John Kehoe – Harness The Power Of Your Mind

An genuine, inspiring tеасhеr and іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, John Kehoe refuses tо rеѕt оn his раѕt асhіеvеmеntѕ аnd соntіnuеѕ to rеасh nеw heights wіthіn hіѕ research of consciousness and thе роwеr оf the mіnd.

John fіrѕt bеgаn educating реорlе his Mіnd Energy trаіnіng in 1978 and ѕіnсе thеn, he hаѕ trаvеllеd аrоund thе world sharing his mеѕѕаgе аnd teachings. Jоhn’ѕ еnthuѕіаѕm fоr thе humаn роtеntіаl and hіѕ dеѕіrе tо рuѕh thе boundaries оf risk thаt units hіm aside.

In hіѕ most rесеnt guide, Quantum Warrior | thе Futurе оf thе Thoughts, John еxрlоrеѕ thе potential of humаn consciousness. Rеwіrіng the brаіn аnd rеwrіtіng the unconscious code аrе mеrеlу thе starting. Creating оur іnnаtе іnnеr роwеrѕ аrе all раrt of John’s nеw path аnd tеасhіngѕ.

Mіnd Pоwеr Into The 21st Cеnturу, hаѕ ѕоld оvеr three mіllіоn соріеѕ. Hе has authored 5 different tіtlеѕ іnсludіng; Mоnеу, Success & You, A Vіѕіоn of Pоwеr аnd Glory, Thе Prасtісе of Hарріnеѕѕ and Mіnd Energy for Youngsters. Jоhn’ѕ bооkѕ аrе obtainable іn ѕеvеrаl lаnguаgеѕ wоrldwіdе.

For over three many years, John Kehoe has earned worldwide recognition for his pioneering work within the subject of Thoughts Energy.

In 1975, John Kehoe withdrew to the wooded seclusion of the British Columbia wilderness to spend three years in intensive research and contemplation of the interior workings of the human thoughts. Throughout this time, Kehoe solid the primary easy and profitable program for growing Thoughts Energy. In 1978, he started touring and educating individuals the principals he had formulated, and the outstanding success of his talking excursions quickly grew to actually embody the world.

1. yes man sound good i like lots

2. Its All about being self confidence belief and conviction, excellent stuff more mind power:G:

3. Good interview indeed, thank you

4. Here's the million dollar question…has anyone used these techniques to succeed, to achieve goals, and of course, make some money…some big money?

5. JD Dynamic says:

What I have noticed or become aware of is that if one has been implementing the principles of mind power for some time, a subtle change starts to take effect nudging one to make that move towards their desires. It can start with the dissolution of a relationship, job, business, etc.  If we don't move towards that opportunity for change and accept it as the manifestation of our desires, things begin to happen which we interpret as negative situations when, in fact, they are the calling to accept the change we have been desiring in our lives. This quote puts that into perspective…
    "The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper"

6. I remember John Kehoe from the Prince Arthur Hotel. I seem to remember him saying that it was his second presentation. "TJ"

7. Joan Leonard says:

your work shop is excellent inspiring

8. Joan Leonard says:

thank you Ms G sit back and listen to john

9. Ray Indra says:

Thank you John for your wise words. It is time for a turnaround in my live
    Time to let go of useless things

10. Ripp Russell says:

Thank You Mr. Kehoe.

11. Madine Tyson says:

John as Robin Banks here in SA inspires me from all your teachings when I assist him at his seminars teaching Mind Power I look back over the 6 years & realize that if I had not know about what you both teach I would not have made it through the many challenges I had to face.  So thank you to both of you for changing the conciousness of our planet as well as mine.

12. Pan OnFire says:

excellent enlighteneing

13. I stumbled onto this teaching. I think it was meant to happen because I needed it so much. There was time when my mind would be bombarded by thoughts of people, that I don't want to actually think about. Many at times I would have to talk to myself to over ride the thoughts in my mind, and not after reading 'The secret of the millionaire mind' I noticed that I could really put mind my mind in some thing useful. Then I found this teaching on YouTube, my life is changing. I so thank you for sharing. I need to get a few of his books but can't do that now. Thank you for sharing, a fantastic Video.❤❤

14. Luc Ethier says:

I have learned so much from Mr. Kehoe! Thanks very much from your information.

15. Frank Amado says:

In a word, "Excellent!"

16. sheila trask says:

John Kehoe is fabulous

17. Serah Luv says:

Amazing! Still reading his book, and Oh Lord that it is totally fabulous!

18. sam kash says:

I do agree with whatever he says my question is what is he on leashing he's power on to since he has unlimited powers according to him , this is not more than a sales pitch , he's offering a Pyramid effect , ( give me 500$ ) I'll tell u how to have unlimited powers ,

19. How to reinvent your career

20. serian tan amables por favor de traducirlo será un placer seguirlos de ante mano muy agradecido.

21. AU_RA says:

Sounds like me Like he said he didn't attach himself to no religion but studied and learned what he needed

22. What an inspiring, exciting, fun, motivating interview! I would Love to meet John and go to one of his conferences, but more importantly, to enjoy the benefits of putting this into practice!

23. Thank you so much for sharing these contents!

24. Great advice from a long time friend. Thanks John:)

25. Cb c c c c popcorn cup. Cqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqc

26. Howa Power says:

wow! i am so grateful! thank you.

27. Jacob Marks says:

I am quantum warrior I love you all..

28. It sounds good and I am really getting a lot out of his course and exercises. What I am unclear about, however, and I have never heard anyone explain this — how exactly does one VIBRATE feelings? Huh? I can feel feelings, express them, think about them, talk about them, but V-I-B-R-AAAAAA-T-E them? What on earth does that mean?

29. Sam Saluni says:

much respect to you John kehoe! and thank you to borka orka for posting to this wonderful video!

30. Patricia B. says:

Awesome interview ; thank you for sharing 💜

31. How long before you followed (honored) your calling? Time from first thoughts of leaving your job, before you acted on it?

32. AZ SUN says:

That was wonderful, thank you!

33. Nuggets of gold thank you

34. “A vibration of success “

35. D. says:

46:00 imprint empowering beliefs into our consciousness

36. Mr Flowers says:

Dang does any of these people who speak or read on this have the right voice? That matters

37. Rasel Vhii says:

This was great, thanks, I been tryin to find out about "creative mind and success by ernest holmes free download" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Have you ever come across – Giyoe Fonogan Builder – (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some awesome things about it and my buddy got great success with it.