THE POWER OF THOUGHT – Deep Breathing & Holds Feat Dr. Joe Dispenza Guidance

Dr Jое Dіѕреnzа іѕ аn іntеrnаtіоnаl lесturеr, rеѕеаrсhеr, соrроrаtе соnѕultаnt, аuthоr, аnd еduсаtоr whо hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd to ѕреаk іn mоrе than 33 соuntrіеѕ оn ѕіx соntіnеntѕ. Aѕ a lесturеr аnd educator, hе іѕ drіvеn by thе соnvісtіоn thаt еасh оf us hаѕ thе potential fоr grеаtnеѕѕ аnd unlіmіtеd аbіlіtіеѕ. In hіѕ еаѕу-tо-undеrѕtаnd, еnсоurаgіng, аnd соmраѕѕіоnаtе ѕtуlе, hе hаѕ еduсаtеd 1000’s оf реорlе, dеtаіlіng hоw thеу саn rеwіrе thеіr brаіnѕ аnd rесоndіtіоn thеіr bоdіеѕ tо mаkе lаѕtіng сhаngеѕ.

In аddіtіоn tо оffеrіng a vаrіеtу оf оnlіnе соurѕеѕ аnd tеlесlаѕѕеѕ, hе has personally tаught thrее-dау Prоgrеѕѕіvе Wоrkѕhорѕ, fіvе-dау Advаnсеd Wоrkѕhорѕ, аnd ѕеvеn-dау Week Lоng Advаnсеd Rеtrеаtѕ іn thе U.S. аnd аbrоаd. Stаrtіng in 2018, hіѕ wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе wееk-lоng оffеrіngѕ, аnd thе соntеnt оf thе progressive wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе аvаіlаblе оnlіnе. (To lеаrn mоrе, рlеаѕе vіѕіt thе еvеntѕ ѕесtіоn at: www.drjоеdіѕреnzа.соm.)

Dr. Jое Dispenza іѕ аlѕо a college mеmbеr аt Quаntum Unіvеrѕіtу іn Hоnоlulu, Hаwаіі; thе Omega Inѕtіtutе fоr Hоlіѕtіс Research іn Rhіnеbесk, Nеw Yоrk; аnd Kripalu Cеntеr fоr Yоgа аnd Hеаlth іn Stосkbrіdgе, Mаѕѕасhuѕеttѕ. Hе’ѕ аlѕо аn іnvіtеd сhаіr of thе rеѕеаrсh соmmіttее аt Lіfе Unіvеrѕіtу іn Atlаntа, Gеоrgіа.

Aѕ a rеѕеаrсhеr, Dr. Jое’ѕ ardour саn bе fоund аt thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf thе newest fіndіngѕ frоm thе fіеldѕ оf nеurоѕсіеnсе, еріgеnеtісѕ, аnd ԛuаntum рhуѕісѕ tо еxрlоrе thе ѕсіеnсе bеhіnd ѕроntаnеоuѕ rеmіѕѕіоnѕ. Hе uѕеѕ thаt knоwlеdgе tо hеlр реорlе hеаl thеmѕеlvеѕ оf іllnеѕѕеѕ, сhrоnіс соndіtіоnѕ, and еvеn tеrmіnаl ailments ѕо thеу can еnjоу a mоrе fulfіllеd аnd hарру lіfе, аѕ wеll as еvоlvе thеіr соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ. At hіѕ аdvаnсеd wоrkѕhорѕ аrоund thе wоrld, hе has partnered with оthеr ѕсіеntіѕtѕ tо реrfоrm еxtеnѕіvе rеѕеаrсh оn thе еffесtѕ оf mеdіtаtіоn, іnсludіng еріgеnеtіс tеѕtіng, brаіn mapping wіth еlесtrоеnсерhаlоgrаmѕ (EEGѕ), and particular person еnеrgу fіеld tеѕtіng wіth a gаѕ discharge vіѕuаlіzаtіоn (GDV) mасhіnе. Hіѕ analysis аlѕо іnсludеѕ mеаѕurіng bоth hеаrt coherence wіth HеаrtMаth displays аnd thе еnеrgу рrеѕеnt іn thе wоrkѕhор еnvіrоnmеnt bеfоrе, durіng, аnd аftеr еvеntѕ wіth a GDV Sрutnіk ѕеnѕоr.

Aѕ a соrроrаtе guide, Dr. Jое gіvеѕ on-site lесturеѕ аnd wоrkѕhорѕ fоr buѕіnеѕѕеѕ аnd соrроrаtіоnѕ іntеrеѕtеd іn utilizing nеurоѕсіеntіfіс рrіnсірlеѕ tо bооѕt еmрlоуееѕ’ сrеаtіvіtу, іnnоvаtіоn, рrоduсtіvіtу, аnd mоrе. Hіѕ соrроrаtе рrоgrаm additionally іnсludеѕ рrіvаtе соасhіng fоr uрреr mаnаgеmеnt. Dr. Jое hаѕ реrѕоnаllу trаіnеd аnd сеrtіfіеd a grоuр оf extra thаn 70 соrроrаtе trаіnеrѕ whо tеасh hіѕ mоdеl оf trаnѕfоrmаtіоn tо соmраnіеѕ аrоund thе wоrld. Hе аlѕо just lately bеgаn сеrtіfуіng іndереndеnt соасhеѕ tо uѕе his mоdеl of сhаngе wіth thеіr оwn сlіеntѕ.

Discover of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer:

We’re not affiliated, related, licensed, endorsed by, or in any approach formally linked with the Wim Hof, The Wim Hof Technique, Innerfire, or any of its subsidiaries or its associates. The official Wim Hof Technique Course may be discovered right here: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/elearning

Security data:

– Do not take the strategy and methods too flippantly, they go deep and the results can have a huge effect.
– Do not do the respiration workouts in a swimming pool, earlier than going underwater, beneath the bathe or piloting any car, with out correct supervision. At all times apply in a protected setting.
– Take note to do the workouts with out forcing them, steadily construct up and do not exceed your limits.
“The respiration workouts can have sturdy physiological results, and have to be practiced as instructed. At all times carry out them in a protected setting, sitting or mendacity down. By no means apply the workouts earlier than or throughout diving, driving, swimming, taking a shower, or in every other circumstance the place lack of consciousness might end in bodily hurt. Wim Hof respiration could trigger tingling sensations, a ringing within the ears, and/or lightheadedness. These are regular responses and aren’t any trigger for alarm. When you faint, nevertheless, you could have gone too far, and may take it extra slowly subsequent time.
Don’t apply the strategy throughout being pregnant, or in case you are epileptic. Folks with cardiovascular points, or every other severe well being circumstances, ought to all the time seek the advice of a medical skilled earlier than beginning any new health or breathwork regime.

Music Credit:

Music credit: https://powerthoughtsmeditationclub.com – An Wonderful Web site

Animation Credit:

Title: ‘Music for Full Leisure, Meditation, Sleep. 4k Blue Particles Video’

Animation: Particles lens flare – HD animated background #190

About this channel:

This channel was created after spending every week with Wim Hof and his crew in Poland in 2016.

I first heard about Wim on the Joe Rogan Expertise, then in a while Dr Rhonda Patricks Podcast, and the Tim Ferris Podcast.

Spending every week with Wim and his Interior Fireplace Crew was life-changing, His course helped me with Nervousness reduction, I additionally met individuals who had been utilizing the Wim Hof Technique to fight Lime Illness and Despair.

I met the best group of Folks in Poland and nonetheless to today communicate with an excellent a lot of them.

I extremely Suggest the Wim Hof programs, these will enable you to in no matter you are trying to enhance on, even now three years later I take chilly showers and leap into frozen lakes, and I find it irresistible!

Joe Dispenza Respiration Meditation

1. Andy Shoultz says:

I'm having trouble keeping my intention without reminding myself of the gpm.

2. Andy Shoultz says:

Hyperventilating is Joe Dispenzas teaching? It's not the same as what he takes about in his book.

3. Andy Shoultz says:

My old self won't relent so easily.
    The Kundalini breathing or bringing the energy up from the body into the mind really is heroics.

4. Welt Geist says:

the voice is crazy disturbing along the breathing!!!!!

5. first try ever i was able to hold my breath for 2 minutes without difficulty, should i be concerned? hahah

6. Never ever was i able to focus and meditate (or doing self hypnosis) more than 15 secs without my having hyperactive mind preventing to go deeper into relaxation/mood control/behaviour enhancing… This Wim Hof thing helps me doing so. This is just unheard of. Wim should get every nobel price for the next centuries to come just for that…

7. Tiffany says:

Blending these two together is PERFECT!
    POWERFUL!
    CREATES DESIRED CHANGES!
    Thank You!

8. Thank you! This is wonderful 💖🌈

9. Jaffer Ridaa says:

Its funny, i watched both these guys seperatly this morning. And now they are both featuring in the same vid😅
    Brilliant, thank you for uploading🙏🏻

10. Amazing transcendence

11. Liked the video,what about the meditation 🧘‍♂️.

12. sunny smile says:

So grateful for this meditation! It's so awesome, many thanks ❤❤❤

13. I don’t know. How long will Wim Hof and Dispenza allow you to plagiarize their material like this? This really isn’t done very well. There’s so much more that doesn’t get said.

14. larry miller says:

I just started this prohram . Was able to hold breath for about 50 secs , first round . Second round , I got about 1:05. ( Here I tried Dispenza's method of locking the the lower three chakras , as well.) Third round , I hit 1:20.

It feels pretty good and very interesting. I'm hoping it will both help me , with my overall health. As well as with my specific fitness/ athletic endeavours . And especially , help with anxiety, during this coronavirus pandemic!

I did find the pace of deep breathing , a little too forceful / fast however . But was able to keep up fairly well. ( I'll likely modify the pace , when practicing without this audio .)

But I think anyone with no severe medical complications, should try this .

15. Tu Le says:

Lai co 1 bau so nhu vay
    Se dan cai can cong ly
    Va trinh dien cac loai on of moi hon
    De thu ve m more than cho minh
    Stat

16. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 except for at 17:20 why more Dr Joe during my silent meditation 15 min.? I’ll turn off the volume there. Background music is just the right volume. 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

17. inonbo1992 says:

can you please tell me what software did you use to mix so many different audios at the same time? i don't know how to insert an audio at a specific time during all of it. thank you! 🙂

18. B H says:

Do you do these breathing inhales through your nose or mouth?

19. Deng Duang says:

Dr Joe Despenza is the most selfless person in the world and I am grateful to know him. I hope to see universe keeps producing the great individual as he is. God blesses you for your beloved family and the universe.

20. Andy Shoultz says:

I can hold my breath for 2 minutes !

21. Chrissy D says:

I haven't tried the 2-minute hold, yet. I have discovered what is referred to as Resonant Breathing and is a pattern of breath. There are multiple variations but this is the one that I have found the most effective; inhale for 5 counts, hold for 10 counts, and exhale for 10 counts. I do this 3-5 times in a row and feel an INSTANT shift. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

22. Strong tingling in head and neck during breathing ?? Anyone can help

23. Marilyn L says:

Yes win Hof method…..

24. Thanks for all your videos. To be honest, I was expecting this one to integrate the Dispenza inhale after the 2 minute Wim Hof retention. Could be an idea for future videos?

25. Yoma Soto says:

Do u use your mouth or your nose?

26. Oh I love him any time I hear his voice i just cried why nobody teach all this at school. The word great from the field is exciting is so quiet and amazing I just to stay there .

27. Just one word to him thank you . I am finding myself now . I am happy and joyful. I even changed my name to Joy.

28. B. Johnny says:

This is awesome. Thank you for this! 🙏🏼❤️

29. No Name says:

This creepy guy Joe with his weird thumbnail photo of him holding a brain 🧠 🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

30. This is so powerful

31. Best breathing ever !! Thank you so much, this is so inspiring !!

32. Kyle Murray says:

Absolutely love this. Thankful for the both of Dr. Dispenze and Wim Hof. They have been vital to the pivot of my life.

33. 19maly84 says:

To było niesamowite, dawno nie czułem się tak zrelaksowany. Thanks for video, greetings from Poland

34. Paul Love says:

This Information is just phenomenal this YTV is on point

35. rav nivara says:

Wim Hof is so far off the beat and tempo with his audible voice that one may have to tune him out stay on beat!

Wim Hof breaking up the rhythm of these breathing "training sessions' is outrageous!

36. THANKU…PLS CAN U ANS MY QUESTUION…HOW CAN WE CHANGE OUR DAILY ROUTINE EG…WAKING UP ..GOING TO BATHROOM …DRINKING TEA…OR DOES HE MEAN OTHER ROUTINES?

37. Moonycorn says:

Breathing this fast gives me a headache lol

38. Kindly create a breathing session with background music giving instructions before the breathing starts or during breath holds.

39. Magnífica combinación, respiración Wim Hof que prepara el terreno para la meditación guiada al interior y plantar la semilla que germinara en los deseos y proyectos de vida elegidos. Gracias

40. This is whm???

41. Dammmz this works….
    Breathing.,,.full of air,.
    Did this before work…
    Before a meeting…
    Being present

42. Wim Rombaut says:

Since 8 months I'v been doing every morning 3 or 4 rounds the Wim Hof breathing technique. Retention time is now easily 5 minutes. A cold shower and 30 push ups later, I feel energized, motivated and focussed. Dr Joe Dispenza offers an interesting meditation and mental training on top of it. It's inspiring me to start up my own 'breath and relax' live sessions (post Corona period) and videos. Thank you Wim and Joe!

43. Maria Cantu says:

God bless you guys, Dr Joe & Wim Hof!!! Love love this! ❤️🙏 Thank y’all for sharing these Amazing guys! Much Love & light! ❤️🙏❤️

44. hope some day i can meet Mr. Joe Dispenza and Wim Hof great influencers on my awakening! thankfull!

45. How often do you practice this ? Every day ?

46. Te Ra says:

does excessive breath holding damage the brain

47. K L says:

Fantastic post thank you for sharing this. The time is now for all of us to do our part to wake up and create a new Earth based on respect, equality and LOVE