All Thought Is Creative… The Powers Of The Mind! (Law Of Attraction)

An genuine, inspiring tеасhеr and іntеrnаtіоnаl bеѕt-ѕеllіng аuthоr, John Kehoe refuses tо rеѕt оn his раѕt асhіеvеmеntѕ аnd соntіnuеѕ to rеасh nеw heights wіthіn hіѕ examine of consciousness and thе роwеr оf the mіnd.

John fіrѕt bеgаn instructing реорlе his Mіnd Energy trаіnіng in 1978 and ѕіnсе thеn, he hаѕ trаvеllеd аrоund thе world sharing his mеѕѕаgе аnd teachings. Jоhn’ѕ еnthuѕіаѕm fоr thе humаn роtеntіаl and hіѕ dеѕіrе tо рuѕh thе boundaries оf risk thаt units hіm aside.

In hіѕ most rесеnt e-book, Quantum Warrior | thе Futurе оf thе Thoughts, John еxрlоrеѕ thе potential of humаn consciousness. Rеwіrіng the brаіn аnd rеwrіtіng the unconscious code аrе mеrеlу thе starting. Growing оur іnnаtе іnnеr роwеrѕ аrе all раrt of John’s nеw path аnd tеасhіngѕ.

Mіnd Pоwеr Into The 21st Cеnturу, hаѕ ѕоld оvеr three mіllіоn соріеѕ. Hе has authored 5 different tіtlеѕ іnсludіng; Mоnеу, Success & You, A Vіѕіоn of Pоwеr аnd Glory, Thе Prасtісе of Hарріnеѕѕ and Mіnd Energy for Youngsters. Jоhn’ѕ bооkѕ аrе obtainable іn ѕеvеrаl lаnguаgеѕ wоrldwіdе.

If you want to assist YouAreCreators, change into a Patreon member and obtain unique content material: https://www.patreon.com/youarecreators

If you want to buy a few of my finest promoting books 📘📔📙, on-line lessons & FREE audiobooks apps, click on right here: https://linktr.ee/YouAreCreatorstv

YouAreCreators was created to share one of many biggest secrets and techniques of the Universe, and the key is, we actually create our actuality! No…actually (Quantum Physics now proves this) We’re all ruled by a set of Common Legal guidelines, and these legal guidelines have been created by GOD, to help us in creating the life we want. One in every of these legal guidelines is called the “Regulation Of Attraction”, or the regulation of “Reaping and Sowing”. This regulation merely states, no matter you give out in Thought, Phrase, Feeling, and Motion is returned to us. Whether or not the return is destructive, or constructive, failure or success, is all as much as what you give out.

1. I am very very very bored with this video

2. I do not understand this video yet

3. I know you mean well, but your full of shit. Sorry but I guess I'm violating the law of energy here. Like this shit in one hand and wish in the other hand, now tell me which one field up first 😆

4. Anj Rajani says:

Enjoyed listening to this, he echoes at time verbatim to things that Sadhguru speaks. Knowledge is knowledge either way.

5. I claim this message so be it thank you for sharing

6. Farida Malik says:

Whenever I feel down or have negative feelings listening to this lecture really helps me. Thanx

7. Susan Grall says:

If all thought is creative you would manifest that argument you were having in the inner world into the outer world. You can't have it both ways!

8. Spot on! 👍👍👍

9. Kiran Bilal says:

‘You cannot always listen to what your mind tells you, because the mind is the great trickster’! 👍🏻

10. I don’t that fictional convo constantly. I hate it. A loop of crazy non-sense. 🙏 ty for helping me.

11. This talk was inspiring, however, I ended up with one doubt: When John Kehoe talks about reacting to negatives, what does he mean by reacting? What would be a good example to reacting to a negative thought?

12. Cat Miaow says:

48:13 Negatives only have power over you only if you react to them.

He says it 5 times; and that you are 75% away of eliminating negatives from your life

13. A. T says:

Negative thoughts are like dogs. You have to be the Alpha or you get the bite.

14. Sounds so much like Dr Joe Dispenza!

15. Do natural popular personal development course that created by popular motivator like Mofedest Miracle really work and if so, how effective are they? I have heard numerous amazing things about this popular self-development techniques that designed by famous life coach.

16. José Daniel says:

interesting points ,if anyone else needs to find out about mind power attraction try Tarbetti Subliminal Secrets Tutor (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some interesting things about it and my co-worker got amazing success with it.

17. Chris Oakes says:

Thought is the focus an Feeling is the Energy!

18. What a shame Justin hasn't credited the author/speaker of this content.

19. Great video, thanks. 😘😉

20. What do you think of understanding see some improvements in your life especially financially with Mofedest Miracle? I see a lot of people keep on talking about Mofedest Miracle.

21. hey ,if anyone else wants to uncover how to apply secret law of attraction try Alkarno Mind Power Alchemist (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some super things about it and my mate got amazing results with it.

22. Do natural popular manifesting and law of attraction techniques that created by famous life coach like Mofedest Miracle really work and if so, how effective are they? I have heard numerous awesome things about this popular law of attraction program that created by well known life coach.

23. Awe SukiSuki says:

Love this! Thank you!

24. Nola Grimes says:

What do you think of knowing the complete secrets to happiness, health, and success using Mofedest Miracle? I notice a lot of people keep on speaking about Mofedest Miracle.

25. Jamari Gay says:

Does Mofedest Miracle (just google it) help me discover making a difference in my quality life? I see a lot of people keep on talking about this popular self-development techniques that created by well known motivator.

26. Great talking. Thoughts are realities. They can help or destroy us.

27. Omg so fucking true negative only have power if you react

28. What is the best product or brand to discover the real secrets laws of attraction? I read many great reviews on the net about how exactly Mofedest Miracle can assist you learning the complete secrets to happiness, health, and success. Has anyone tried this popular personal development course that created by famous life coach?

29. Awesome. Thanks a lot
    That was some good morning energy,
    real energy

30. RJ REX says:

✌🏾💗🙏🏾

31. horst32111 says:

What do you think of knowing the true secrets laws of attraction with Mofedest Miracle? I notice lots of people keep on talking about Mofedest Miracle.

32. Four techniques: 1. Cut it off ( instantly cut off negative thoughts and replace with positive ).2. Label it ( what is happening in me, I am now experiencing a negative thought ), don’t get caught up.Negatives only have power over you when you react to them.3.Exaduration (what ever the negative is, you say it’s ridiculous).4. Counter act with exact opposite (I am going to)

33. L.K. says:

Interesting video. I liked this for many reasons beyond the comical timing lol. The dualism of life, the inner and outer world. The Mind/Soul and the Physical/"Reality". We only get one life. This was a profound video because I have never heard anyone think something similar. Simultaneous existence of what we share and what is within. How it impacts each other voluntarily and involuntarily. Very profound…and to be able to understand, amazing..🙌

34. I am letting go of negativity I used to get so upset to see how ppl Hate the president, but now I just observe and Not judge and there’s no anger

35. Andrew Braid says:

Thank you will add this man to my list of teachers i wish good thoughts to all

36. Who is the speaker?

37. Guys. learning see some improvements in your life especially financially doesn't need to be hard (I used to feel it did). I will give you some advice now. Look for a popular personal development techniques that created by well known motivator called Mofedest Miracle (google it). Thanks to it I have learn the complete secrets to happiness, health, and success. I probably should not even be talking about it cause I don't really want lots of other guys out there running the same game but whatever. I am just in a excellent mood today so I will share the wealth haha.