SEE and FEEL Your SOUL'S PURPOSE. Sleep Hypnosis/Guided Meditation. Travel With Your Intuition.

Travel through time, understand your life purpose. See/feel or sense moments your Soul was speaking to you, travel forward and see your Souls full expression. Drift into deep sleep receiving more pieces of your purpose puzzle. Sleep Hypnosis.

Download or Stream any Rising Higher Meditation content to any device, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play or Amazon MP3:
iTunes: https://apple.co/2wEBXRd
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2TOiiGz
Google Play: http://bit.ly/330pRxQ
Amazon MP3: https://amzn.to/3cJWl47
Apple: https://apple.co/2wEBXRd

This is a powerful guided meditation and sleep hypnosis that will take you back in time to pivotal moments where your intuition was heightened and your purpose was clear. Put these pivotal moments together like a puzzle and project yourself forward into the future seeing the full expression of your Souls purpose. You are here for a reason.

Get into a comfortable position, close your eyes and relax, breathe deeply and tune into the feelings of love with affirmations.

Many blessings and much love from Jess
Music by Rising Higher Meditation

Written, spoken and produced by Jess Shepherd
About The Speaker:
Jess Shepherd is an amazing Energy Therapist from the Gold Coast, Australia. She is a true blessing to this world and we know you will be able to FEEL her positive energy through these recordings. If you want to learn more from Jess or get in touch, please visit www.jessshepherd.com
email us connectandcre8@gmail.com

*** How Can Guided Meditation help you? ***
Guided meditations are designed to bring you into a still and peaceful space, a relaxed but aware state where you are in sync with all that you want to attract into your life.

***PLEASE do not listen to these tracks while operating machinery or driving. They are best used with headphones, and sitting or lying in a comfortable, quiet place where you will not be disturbed.

We love creating guided meditations, affirmation and music so please subscribe and share if you enjoy them.

If you are new to meditation we recommend you listen to a Relaxation or Beginners meditation first to get into a relaxed meditative state.

Guided Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners – https://goo.gl/Eahjv8
Guided Meditation for Full Body Relaxation – https://goo.gl/9zLUsz
Guided Meditation for Relaxation – https://goo.gl/25vWP3

PURPOSE, SOUL PURPOSE, WHAT IS MY PURPOSE, POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS, CHANGE YOUR PROGRAMMING, SELF LOVE, “I AM”, I AM AFFIRMATIONS, AFFIRMATIONS, LOVE, WELLNESS, GRATITUDE, UNIVERSAL GUIDANCE, DIVINE, REPROGRAMMING, UNLIMITED CONSCIOUSNESS, GOD, PEACE, INNER STRENGTH, WEALTH, PROSPERITY, ABUNDANCE, MONEY, MANIFESTATION, LAW OF ATTRACTION, CHANGE SUBCONSCIOUS AFFIRMATIONS, FEAR, DOUBT, WORRY, ANXIETY, NERVOUSNESS, CONFUSION, DEPRESSION, INSOMNIA, SLEEP MUSIC, SLEEP EASY, RELAXING MUSIC FOR SLEEP, AFFIRMATION FOR SUBCONSCIOUS POSITIVE PROGRAMMING, HEALING, LAW OF ATTRACTION, FOCUS, INTEND, MEDITATION, GUIDED MEDITATION, POSITIVE ENERGY, RAISING VIBRATION, RAISING FREQUENCY, MEDITATION, TRUST, INFINITE INTELLIGENCE, GUIDANCE, SUPPORT, LAW OF ATTRACTION, FRIENDLY UNIVERSE, FLOW, PRESENCE, BLESSED, ENERGY, ATTRACTING ABUNDANCE.

guided meditation intuition

1. Say yes to who you really are here to be, let it go and allow the universe to help move you along your path to fulfillment.
    Download or stream more Cognitive Reprogramming tracks here:
    iTunes: https://apple.co/2wEBXRd
    Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2TOiiGz
    Google Play: http://bit.ly/330pRxQ
    Amazon MP3: https://amzn.to/3cJWl47
    Apple: https://apple.co/2wEBXRd
    CD Baby MP3 Download: http://bit.ly/2v5M4hv

2. I am not seeing anything. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I need help 🥴

3. aFakaYu says:

My life purpose is becoming this old spiritual fuck guiding people in the joys of learning, love and charisma. I guess. And if I'm not mistaken, from this meditation I also got that I'm probably going to escape reincarnation. But I can't say that for sure, we all have a lot to learn.

4. RyLife says:

This has been the most intense mediation for me by far. I got so deep that I’ve finally saw what my purpose is in this life and why I’ve felt so down in the past. ✨

5. Thank you for sharing, this was amazing

6. Thanks so much for this meditation Jess – I had quite profound shift to step back on my path to flying and aviation again. It took some hours to fully appreciate the power this passion but it’s like some future self has connected to pull me through and this passion is fuel I need!

7. Thank you🙏

8. Sj 333 says:

This was absolutely beautiful ..💓💓💓💓

9. What a beautiful voice. Thank you so much.

10. am i the only one who experiences fear when you're about go super deep?

11. Loved this, thanks for sharing!

12. Emma says:

Thank you so much dear Jess. You have helped me to find the true power of meditation. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 💛

13. Ahhh I only managed 15 mins into this , I tried but all my memories are fragmented, I couldn’t get any real clarity on anything , and I think that’s alright . I’ve resigned myself to just being the best person I can be to myself and others and enjoy the journey helping where I can. I don’t think I ever did need a particular purpose in order to have a full experience in life . There is enough amazing stuff to experience with our time here maybe it’s not necessary that everyone has some sort of divine mission or calling . Just appreciate being ?

14. Creativity says:

Excellent voice and meditation it was best moment of life!!!

15. Form Hi Yuo Me Love

16. Desi Covers says:

Latest soul meditation track…https://youtu.be/Hq0qm_JGMQY

17. I kept on seeing several things throughout the meditation. It’s like my soul is still confused about my purpose. I’m a junior in high school and I have a lot of dreams but I just don’t know which dream to follow

18. I am a natural healer finding my way. If you feel a connection to my comment I would love for you to join the Jfamily and subscribe.

19. Your voice is very helpful . I feel secure while listening 👂

20. why i feel very intense tingling all over my body? like i can feel electricity in my body. is it normal? i just can't continue the session

21. Aadam Adkins says:

22. Cully Ch says:

I felt very tired , very old, like an old soul on this planet . I saw like an alien figure, male, very tall. Maybe it was me in some other life. I am trying to understand my life purpose and love your meditations but each time I do something to understand better my life path, nothing is coming out of it. All I feel is being tired , like I lived enough ad I don't have any purpose to fulfill anymore.

23. I dont know why i felt kind of scared, i felt tingles all over my body and i couldnt finish the meditation. Do you know why did this happen or what can i do so i dont get scared next time?

24. This is one of my first meditations but I felt it as very intense, though I went only as far as 19 minutes into it. I had some memories from my childhood and also had visions of things that can make me happy. I am definitely gonna meditate more, I wanna get further into this.

25. It goes too fast.

26. SaMsMuSe says:

doesn't work

27. faye rh says:

Hello..
    First, Thank you.
    When I listened to this I feel that my body flew. And I imagened every step you talked about, but I'm confused I wasn't see any thing about my purpose clear. But there is something, I saw my self that I am a doctor 🤦‍♀️ I wasn't know if it was my purpose because my parents dream is to be that . So please I need your help. Tell me what I should do 😞

28. zombieX1000 says:

This program : Vid.manimagic.kim helped me to reprogram my mind for self love, hope it will help you out too!

29. I fell asleep but I could still hear your voice guiding me. I now know what childhood wound is affecting my life. Amazing!

30. Sweet don says:

Your work & words just melt me love you Jess♡

31. Can someone explain to me why I only feel like I'm sinking? I'm trying to stay on pace but I just keep sinking. This is the second time on a video like this nd I don't want to think about what I'm thinking it means. (If that makes sense)

32. SP says:

I’ve been mediating for about 9 or 10 months. I’m starting to be able to get into a meditative state more and more easily. When my mind wonders, and then I notice, I’m able to return quickly to the guided meditation without judgement. I’m actually starting to feel joy when this happens, it feels good to be able to do this with ease. This morning I was distracted when my wife snuggled up close to me. Even though I was deep in meditation it felt ok, even welcome. I opened my eyes and smiled, then got back to exactly where I was with ease. Maybe this is a sign that mind and body are getting aligned. It is these signs that tell me, even though I didn’t see a clear picture of my souls purpose in this mediation, I know I’m getting closer. Much love and gratitude for this channel.

33. bettyboosya says:

Rising Higher Meditation Dearest Rising Higher Meditation! Thank you so much for sharing this rich content! I love the music in your meditations. It’s supporting your wonderful voice and magnificent text. Even if it is not my native language I understand 99% of the content. During listening this meditation I felt tingling. This is a sign for me to continue. The only concern is where to find energy and sources to act . What meditation might help me to overcome the indecision?

34. HoodRichEse says:

man my mama nasty 🤢

35. Bonnie Ra says:

I had to stop halfway through because I dont remember at any point feeling my purpose in life when I was younger