DR. JOE DISPENZA – CREATE A WALL OF ARMOUR FOR YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: HOW TO PROTECT AGAINST COVID-19

Dr Jое Dіѕреnzа іѕ аn іntеrnаtіоnаl lесturеr, rеѕеаrсhеr, соrроrаtе соnѕultаnt, аuthоr, аnd еduсаtоr whо hаѕ bееn іnvіtеd to ѕреаk іn mоrе than 33 соuntrіеѕ оn ѕіx соntіnеntѕ. Aѕ a lесturеr аnd educator, hе іѕ drіvеn by thе соnvісtіоn thаt еасh оf us hаѕ thе potential fоr grеаtnеѕѕ аnd unlіmіtеd аbіlіtіеѕ. In hіѕ еаѕу-tо-undеrѕtаnd, еnсоurаgіng, аnd соmраѕѕіоnаtе ѕtуlе, hе hаѕ еduсаtеd 1000’s оf реорlе, dеtаіlіng hоw thеу саn rеwіrе thеіr brаіnѕ аnd rесоndіtіоn thеіr bоdіеѕ tо mаkе lаѕtіng сhаngеѕ.

In аddіtіоn tо оffеrіng a vаrіеtу оf оnlіnе соurѕеѕ аnd tеlесlаѕѕеѕ, hе has personally tаught thrее-dау Prоgrеѕѕіvе Wоrkѕhорѕ, fіvе-dау Advаnсеd Wоrkѕhорѕ, аnd ѕеvеn-dау Week Lоng Advаnсеd Rеtrеаtѕ іn thе U.S. аnd аbrоаd. Stаrtіng in 2018, hіѕ wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе wееk-lоng оffеrіngѕ, аnd thе соntеnt оf thе progressive wоrkѕhорѕ bесаmе аvаіlаblе оnlіnе. (To lеаrn mоrе, рlеаѕе vіѕіt thе еvеntѕ ѕесtіоn at: www.drjоеdіѕреnzа.соm.)

Dr. Jое Dispenza іѕ аlѕо a school mеmbеr аt Quаntum Unіvеrѕіtу іn Hоnоlulu, Hаwаіі; thе Omega Inѕtіtutе fоr Hоlіѕtіс Research іn Rhіnеbесk, Nеw Yоrk; аnd Kripalu Cеntеr fоr Yоgа аnd Hеаlth іn Stосkbrіdgе, Mаѕѕасhuѕеttѕ. Hе’ѕ аlѕо аn іnvіtеd сhаіr of thе rеѕеаrсh соmmіttее аt Lіfе Unіvеrѕіtу іn Atlаntа, Gеоrgіа.

Aѕ a rеѕеаrсhеr, Dr. Jое’ѕ ardour саn bе fоund аt thе іntеrѕесtіоn оf thе newest fіndіngѕ frоm thе fіеldѕ оf nеurоѕсіеnсе, еріgеnеtісѕ, аnd ԛuаntum рhуѕісѕ tо еxрlоrе thе ѕсіеnсе bеhіnd ѕроntаnеоuѕ rеmіѕѕіоnѕ. Hе uѕеѕ thаt knоwlеdgе tо hеlр реорlе hеаl thеmѕеlvеѕ оf іllnеѕѕеѕ, сhrоnіс соndіtіоnѕ, and еvеn tеrmіnаl illnesses ѕо thеу can еnjоу a mоrе fulfіllеd аnd hарру lіfе, аѕ wеll as еvоlvе thеіr соnѕсіоuѕnеѕѕ. At hіѕ аdvаnсеd wоrkѕhорѕ аrоund thе wоrld, hе has partnered with оthеr ѕсіеntіѕtѕ tо реrfоrm еxtеnѕіvе rеѕеаrсh оn thе еffесtѕ оf mеdіtаtіоn, іnсludіng еріgеnеtіс tеѕtіng, brаіn mapping wіth еlесtrоеnсерhаlоgrаmѕ (EEGѕ), and particular person еnеrgу fіеld tеѕtіng wіth a gаѕ discharge vіѕuаlіzаtіоn (GDV) mасhіnе. Hіѕ analysis аlѕо іnсludеѕ mеаѕurіng bоth hеаrt coherence wіth HеаrtMаth displays аnd thе еnеrgу рrеѕеnt іn thе wоrkѕhор еnvіrоnmеnt bеfоrе, durіng, аnd аftеr еvеntѕ wіth a GDV Sрutnіk ѕеnѕоr.

Aѕ a соrроrаtе advisor, Dr. Jое gіvеѕ on-site lесturеѕ аnd wоrkѕhорѕ fоr buѕіnеѕѕеѕ аnd соrроrаtіоnѕ іntеrеѕtеd іn utilizing nеurоѕсіеntіfіс рrіnсірlеѕ tо bооѕt еmрlоуееѕ’ сrеаtіvіtу, іnnоvаtіоn, рrоduсtіvіtу, аnd mоrе. Hіѕ соrроrаtе рrоgrаm additionally іnсludеѕ рrіvаtе соасhіng fоr uрреr mаnаgеmеnt. Dr. Jое hаѕ реrѕоnаllу trаіnеd аnd сеrtіfіеd a grоuр оf extra thаn 70 соrроrаtе trаіnеrѕ whо tеасh hіѕ mоdеl оf trаnѕfоrmаtіоn tо соmраnіеѕ аrоund thе wоrld. Hе аlѕо just lately bеgаn сеrtіfуіng іndереndеnt соасhеѕ tо uѕе his mоdеl of сhаngе wіth thеіr оwn сlіеntѕ.

BUSINESS ACCELERATOR – Beginning quickly: https://londonreal.television/biz/
2021 SUMMIT TICKETS: https://londonreal.television/summit/
NEW MASTERCLASS EACH WEEK: http://londonreal.television/masterclass-yt
LATEST EPISODE: https://londonreal.hyperlink/newest

Dr. Joe Dispenza, the New York Occasions best-selling creator, worldwide lecturer, researcher, and educator.

His work on neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics, explores the science behind spontaneous remissions and is pushed by the conviction that everybody has the potential for greatness.

The world is now gripped by the coronavirus pandemic and world lockdown, and we’re right here to debate how your teachings can increase the immune system and reframe our consciousness. His work serving to me course of my very own trauma is featured in London Actual’s fifth documentary characteristic movie “RECONNECT” which is free to observe at ReConnectMovie.com.

FREE FULL EPISODES: https://londonreal.television/episodes
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToLondonReal

London Actual Academy:
BUSINESS ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.television/biz
LIFE ACCELERATOR: https://londonreal.television/life
BROADCAST YOURSELF: https://londonreal.television/by
SPEAK TO INSPIRE: https://londonreal.television/encourage

TRIBE: Be part of a group of high-achievers on a mission to remodel themselves and the world! https://londonreal.television/tribe

#LondonReal #Motivation #TransformYourself

Dr Joe Dispenza

1. Freija says:

And how do we protect against corrupt governments, main stream misinformation, mandatory vaccinations and unwanted fivegee radiation?

2. anyone else not able to find the full episode on the website?

3. Igree totally but that was for the old world. How can we really protect our self from the 5G and various technologies created to manipulated our immune systems, how can we protect our self from those 🛰 minds reading and body control. Artificial intelligence,DARPA, SILLICON VALLEY, Naza those 😈 nazi scientists know how to suppress humans capacity and spirituality to keep us slave to the income guaranteed.

4. Lisa Fiel says:

Great ideas here but you said nothing about the role of diet nutrition the role of a healthy gut biome prebiotics probiotics Getting rid of Biofilms If people will not learn how to get rid of and eradicate biofilms they will have continuous illness and low immunity
    You are saying nothing about natural remedies for building immunity where is your discussion about the critical role of building immunity through diet, nutrition essential oils , herbs, supplements ???
    workplaces are toxic aside from
    quitting what do you suggest?? What the heck are you talking about returning after this sheltering in place oh they are going back to everything they were experiencing right back to their toxic jobs people need to make a living what are you suggesting?? Return back to their toxic lives no they won’t catch themselves when the boss notices you are meditating at your desk and enjoying an extra 30 minutes of sunshine you’ll be fired what are you talking about??

5. I'm not a fan of his but I'm shocked this does not have more views. It's completely testing those who can rise way above and hold a new landscape and go beyond our old bodies/ways.

6. This fella is great, I'm wondering why you tube keep unsubscribing me??

7. shaktar says:

He graduated Magna-cum-Laude as a Doctor of Chiropractic at the Life University in Atlanta, Georgia, a popular college specialising in holistic and chiropractic health. Doctor my arse, he’s a quack.

8. I am experiencing everything Joe is talking about here to the finest detail, and have been for over a month now. It only gets better. I have no judgement or reactivity or fear. None. I am in constant ecstasy and every moment is filled with delight and synchronicity. I feel unwavering love for every living thing, most deeply myself. My skin is glowing and tan, though I've been mainly inside for over 40 days. I barely exercise now and have really cut abs and a tight figure. I am powerful and more perceptive on more levels and I know that when I have ideas or understandings I am having them with a collective wisdom. I am in total truth and play in every moment. I dance. I draw. I look at insects in the yard. It is strange to talk to friends so I keep it to a minimum as I imagine a large adjustment will be made in order to coexist with people who are not in this place. I plan to move to the country alone in order to help mitigate this until I see the right path.

I remember I was like this as a kid. My father saw it and nurtured it somewhat though he focused a lot on the manifestation aspect of it. I came there again – in the vortex – when I was a teenager, and that was sublime. Some of the important ingredients for this state for me anyways are solitude and aimlessness, and how opportune that this virus provides both of these things for many people. I am as excited as Joe is about the possibilities of the new world. My heart bursts with total joy when I imagine emerging into the world and finding others like me.

I am writing this incase you, Joe, have any interest in speaking about this experience. I head to gamma so easily and always have, so I imagine I might be of interest to you. You have been a great source of comfort and confirmation for me over the years.

9. Excellent,  but WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SPIRITUAL BEING,  the person (him)self ??!!     There are all kinds of creations,  such as biochemicals, genes, hormones,  lechtens, cells,  brains, brain responses,  waves,  energies, matters, space, time. flesh,  subtle things,  quanta,  fields, etc, etc., etc.    But all of these things are created,  and none of them are the ultimate cause,  UNCAUSED.   Prime source.  First cause, not created.  Everything in the physical universe is created by spirtitual beings, including biochemicals.These factors are extremely important, and effective, because we've made them that way for millions of years;  They effect us, because we agreed that they would.  But the spiritual being (you !), comes first, and can create and uncreate biochemicals by intention, as happens every day.  Biochemicals are a gradient to get to handling  yourself.  The more quickly that you can get directly to yourself, the more efficacious.  Bad biochemistry will probably kill your body, but it's fastest to go to handle yourself as quickly as possible.  It will be very hard or impossible to get freed, and 'pop out' with your viewpoint, if your attention is enslaved by your creations, the Frankenstein's monster of the flesh.   Bodies are fun to have and play with, like a toy car, but they aren't you.  If the body is threatened, as in injury poisoning, or biochemical massive disharmony, then the  being's viewpoint will almost certainly jump into the body to protect the dear thing, and hold quick to it like a mother clinging to a baby to protect it from the mean world. If the (body)meat is  threatened, then your viewpoint will jump down there into it like a hawk onto a mouse.  How bloody disgusting!  I don't touch kitchen meat with my fingers any more, and wash thoroughly with water and soap if I touch it by accident.  It's so disgusting, yet I keep this one with me all the time, and my viewpoint is right in it most of the time !!  Yucky, yucky, yuck !  Your viewpoint should be at  least 6 feet exterior to your meat ( I mean your body) at all times, above, and slightly forward of the head.  Walk your body down the street;  don't let it walk you around !! Therefore, spiritual beings are senior, and all the biochemicals, etc., etc. are junior, as they are the created, and not the creator.  The spiritual being is NOTHING, but with one exception.  He can create by deciding/postulating/intending/and desiring (same synonymous meanings),  and other beings can counter with their opposing decisions/postulates/intentions/desires.  Opposing  intentions (postulates) generate consciously, or not consciously, in Games Play,  MEST,(MATTER, ENERGY, SPACE AND TIME).  In games play, two opponents create, by  postulates  and opposing postulates,  anything and everything.  Nothing is accidental;  everything is created.  EveryTHING was placed here for fun. Example.   If you decide to put a white spot out there just for kicks, there might be one, but usually not.    Except, if another notices your intention, and then counters with, 'there will not be a white spot there, then the resistance of the opposition at the boundary point between those oppositions will generate the white spot object.  Few sensations or objects will be created unless this opposition triggers them to come into existence;  That is the essence of games play, and without it, physical objects usually  will not be, but could be, generated by clean, single unilateral intention alone. There are ONLY TWO FACTORS from one side of this physical universe all the way to the other side;    ONE  IS THE SPIRTUAL BEING,  AND THE OTHER IS THE SPIRITUAL BEING'S POSTULATES/DECISIONS/PURPOSES/INTENTIONS.   There's nothing else. ! ! ! ! Everything evolves from that. Physical objects  impair perception.  A being in good spiritual shape would see much better  directly without eyes, hear without ears, touch without fingers,  etc., etc.  Much better than you would through a body, unless, like 99+% of the people, including myself most of the time, you're  dead without your  meat (body). It's a bad crutch.  You'll know the hard way after the meat body dies, that eventually you'll see your world, or sense it, without using eyes.  That's after your viewpoint (NOT YOU) has left.  You observe your viewpoint going out of the body, and then operating exterior to the body.  You don't go anywhere.  Your aren't here to go anywhere;  remember, you aren't physical.   I decided to create, and thus  place somewhere to observe with ( like a remote camera) a viewpoint or viewpoints, which  went places, and my mind, energies, body, identity, names, feelings, etc. etc., etc., where all put there for entertainment, and NONE OF IT IS ME !!!  It's put there, and it keeps me interested so that I don't get bored in the VOID.  When I create and do nothing,  then there is a black VOID  as Joe describes well.  We should all experience it, and I have a few times;  it is extremely peaceful, and therapeutic.  .  But the best is to just have a VOID sometimes, and to voluntarily play games, using  MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, and Time), for entertainment and fun.   Let's play voluntary, fun games, and not compulsive, enforced games.  Everything in the physical universe is a game, with not exceptions.  But do all these biochemicals create me,  or do I create them?  Who's boss around here anyway !!!    Who created me?  To the best of my knowledge,  no one did.  Since I'm immortal, by logical deduction,  then I was never created nor destroyed;  It surpasses TIME.  It is beyond TIME.
       I am not here, and never went anywhere,   I wasn't born;  my body was.  I didn't go somewhere;  the viewpoint (the point from which I view), which often includes but doesn't have to include eyes, fingers, tongue, ears, and nose, are made to go places.  I observe them, but I myself don't go anywhere, and never have.  It's far better to view directly without using physical objects.   There is no Start, or Stop to a spiritual being, but only to creations.  Only mine and other's creations of any types can and will eventually be recycled/destroyed.  Create. continue, and stop(destroy);  right ?     So who's God !?!?!?  Then by logical deduction,  anyone,  that is all the trilllions and quadrillions of spiritual beings,  who are involved with this physical universe, carnate, or incarnate, are, AS ONE, COLLECTIVE, JOINT UNIFIED GROUP OF CREATERS/CREATORS,  are God !!!  We are all God, not some old, gray haired, single being, a NOT YOU, male being up somewhere condescending to us and telling us what to do.  Source (we) are all God, and no one else.  That's as democratic as you can get.  Spiritual Beings that have not activated/started interfacing with/first becoming involved with/   this place and have never started any activity in this physical universe, would therefore not be God until they have.  They are just 'in' the VOID,  the way we all 'started' before beginning to play this game.  If you don't do your part in creation, then you don't get to play.  You have to 'get your membership'  to be God.   Laugh out loud !! The best Game is 50% freedoms,  and 50% barriers.  If you have almost all of one or the other, then it's a no-games condition (NO FUN !)  Games have goals, barriers, intentions, counter-intentions, freedoms, etc.    Look at a Football game.  If both teams, including Notre Dame, decided they will make it easy, and Notre Dame will  win right away after starting, then you are ripped off.  And you didn't get any entertainment, right !!  And if there is a 300 foot high wall from side to side in the middle of the field, then voila, again, there is a no game, because it is a complete barrier; and not one can score a goal. No entertainment again.    I'm  sorry is this offends someone, but my major importance is to tell the truth as best as I can see it, and not to be polite, or politically correct.  To be the latter would be very dishonest,  a very, very, big invalidation of oneself  and wrong authorship.  I can make myself into an effect and be screwed up, and must to have a game.  If we are being absolutely PERFECT,  then that is absolutely boring, as there is no challenge.  We need not desire to be almost completely buggered up, like a starving kid in Biafra with flies in his eyes,   nor do we want to be so close to perfectly good that life becomes boring because you always, always win everytime.  One should be lighthearted about games, and not SO, SO DAMN SERIOUS that with one wrong move, one has to commit Harakiri, and die;  Good grief!This is a very long rant,  and I won't be typing this anywhere again in the foreseeable future.  I said everything, and have nothing else to say.  I don't wish to repeat myself.I hope this helps you to keep priorities clear, and to treat yourself first, excepting when physical factors prevent this from immediately happening.  Aarre Peltomaa

10. Excelente lástima que no hay subtítulos en español

11. Mach1 GTX says:

Damn right Joe…..refuse to be a victim. Use this departure from normal to focus on the positive, use this opportunity to grow spiritually, physically and intellectually.

12. Laura cr says:

Thank you so much !! It reminds me the film Matrix when Neo no longer fears being injoured by bullets.. he can just simply stop them.. so easily.. we all have to learn how so powerful we are. Especially in this times. Let's practice ! Warm greetings to everybody from Italy.

13. Nuray says:

I met Dr Dispenza when he came to London 2 years ago. Great man and teachings!!

14. Uber Data says:

This is so true. The Bible supports Dr Joe Dispenza Philippians 4:8

15. girresh says:

real legend on earth

16. What a fabulous conversation! I loved watching this 💓

17. Gary Celia says:

Where can I find the new meditations that are mentioned?

18. PeaceZ says:

LOVE is the ANSWER! ❤️💗❤️💗❤️

19. Love Joe! makes me emotional listening to him. Spread the love

20. Kendrya says:

I pay attention to synchronicities for aha! moments and keep growing from this point of view. Don't use the word consciousness, love or fear but illusion instead. I'm enjoying the waiting in line and the slow pace that help my body system to heal. I am frustrated with new edge and lazy thinkers and spoiled money grabbers . you yourself that's all there is the rest is just a noisy place.

21. To be prepared to everything is also ready for extreme joy…just continue to dream…

22. Great interview ..thank you

23. Thank you for putting this on YouTube! Dr. Joe has changed my life! I can never thank him enough for awakening my inner self and reminding me of things I’ve known at a deep level. He is profoundly beautiful and informative…incredibly forward thinking and straight up 100% correct! Thank you to both of you…Dr. Joe and Brian 🙏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

24. I made this intro music

25. Mr Rose, tell joe dispenza he needs to come to sri lanka, i got tons of information about Enlightenment

26. and I AM INEVITABLE

27. fucking tell him he need to come to Sri lanka, or elase LONDON WILL FALL,

28. london will fall like the Americans

29. i am a big fan of justice & im always angry

30. feel and think of corona guys, youll fucking get it. I GOT CORONA #3 times and i got cured with thoughts alone

31. i saw u called fucking Dan to ur show, hes a great man without LOVE though

32. London got srilanka ages ago, now see how srilanka becoming a HUB to the world… FEAR when i say SRI LANKA

33. "Ruwanveliseeya" & " Sigiriya" the most 2 cosmic energy attracting sites in the whole FUCKING MULTIVERSE"

34. u wanna know who i am

35. Dr Joe Dispenza tu eres una bendicion para la humanidad.

36. Ashwin Pawar says:

Loved it. Brian asked a million dollar question at 15:12, and Dr Joe responded brilliantly! I can understand, the methods Dr. Joe is conveying is about fixing the root cause, whereas all other means are about fixing symptoms. And, removing the business of fixing symptoms could mean millions of dollars loss to medical & pharmaceutical industries. That's why perhaps the methods by Dr Joe are optional.

37. 138 people are naysayers who believe COVID-19 is destiny

38. Off all people dont you know and do reaserch to know this is a scamdemic and people are waking up and the point of having a body is to enjoy both body and mind soul .so dont fall into the trap of not being around people and just use your mind you might as well just be a spirit. Use both mind and body plus soal.

39. Joe do your dreams wake up to the truth too and know tje 1%rich done this to us and you fell for the planned demic and you call yourself a researcher. Not a researcher of the truth .why not tell the people the truth about the planed demic and you will be more free than you ever have

40. The truth community not all but most have times of information about the scamdemic that scientists have proven. I cant believe you Joe you cant see this and you must know if you love people so much

41. Dr. Joe does a beautiful job explaining how it all works on the physical, mechanistic side of things. Brilliant! But there's more. The techniques he has developed can be taken further to open the gateway to the non-physical side of reality — the superior, spiritual realm. When spirit is properly activated, we can bypass all of the mechanisms and heal directly, move outside elements, coordinate massive groups of people without words or signals, and otherwise perform miracles that bend or break the laws of physical reality.

(Reference: The Science of Miracles)

42. Uma Haq says: