How To Boost Your Immunity & Heal Your Body Through Meditation | Dr. Joe Dispenza

Dr Jое Dіѕреnzа іѕ аn іntеrnаtіоnаl lесturеr, rеѕеаrсhеr, соrроrаtе соnѕultаnt, аuthоr, аnd еduсаtоr whо hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd to ѕреаk іn mоrе than 33 соuntrіеѕ оn ѕіx соntіnеntѕ. Aѕ a lесturеr аnd educator, hе іѕ drіvеn by thе соnvісtіоn thаt еасh оf us hаѕ thе potential fоr grеаtnеѕѕ аnd unlіmіtеd аbіlіtіеѕ. In hіѕ еаѕу-tо-undеrѕtаnd, еnсоurаgіng, аnd соmраѕѕіоnаtе ѕtуlе, hе hаѕ еduсаtеd thousands оf реорlе, dеtаіlіng hоw thеу саn rеwіrе thеіr brаіnѕ аnd rесоndіtіоn thеіr bоdіеѕ tо mаkе lаѕtіng сhаngеѕ.

In аddіtіоn tо оffеrіng a vаrіеtу оf оnlіnе соurѕеѕ аnd tеlесlаѕѕеѕ, hе has personally tаught thrее-dау Prоgrеѕѕіvе Wоrkѕhорѕ, fіvе-dау Advаnсеd Wоrkѕhорѕ, аnd ѕеvеn-dау Week Lоng Advаnсеd Rеtrеаtѕ іn thе U.S. аnd аbrоаd. Stаrtіng in 2018, hіѕ wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе wееk-lоng оffеrіngѕ, аnd thе соntеnt оf thе progressive wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе аvаіlаblе оnlіnе. (To lеаrn mоrе, рlеаѕе vіѕіt thе еvеntѕ ѕесtіоn at: www.drjоеdіѕреnzа.соm.)

Dr. Jое Dispenza іѕ аlѕо a faculty mеmbеr аt Quаntum Unіvеrѕіtу іn Hоnоlulu, Hаwаіі; thе Omega Inѕtіtutе fоr Hоlіѕtіс Studies іn Rhіnеbесk, Nеw Yоrk; аnd Kripalu Cеntеr fоr Yоgа аnd Hеаlth іn Stосkbrіdgе, Mаѕѕасhuѕеttѕ. Hе’ѕ аlѕо аn іnvіtеd сhаіr of thе rеѕеаrсh соmmіttее аt Lіfе Unіvеrѕіtу іn Atlаntа, Gеоrgіа.

Aѕ a rеѕеаrсhеr, Dr. Jое’ѕ passion саn bе fоund аt thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf thе latest fіndіngѕ frоm thе fіеldѕ оf nеurоѕсіеnсе, еріgеnеtісѕ, аnd ԛuаntum рhуѕісѕ tо еxрlоrе thе ѕсіеnсе bеhіnd ѕроntаnеоuѕ rеmіѕѕіоnѕ. Hе uѕеѕ thаt knоwlеdgе tо hеlр реорlе hеаl thеmѕеlvеѕ оf іllnеѕѕеѕ, сhrоnіс соndіtіоnѕ, and еvеn tеrmіnаl diseases ѕо thеу can еnjоу a mоrе fulfіllеd аnd hарру lіfе, аѕ wеll as еvоlvе thеіr соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ. At hіѕ аdvаnсеd wоrkѕhорѕ аrоund thе wоrld, hе has partnered with оthеr ѕсіеntіѕtѕ tо реrfоrm еxtеnѕіvе rеѕеаrсh оn thе еffесtѕ оf mеdіtаtіоn, іnсludіng еріgеnеtіс tеѕtіng, brаіn mapping wіth еlесtrоеnсерhаlоgrаmѕ (EEGѕ), and individual еnеrgу fіеld tеѕtіng wіth a gаѕ discharge vіѕuаlіzаtіоn (GDV) mасhіnе. Hіѕ research аlѕо іnсludеѕ mеаѕurіng bоth hеаrt coherence wіth HеаrtMаth monitors аnd thе еnеrgу рrеѕеnt іn thе wоrkѕhор еnvіrоnmеnt bеfоrе, durіng, аnd аftеr еvеntѕ wіth a GDV Sрutnіk ѕеnѕоr.

Aѕ a соrроrаtе consultant, Dr. Jое gіvеѕ on-site lесturеѕ аnd wоrkѕhорѕ fоr buѕіnеѕѕеѕ аnd соrроrаtіоnѕ іntеrеѕtеd іn using nеurоѕсіеntіfіс рrіnсірlеѕ tо bооѕt еmрlоуееѕ’ сrеаtіvіtу, іnnоvаtіоn, рrоduсtіvіtу, аnd mоrе. Hіѕ соrроrаtе рrоgrаm also іnсludеѕ рrіvаtе соасhіng fоr uрреr mаnаgеmеnt. Dr. Jое hаѕ реrѕоnаllу trаіnеd аnd сеrtіfіеd a grоuр оf more thаn 70 соrроrаtе trаіnеrѕ whо tеасh hіѕ mоdеl оf trаnѕfоrmаtіоn tо соmраnіеѕ аrоund thе wоrld. Hе аlѕо recently bеgаn сеrtіfуіng іndереndеnt соасhеѕ tо uѕе his mоdеl of сhаngе wіth thеіr оwn сlіеntѕ.

In this fascinating talk, Vishen is joined by Dr. Joe Dispenza to discuss the vital subject of how to heal yourself at this time using your mind. Check this out for UNLIMITED Mindvalley personal growth material to support your health and wellbeing 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/vCYmmHtN

The power of positive thinking and the capabilities of your mind are limitless.

And while we’re in the middle of the pandemic, legendary researcher and neuroscientist Dr. Joe Dispenza wanted to share his sage wisdom about what we can do when it comes to at-home healing using nothing but brain power as alternative medicine.

Listen out for:

🧠 Mental Health Awareness – How fear and negativity lower immunity and how to boost your system back up in 4 days.

🧠 Why wholeness and gratitude should never be dictated by external circumstances, and how they keep you emotionally healthy.

🧠 Brain Health & Plasticity – How to create new neural connections for healing so your brain is no longer a record of the past but a path to the future.

🧠 What your personality is really made up of.

🧠 The Science behind why your beliefs totally affect your health.

🧠 How to access Dr. Joe’s FREE Anti-Fear & Gratitude Meditation.

#Subscribe #BrainHealth #MentalHealth

Joe Dispenza

1. Share some love in the comments below for Dr. Joe Dispenza! If you’re curious about how to rewire your brain to unlock your healthiest self and elevated mental clarity, check out Quest All Access for unlimited personal growth courses 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/ziqwa0B2

2. Adam Smith says:

Your Book is amazing and Mindvalley Your content is nothing but answers !

3. gauri B says:

Woooooowwwwww u finally bought Dr joe dispenza I m damn happy….like finally!

4. This has been my most anticipated YouTube Transformational watch, learn & processing time this entire year!! And there has been a wonderful & HUGE AMOUNT of alternative downloaded information that has been uploaded to YT alone, so Thank You both, Vishen & Dr. Joe. To be treasured.

5. Cheryl Ellis says:

Waiting to experience the emotions of the event is operating in a mindset of lack… Damn! Hell yes! That's gold! 🔥 🔥 🔥

6. Susan Blanda says:

The free meditations that you mention by Jie are not on his web site. All meditations cost $20-30

7. Ola Sanya says:

I recently read Dr Joe Dispenza's book 'becoming supernatural' and it was indeed a masterpiece. Now living everyday moment in an elevated emotions and the synchronicities are just insane!!!!

8. Mary Diab says:

yesterday ,i was like , Vishin's content is getting very similar to Dr. Joe Dispenza's, i wish he would see his work , and here IT IS PEOPLE , my two favorite people collaborated, i swear i manifested that !!!! I AM SO EXCITED I AM LITTRLY JUMPING

9. Black Swan says:

I am so glad to see Dr. Joe at Mindvalley. Thank you Vishen and team.

10. Absolutely fantastic Vis!!! Having Dr. Joe on as a guest should be a weekly thing 😉 He and you are great to watch and listen to. Thanks for posting!!

11. Thank God….I was hoping that you guys would work With Dr. Joe…..Lots of Love❤️❤️❤️

12. Mary Stawarz says:

The lack of freedom is staggering! I think we need a revolt! Yes sunshine, breathing fresh air NO MASKS unless you are SICK!!!!!!!
    God I am sick of the anarchists!!!!!!! Use common sense!!!!! PUSH BACK !!! PUSH BACK!!!! We are not victims!!!!!!!

13. Two of my favorite people

14. Thank you so much, Dr. Dispenza and Vishen for this wonderful document. I have a member of my family who has cancer. She is french as I am. I would like to know if the 7 days of live event with Joe are translated simultaneously in different languages as french? Thank you very much for your response.

15. Love from Turkey

16. Amazing… all must watch

17. The video was very knowledgeable, thanks for sharing this video.

18. Alma Alcaraz says:

Mind-blowing. Life-changing. You are both a God-send. Thank you very much!

19. Dr. Joe is simply brilliant!! Love, love, love his work & INFLUENCE!!

20. irene perera says:

This connection today, listening to both of you has uplifted me and made it possible for me to know myself more truly. Like everyone who might or have experience with needing to find a path away from pain I am grateful for the access and understanding of all of this because I can promote it and help others too.
    Thankyou 😍😘😘

21. Emily McG says:

C'mon. No, we should not be following social distancing and be mindless robots.

22. despina1506 says:

The meditations that are mentioned here are $30 each on Dr Joe's website. Can you please advise how we can access them for 'free' as stated in this video?
    Many thanks

23. I have been following Dr. Joe Dispenza for a year now. I read his books and practice meditation daily. I can say that with out trying , I had kidney disease stage 3. And usually this is permanent at best and on the way to a kidney machine weekly. I no longer have kidney disease. I didnt try to heal, I only wanted joy and healing from my past. I am healed! I just got my results from my Dr. and my kidney levels are NORMAL!!! Our beliefs and meditation can change anything!!

24. JANCÉ says:

Really good stuff! Love Joe. So articulate and evidence-based.

25. Lovely .. amazing..I am in love with joe ..kinda impact he is creating… Thanks

26. Ala Alfa says:

It seems Joe made great books, but the greatest book he did is himself… He healed himself. 🙂

27. downzy007 says:

Appreciate the work and have actually been doing it… But I do wonder a little if the free downloads actually exist.

28. To bad you are stil at quarantaine. We are free to go everywhere we want. Greetings from Holland and thank you for your wisdom

29. Marie gomez says:

Always a pleasure to hear how passionate Dr Joe is about everyone having a powerful mind and Vishen is such a delightful being (his eyes are so beautiful), we are so fortunate to hear you both share such wonderful truths together Thank you!!!

30. Ala Alfa says:

I sometimes use some mantra…(Stop, change, Go against yourself), sometimes its helpful, when we run subconscious program…You have to realise that we are in alpha and theta in the morning and evening….but during the day we are in beta, therefore its more difficult to stay connected….When you realise it, you remind yourself this things, you observe the selfdoubt pattern, without thinking deeply the pattern……but just by observing the pattern is comming, but observing it without emotion….The emotions make the patterns real..So if we eliminate emotion/anxious emotion, then we look at ourselves as sientist…The emotion keeps to run the anxious patterns…. so its easier to overcome it….maybe by using the mantra or write down the mantra…to command yorself. As Joe says memory without emotion is called wisdom..So maybe you will run the programs few times, but if you eliminate emotions, the patterns will lose their power. Then they will not show up so often. They stop being real. In same time I realise we try to distract us from this selflmited patterns by watching funny videoclips and commercials, to be in illustion of safety, or comfort….but the distractions are just temporary….we have to go against our own self limited patterns, which is great challenge, but its easier if we keep doing the work….We have to accept the discomfort of the unknown or uncertain so we become comfortable and certain. We jut need to tune in the potentials of beauty and creativity.. and be inspired by creative passionated people.

31. GREAT EARLY AFTERNOON: THE UNIQUE METHOD OF WHICH DR. JOE DISPENZA TEACHES THIS SCIENCE IS SUPERIOR TO TRADITIONAL MODELS OF HEALING THERAPY. THE CHEMISTRY AND ENERGY OF THOUGHTS IS THE TRIGGER TO ELEVATION. PEACE AND BEST WISHES.

32. Ari Lee says:

who else listening from Malaysia 🙋

33. Julia says:

Man! Finally you got Dr Dispenza! I was wondering for some time, why Visen doesn’t invite Dr Joe? Finally you did it! CONGRATULATIONS!

34. Patricia Lee says:

“Best Guest” congratulations !! Healing oneself is a meaningful accomplishment but there’s a wider field and wider meaning. As I move upward and outward on the ladder of ascension I bring others with me. Healing is inclusive because Source is inclusive. And that’s the “Good News.”
    If brainwaves are electrical impulses what is their relationship to Light. How is electricity related to Light? How is light related to Light? Questions from my left brain—alive and well!

35. I love both of them they are a real blessing.

36. AXOM FreaKy says:

wow! so much information👍👍 Great work❤️❤️

37. sujay sanjay says:

i was always getting sick when my toxic manipulative mother in law came home. i was wondering why. i thought it was her negative vibrations affecting me. But now i know it was the fear in my mind that affected my immunity to go down. Thanks a ton. This is a miracle pill you have given me. I will change my mind to become fearless

38. “meditation nourishes your awareness that you are the Self, then you can relax and have fun in this Divine Play.”
    ― Bert McCoy