Let Go and Trust God

To donate to this ministry, obtain a replica of this meditation, or hearken to different Be Nonetheless Biblical Meditations, click on right here: http://bestillbiblicalmeditations.com/guided-christian-meditations/

Is one thing too huge so that you can deal with by yourself?  Let go and let God work issues out for one of the best.  He has plans to prosper you, not hurt you – to provide you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).  He longs so that you can flip to Him and invite Him to take over.

This 10 minute guided Christian prayer meditation asks the Nice Creator to do what solely He can do. He’ll make your Path straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).  He’ll place you safely on excessive floor (Psalm 18:33).  And He’ll use no matter you’re going via for good (Genesis 50:20). You don’t have anything to concern, to your God walks with you (Psalm 23:4).

To be notified when new meditations are printed, please subscribe and faucet the bell. God bless you!

copyright: Bea von Watzdorf, LLC

guided meditation christian

1. Today I really needed to hear this message. Had questioned God about unanswered prayers and frustrated not to get an answer that I wanted. This prayer from Beatrix has changed my mindset 100%. God is in control and I will trust him.

2. Thank you Beatrix, I needed this today 😊🙏💯

3. Corona virus brought me here, protect us all dear lord Amen.

4. Please pray for my family that is broken up… my child father needs prayers my son need prayer and my heart need healing….

5. Rick Schuman says:

Awesome!!❤️🙏👨🏼‍🌾

6. NeeSee says:

START YOUR NEW LIFE WITH CHRIST

You can have real, lasting peace today through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Start your four-step journey now!

Step 1 – God loves you and has a plan for you!

The Bible says, “God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, [Jesus Christ], that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).

Jesus said, “I came that they may have life and have it abundantly”—a complete life full of purpose (John 10:10).

But here’s the problem:

Step 2 – Man is sinful and separated from God.

We have all done, thought or said bad things, which the Bible calls “sin.” The Bible says, “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).

The result of sin is death, spiritual separation from God (Romans 6:23).

The good news?

Step 3 – God sent His Son to die for your sins!

Jesus died in our place so we could have a relationship with God and be with Him forever.

“God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8).

But it didn’t end with His death on the cross. He rose again and still lives!

“Christ died for our sins. … He was buried. … He was raised on the third day, according to the Scriptures” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).

Jesus is the only way to God. Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” (John 14:6).

Step 4 – Would you like to receive God’s forgiveness?

We can’t earn salvation; we are saved by God’s grace when we have faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. All you have to do is believe you are a sinner, that Christ died for your sins, and ask His forgiveness. Then turn from your sins—that’s called repentance. Jesus Christ knows you and loves you. What matters to Him is the attitude of your heart, your honesty. We suggest praying the following prayer to accept Christ as your Savior:

“Dear God,

I know I’m a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness.
    I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I believe that He died
    for my sin and that you raised Him to life.
    I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord,
    from this day forward. Guide my life and help me to do your will.

I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen

7. Gigi Willis says:

Lord heavenly father please heal me protect me and my family we just lost a nephew and my niece was shot while driving on the freeway in Detroit she is now paralyzed please the mighty precious name of Jesus heal her and keep her safe and give us peace and healing I give you all the honor glory and praise amen

8. Beautiful!! Thank you!

9. AMEN🙏🏼❤️

10. God isLove says:

We need you, your videos help me with this difficult times. I pray that you are well. God bless this world and I pray we turn our lives to him now more than ever!!!

11. God i need you. I want to let all go to you. Dear God i need you.

12. Praise God! This is beautiful, thank you!!!

13. SAMMIE gypsy says:

I feel hopeless after the death of my son I pray for relief and mercy

14. J McCloud says:

Thank you father for not quit ing on me when everyone else including myself did. I have given you my heart and soul ❤️🙏
    I love you xoxo 💗

15. Martha Ramos says:

I have faith in you lord I place all my anxiety and fears I give to you. I pray for restoration of my marriage. My new job and my new place. I have been very stressed. Help to think and focus on all my work and be be successful and let me surrender all this too you. In jesus name amen. 🙏🙏🙏

16. Martha Ramos says:

My husband asked me to mive on and hurts so much. I ask God to help with my pain that we recently seperated… 🙏🙏🙏

17. Germany 2014 says:

Holy Spirit take it me from right now I cannot handle it. Jesus, I need your strength. I know You love everyone of us. You are Our Healer, Our Friend, Our Helper. Please help me. Please help us all. 🧎‍♀️😢🦋. July 17, 2020

18. texaswinter1 says:

Very respectfully why you adding Hindu concepts in Bible.

19. Lydia ruiz says:

I just discovered this Chanel and in love thank u god

20. Theses stressful times have brought on panic attacks in my life. Please pray for me 🙏🏽❤️

21. Let Go and Trust God

22. Emma Torales says:

Thank you so much for this! i have anxiety and today has been very bad for me but I feel better after this💜 thank you!

23. Beautiful! God bless you 🙏🏼💜

24. Simi 615 shared this:
    "I'm from South India and i'm a Christian who's a born again believer. We never talk about yoga or mediation, because our forefathers were Hindus who converted to Christianity and left the Hindu practices behind them! It's so dangerous to bring these practices into your homes and churches because they are the gateway for Satan to enter into your mind and your home! Everyone who's lived in India and is a follower of Jesus Christ, and a born again believer knows this!"

25. Lord please help me to forgive those people who speak ill about me.I know its hard to forgive but in your mercy I can get through this.

26. emily foster says:

please let this be ok

27. TCBC moto says:

Dear God I love honor thank and prise you, please keep all evil including evil jealous hatefull people who I've been nothing but good to,but these people my Lord even tho I forgive them there bad to good people I hope the find you my Lord my God 🙏 and I know and trust you'll keep them away from me and mine 🙏Amen

28. 💁do ur best and God will take care of the REST!