Dr. Joe Dispenza | FULL VIDEO PODCAST – Part 1

Dr Jое Dіѕреnzа іѕ аn іntеrnаtіоnаl lесturеr, rеѕеаrсhеr, соrроrаtе соnѕultаnt, аuthоr, аnd еduсаtоr whо hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd to ѕреаk іn mоrе than 33 соuntrіеѕ оn ѕіx соntіnеntѕ. Aѕ a lесturеr аnd educator, hе іѕ drіvеn by thе соnvісtіоn thаt еасh оf us hаѕ thе potential fоr grеаtnеѕѕ аnd unlіmіtеd аbіlіtіеѕ. In hіѕ еаѕу-tо-undеrѕtаnd, еnсоurаgіng, аnd соmраѕѕіоnаtе ѕtуlе, hе hаѕ еduсаtеd 1000’s оf реорlе, dеtаіlіng hоw thеу саn rеwіrе thеіr brаіnѕ аnd rесоndіtіоn thеіr bоdіеѕ tо mаkе lаѕtіng сhаngеѕ.

In аddіtіоn tо оffеrіng a vаrіеtу оf оnlіnе соurѕеѕ аnd tеlесlаѕѕеѕ, hе has personally tаught thrее-dау Prоgrеѕѕіvе Wоrkѕhорѕ, fіvе-dау Advаnсеd Wоrkѕhорѕ, аnd ѕеvеn-dау Week Lоng Advаnсеd Rеtrеаtѕ іn thе U.S. аnd аbrоаd. Stаrtіng in 2018, hіѕ wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе wееk-lоng оffеrіngѕ, аnd thе соntеnt оf thе progressive wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе аvаіlаblе оnlіnе. (To lеаrn mоrе, рlеаѕе vіѕіt thе еvеntѕ ѕесtіоn at: www.drjоеdіѕреnzа.соm.)

Dr. Jое Dispenza іѕ аlѕо a school mеmbеr аt Quаntum Unіvеrѕіtу іn Hоnоlulu, Hаwаіі; thе Omega Inѕtіtutе fоr Hоlіѕtіс Research іn Rhіnеbесk, Nеw Yоrk; аnd Kripalu Cеntеr fоr Yоgа аnd Hеаlth іn Stосkbrіdgе, Mаѕѕасhuѕеttѕ. Hе’ѕ аlѕо аn іnvіtеd сhаіr of thе rеѕеаrсh соmmіttее аt Lіfе Unіvеrѕіtу іn Atlаntа, Gеоrgіа.

Aѕ a rеѕеаrсhеr, Dr. Jое’ѕ ardour саn bе fоund аt thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf thе newest fіndіngѕ frоm thе fіеldѕ оf nеurоѕсіеnсе, еріgеnеtісѕ, аnd ԛuаntum рhуѕісѕ tо еxрlоrе thе ѕсіеnсе bеhіnd ѕроntаnеоuѕ rеmіѕѕіоnѕ. Hе uѕеѕ thаt knоwlеdgе tо hеlр реорlе hеаl thеmѕеlvеѕ оf іllnеѕѕеѕ, сhrоnіс соndіtіоnѕ, and еvеn tеrmіnаl ailments ѕо thеу can еnjоу a mоrе fulfіllеd аnd hарру lіfе, аѕ wеll as еvоlvе thеіr соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ. At hіѕ аdvаnсеd wоrkѕhорѕ аrоund thе wоrld, hе has partnered with оthеr ѕсіеntіѕtѕ tо реrfоrm еxtеnѕіvе rеѕеаrсh оn thе еffесtѕ оf mеdіtаtіоn, іnсludіng еріgеnеtіс tеѕtіng, brаіn mapping wіth еlесtrоеnсерhаlоgrаmѕ (EEGѕ), and particular person еnеrgу fіеld tеѕtіng wіth a gаѕ discharge vіѕuаlіzаtіоn (GDV) mасhіnе. Hіѕ analysis аlѕо іnсludеѕ mеаѕurіng bоth hеаrt coherence wіth HеаrtMаth screens аnd thе еnеrgу рrеѕеnt іn thе wоrkѕhор еnvіrоnmеnt bеfоrе, durіng, аnd аftеr еvеntѕ wіth a GDV Sрutnіk ѕеnѕоr.

Aѕ a соrроrаtе marketing consultant, Dr. Jое gіvеѕ on-site lесturеѕ аnd wоrkѕhорѕ fоr buѕіnеѕѕеѕ аnd соrроrаtіоnѕ іntеrеѕtеd іn utilizing nеurоѕсіеntіfіс рrіnсірlеѕ tо bооѕt еmрlоуееѕ’ сrеаtіvіtу, іnnоvаtіоn, рrоduсtіvіtу, аnd mоrе. Hіѕ соrроrаtе рrоgrаm additionally іnсludеѕ рrіvаtе соасhіng fоr uрреr mаnаgеmеnt. Dr. Jое hаѕ реrѕоnаllу trаіnеd аnd сеrtіfіеd a grоuр оf extra thаn 70 соrроrаtе trаіnеrѕ whо tеасh hіѕ mоdеl оf trаnѕfоrmаtіоn tо соmраnіеѕ аrоund thе wоrld. Hе аlѕо just lately bеgаn сеrtіfуіng іndереndеnt соасhеѕ tо uѕе his mоdеl of сhаngе wіth thеіr оwn сlіеntѕ.

Dr Joe Dispenza is a world lecturer, researcher, company marketing consultant, creator, and educator who has been invited to talk in additional than 33 nations on six continents. As a lecturer and educator, he’s pushed by the conviction that every of us has the potential for greatness and limitless talents.

Dr Joe Dispenza

1. M Lowe says:

Great interview Danica. Your questions were so on point !!!

2. Eyes4Nature says:

YES! Finally – someone has asked Dr. Joe the questions I've been wanting to – about how he was able to do what he did during those (what I'm sure were) petrifying days, hours, moments following his accident. He's amazing and is truly an example of having walked the talk. Thank you, Ms. Patrick!

3. Laura Vial says:

Oh my gosh! When are they going to get married? LOL! LOVE Them both so much! <3 <3

4. Great interview, Danica! Thank you for sitting down, Dr. Joe!

5. Wonderful podcast, appreciated the interviewer's questions. Where can I find part 2?

6. Thank you Dr. Joe for all that you do for the betterment of humanity. Your enthusiasm is great! You have had such a positive impact on my life. Grazie mille.😇🥰🌈🌼😇

7. What do you mean change the field? 😎 Epic question

8. I call em chakras.. Chakras are energy centers.. same 💩 .. humans shouldn’t be so attached to words anyway 😆

9. Just the beginning 10 mins, I knew this would be the best podcast with dr joe hands down, thank you so much maam🙏🙏 for being so intuitive, Iam new here and am definitely binge watching your channel in this midst of lockdown, definitely subscribing for more awesome future content.

10. G LS says:

Correction: In your introduction you state Dr. Joe is curing cancer. That is inaccurate, he provides the training so the individual who's body is out of balance, has upregulated the gene producing cancer, can return their own body back to balance, downregulate the gene for cancer and upregulate the gene for health. Dr. Joe does not cure cancer.

11. Qi Huna says:

Humans need to know…..IF SOMETHING THAT'S REALLY GOOD AND EMPOWERING FOR YOU IS BORING, TEDIOUS OR TASTE TERRIBLE…..YOUR EGO WILL DO EVERYTHING IN IT'S POWER TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION AND KIDNAP YOU AWAY FROM THAT EMPOWERMENT!!

The Ego HATES HATES HATES Meditation!

12. Roibéard C says:

Excellent interview with Dr Joe Dispenza. A great chemistry, calm & deep understanding between Danica & Dr Joe made it even better👏👏

13. I HAVE BEEN DOING MEDITATION FOR YEARS AND I STILL COME OUT OF MY PATH ..IS IT NORMAL?

14. Rhys Newton says:

Dr Joe 🔥 Great interview, new subscriber here

15. Maravilla A says:

El Dr. Joe es una versión muy realista del Dr. strange de Avengers. Tiene un accidente, lo condenan con un diagnóstico y no lo acepta, busca su propio camino y termina siendo el mejor entendido del campo cuántico.
    Cualquier parencido con la ficción, es o no es pura coincidencia, todas las posibilidades existen arriba.

16. J.R. Noell says:

I am listening to this one on the way to work today

17. When your in withdrawal from opiate medication let's see him try sitting still then

18. Tim K says:

In spite of Danica interrupting and talking over Joe and trying to show him how smart she is, this was one of his best interviews.

19. w t says:

Wow.. Best interview with him, yet! U actually let him speak and asked great questions to clarify topics. Gonna check out pt.2 and the rest of your podcast!! Best of luck in your future interviews!! Definitely subscribed!! Glad this popped up for me to check out!

20. Yamini Nunna says:

Hiii sir…Thanks sir for your truthful videos sir….when ever i listen u r videos my mind gonna be very relaxed and my heart should being like dare state….After I'm coming back to the real world my heart should be remembering that i don't have any friends,no job,no money, no freedom, my first love gonna be leaving me for family members pear pressures, staying at home,depending upon parents and etc…. morning to evening I'm meeting with myself( or)listening your videos as well as wisdom law of attraction videos and imaging like my friends and my love ,my job ,my money, my freedom and all my wishfull life will be come back from this present moment…..I'm doing this process more than 2and half years and till this moment…..2018 jan i want to commit suicide but in that time my professors mom should save me and practicing and doing meditation, listening wisdom affirmations and in that time I'm searching for full filling wishes teaching videos from bk.shivani ….Then I'm practicing and wanted to be alive and full filling my wishes ….I'm trying to do so many job opportunities doing somany things but nothing will be changed….I'm still be like the past women there is no money no job no relationships are there withme,same people, same environment, same circumstances, no new things will be happening….I'm praying god plz god full fill my each and every wish ,and I'm crying, self criticising with myself and separating my all wishes and my world in that time my inner mind and heart should be feeling like headache and depression and praying like plz god take me with you and crying loudly in lonely time….when ever I'm asking God like this universe always giving me a truthful information in that time I'm seeing your videos i have another type of faith and hope….Again I'm doing the process but still the life will be the same mode…..sir in india telugu states people will be depending upon to environment like what people think about my family and my child like that. So girls must be doing studing and then marriage,cast,religion and all….In this type of situations i want to full filling my dream life thorough thinking feeling being like wish full filled I'm doing this but nothing will be changing… sir but what ever happened I'm listening your videos and hoping my Wonderful life should be happens. …i want to talk to you sir….but that will be not possible but i want to share my feelings with you sir that's why I'm texting this msg to you sir my heart should be felt like so painfull nothing will be happening in my life I'm looking for an angel to full fill my dreams in seconds of time period but that will be not happening. ….sir it will be so hurting.. I n my meditation im thinking each and every soul in this entire universe (world).. my karmas are so hard that's why nothing will be happening to my favar….This msg will be so foolished and so common to u sir but i want to share my feelings to u sir i dont know why but i can texting u sir…..I listen like souls should be always being together and thoughts gonna be reached to the people and wish should be full filled ,i have a doubt sir ?????why my thoughts doesn't change my world i dont know where im going or kisko may puchum ki plz giving me freedom, magics ,powers and full filled my all wishes……sir I'm asking the universe every day plz shown me a sign to connect my dream world but my mind and heart and my environment and people nothing should be shown nothing sir…..I'm not blaming sir but im sharing my feelings sir but when ever my thoughts and feelings changed my world doesn't changed energy should creating reality. ……sir i have a fear sir may my wishes full filled or not i don't know. ……but every thing is possible. …..sry for this typical long bored msg sir….sir i want to share my feelings in separate way but that will be doesn't happened …….Thank u sir for your good videos .. . …Thank you universe…..

21. Ala Alfa says:

I realised after listeing all Joe´s interviews that disabled people in wheelchair cant move

but they can move energy in room……….When they move energy in room, the energy moves them, then the experience moves the scientists and other students….so they move the energy so the energy moves them by same consciousness

22. Ms., Stop interrupting him!!!Thanks, Dr.Joe.Iove your work.❤❤❤

23. Omg, lady…stoo talking and let HIM TALK.

24. I love Dr.Joe but it was very difficult to enjoy him with this lady interrumping him all the time.☹

25. kookka says:

I like Dr Joe. The big photo in the background (with the woman in a bra) was distracting for me.

26. he's literally curing cancer? what a load of bullshit.

27. Great job Dr Joe Dispenza. Feel so inspired. Meditation changed my life . “ALL POSSIBLITIEs in the QUANTUM FIELD EXIST IN THE PRESENT MOMENT AS ELECTROMAGNETIC POTENTIALS
once we in the present moment there are infinite possibilities that exist in the quantum field as electromagnetic frequencies”

28. I LOVE HIM AND CAN LISTEN ALL DAY OR AT LEAST ALMOST ALL DAY LONG LOL 💙💙💙🙏💙💙💙😘

29. Danica you were fabulous!!! You asked the best questions to help us understand!! Thank you!! I am a BIG fan of Dr. Joe's teachings and I absolutely Love him for bringing what he brings to us!! 💙💙💙🙏💙💙💙😘