Productive Morning 10 minute guided meditation

Circulate right into a productive state utilizing this 10 minute guided morning meditation. Eradicate procrastination and fear, and simply enable your pure state to movement with productive vitality for the day forward.

guided meditation morning

1. I love your meditations. You have a very sweet voice.

2. vaheesanthe says:

Love this routine. Well done!

3. Everything is happening the way it should be 💗

4. Voice is a gift, as is the message. I'm up! Thank you.

5. Miss Gio says:

Very inspiring and positive affirmations to guide you through the day.🎇👏👏👏

6. It's beautiful that you are sharing this with us. Keep making the world a better place, we love and appreciate you, keep shining. Sending so much love, light and positivity ♥️♥️♥️

7. This is one of the best morning meditations I've ever listened to! Thank you. Namaste.

8. NaeSTay says:

Your voice is so calming n relaxing I almost forgot I meditating lol

9. this was so perfect. i felt so calm and peaceful afterwards 🌱

10. Another serene and inspiring meditation. Thank you!

11. T says:

Thank you, this is so relaxing and calming. I always wake up anxious but this helped so much thank you 😊

12. Sue Rivera says:

By far one of the best!! Love her voice! Had the most productive day I've had in a very long time!! LOVED ITTTT!!

13. Soothing and inspiring ThankYou 🌺🙏🏻🌺

14. Vanshika says:

Thank you so much for this video, I feel so motivated to start my day productive 💕

15. Moona A says:

Aw I loved this

16. Thank you so much for this video!❤️ it was amazing and so relaxing I love your voice!

17. I love your voice. It’s calming and happy at the same time. Keep doing what your doing, your work is creating peace in the world. YAW^KÓ! (THANK YOU!)

18. You set the day! What a beautiful brain rest!

19. I felt absolutely amazing! Thank you❤

20. D. Divine says:

She sounds like Poppy

21. I P says:

I deserve so much better in every aspect. Please God let today be a day of healing, productivity, kindness, improvement, clarity. Thank you

22. ive started doing meditation every morning. hopefully i can keep this up. nice video!

23. Rae Luxe says:

Thank you for all these guided meditations 💕 it has helped me so much over the past year 🙏🏼

24. Beautiful, I feel so energised 🌺🌅

May you all have a beautifully wonderful day

25. Thank you a lot!!! Delicious voice

26. Thank you!! This meditation has really made me feel ready for the day ahead!! ❤️

27. This Video TALKS too much. Meditation videos should allow lots of time to MEDITATE. However, your voice is soothing, and I could feel the good intent here. Thanks for this.

28. I’m not native English and I don’t understand how it is to feel accomplished. Could someone explain it for me? 💗

29. This meditation really changed the way I feel about today💗💗

30. Shivangi says:

Such a beautiful meditation 😍🙏🏻

31. I love your videos. They are inspiring

32. oo00Adam00oo says:

I am very grateful for your work.. Thank you for being 🥰

33. Now that was very beautiful and inspiring i feel to at ease starting my day Thank you

34. Ray Alistic says:

I keep coming back to this one! It is one of my Fav"s !