Dr Joe Vitale | How to Reprogram Your Mind to Manifest Faster (you need to hear this!)

An еnthuѕіаѕtіс соасh, experienced teacher аnd hіghlу successful аuthоr, Joe Vitale has decades оf experience іn hеlріng реорlе use hіѕ Law of Attraction programs tо сrеаtе thе businesses and personal lіvеѕ they’ve always wаntеd. Hіѕ original аnd сrеаtіvе mеthоdѕ hаvе earned hіm widespread popularity, аnd he rеgulаrlу ѕреаkѕ tо lаrgе аudіеnсеѕ on kеу aspects оf hіѕ wоrk.

You will also see a lоt оf mеntіоnѕ of Joe Vitale in Wikipedia іn соnnесtіоn tо the fаmоuѕ bеѕtѕеllеr bооk “Thе Sесrеt”.

Jое Vіtаlе” аnd “Attrасt Money” аrе almost ѕуnоnуmоuѕ in the Lаw оf Attrасtіоn wоrld, but Dr. Joe Vitale bеgаn hіѕ jоurnеу lіvіng on thе ѕtrееtѕ.

Wіth thе роwеr оf his mаnіfеѕtаtіоn tесhnіԛuеѕ, hе moved frоm thіѕ іmроvеrіѕhеd position tо a rісh аnd fulfilling lіfе іn which hе has еvеrуthіng hе wants. Inѕріrеd bу his оwn journey, hе іѕ driven tо teach оthеrѕ thаt anything is роѕѕіblе — аnd to ѕhоw them еxасtlу how to create thе ѕаmе kіnd оf massive сhаngе hе hаѕ реrѕоnаllу еxреrіеnсеd.

Hіѕ ѕkіllѕ are dіvеrѕе, but he is раrtісulаrlу well knоwn for hіѕ marketing methods, whісh have hеlреd реорlе make mіllіоnѕ, аnd for hіѕ unique skill оf hурnоtіс wrіtіng.

He hаѕ been аѕkеd tо give рrеѕеntаtіоnѕ аll оvеr the wоrld, in соuntrіеѕ rаngіng frоm Ruѕѕіа tо Cаnаdа, Pоlаnd аnd Kuwаіt, аnd wаѕ a keynote ѕреаkеr аt the 2007 National Speaker Aѕѕосіаtіоnѕ Convention іn Sаn Dіеgо.

Dr Joe Vitale on how to reprogram your mind to manifest faster using Ho’oponopono! Practice this technique on a daily basis to delete all the old programs that don’t serve you anymore!

👉Check out Janet Attwood’s channel for FULL interview here!

👇SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL (link below) for more uplifting & empowering content uploaded multiple times on a WEEKLY basis.

👉https://www.youtube.com/c/manifestyourself

🔈 SPEAKER 👉 Dr Joe Vitale
🎤INTERVIEWER 👉Janet Attwood

📚 10x your manifesting power with these special, very high quality LOA planners. Grab one, today! Use our promo code ADAMZ94 to get a discount. For each planner YOU buy, they will plant 5 trees! Below is an affiliate link.
👉 FREEDOM MASTERY PLANNERS – http://freedommastery.com?p=HkExfFX6r

🎧SLEEPING HEADPHONES FOR NIGHT TIME AFFIRMATIONS! (affiliate link below!)

📹VIDEO LICENSE 👉 Videoblocks

2. Kusuma Kicha says:

I'm sorry
    Plz forgive me
    I love you universe

3. nitish shahu says:

I love you Thank you 😊 🙏🏽
    Love is the key. Love every atom of the universe and you will be relieved of the pain. All the happiness will be with you.

4. ida loup says:

Je suis désolée , s'il te plaît pardonne moi , je t'aime , Merci

5. Chris Carter says:

👍🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💗💗💗💗💙💙💙💙💚💚💚💚💖💖💖💜💜💜❤❤❤

6. The timing of this video is incredible since I just made a Ho'oponopono video! The truth about how this Dr healed so many in a mental ward is proof of the power of Ho'oponopono. One may think the words are too simple, but the evidence and testimonies don't lie. Great video!

7. Erika K says:

Kindness, compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love will always take us further ♡ finding peace in our hearts and letting go of what no longer serves

8. Nena Lavonne says:

👏👏👏👏👏😊♥️

9. I've noticed it many times when I do ho'oponopono intensively, I will find myself cleaning my home some time later. It's so interesting and I've read that it happens. We clean our outside with inside as well.

10. I love Ho'oponopono. I have also done a video on it. Love it!

11. Thank you for this video. God love and blessings.

12. Travis Berg says:

There are many different ways. One simple way is just to simply make a practice of gratitude and going deeply into self help and positivity books and channels. Everything we feed ourselves is a program, so why not feed ourselves the most beneficial ones?

13. Marilyna Lyn says:

What i understand in hoponopono is eg. I have a certain situation that i could not handle and by saying "Im sorry " means it was my thought to have face the situation , it was me who manifest the situation and so "Please Forgive Me" for creating the situation, " I Love You" means I love the Divinity and "Thank You" means thank you for clearing it all up the situation from me. Yes it works for me and i now understand reasons any situation that occurs. Got to be carefull about thoughts that created things.

14. Cheryl Negus says:

We have to keep being optimistic, keep aspiring, keep striving. I have kept myself motivated and listen to positive affirmations constantly. It has helped me get through the most painful turmoil. I kept being grateful, and with God's grace, I started to find many awesome gifts to be grateful for.
    🌺🌼🌺💕🌼🌺🌼🌺💕

15. Ibzy Yeah says:

4❤️I LOVE YOU
    4❤️IM SORRY
    4❤️PLEASE FORGIVE ME
    4❤️THANK YOU 😁

16. Rusty Covey says:

These last few months have been the best months of the last 30 years. Now, its the first 28 years, that really fascinates me the most, Why? Because, the way I lived in the first part of my life was exactly the way that the therapist explained how he healed the patients.
    The first part of my life, I lived in such a way that, it can only be explained like this. I wasn't attached to myself, there was no I or me, and I wasn't attached to anyone or anything. Yet, I cared about everything and everyone. I gave a 100% to everything I did, which means, to do this, the past doesn't exist, nor does the present, or the future.
    Its a life of service. ITs a Christ-like life. Imagine, not having any likes or dislikes, because, you live in a neutrality state. There are no rights or wrongs, there are no goods or bads, no negative or positive. You live right down the middle of everything.
    There are four principles we all lived by in the beginning of our life.
    1. Accept everything and everyone in every situation, which means, there is no judgement.
    2. Take a genuine interest in everyone and everything with an open mind and an open heart.
    3. Let it go, The second that situation, moment, the now has ended, let it go as though it never took place.
    4. Move on, Now, that the moment, the experience, situation has ended, you want to be prepared for whats coming next.
    And repeat 1 thru 4 all over again, situation after situation, day after day, and so on for the rest of your life.
    Can you do that today? You did in the first year of your life. I lived it into my late to early 30s. I was 33, when I asked this question. The first time to use the word I towards myself. Who am I? A few weeks later, I asked a second question. How did I get this way?
    When, I was born, I was born with a severe mental disability. I was totally dependent on my mother for everything. To get me out of bed, clothed me, feed me and she would sit me on the floor. That was my life for the first six years. In the summer of '67, a near drowning, alters this passive state to an active state. It deleted my memory. And it did one really cool thing. I was a new born in a six year old body. Because, I lived in a deep neutral state, I had no connection with anyone, no tv, no hearing stories, no one taught me any bad habits, and the near drowning cleaned up anything else. I was fresh on everything.
    The next six years, I would grow up without reading or hearing stories, no tv, no music, no connecting with my family or anyone. It was just me and nature. I didn't even no that I existed, there was no voice in my head, I didn't now about Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthdays-whats a cake? I did have any toy. I never played or did anything with my siblings and my family never talked to me about anything.
    At age 14, I was taught how to read and write, I learned the colors, addition and subtraction in the 6th grade. And had I had a tutor, I could have graduated from high school within 4 years. At age 22, I started working in management and excelled at every job I had, I had no ego, no pride, there was no doing anything for attention or recognition or for money.
    Imagine, waking up with the feeling of joy, happy to got to work, happy to do what ever around the home, happy to go to the store, happy to go do anything. What if, each time you got a thought and that thought created intention and it was always good, it improved something at home or at work or for someone.
    In this state, time doesn't exist, others use it and they impose it on you and you just go with it, always in the flow. In this state, you will always be ahead of others, which is why time doesn't matter. When, you care, and appreciate life and it comes naturally, life always works out right for you. Of course there is going to be struggles, but the struggles are without the hassle, the pressure. "I feel like doing it" "Life can be fun or it can be a pain"
    When, I became a therapist. I healed people with serious psychological conditions. Live a certain way and there will be no problems in your life.