Let Go of Subconscious Fear: Live With Authenticity, Acceptance, Confidence & Purpose

A Guided Meditation; How good would it not be to search out your true objective and stay life by yourself phrases – Free from concern and worries of what different folks will suppose? Think about strolling your personal path Confidently, Authentically, Overtly and Lovingly – without having approval from others as you accomplish that. Feeling secure. Accepting your self. Accepting others. Accepting life. Having fun with a deep sense of Love, Freedom, Inside Peace, and Inside Power as you accomplish that.

This meditation isn’t solely about therapeutic and letting go of your personal concern of being your self totally, following your coronary heart and residing in your phrases. It’ll additionally information you to free your self from the concern that we as people maintain collectively. Letting go of the energetic connection you may have had too the concern in our collective consciousness from the start of time.

Music is tuned to 432Hz and comprises 5,5hz Theta binaural beats.

Powertip: Hear each day for 28 days in a row for greatest outcomes.

Love Absolutely, Dwell Absolutely, and be Your self.

I see the Mild in You,
Kenneth Soares

…………………………..

DOWNLOAD OUR SINGLES & ALBUMS HERE:

ITUNES ►http://apple.co/2lp23Rr

AMAZON ► http://amzn.to/2kx0RcZ

CD BABY ►http://bit.ly/2wTZZCO

PTMC SHOP ► https://powerthoughtsmeditationclub.dpdcart.com

We’re without end grateful to everybody that helps us simply by tuning in to our channel, and for all you who purchase our meditations, solfeggios and music! You make it POSSIBLE for us to proceed our life objective! From our hearts we Thank You!

…………………………..

Info on Binaural Beats

INFO ON 432HZ MUSIC:

Info on 432Hz Music

INFO ON 528HZ MUSIC:

Info on 528Hz Music

POWERTHOUGHTS MEDITATION CLUB

We’re very happy with our arduous work and dedication to creating HIGH high quality Guided Meditations, Affirmation audios, Hypnosis classes, Solfeggios and Stress-free Music. We put our Coronary heart and Soul into each video we create with the intention to create one thing worthwhile for YOU, to be able to stroll the trail of life feeling far more constructive, aware and empowered.

Our a grand mission and life-purpose to lift the vitality vibration of our planet and to make this world a extra Loving – Peaceable and Joyful place for ALL life. To assist and encourage YOU and the opposite hundreds of thousands of individuals listening to our audios to awaken to that superior POWER we have now inside us. Put together to open up the gates and let the pure lifeforce from YOUR HIGHER SELF circulation by you NOW. Take pleasure in your journey.

For Your Freedom, Love & Pleasure,
Kenneth & Alexander – PTMC

………………………

INTERACT WITH US HERE:

FACEBOOK ➤ http://fb.com/powerthoughtsmeditationclub
INSTAGRAM ➤ http://instagram.com/powerthoughtsmeditationclub
PINTEREST ➤ http://pintrest.com/powerthoughtsme
PTMC BLOG ➤ http://PowerThoughtsMeditationClub.com
NEWSLETTER ➤ Join ideas and tips for private and non secular development http://bit.ly/1NPgHES

…………………………

guided meditation acceptance

1. csDumle says:

I loved this SO much! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! ❤

2. Thank you 😊 fear gone xx 👍

3. cathy bert says:

There's something soo magical about your voice. Thank you.

4. Thank you for your guided soul medicine Kenneth. Sending you big love.

5. InspirMédia says:

I’m feeling the profound effects of your meditations everyday. Thank you Kenneth, you are a gift🙏🏽💜

6. willow rose says:

THANKYOU 💓💓💓

7. Bee Lover says:

I feel anger a lot of time, but when i go deeper, the anger comes from fear, fear that people around me take control of my life, fear of being blamed, I am traumatized for being blamed. whatever i did and i said, they use it to attack me back. Generally, i dont feel safe. but so hard to move out because they depend emotional & physical well being on me, they blame someone sick because of me, someone suffering because of me. Theoritically it is so easy i just need to move from here, but the fear control me more then myself. I dont know what to do.

8. As a powerful conscious creator, fear and
    negative emotion are indicative of only one thing – you are focused on something
    that you do not wish to happen.  When we
    are in  a state of fear or negative
    emotion (every type of negative emotion stems from some form of fear), it means
    that we are imagining events and situations happening (or not happening) and
    seeing it so vividly that we are able to feel the negative emotions that are
    produced by those imagined events as if they have already happened.

If you are familiar with the Laws of the

Universe (Law of Attraction), you will realize that this is EXACTLY how things
    are manifested.  You focus on what you
    want (or in this case what you don’t want) and feel the corresponding emotion
    and BOOM, sooner or later a manifestation in the physical world happens.  When we are able to let go of our fears, we
    begin programming our minds to think and imagine only the things that we wish
    to create.

Here are 5 steps to help you
    release your fears so that you can focus back on what you like to attract:

Be aware – know how you are feeling at all times
    so you know when you are thinking negative thoughts

Ask yourself whether or not your negative
    thought is helpful – 100% of fear thoughts are not helpful at all.  Fear of crossing the street and getting hit
    by a car is not going to help you at all.
    What will help is being careful when you cross the street and that takes
    focus in the moment which is NOT possible when you are focused on your fear and
    you may become a “deer in headlights”.

Make an Intention to let the thought go –  After identifying that the fear or negative
    emotion does not serve you, it is much easier to let it go.  You would not continue to eat something that
    makes you sick or carry around a bag of useless bricks once you’ve identified
    that they are useless.  – making an
    intention to let the thought go will allow you to let the thought go much
    easier.  You are basically giving
    yourself the permission to let it go.

Clear yourself –
    The next step is to clear yourself.
    Take a few minutes to breathe, focus on silence or the sounds around you
    without judgement, focus on feeling parts of your body without judgement, look
    at something intensely without judgement.
    This will shift your focus and allow you to move away from your negative
    though.  Do this until you feel a sense
    of relief or peace.

Think of what you DO want – after you clear your
    mental and emotional space, it is then much easier to fill that space with thoughts
    of what you do want.  You can now insert
    thoughts that make you feel good.  If you
    have fears that you will not get the job you want, this is the time for you to imagine
    GETTING the job of your dreams and feeling what that would feel like.  You can also go back to past memories of
    things that made you feel Love, Joy, Fulfillment Etc

Much Love and Blessings to you all
    on this magical Journey!

9. penneva 581 says:

This is literally the best mediation. I did it yesterday and I did it again in morning and I felt really calm and happy for the rest of the day. It was almost wierd. I could walk down the halls at school without feeling so self conscious. It felt great.

10. Nikki E. says:

Thank you, Kenneth. ❤️

11. Vesna Lukic says:

Love his voice. So soothing.

12. carie snyder says:

Thank you for this lovely mediation.

13. Mia Jane says:

Very good 👍 relaxing awesome sounds 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ speaking words of comfort ❤️

14. Leo Cea says:

Fav guided meditation so far! Thank you so much for this excelent video.

15. Julie Joy says:

Thank you!!! I’m so happy I have found your meditations. 💗💗💗

16. Elsa kamil says:

Beautiful, thank you very much Mr Soares for changing my life

17. Evel Knevel says:

Wonderful!!!🙆🏼‍♀️ I only have one comprehension question, "what is a perement(?)". I'm German and cannot find the word… ☺

18. Sri Yantra says:

19. Thank you so much, your work has helped me so much. It is a true gift to Humanity.

20. Thank you for this beautiful meditation! I feel very calm and at peace now. Your voice is so soothing, and helps me feel safe and welcome. <3

21. Thank you, thank you! Blessings ❤🌱🌏

22. Thank you for this video 💜

23. Jamie Wilson says:

very powerful guided meditation. I could feel the energy during and even still after! I know that I just released so much. Tons of weight off of my shoulders. Amazing!!! Blissful is the best way to describe it completely with tranquil peace! Thank you

24. Extremely effective for a person going thru any dramatic life change. Gently down stream was not a option before I started meditation on a daily basis.

25. Hamza Raja says:

Can't thankyou enough for this. Feeling completely relieved after experiencing derealization depersonalization, anxiety and depression for months. Thankyou so very much

26. amypie11 says:

All I can say is, WOW. I opened my eyes with tears streaming down my face. So powerful! THANK YOU!

27. When he uses female pronouns: ok, that’s just scary.

28. AlmenAE says:

Thank you! This helped me so much.