifested moving to Canada, getting into culinary school, and always having a few thousand dollars in my bank account. All this without having to work. All this following Abraham. I also tried the salt and bay leaf ritual which works wonders! I haven't really gotten into scripting, although I've ticked all the boxes when I did it once. But it took quite some time. Thank you for this, this is gonna be so fun to try! I love experimenting with different ways of deliberate creation. I wish you all the best. ❤️

28. can i manifest multiple things at the same time?

29. Thinking of scripting something today – 22nd July'20. Will reply on this after a month if it comes true.. hope it does !much love to everyone and Lucie :*

30. Emily Parr says:

Your energy is amazing!

31. fianlly i can have my glow with this..

32. is it an issue if i write everything in english or can i write it in my own language (dutch)?

33. Ren Jeon says:

Would It be possible to manifest a different bone structure (whole body) in a month?

34. The Backspot says:

Great video! I do have a question for you Lucie: – ) Is it your general practice, to write out your goals (in scripting format), read them twice each day (prior to sleep and upon awakening in the morning) for 30 days and then ceasing from reading after the 30th day as a form of "letting" go!?

35. You asked really important question in the video and answered it

36. What would you write to be with a specific person and to love yourself?

37. lele says:

So do i start it with saying “dear universe “ ?

38. Merri Frusti says:

I don't understand the difference between manifesting something and just going out and doing something. So do I manifest dinner, or do I decide to grill steak tonight and go to the store and buy them. Do I manifest a boyfriend or keep the same one I've had for 9 years. Cuz, he's awesome. What if I accidentally manifested another man. What will I do then? I really don't feel like working today. I will manifest …hmmm..drawing a blank here…

39. Dankie ❤️

40. sister blink says:

i manifested high grades😁 it’s true, i manifested 97-99 grades and i’m grateful. not bragging tho just believe🙌🏻

41. Blu Moon says:

Feeling Is The Secret 😉

42. Susan Dobyns says:

5:50 even better make 2 copies and hide one away that day and you should have forgotten about it by the time you finish your 30day rituals …. have a ritual moment and burn the paper you read for 30 days to release its energy to call out for your energy Bubble/vibration to find you

43. Scripting works. 😎

44. Byulsthetic says:

Scripting
    +thank you letter
    +be excited about them
    +believe it's possible to manifest

45. S says:

Hey Lucie great video 🙂 could you link the video that you mentioned that you watched please

46. elaine benis says:

I believe if you are a believer in the law of attraction then you can't seriously believe in this ''corona virus bullshit'' because that's exactly what it is…BULLSHIT..I never believed in it or worried about it because what you think about you bring about.There never was a ''pandemic'' more like a SCAMDEMIC and the biggest hoax pulled on the world by the governments of the world looking to crash the economy..That's exactly what has happened…I believe in time all will be revealed and every ones eyes will be opened.In the mean time lets everyone focus on lifting our vibrations and bringing love to the world not isolation and stupid distancing..Who in Gods name came up with the rules..?.Time to take back our freedoms..