Hypnosis for Meeting Your Inner Child (Meditation Deep Relaxation Anxiety Depression Healing)

Welcome to this guided hypnosis and hypnotherapy session for meeting and re-connecting to your very special Inner Child self.

Relax and simply listen along as you are accompanied by the imagery of a twin flame candle meditation. (I suggest you close down your eyes as you listen, though you may also gently focus on the candle flames if you choose.)

This meditation is designed to allow you a positive, deeply relaxing and powerfully healing journey towards meeting your own younger self’s true identity.

Be guided by your own subconscious, or higher self, as you seek and discover answers to your most important life questions.

This meditation experience may be repeated as often as you choose to reinforce your positive intentions and to find answers within your own higher self’s deeper wisdom.

Download this MP3 track here: ► https://michael-sealey.dpdcart.com/cart/add?product_id=121302&method_id=129152

CD Baby: ► https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/MichaelSealey
Downloads on iTunes: ► https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/michael-sealey/id921827456

Subscribe for more hypnosis: ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MichaelSealey

Depression & Anxiety Recovery Pack 5 x MP3 Digital Audio Collection here: ► https://michael-sealey.dpdcart.com/cart/add?product_id=121819&method_id=129715

Popular Playlists:
7 Day Self Hypnosis Personal Transformation Challenge: ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO9OtUmChpP_G2Tu_XPdT3I7M_My4HEI2
Sleep Hypnosis: ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO9OtUmChpP_Po7RGMHFJ4kNbavmHhYhJ
Lucid Dreaming Hypnosis: ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO9OtUmChpP8M3iWPQtEl9fOZfvLOjxnK

5 Hypnosis Sessions Special Collection MP3s: ►

Sleep Hypnosis Ultimate Special Collection 5 x MP3s: ►

Playlists:

General Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy: ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO9OtUmChpP_I3ALG2Zl_LcR53um6zSyu
All Guided Meditations: ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO9OtUmChpP8Co6HAHWqYCrE5xQyA1u62
Hypnosis for Bedtime Sleep & Insomnia: ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO9OtUmChpP_Po7RGMHFJ4kNbavmHhYhJ

Original audio, footage and photography by Michael Sealey © 2015

guided meditation inner child

1. Lorie Chase says:

Appreciate You so much ..cant goto sleep without you;)

2. Pamela M T says:

Very healing, much love and gratitude ☺️🙏🏻💗

3. T G says:

I have ptsd from childhood abuse and sexual assault, i met my younger self but she looked like me right before the worst of it happened and while im there crying my eyes out to her she just stands there smiling at me. It just hurt to see myself like that but then she told me that she wanted to grow up to be as cool as me and see new things. She did seem all knowing in a way but to an almost apathetic extent..
    This was really helpful though and it did help me proccess a few things

4. Thank you Michael! for being there with me everyday and night.
    Its been amazing learning about myself throught your videos.

5. Karima moor says:

My inner child asks me why I didn't protect her, I m struggling with self love and self acceptance. I just wanted to know why ? Why me?

6. Gregg Patten says:

This is very helpful for me. I listened several times and could not stay awake for the life of me. I would wake up at the end and realize that it was all done and I had spent 30 minutes asleep. After several times, I was able to stay awake and follow the hypnosis. What a great feeling it brought me. I realized how many terrific experiences I have had, and was able to hold onto those, rather than holding on to the negative experiences. Thanks Michael!

7. kavita ahuja says:

Yes… You are angel…

8. Layla Ramsey says:

This meditation changed my life. Thank you so much. My CPTSD/ego had been controlling me for so long before I found this meditation. I finally feel like I am in control of myself, and finally feel as if I can observe myself in a conscious, and objective manner. I am so very grateful for you 🤍

9. I met 11 yr old child and she was very scared and with no one to talk to. And when I asked what can I do she was literally screaming for help!! My heart rate went up.. I hope you are well now,I will revisit you soon my darling. Thanks so much for this

10. Elijah SL says:

Is it weird if everything was black and I felt that my inner child was scared and was hiding from me. Although I couldn't really see anything and was kinda forcing myself to try to see a scene and my inner child, I just felt an overwhelming sadness when I was trying to picture my inner child and started crying.
    Can someone please tell me what's wrong or if I did anything wrong during this process?

11. This might be weird but I think it happened and I just don’t remember it…

12. 運命の人 says:

When I saw my 5 year old self I embraced her and then kissed her on her forehead. When I was leaving she gave me a hug and kissed me on my forehead and said “visit me more” and then smiled. I literally bawled my eyes out during this. Thank you 💜💫✨

13. Amanda Eh says:

14. K Day says:

i was in a car or train w my inner child

15. Ella Kivinen says:

I am speechless. I met my inner child, 2-year-old me outside the hospital where I had my heart surgery at the same age. That child looked angry at first, but then I realized that she was actually in pain and scared.
    I understand myself so much better now, I always thought I'm a person full of hate, but I just realized that it's not hate – it's fear of feeling pain or being left alone.
    Thank you so much!

16. Thank you! But i have a problem – my english is bad so i can't head mp3 file and i want to read it! Where can i read it?

17. Manisha Jain says:

👍🏻🧚‍♀️

18. Nadira Azhar says:

Tears and tears just shed. I’m just amazed I could see my inner child and telling me to stay strong and love myself more. This is incredible. Thank you. I still feel like bursting into pro-founding tears after this

19. Saved this to try again. I had a traumatic childhood, much of which I've blocked out. I know my path to true healing is validating that inner child but my first attempt made me so anxious. I listened through but my mind resisted the process though there were moments so I know it's going to work. I love all your hypnosis videos, they always work for me. But this one may take awhile. Thank you for posting this!

20. Was I meant to drift in and out of consciousness

21. This was lovely and I really wanted to spend more time with my inner child

22. Kennedy Alex says:

I've been trying to remember a traumatic memory that doesn't make sense.
    I promised myself I would remember as I got older but I ended up letting the memory fade so now I'm confused with who I am.
    I'm hoping this video will help.

23. First of all: Thank you so much for this great experience. And I really like your voice.

My inner child chose a place I knew too well. She sat on a rock in kindergarten playing with the stones wich lay on top. I cried before that but if I hadn’t I would have at that point. She didn’t just chose a place, no, she chose a time. It was the day my mother was late picking me up. It was the day I knew something wasn’t right it was the day I imagined someone sitting with me on the rock, someone who was comforting me. What I didn’t knew back then, that person I thought was beautiful was me. While I was saying the words to my inner child I realised that I knew those words since they’ve been said to me before. As I asked her what I could do to make her feel better she just said: „Kiss…hug“ I did what she wanted me to do: gave her thousands of kisses and hugs. And with a white light surrounding us, I woke up/ disappeared for my younger self. That day, back then, the reason for my mother being late was my cat now being dead. I still cried after years about the loss of my cat since he was my lil baby, he was my responsibility and he was dead.
    Now as a grownup I know worse, but I know how much pain I felt not just with my cat being dead but also seeing my mom cry for the first time.

Did any of this make sense? I hope so 😅

24. Betti Boom says:

Did it the first time and I feel very miserable afterwards. My inner child was telling me so many times not to leave her alone and she doesn't know what to do, she just wants a new family full of harmony and peace.

25. MissGloria95 says:

This was soo powerful thank you so much ❤️❤️

26. TJay Sen says:

Is it okay to do this all over again if I felt asleep and saw a dream that nothing related to my childhood, but a person I barely having contact with? He was telling me something like,, I'm glad you are here. I'm still wondering what the heck I just saw. 🤔😐😶

27. Myra House says:

Where is your rewind meditation please ?

28. Wow just wow so powerful

29. Thank you Michael! It is very difficult to me to overpass my mind but with your help I did it. I cryed a lot during this therapy but in the end I laughed alongside my very funny inner child. I send you good energy. Thank you very much for everything you do!

30. I dreamt while listening to this and was verbally responding to it, it felt like a actual therapy session.

31. Ellie Nguyen says:

Last night I listened to this and fell asleep. I think I met someone, but she was not child. She told me some wise things and 3 numbers with their meanings, including 28. I'm not sure if it was made up by my mind, because the dream was a lil bit scary. No attack, just a slightly cold feeling following me. Could anyone explain to me what happened, according to my story?

32. Debra says:

I would love to meet and thank u in person some day.. Your healing s voice has helped me through all the positive changes I’ve made in my life the last few years . Thank u from my heart💜

33. Boujienaa says:

I’m so new to this and I’m having a hard time staying focus like my brain is everywhere 😭but I’m trying again now to see if it will work this time

34. I love this channel. I have discovered so much about myself because of your work. Thank you!

35. Truly an amazing experience. I cried with my voice and soul and felt so relieved afterwards. I think I truly needed to experience those stuffed emotions. Thank you!

36. K says:

Saw bits and pieces of memories, many sad. When it came time to see my child self I was in darkness and felt heat flood me from head to toe and a weight on by body. I just started crying, it's fine.

37. Can one practice this daily??

38. NBTV says:

That was incredible. I cannot thank you enough for your guidance. Only way I can think to describe is to say that your voice was the lighthouse to my dark seas of fear, pain and isolation. I've listed to so many of your meditations. But this one touched me profoundly. So much 💛 to you and all your listeners.

39. Nneka Atto says:

What an interesting experience, this was! It didn't quite go how I was expecting, but it went exactly as it needed to.

My inner child presented herself to me as my 12-year-old self. The best way for me to describe her is "plucky." She's curious, witty, and fun-loving. She makes me smile.

The true hypnosis had barely begun when I was brought to a memory of a camping trip that I had taken with my Grade 7 class, where I was on a canoe in a life jacket with an older male camp counsellor, far out into the lake. I couldn't swim, and this was distressing to me at the time, but they assured me that everything would be okay. Even still, I was nervous. And the camp counsellor was saying things to me that my younger self didn't understand at the time yet made me very uncomfortable – but my adult self, immediately, knew what was happening and could sense the danger. I was reliving the scene as my younger self, looking through her eyes, and I could feel her fear – OUR fear. And all I hear in my conscious mind is, "I'm not safe! I'm not safe!"

So, despite Michael's earlier instructions (it hadn't even reached the point where we could enter a memory yet), I somehow, as my adult self, went in the memory and grabbed my inner child, leading her away from that man, and we both continued listening to the meditation instructions together. I could feel her disposition changing. She, immediately, felt at peace and showed me her true nature: her plucky, curious, witty self.

As we went on, "further down", she would comment on things we were seeing, ask me questions about what was happening, and was just, genuinely, excited about this little journey we were going on. She was happy to have left that canoe on that lake.

When we arrived at the "memory bubbles" and looked on into the different scenarios playing out in each bubble, she would smile and laugh, pointing at certain ones, saying "I remember that!" But the one bubble, the one memory, I was really drawn to was the one from which she wanted to escape. I reached towards it – but she objected in a stoic manner, all smiles gone. "I don't wanna go back there," she said. But I knew I had to. There was something there that I needed to face. So off we went.

Now, I'm the one sitting across from her in the canoe. I look back into her face, and she's SO scared. Her eyes are large and filled with dread, anxiousness, and worry. Instinctively, I reach out to hold her face in my hands, stroke her hair, try to comfort her a little. I call her "sweetheart", hug her, kiss her forehead, tell her how amazing she is, how proud of her I am. I assure her, with all of my might, that nothing that has happened is her fault; she's done her very best, and I'm so proud. I tell her how much I love her, how beautiful she is. I tell her of all the challenges that she's going to overcome – and that, one day, she'll even get to sing on a stage when she's older. She looked back at me in amazement.

"You're really nice", she said to me. "You're like someone I can trust." When I asked her what message she has for me, all she said was "I love you. I feel like you don't really hear that a lot, so I wanted to tell you." Then I asked her if there's anything I can do for her? And she answered, "Don't leave me." I smiled and assured her that I never will because she's a part of me, and I'm a part of her. Strangely enough, though, she didn't recognize me as herself; she thought I was someone else, entirely. She looked at me, shocked, and said, "You're so pretty!" And I told her, "so are you. You're beautiful. Never let anyone make you believe otherwise."

When the time came for her to give me a parting gift, she gave me this character that I used to draw, called "Da Tomato." Just as the name intended, it was a stylized red tomato with wacky green hair and a big smile on his face. To her, it was a symbol of "doing whatever you want and being happy." I then asked her what I can do, right now, in my adult life to be happy. And she looked at me, confused. "Why are you asking ME that?" Like, why would an adult need to ask a child about how to be happy? Shouldn't they already know? She then shrugged and added, nonchalantly, "Just be happy."

When it was time to leave, and as I saw her walking back to the rest of her fellow campers, I quickly called back to her: "Tell the other counsellors what that man said to you!" I hope she heard.

It was almost like she was waiting for me to rescue her. And in a way, I think I did. Thank you so much for this, Michael. It was extremely enlightening.

40. Totally broke me meeting that guy we talked so much and I hugged him I love him so much and he was kind to me and told me I'm all right and everything is fine and I told him things will work out and you will make it you just got to stay stay strong buddy. Only people I felt that much love in my life are my own children. I don't cry apart from when love ones die. But I'm a blubbering mess and it feels good to know I'm no heartless after all 💕💕

41. Holly Jacka says:

amazing. thank you so much <3

42. Hannah Swann says:

I found myself sobbing uncontrollably when the gift my inner child put into my hand was the knowledge that my best is good enough. The scene I had visited was the pivotal moment that cemented the belief that no matter how hard I worked, it would not be good. This fear of failure has held me back throughout my life and such a shame as I could have been so dynamic. Hopefully, I will have enough time left to do something wonderful, after all. Thank you so much, Michael xox

43. Haedyn Watts says:

Hi Micheal, my name is Haedyn (hay-den) and I tried this and got into a comfortable position and really relaxed and played this video and got 12 minutes and 15 seconds into this video then I woke up. Before I woke up I kept on seeing black and nothing came up.

My question that I have for you specifically is … how many minutes are we supposed listen to the hypnosis, while I am supposed be sleeping until I see the signs of my 'Lucid Inner Child Dream'?.

Ps: I also meditated before this
    then got into a really comfortable position.

From Haedyn watts

44. This answered so much for me! I cried and met my 6 year old self, she was scared because she had just been punched in the face by this little boy who supposedly liked me and abused me that year. This was powerful because I rarely think of that year and what happened. It even answered why I'm afraid to sit inside near the window on a bus. I comforted her and told her not to be afraid anymore and that she was loved. I left her in my childhood home when life was safe and grandma always made brownies.

45. Gaby says:

I meet my inner child in my old bedroom. She was sitting on the floor in front of a small bookshelf I used to have, watching the drawing on the cover of little woman. Back then I used to fight a lot with my mom because she and my dad got divorced and I had to live with her and away from my dad, whom I adored. I used to blame her and hurt her, as she hurted me. I didn't understand then what I do now and as I grew up I began resenting the me from back then because she didn't know better. So when I entered the room and saw my inner child there I wasn't sure of what to do. I had blamed her and spoken badly about her out loud for so many years, agreeing with the rest everytime they said "you were so spoiled when you were little" or "you were a little demon", do I even deserve to speak to her? As I thought about this, she raised her head and stared blankly at me. Not angry, but she knew what I've been doing to her, that I had grown up to become an adult just like the rest of the adults back then that criticized her for voicing out her anger due to the fact that she wanted a mom and a dad both, and didn't have them. I suddenly bursted into tears and when the voice told me to get closer I hesitatingly touched her head, with her messy brown locks so different to mine now and not so different at the same time. And she let me touch her, although she was still with an extremely serious face. I thought it was funny because everyone (including me) up till now have criticized her for acting up and yet here she was, showing composure while I was a sobbing mess. Eventually I calmed down a bit, sat up on the floor and placed her on my lap and we began to watch the books together. I told her that I was sorry and that I wanted to understand her. She told me "I don't hate my mom, I just wanted to live with her, my dad and my sister; I didn't want to hurt my mom" and I told her that I knew that and that I would tell my mom tomorrow. Afterwards when I asked her what she needed she told me "I want you to stay and don't leave me alone" and I began crying again; this time she smiled for the first time and caught my tears with her little hands. She didn't say much after that until I said goodbye and that she could always come to me, that this time I'd listen. She gave me the little woman book.
    This was everything I needed. Thank you so much.

46. Regulus says: