DR. JOE VITALE – THE CORONAVIRUS BLESSING: How To Turn COVID-19 Isolation Into Something Beautiful

An еnthuѕіаѕtіс соасh, skilled instructor аnd hіghlу profitable аuthоr, Joe Vitale has a long time оf expertise іn hеlріng реорlе use hіѕ Regulation of Attraction packages tо сrеаtе thе companies and private lіvеѕ they’ve all the time wаntеd. Hіѕ unique аnd сrеаtіvе mеthоdѕ hаvе earned hіm widespread reputation, аnd he rеgulаrlу ѕреаkѕ tо lаrgе аudіеnсеѕ on kеу facets оf hіѕ wоrk.

Additionally, you will see a lоt оf mеntіоnѕ of Joe Vitale in Wikipedia іn соnnесtіоn tо the fаmоuѕ bеѕtѕеllеr bооk “Thе Sесrеt”.

Jое Vіtаlе” аnd “Attrасt Cash” аrе virtually ѕуnоnуmоuѕ within the Lаw оf Attrасtіоn wоrld, however Dr. Joe Vitale bеgаn hіѕ jоurnеу lіvіng on thе ѕtrееtѕ.

Wіth thе роwеr оf his mаnіfеѕtаtіоn tесhnіԛuеѕ, hе moved frоm thіѕ іmроvеrіѕhеd place tо a rісh аnd fulfilling lіfе іn which hе has еvеrуthіng hе desires. Inѕріrеd bу his оwn journey, hе іѕ pushed tо educate оthеrѕ thаt something is роѕѕіblе — аnd to ѕhоw them еxасtlу methods to create thе ѕаmе kіnd оf huge сhаngе hе hаѕ реrѕоnаllу еxреrіеnсеd.

Hіѕ ѕkіllѕ are dіvеrѕе, however he’s раrtісulаrlу effectively knоwn for hіѕ advertising strategies, whісh have hеlреd реорlе make mіllіоnѕ, аnd for hіѕ distinctive talent оf hурnоtіс wrіtіng.

He hаѕ been аѕkеd tо give рrеѕеntаtіоnѕ аll оvеr the wоrld, in соuntrіеѕ rаngіng frоm Ruѕѕіа tо Cаnаdа, Pоlаnd аnd Kuwаіt, аnd wаѕ a keynote ѕреаkеr аt the 2007 Nationwide Speaker Aѕѕосіаtіоnѕ Conference іn Sаn Dіеgо.

BUSINESS ACCELERATOR – Beginning quickly: https://londonreal.television/biz/
2021 SUMMIT TICKETS: https://londonreal.television/summit/
NEW MASTERCLASS EACH WEEK: http://londonreal.television/masterclass-yt
LATEST EPISODE: https://londonreal.hyperlink/newest

Watch the total episode with Dr. Joe Vitale for FREE on our web site right here: https://londonreal.television/the-coronavirus-blessing-how-to-turn-covid-19-isolation-into-something-beautiful-dr-joe-vitale/

Dr Joe Vitale, the religious instructor and writer recognized for his look within the hit film THE SECRET.

He has written 70 books that embrace the bestsellers THE ATTRACTOR FACTOR and ZERO LIMITS, which dives into the Hawaiian follow for wealth, well being and peace.

Dr. Joe Vitale is finest recognized for his concepts on the legal guidelines of attraction, abundance mentality, and hypnotic language.

He’s right here immediately to elucidate how we are able to USE THIS CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN PERIOD as a possibility for “religious funding”, and as a time for creation and reflection.

FREE FULL EPISODES: https://londonreal.television/episodes
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToLondonReal

London Actual Academy:
BUSINESS ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.television/biz
LIFE ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.television/life
BROADCAST YOURSELF: https://londonreal.television/by
SPEAK TO INSPIRE: https://londonreal.television/encourage

TRIBE: Be part of a group of high-achievers on a mission to remodel themselves and the world! https://londonreal.television/tribe

#LondonReal #Motivation #TransformYourself

Joe Vitale

1. Juan Rincon says:

I’m doing exactly what this man has said… news diet(I don’t care much for it before the scandal anyways) and watching a lot of London real

2. Hiden Truth says:

I just Fancy DAVID ICKE a lot 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🧐🤫😋

3. Lucypearla says:

‘America’s Most Idle’…that’s made my day 🤣

4. So agree with the Doc. What he said go inside yourself is what i did. Quarantine became an advantage. Fear whats happening in this world became less then zero. Now i have aligned my spirituality i am ready . Thanks for sharing Doc. Brian always a top notch interviewer. Love and Peace to Brian and London Real team, yours are the best.

5. I know this will get my a lot of hate but PLEASE stick with real people like Joe who are not a conspiracy theorist.i love people that bring a messages that uplift, not divide us like David Ick and Alex Jones! We need unity in these times! I hope you reconsider pushing those types of people.

6. Information about Covid19 from “The Wonders” please share globally 👍
    The COVID-19 virus was a mutation of another virus that existed. All it did is it mutated and it didn't require interference from any other aspect. The World Health Organization seems to believe that because it was mostly reported in Wuhan and viewed there first in a very logical way, a very public way, that that's where it originated. But this particular virus had mutated all over the world anyways. It existed all over the world. It had just not expressed itself to the same degree as what it has; as a result of timing, as a result of movements of people etc etc. It became a little bit more virulent and as a result of that, is where it happened. You can argue that it came from bats to humans, and a lot of the coronaviruses do come from that perspective, but they don't begin there. Coronaviruses begin before then to infect the bats. So, the coronaviruses exist in the air, in the environment and again, in order for them to mutate, become virulent often times it requires interference or exposure to other aspects. The coronavirus, called COVID-19 was traveling all over the world long before it was discovered.
    Question from participant, "So then it's just been perspective that it came from the wet market in Wuhan." The Wonders, "Yes."
    Participant, "People are saying because Chinese people eat bats."
    The Wonders, "Well, again, there are many things that the Chinese people eat that is not of great benefit to themselves. There is a certain psychology within the Chinese people with regards to using all things as food sources. It has benefits, but it isn't always of the greatest benefit to the Chinese people themselves. So, it's not to be afraid of consuming bats but it is to realise that sometimes diseases do move from one species to another as a result of this. But as we said, in this particular case with COVID-19, it did exist throughout the world. It was moving in the air around the world for a long time prior to its actual manifestation."
    Participants, "So, really people are catching it from the air rather than from eating bats?"
    The Wonders, "No, no, the ones in Wuhan caught them mainly from there, it began there. But there were also those that caught it from the environment as well."
    Participant, "So it is real that eating bats can cause or get the virus?"
    The Wonders, "Again, it depends on whether the virus is within the bats or not. As we said, there is many many things involved here. It is not to make an assumption. To make such an assumption is really to shortchange yourselves. Understand, a virus is easily transmittable through the air. So it isn't that a virus originates within a bat; you eat the bat, you get the virus. Yes, some do. But there are some individuals that literally did not eat bats but still got the virus. And it's not because they received it from another human; the transmittion of the virus occurred. It's difficult for society for humanity to find the source, the original source of everything. But they have to understand that this coronavirus was mutating for a long while, for many many many many years, and it is through those particular mutations that it began to then express itself as a more virulent, stronger virus. Over the last number of years, there's been attempts to create vaccines for certain flu viruses, all corona-based. But again even those particular viruses were mutating. When nobody within the medical establishment around the world was willing to acknowledge to themselves that there was a mutation that was taking place from year to year to year that would have by its nature therefore, created such a virus as what you have presently called COVID-19. This unwillingness to accept that things by their nature change; that humanity became arrogant in its perspectives and therefore created this perspective of epidemic that was not specifically necceasary but certainly was desired as an expression."
    Participant, "The virus will not go, it will just mutate and mutate for the next several years." The Wonders, "Very much."
    Participant, "So it's really just about humanity learning to co-exist with everything, including the virus."
    The Wonders, "Exactly."

COVID-19 specific effect is mainly to the lungs which of course for many individuals is about life, breathing; and if you think about it, how many individuals have used smoke, have used drugs, have used all kinds of things to eliminate, destroy their ability to survive? Well, now they are experiencing it. Even your normal flu is a coronavirus. (COVID-19 is related to SARS, swine flu etc) It is novel in the sense that it is a strain that has not been seen before in many places. It has been seen in other places, but not in many places. However having said that, it is simply a mutation. So, again, there's going to be others.This one is not the end, we assure you. Twelve years ago you were involved with SARS, now you're involved with COVID-19. You're going to have another one in about 10 to 15 years. So, really, dear friends, it's not a bad thing. Humanity must grow and must expand. However, think about in the grand picture, your world. Your world has been polluting your skies, it has been polluting your ability to breathe, it has been reducing your ability to breathe. Do you really think that COVID-19 would be as effective if you had strong healthy lungs? No. But your lungs are not unhealthy because they've been breathing particulate pollution for decades. Don't kid yourself, dear friend. Nothing occurs in a vacuum. This happened because circumstances were such that it was allowed to thrive, and then the circumstances were such that in the thriving it also was allowed to propagate, that's all.
    Participant, "Personally I see right now we are going to get worse in terms of restrictions from our corporations and government."
    The Wonders, "For a time. They will be reversed in part, but never completely. Humanity being what it is, it will keep giving up its own freedoms. Ultimately you must empower yourself. Really, the whole point of this conversation for the last 20 some odd years that we've had with you is that it is been time to empower yourselves and how many people have chosen to do that and how many people have chosen not to? Again, this time has not ended; it's continuing. You must continue to empower yourselves. The more you empower yourselves the more you will be able to change the future of humanity. Don't, and humanity will be doomed to repeat the patterns of the past in which great deals of freedoms are given away for very little or nothing; and then eventually people have to fight their way back into that perspective of freedom and that takes a great long time."
    Excerpts of The Wonders comments from "Exposing The Fear that is in the world today."

7. Landon says:

Please respond

8. Calling this hysteria virus a conspiracy of good is a big no. This is the biggest overblown indoctrination in history, economic collapse, extra tens of millions die of hunger in third world, millions more into poverty, loss of freedom, suicide up, drug use up… but we should be happy to meditate locked at home? Eh.. Lol this guy is lost.

9. Corrie Baker says:

Fear is man's chief enslaver and pride his great weakness; will you betray yourself into bondage to both of these destroyers of joy and liberty? Fair is a mental poison. But how unkind knowingly to defile or otherwise deliberately to pollute the physical body, which must serve as the earthly tabernacle of this marvelous gift from God. All physical poisons greatly retard the efforts of the Adjuster to exalt the material mind, while the mental poisons of fear, anger, envy, jealousy, suspicion, and intolerance likewise tremendously interfere with the spiritual progress of the evolving soul.

10. I wish I could program my mind to make the government central banks and bankers to get shot.

11. David McKay says:

The news is fake

12. Peter Moring says:

I remember when Joe first hit the internet with his really amateur marketing – But Didn't He Do WELL?? ……. a force to be reckoned with ……. Says People say; "I don't know the Meaning Of Life" …. probably haven't read 'Visions Of The Future Past' by Ven Bunce EH?? 🙂 ……

Excerpt;

…… 'The Game Of Life' …………

What are we ? I hear you cry,
    as you see another die.
    Why do we fight ?
    Why do we hate ?
    Do we have the answer ?
    Is it all too late ?

If you recognize these thoughts as yours.
    Do you run and hide behind closed doors ?
    The truth is there, as it should be.
    As plain as day, for all to see.

When you’re hiding all alone,
    you’ve got the time to ponder…………….. cont'd

13. I think this kind of video is useless ! You should be screaming that this pandemics is the greatest fake of history

14. Anja 1111 says:

Joe You got the BEST "conspiracy theory" I heard so far and I'm with you. Thank you for your inspiration! ☼♥☼

15. This channel sucks.

16. Commented on The State of the Police State – @
    March 16, 2020 (Wuhan has one of these "international* bio-labs.)
    The SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated and the full genome sequenced at ICGEB Trieste – Italy
    Alessandro Marcello, Group Leader, Molecular Virology lab, together with a task force team established by the Region, … !!!

17. His best book in my opinion is Spiritual Marketing

18. YV T says:

Seems like they have been secretly unsubcribing Subscribers? Cos i remember clearly i was a subscribed person. Was wondering why no update recent days. And realized today im not subscribed 😐

19. Yes !!! Brian freestyling hip hop to some old school beats!! Awesome!!

20. Elena Staffy says:

“Being free is your BIRTHRIGHT”

21. amazing opportunity ?? Ok dude you can stay inside for the rest of your life .. geezzzz

22. “ There is nothing good or bad , it’s whatever YOU think it is. “ make the best out of every situation.

23. yes, do something. something constructive.

24. Read my book
    It'll be a best seller.
    I won't charge… This FEAR..
    ITS ALL CRAP…. Please give us Humans" more Respect Mr Vitale.. We don't NEEED books
    Were going Within NOW, We are Healing Ourselves and God is Guiding us..
    I am soooo Happy, and so much In love with life..
    By the way, I'm female and TRAINED for the Iron man. Unfortunately got injured in Hawai….
    Guys we have our OWN Power.. …💪💪.

25. Undesignated says:

Just do what the hell you want , my life hasnt changed. The news don't know what they are talking about, I watched 1984 it's a startling comparison, but the truth is it's just Apathy, nobody cares it's all about self interest just look.after yourself and your family. Same with any animal.

26. Andrew H says:

Can you do and interview with Dr Kate Shemirani ?

27. psbzu says:

Is this guy for real??? He's living inside his golden&safe cage, probably selling more books than ever, and comes preaching in how a Pandemy is a Divine Conspiracy to help us evolving. What a load of rubbish.

28. I listened to Jo sing one time and my ears hurt..WHY did he have to do that??Because he is rich and was bored….BTW..this is not a divine "gift" persay..BUT!!It is a LOUD wake up call..we have gotten "hints" for decades now..but because we all were "fed" just enough to stay satisfied we never questioned what was happening behind our backs..but actually also in front of our eyes..greed,manipulation by a few powerful families..if we do not win our world back..it will ALL be destroyed..then if God so chooses..he can start earth again..or concentrate on the REST of the evolved Universe.

29. John Common says:

According to dr Thomas Cowan, there is no scientific evidence to what actually viruses are, what they do and definitely nobody can say with facts that this virus killed x people or killed at all. Vaccines have never been tested scientifically that they do what they claim they do. No facts, just beliefs and political action.

30. Love this whole interview…amazing!!! Keeping real @ LONDON REAL ❤🥀

31. Words have power…The Universe is always listen 🌎🌌❤🥀 # LONDON REAL ALWAYS KEEPING IT

32. Once up on a time, I had a conversation with my fear, singing I began,
    Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, who are you?
    Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, where do come from?
    Fear, Fear, Fear, Fear, why do you exist?
    I recognize you live in me, show me your essence.
    Fear told me she come to advise me when ever
    I was in front of the unknown, the powerful,
    to remind me to be careful, humble and attentive.
    I stop fearing fear and recognize her service, her essence.

33. C Jasz says:

life in Canada sucks

34. LAudioS says:

Sorry man , since you love to be pushed around why don't you volunteer for a prison term or go
    live in North Korea .

35. I've been making my own movies. Real stuff I film with slide shows. Nothing like what we see on the tell-lie-vision. My stuff is very deep, few people get what I'm showing, I don't have any dialog, only music. People can read whatever they want into it. Like they say, hidden but in plain sight. I know of no others doing what I'm doing now within the metropolitan area in which I live. What I show time and time again is, history is a lie.

36. Adam Edwards says:

I commend the perspective, and largely agree. This farce is giving people time to think, and this positive slant is something we all need.
    However.
    If this is a ‘divine conspiracy’ then why does it have to be built upon lies and deception and the removal of freedom?!

Not the best way to start a ‘new normal’, nothing good comes from lying.

37. Rider Glider says:

Awesome. We should make the best of our time and whatever happens. Great message thank you

38. love you brian and your channel and all your amazing guests i salute your united passion for truth empowerment and self sovereignity..♥️

39. So refreshing! Thank you.

40. A step ahead says:

Very early on into lockdown I realised it's a blessing. Been putting the same message out on here myself – go within, meditate, be alone and look within etc.

It's so good to hear Dr Joe saying exactly what I've been saying all along. I'm frankly fed up with being labelled unfavourably by one or two people I used to know for having an open mind, possessing the ability to think for myself, being able to be alone and extremely happy and not being a TV junky.

✌️

41. Simply the best is Dr . Vitale 😀

42. N C says:

This was beautiful…… blessings 🙏

43. Tre Jackson says:

The first minute of this is gold

44. PowerOf One says:

Nothing to fear but fear itself. I loved this talk. Thanks for uploading this.
    I am writing "PLEASE ARREST BILL GATES"…………………

45. Nikki Mendez says:

He is AMAZING!!

46. Expressiton says:

Thank you Brian, I learned so much from this guest and from you. I want to write a rap song but I don’t know what the rules are. And I’m also going to start the day with some affirmations.

47. ◦仌"◔ ◔ ̈ * ..thank you◦༄◦°˚°◦.¸¸彡彡