GUIDED MEDITATION. Rejuvenate & Gain Energy for Study, Concentration & Alertness

Gain some energy and feel refreshed for the rest of the day by treating yourself to this very pleasant 20 minute long video.
Set in a beautiful summer garden, a gentle English male voice will guide you into a deep state of relaxation from where mother nature will nurture your body and mind.

………………………………………………..

If you enjoy our work and would like to support the channel, please consider purchasing one of our high-quality albums:

Alternatively, you can donate here: https://goo.gl/OoIjTI we very much appreciate any and all support.

……………………………………………………………….

Please subscribe to our channel (It’s Free). NEW VIDEOS every other Tuesday!
?Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/thehonestguys?sub_confirmation=1

We write and create high quality Guided Meditations videos that are freely viewable on YouTube. We have been creating these meditations since 2009.

The meditations were begun with one purpose: simply to try and help people. Every meditation is produced with genuine care and love for those people who use them, because we too have needed the kind of help our meditations are trying to offer others.

Our ethos is to be as all-inclusive and as neutral as possible. We have no religious or other affiliations and try to keep most of our meditations suitable for everyone. We always welcome comments, feedback & suggestions and actively engage with our subscribers via our Facebook page.
………………………………………….

Digital Downloads: A few places where you can purchase THG meditations.

iTunes: http://ow.ly/ApR4V
Amazon: http://tiny.cc/wc5qkx

Streaming on Spotify –
………………………………………….

Social media – Interact with us here:

Facebook: Our main THG community focused page. Interact on a daily basis.

Twitter: Reference place to keep up to date with THG.

Instagram: Behind the scenes photos of the THG team.

Website: Official website of ‘The Honest Guys’
…………………………………………..

Check out some of the other videos on this channel (over 300+ and counting!)

…………………………………………..

Check out the complete THG playlists here:

Samples of some of our playlists:

GUIDED MEDITATIONS
Feeling tired or stressed? Sit back, relax and let the gentle guiding voice take you into a profound and deep state of relaxation.

EPIC POWER-MEDITATIONS
Epic power meditations are a new form of meditation/visualisations using the amazing skills of some outstanding composers and musicians.

MIDDLE EARTH MEDITATIONS
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life with these guided retreats into Middle Earth. Each story averages around 18 minutes and is designed as a powerful and effective respite for the mind, from the stresses and strains of daily life. Each story is unique, with narration, music and ambient sound effects brought vividly to life within your own mind.

RELAXATION MUSIC & MEDITATION TOOLS
These videos are designed to be played in the background, to help with study, sleep and relaxation.

…………………………………………..

guided meditation energy

1. Olívia says:

Hi there lovely guys! This beautiful meditation took me back to the farm where my grandparents used to work, during the meditation I was laying down under a huge orange tree they used to have, the temperature there was exactly how you described, your meditation gave me access to that feeling again of me as a kid relaxing under the orange tree. I am feeling great now. Thank you!!!

2. Bill Smith says:

It felt like I was asleep but also very aware of everything around me. Pretty cool. Will use it again when I'm feeling tired during the workday.

3. Love this!!! I do it as many days as I can! Gets me through the day!!

4. WDHLLTY says:

EXCELLENT‼️This is Ahhhhhhmaxing!!! Thank you!!

5. Anonymus says:

I have an exam in two days and need to learn a lot of stuff tomorrow and hope it will help me. I'm the type of person that needs at LEAST 6 hours of sleep.

6. Jazzy says:

You guys are the best 🙋‍♀️👍

7. Reicha says:

Works like a charm. From feeling like I needed a nap to feeling like I slept a whole night!

8. Star Rostami says:

I always love your meditations and i can say i am kind of addicted to your voice. But this time the silence was too long. And when u dont instruct me, i cant concentrate.

9. i did 9 minutes and i feel so zen

10. Sidney Scott says:

I'm a stay at home father of three, 5 – 3 -1 years old, and a full-time student working on my undergraduates in CS Software Engineering. It should go without saying, my schedule is absolutely insane! I sat down at my desk to get in some study time, but after watching the kids all day its impossible to focus, and my eyes want to close on there own. Here comes The Honest Guys to the rescue, holy cow I'm awake and ready to this! If I graduate, there is no doubt in my mind its thanks to you guys <3

11. Going for it again, the first time i tried was great!

12. I’ve just completed a liver flush and needed some energy – this was amazing!

13. Jane says:

Can't thank you guys enough for your meditation videos. Thanks so much!

14. will i be considered crazy if i say this was wayyyyy better relaxation than sitting in an actual garden? seriously, you guys have made me feel heavenly experience… the bliss i felt is indescribable… thankyou so much

15. All I have to say is amazing thank you so much x

16. Wow that was trippy about a second after I opened my eyes that DING sound went off. Synchronicity at its finest 👌

17. Thank you so much 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

18. I wish I had a rejuvenated experience but I watched this before “studying” for my exam but I fell asleep and had to study in the 20 minutes I woke up early in the morning of. Great video to sleep tho made me knock out like a baby

19. Michelle says:

I fell asleep while listening…Do you think it will still help? Should I listen to it every night before bed kinda thing, or more like every morning 20 mins before I get up? I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and am desperate to just feel a tiny bit normal 😢

20. This was absolutley amazing. At the moment I am very stressed because of really hard exam that is coming in a couple of days and this really helped me ti calm down and destress a little bit. I genuinely love your meditations, they help me a lot with my anxiey and my overthinking. Thank you ❤

21. So Refreshing.
    I've never felt this calm before …
    The honest guys – you guys are so awesome that you never fail to bring peace to the meditator's body. Keep up the good work👏👏.
    My experience – This mediation was so intense that it took me actually to a different place .haha. I actually felt that I was lying on the soft grass in a garden .
    & When you told me to open my eyes ,it actually felt like you brought me back to my room in reality..It was that pulchritudinous.
    Thank you guys once again. Bye bye .🙌🏻🙌🏻

22. Emma Carter says:

I was somewhere between asleep and awake I think.. When the 'ding' sound happened at the end I suddenly opened my eyes and saw this silhouette of a bird fluttering into the distance (in my bedroom with the curtains closed).. this genuinely made me hallucinate! Cool…

23. Why do I feel tingles in my forehead while meditating

24. Edgar S says:

I thought it was going to be 4.. 4… 4…… Eyes open…. 5.. 5….. 5…… Like the video and subscribe to this channel

25. I saw myself near a river , with a woman near me , we seemed in love and we were washing our clothes in the river . We smiled and giggled and time felt like it stood still . For a moment everything was peaceful and I grateful I had a chance to experience that . Thank you so much

26. Rose27 says:

Great a short nap meditation can helps u recharge

27. Catherine says:

Beautiful meditation. It took me to such an amazing beautiful place & now I'm mentally 're energized to study.

28. THIS meditation is the only one that gets me fully relaxed and where I need to be. I just wish it was longerrrrrr. Anyway an extended version could be created? PLEASE..😊

29. Baautiful relaxing video, after a couple of minutes I already felt peaceful and calm❤️❤️

30. tim ellis says:

Delightful

31. Jennifer Yu says:

Omg this is honestly so wonderful and it rly helped me to stay awake to study for my exams! i have the tendency to fall asleep in the afternoon bu ti have an exam coming up in a few hrs and i rly needed to stay awake and study for it! This is super helpful and tysm for this!

32. THANK YOU HONEST GUYS! I'm struggling with an assessment that's due soon and instead of taking a break to scroll mindlessly through social media I decided to take a mindful, self-care break with you instead. That felt like I was floating and now I'm much more envirgorated. Thank you again.

33. Molly Willis says:

This was amazing, I got about 15 minutes in and I could almost feel my brain re-ordering things that mattered and letting go of things that were draining me

34. I always end up falling asleep/ napping for every meditation video…is this normal?