Dr. Wayne Dyer on the Art of Manifestation | SuperSoul Sunday | Oprah Winfrey Network

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

How is the art of manifestation different from the law of attraction? Watch as Dr. Wayne Dyer explains how we all have the ability to manifest anything we want into our lives. For more on #supersoulsunday, visit WatchOWN.tv/SSS

Find OWN on TV at http://www.oprah.com/FindOWN

#OWNTV #SuperSoulSunday #Oprahwinfrey

Download the Watch OWN App: http://bit.ly/2hr1nX2

About SuperSoul Sunday:
SuperSoul Sunday is the multi-award winning series that delivers a timely thought-provoking, eye-opening and inspiring block of programming designed to help viewers awaken to their best selves and discover a deeper connection to the world around them. Recognized by the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences with two Daytime Emmy awards, SuperSoul Sunday features all-new conversations between Oprah Winfrey and top thinkers, authors, visionaries and spiritual leaders exploring themes and issues including happiness, personal fulfillment, spirituality, conscious living and what it means to be alive in today’s world.

About OWN:
Oprah Winfrey Network is the first and only network named for, and inspired by, a single iconic leader. Oprah Winfrey’s heart and creative instincts inform the brand — and the magnetism of the channel.

Winfrey provides leadership in programming and attracts superstar talent to join her in primetime, building a global community of like-minded viewers and leading that community to connect on social media and beyond. OWN is a singular destination on cable. Depth with edge. Heart. Star power. Connection. And endless possibilities.

Discover OWN TV:
Find OWN on you TV!: http://bit.ly/1wJ0ugI
Our Fantastic Lineup: http://bit.ly/1qMi2jE

Connect with OWN Online:
Visit the OWN WEBSITE: http://bit.ly/1qMi2jE
Like OWN on FACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/1AXYujp
Follow OWN on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/1sJin8Y
Follow OWN on INSTAGRAM: http://bit.ly/LnqzMz
Follow OWN on PINTEREST: http://bit.ly/2dvfPeN

Manifestation

1. That depends on what came first, the depression or the thought of depression! 🙄👎🏻

2. Shira J says:

Oprah doesn’t even believe in God/Jesus🤷🏽‍♀️

3. Yemisi says:

Is there a full video of this?

4. How to manifest at the Man-o-fest: advice for gay guys. Not my cup of tea, but hey.

5. Dal L says:

More SuperSoul full uploads please. The world needs to hear these conversations. Thank you Wayne and Oprah for opening more hearts up to these natural teachings. 🙏🏻

6. This not even true, Fox News host Sean Hannity is a despicable human being and makes 38 Million a year, Toker Carson a open racist makes 41 million a year. I'm sure they became like the Angles. You're confused Mrs. Winfrey. From my experience, I didn't start making any money till I become ruthless, sometimes I come home and cry, but now it doesn't bother my anymore. The secret is stop being so nice. Unfortunately this is the world we live in. That hole god thing, yeah that worked out really good with the jews and other persecuted minorities, right?

7. Everyone needs to watch this.

8. Is really interested what are they book talk about can someone help with the title of book…pls

9. chad haire says:

What a load of crap from two fakes

10. Sophie says:

At the same time, denying that you have a mental – or/and physical – illness can deny you help that you may need and others may disregard you. There's a fine balance.

11. This>> manimagic.kim is the best Manifestation of all the time. I bet you won’t regret after buying this. This Manifestation magic will change a lot in your lifestyle and increase your strength in less than one week. So, go for it and wait for the puzzle peace.

12. abc defg says:

Wow oprah that is true amazing

13. why then is it that terribly selfish people often win the mega bucks and waste money on things and some one who would help with that same money never ever win anything?

14. J Baldwin says:

I wish everyone on here could take the time to add rainfall over Australia into their manifestations. Maybe with enough of us…you never know…

15. as I ride into this new decade,
    I thank you creator, for granting me:

the willingness and courage and ability

to always be

radically honest

and completely real

and exquisitely vulnerable…

to have clear and firm and assertive and healthy boundaries,

always, all ways,

in all of my relationships

with self and other.

amen.

16. Reeza Uprety says:

WoW 🙏🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🙏

17. Hope your life is full of positivity!! If you are struggling today reach out to me for support. Let's face our fears together!

18. Mikey moo says:

There's a certain irony about people manifesting for themselves by telling other people how to manifest. Wasn't 'The Law of Attraction' the Big Kahuna at one time? Look… decide what you want then get on that journey. Keep telling yourself you're good enough. The Gods of good fortune love people of action. That's it. The best happens when you transcend from believing you're something special to knowing you're both everything and nothing.

19. I think the secret left things out it gave the basics but there’s more to manifestation

20. Veronica Vaz says:

Wayne Dyer and Oprah Winfrey Two Rock Stars

21. NoniAngel says:

Be sure in alignment with Source

22. Such an interesting interview. THE HUMAN MIND. is a great book I read on this matter. Check it out.

23. Thank you Dr dyer.

24. John Cutler says:

It's 4:30am and I just watched the best 4:17 video of the week. This is exactly what I am striving for. This for me is what it's all about. Two of my favourite teachers. ❤❤ Be the best that you can be. Be a better you than you were yesterday. Love to all who read this. ❤ Thank you.

25. https://youtu.be/IBZKw5vPO1A Created a video for you Dr Wayne Dyer

26. Tom Jones says:

Dyer was the man. 👍

27. I am Reggae singer Dan Bowskill performing on Jools Holland now I am. thank you

28. Peter Fallon says:

As a man w/ BiPolar disorder, living well w/ it thru MUCH effort & designed structure, it has NOTHING TO DO w/ what you ‘put out to the universe’. It’s a chemical-based pathology, no different than high BP, GI issues, etc

29. Peter Fallon says:

It is outrageous mental illnesses continue to be so marginalized that it’s basically seen as ‘they can’t deal w/ their problems. Disgraceful

30. I wonder how much we can start to all apply those wonderful tips and tricks to better our lives starting now or in a moment!

31. I pray that who ever reads this wins the lottery

32. I love you and I miss you Dr.Dyer! Thank you for amazing teachings!❤

33. This manifestation guide 4ManifestAll. Com was completely worth the cost. I have paid attention to the audiobook many times now (which was an excellent addition by the way) and I enjoy it more every time. Thanks for giving such an awesome compilation of insights, ideas, and exercises to tangibly improve your thinking and consequently your life.

34. I believe manifestation & law of attraction overlap in how they work.

35. Mac Brazzle says:

Why is this great man on a television program with this evil satanic witch

36. daniel Weshh says:

Cheers for the Video clip! Apologies for butting in, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you heard about – Caamyce Wordless Command (just google it)? It is a smashing one of a kind guide for learnig how to manifest your material goals without the normal expense. Ive heard some incredible things about it and my coo-worker finally got great success with it.

37. Ophrah dont agree, she is a pain

38. BILO si says:

Lovely Video! Sorry for butting in, I would appreciate your thoughts. Have you ever tried – Millawdon Preserve Balance Trick (Sure I saw it on Google)? It is an awesome one of a kind product for learning how to effortlessly manifest the life of your dreams minus the headache. Ive heard some awesome things about it and my old buddy Taylor at very last got amazing success with it.

39. Pallabi .13 says:

She is Suresh Oberoi and He is BK Shivani…the Western version 💓💓♥️

40. nashwa kamal says:

Oprah looks soooo gorgeous here ❤❤❤❤❤❤yellow fits here ❤
    I love you oprah❤

41. This tinpix­­­­.­­­­best/4trs/TheCMMSystem will change your life in less than 24 hours as it’s did mine. This Manifestation magic will help you to visualize your goal and work immediately. Don’t waste your money in others, go for it. I bet you won’t be regret. Thank me later!!!

42. Oh Oprah, Let your guest speak.
    Listen, girl.

43. Excellent Video clip! Apologies for chiming in, I am interested in your opinion. Have you ever tried – Caamyce Wordless Command (search on google)? It is a smashing one of a kind product for learnig how to manifest your material goals without the hard work. Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my mate after a lifetime of fighting got excellent success with it.

44. Namaste to you Wayne – wherever you are.
    M 🌻