3 Signs What You Want to Manifest Is On It's Way.. [Law of Attraction]

Dо you find іt hаrd to mаnіfеѕt thе thіngѕ you wаnt іntо your life? Pеrhарѕ уоu fоllоw the Law of Attrасtіоn and just can’t quite conquer mаnіfеѕtаtіоn? It can bе trісkу аt fіrѕt, but once you get thе hаng оf іt, mаnіfеѕtіng can bесоmе ѕесоnd nаturе tо уоu. Mауbе you are unѕurе оf whаt mаnіfеѕtаtіоn rеаllу means. Or mауbе уоu nееd сlаrіtу on whаt thе purpose оf mаnіfеѕtаtіоn іѕ! In оrdеr tо ѕuссееd in уоur mаnіfеѕtаtіоnѕ, you nееd tо truly bеlіеvе іn them.

Sо, it’s wоrth knоwіng thе іnѕ аnd оutѕ оf what еxасtlу mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is аnd how to рrореrlу manifest whаt you wаnt. Bеfоrе I ѕhаrе my manifestation guide with you, lеt’ѕ tаkе a lооk аt what mаnіfеѕtаtіоn mеаnѕ and hоw іt works.

Whаt Dоеѕ ‘Mаnіfеѕtаtіоn’ Mеаn?
Thеrе аrе mаnу different ‘definitions’ оf thе wоrd mаnіfеѕt, but thе ѕіmрlеѕt wоuld bе that a mаnіfеѕtаtіоn is ‘ѕоmеthіng thаt is рut іntо your рhуѕісаl reality thrоugh thought, fееlіngѕ, аnd bеlіеfѕ’.

This mеаnѕ thаt whаtеvеr you fосuѕ оn іѕ whаt you аrе brіngіng іntо your rеаlіtу. Yоu mау focus and manifest thrоugh mеdіtаtіоn, vіѕuаlіzаtіоn оr juѕt vіа уоur соnѕсіоuѕ оr subconscious.

This рrосеѕѕ іѕ called mаnіfеѕtіng!

Fоr еxаmрlе, іf you have been thіnkіng about gеttіng a nеw job and уоu focused оn еxасtlу whаt you wаntеd аnd when уоu wanted it, your thоughtѕ and fееlіngѕ would bе ѕtrоng ѕurrоundіng this. Yоu соuld then try tо meditate оr visualize your gоаl аnd this can hеlр to mаnіfеѕt it іntо your reality.

If you thеn gоt your nеw jоb аnd іt wаѕ еvеrуthіng you wanted, уоu would have ѕuссеѕѕfullу mаnіfеѕtеd it into your lіfе. Sо, now that уоu know whаt manifestation mеаnѕ, it’s time to fіnd out how mаnіfеѕtаtіоn wоrkѕ.

There are signs we get everyday from the universe and we actually witness the law of attraction while it’s working but the biggest problem is that most people are too much in their minds to realize this. If you want to know how to use the secret and how to know manifestation is closer than what you think you need to start recognizing these most powerful, shocking yet unexpected signs. When you understand different manifesting signs and these law of attraction signs you will know how to manifest faster!
People always ask me how to know if what I want is on it’s way, with this one law of attraction method alone you will shift your awareness and consciousness.

Watch Master’s Latest Spiritual Riff on LOVE: https://youtu.be/g3hHr0tgzYU
Join The #IAmLove Movement Now!: https://www.IAmLove.cc

—————————————————————————————–

You can get my personal phone number here!: https://mastersriakarshana.superphone.io/
[Make sure to drop me a text to introduce yourself! 😉 ]

FREE GIFT FOR YOU ALL! 😀
Download My Law of Attraction Book for FREE:
► http://bit.ly/FREELOA

Join Our FB Group for FREE: ►https://goo.gl/tR8CDv

Get Weekly Coaching with Master for Just £19!!

———————————————————————————

Subscribe to ‘Creators Show’ Youtube Channel for more inspiration!: https://bit.ly/TheCreatorsShow

——————————————————————————–
What is The WATER That Master Always Drinks?: https://bit.ly/3aNzQK2
——————————————————————————-

Join Our FLC Certification Program for Entrepreneurs:

Check Out What Our Creators Circle Members Have Said About Us: https://bit.ly/2ERHtkz

———————————————————————————-

SEE ME [LIVE] 2020!! [Offers for Upcoming events, Trainings and Retreats]: https://manylink.co/@IAmCreator

———————————————————————————

Check out my Podcasts: https://www.buzzsprout.com/624094 Also available on ( Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Store )
—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-

🤔Want to Ask Master a Question? 🤔
Drop your questions here: ► m.me/MasterSriAkarshana

—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-

🏆 We Upload New Videos Every Day at 8am UK GMT. 🏆
Subscribe NOW to Stay Motivated, Inspired & Committed:
► http://bit.ly/MasterSriAkarshanaYT
Make sure to hit the BELL sign to get notified for..
Monday: Meditations

.. and FB for more positivity! 😉
Facebook Page ► https://www.facebook.com/MasterSriAkarshana/

—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-

🌍 Want to Raise Your Vibrations for Manifestation?🌍
Click here: ► http://bit.ly/MSAMeditation

—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-
Visit Our Website for Ways to Take Your Life to The Next Level ► https://www.IAmCreator.com
—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-

💡 MASTER SRI AKARSHANA’S RECOMMENDATION:💡

► How to Prepare Yourself to Receive Special Powers from the Universe: https://youtu.be/O5KLxuQwdCs

—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-

All Fanmail to:
I Am Creator LTD
PO box 1191,
Lincoln,
LN5 5JZ

Thank You!! 🙂

—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-
► Business Enquiries Only: Team@IAmCreator.com
—————————————-­­­­­­­———————————-­-­-­-­-

Manifestation

1. Random Spams says:

i’ve had the “knowing feeling” for a while i feel it in my gut that, that person will text me ive had dreams of that person texting me saying hi so if it comes true then 😯

2. The universe showed me this vid I stg right when I needed it thank u

3. Alexis M says:

That’s crazy because I keep seeing 1111 & a long time friend just hit me up out the blue & I was wondering why

4. Wonderful !!!! Was looking for answers everywhere n u gave it wid perfection out of all other videos I checked !!!

5. jacque syű says:

I've been seeing 111 1111 and 222 444 333 i believe he's on his way coming back😍 thaks universe💓

6. Just having this popping into my recommendations is a sign 😂🥰

7. I have been seeing so many numbers repeating in a row. I've been manifesting my dream business as a law of attraction guide and mentor. I have been feeling very aligned recently but today I had such a bad day. my car got towed, my drink was wrong and the barista was so rude to me, I had to spend all of the money I had from my aunt (who helped me because I lost my job) to pick up my car at the tow shop. My boyfriend is mad at me and my family has cut me off financially. I can't get a new ID to get a new license so I can get a job. I do feel I'm in alignment but I'm scared. Let me know what you think

8. Tuning in from Minneapolis MN!

9. Does any method that uses pen and paper work on Notes app or online? (besides from the pillow method)

10. Great Video!! I support all small YouTubers like myself!! Let’s go 2020

11. Island Girl says:

Yep! Numbers….I see them all the time.

12. Master sri thank you so much for your videos. It really helped me a huge lot.
    Edit: The first two signs are happening to me. I’ve been seeing 111 and 222 lots and lots of times and this girl i haven’t talked for a couple years started randomly texting me but the problem is she’s isn’t telling me who she is but I know her I’m sure.

13. Amy S says:

Thanks for this video !! I have been seeing synchronicities very often over the last few months, getting contacts from people whom I haven’t reached out to in months and today I woke up with a feeling of happiness and joy because “something” was going to happen, but couldn’t pin point what it was, or like the feeling of the time is nearing. I have been praying and hoping to meet my life partner/ soulmate for a very very long time now. I hope these signs are a positive indication, even during this hard time like Covid -19 pandemic.

14. Thankyou 😊💖❤♥💜💛💛💛✨✨💐✨🎉🎊🎊🙏🏻😍💗💞💞

15. SCARLETT says:

I’ve been manifesting for my mom to come home soon from the hospital. This morning I saw 10:10, an hour later she messages me saying it’s possible she’ll be coming home this Friday. I am grateful, I thank the universe :).

16. Eliene Chean says:

Thumb up and subscribed.

17. Farheen Khan says:

Thnkuu, what u say, absolutely correct, i had my past experience , I felt all u r 3 stage, but still i didn't get what I want for long time

18. Tanya Singh says:

I also feel this I saw lots of anglic number from last 10 days n the same thing I got frnd req of my childhood frnd whom I saw at the age of 8 and I saw suggestion of frnd req whom I menifest and I also listened he is going to tie a knot vid someone else is no more in his fb account….there are many more signs I saw some time I m vid full of confidence that he is coming and on the another hand I feel depressed .my question is how much time my wish take to come true but my only wish still not come true I want him I tried my best to menifest him in my life never stop to pray to god to get him back in my life but when I watch every thing vid reality my imagination is not matched till now v much scare how much time he will take to come back in my life pl z suggest sir

19. Trevor Hale says:

I just started seeing 111 then this video than 222 and 333 today my friend reaches out to go to the city!! Here comes my twin flame baby!! Also got major confirmation from a reading on my sign none of this I searched for it all happened today!

20. Lune Nyx says:

Funny thing about this, I have being feeling a knowing feeling for a long time now and I know is coming; what I asked for is coming and the only reason I know this is because yesterday on my YouTube feed I got recommended a video from pitbull… I never listen to him and the song was celebrate, so I know is coming I know I will be victorious at the end of this challenge

21. Can u tell.about dreaming owl

22. Barnali Dad says:

Master… Am seeing 11: 44 recurringly now a days… What the sign means?? And thank you for your valuable advices..

23. I will share my success story soon

24. Raj surwade says:

Thankyou so much Guru❤ I'm so grateful ❤

25. Ronald Pessy says:

After 2 heart attacks and brain "attack" i lost my "Ego". But i know there is something i got to do, but i do not know what! I have to wait !

26. I believe my desires are definitely coming true😊thank u so much universe 😊😊

27. Jasneet Kaur says:

Those who are reading this, are all in Divine Alignment ♥️

Universe is manifesting great things for us 💖🌺🦋 We are in abundance and prosperity 🕊️🕊️🌷

28. I manifested many things , so far a few is near I can feel it, it doesn’t make sense … yet but. Feel it. It’s very close

29. Thankyou so mch master shri Akarshana……I'm seeing numbers repeatedly 😊

30. Oh my goodness.. I’ve been seeing 333 555 777 900 999 222 888 for ages now & today I received an unexpected WhatsApp message from someone I’ve not heard from for about a year now, what would happen if communication didn’t didn’t take place after the first contact? Very happy for everyone to receive their abundance.🌈🌈🌈🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🇬🇧

31. Kathy O says:

Great video. Wow!! I keep seeing 1111, 111, etc & one of my closest friends called me out of the blue. Thank you.

32. Only one life, no more
    Towards the destination door
    Let’s walk one step more!

During the Journey
    Life can lost its power of attorney
    Then also live life-like lion’s roar
    Towards the destination door

Let’s walk one step more!

Slowly steps will get converted into miles

But stopping will not make stop clock’s dials

After reaching destination everyone will adore

So towards the destination door

Let’s walk one step more!

by Paramdeep Singh

33. Hey Eric namaste from India Assam I,am thrilled totally I always see a street dog infront of my house and I used to feed him always and guess what It showed up something unusual while I was taking nap today i.e 22nd of July I have seen 2 dogs one was in black and another was in white both were loving me please help me Eric is this a sign which you were taking about.

34. Aman Pathrey says:

35. Neha Patil says:

Thanks 🙏🌸🌼🙌

36. Paul Molles says:

If this guy is a master I'm Daffy Duck. They say the blind easily leads the blind. A real "master" that are very rare won't be dribbling nonscence like this guy

37. Aadhya Naidu says:

Of lately I hv been seeing single digits….n found it frm angel number…it makes me happy…knowing those numbers…n connections with angel numbers

38. Yesterday evening I got a message from a friend from middle school (with whom I haven't been out for a few years) who wanted to meet up with the old class! THIS IS AMAZING, LIKE I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED A MESSAGE LIKE THAT

39. dave jackson says:

Love you man I felt it for months but each month something has taught me something to improve me I went threw all the tests and all the fail but I know it's in the now

40. I recently started watching your videos bec I have been coming accross such numbers… I knew this is something related to good things.. But didn't know how to put into Pratice n how to take it n work on it.. Whatever videos I have seen about manifestation of you.. They all are soo useful n that's what is happning in my life too.. N m happy n blessed that by watching your videos I got to learn more about it.. Thank u so much..❤ N Yesss I am from INDIA 🇮🇳

41. Noa Casares says:

I needed to see this video!! Thank you so much!!!