John Kehoe: The 6 Laws

An genuine, inspiring tеасhеr and іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, John Kehoe refuses tо rеѕt оn his раѕt асhіеvеmеntѕ аnd соntіnuеѕ to rеасh nеw heights wіthіn hіѕ research of consciousness and thе роwеr оf the mіnd.

John fіrѕt bеgаn educating реорlе his Mіnd Energy trаіnіng in 1978 and ѕіnсе thеn, he hаѕ trаvеllеd аrоund thе world sharing his mеѕѕаgе аnd teachings. Jоhn’ѕ еnthuѕіаѕm fоr thе humаn роtеntіаl and hіѕ dеѕіrе tо рuѕh thе boundaries оf chance thаt units hіm aside.

In hіѕ most rесеnt e-book, Quantum Warrior | thе Futurе оf thе Thoughts, John еxрlоrеѕ thе potential of humаn consciousness. Rеwіrіng the brаіn аnd rеwrіtіng the unconscious code аrе mеrеlу thе starting. Growing оur іnnаtе іnnеr роwеrѕ аrе all раrt of John’s nеw path аnd tеасhіngѕ.

Mіnd Pоwеr Into The 21st Cеnturу, hаѕ ѕоld оvеr three mіllіоn соріеѕ. Hе has authored 5 different tіtlеѕ іnсludіng; Mоnеу, Success & You, A Vіѕіоn of Pоwеr аnd Glory, Thе Prасtісе of Hарріnеѕѕ and Mіnd Energy for Youngsters. Jоhn’ѕ bооkѕ аrе out there іn ѕеvеrаl lаnguаgеѕ wоrldwіdе.

John Kehoe, #1 best-selling writer teaches the 6 legal guidelines of the thoughts. These legal guidelines are integral to study and perceive while you start to work with the powers of the thoughts. For extra data and to study extra concerning the nice capability all of us possess, go to my web site at: www.learnmindpower.com

1. Josh Reed says:

If I had this info available to me as a young man I would have been a King by now! But I’m working on it.😊

John personal message to you, please put out your books on audiobook. I’m older now and I can’t read 2 pages without getting so sleepy. I’m really wanting to get Quantum Warrior on audiobook.

2. ellek1988 says:

Thank you John Kehoe!

3. Chris Carter says:

LIFETIME PEACE LOVE !

4. Thank you very much for sharing such inspiring information!!! All the best to you!!!

5. Mike Kirk says:

I read Quantum Warrior John , an amazing piece of work ( and I mean that ) . These concepts really show the relationship between our minds and the physical world . I would love attend a seminar of yours or even a general public talk if you have anything like that coming up .

6. I love the quote "Our mind is an excellent server but not to a master." We must be in control of our mind and as John said we control and direct our life by how we think!

7. Thank you❤✌🏾✊🏾

8. I just learned to unload a whole lot of junk I've been carrying around. Accept it happened & watch it get flushed down the drain.

9. Oz C says:

"WOW VERY POWERFUL LESSON HERE JOHN !!!" I'M very selective who I pay attention & learn from on the Internet John from my understanding you have a keen and simple way of sharing the knowledge of these laws . My question is when you refer to the Web of energy is it also referring to QUANTUM PHYSICS or The QUANTUM FIELD ???

10. lboymusic says:

what about feelings? Or other stimulus? like certain smells, perceptions, or when you look at the beautiful sunset. is there always a thought attached to it? Why do people feel sad with cloudy weather? Or anxious with stuffy weather? Can you also control this?

11. Manon VC says:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat,,,Thank You ! : )

12. ronald tyili says:

gosh i love this mans Book!

13. Bodhi says:

I read John’s books over 20 years ago – they still resonate today and I strongly recommend young people read and digest the wisdom in them 📖 🇦🇺

14. So basically… The Kyballion

15. Susan Raj says:

I passionately practice the power of mind and enjoyed seeing things happen. I connected the mind power with actions and explanations of Jesus. One of the best practice is to start with thanks giving, which brought joy within and the mind gets into perfect condition to insert an emotionalized thought, in prayer. Then my inner world starts getting the ideas because in prayer it interacts with web of energies of God… it has helped me to overcome a circumstance which was not attracted by either conscious or subconscious mind. Six thugs entered my campus, two kept a boy in campus under knife point and four entered my room at 2.50am on 18th September 2019. I asked them to come out with me, so that they may not harm my other staff. I fearlessly spoken to them about how we take care of poor children. Three of them decided to leave me alone, but one decided to assault me. Within few seconds he left me beaten up with broken arm with compound fracture. With every blow of assault, I said thank you Jesus. My inner world was confident and fearless, where as in my outer world danger surrounded me. I am still fearless. And all around me are inspired the way i remained strong. Would you please explain it in the context of sixth law of mind power. Could this ourter circumstances be avoided?

16. Много вдъхновяващо. Огромно благодаря! Поздрави от Русе, България, Европа 🙂

17. soso soraghi says:

my english is not so well plz with english subtitle

18. Justin Bee says:

Just subbed to your Channel. Can hardly wait to read your literature. Thanks for this video
    ❤️

19. I just finished 6 weeks, what do I do now? I understand I need to keep practicing everyday, but what type of exercises should I do form now ?

20. Keegs Hagan says:

Hi John. I really love your books and have read both Mind Power and Quantum Warrior. Funny, I came across Mind Power sitting on my father's shelf at his house last year, he didn't even remember having it and was one of the first copies from the late '80s. He said I could have it as it seemed it was calling out to me! What a fantastic book, for about 4 months now I have been diligently practicing daily and in this short space of time have noticed a dramatic change in my life.

I would like to ask you for advice about this Cornavirus scare and the impact it has had on health, the economy and the panic it has created globally. I have found it difficult to keep a positive mindset as it seems completely out of our control, no matter how one thinks of it. I still do my visualizations, seeding, and affirmations daily but cannot help to have the odd negative thought creep in. What would your advice be to maintain our attitudes through this?

I really look forward to your response you are an inspiration to me!

21. Thank you sir

22. Huge thanks To John .. You are the angel to bring me back to almost normal from my previous difficult years. Can you allow me to join your Facebook mind power please… I have sent a formal request to linda… Thanks and looking to join the forum soon

23. I am says:

Wow thank God for this, law #3 helped me out right now

24. Brilliant! Thanks John. All super important concepts. All the way I live my current Life. Well put! Thanks!