Guided meditation Healing loss of a loved one

I understand this is a re-upload but thought it deserved a second chance. If this video could help someone in their time of grief with the death and loss of a loved one please pass it on by sharing. I hope this guided meditation helps.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Fall Asleep Fast meditation – Talk me to sleep Guided Hypnosis”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
#guidedmeditation #meditation #meditationvacation

guided meditation grief

1. thank you so very much for this my baby died 14 years ago on 17 may 2002 have taking it harder this year than any other year this is helping me out so much so thank you much love xx

2. Blah Blah says:

I'm so sorry dear Felix. I was not strong enough and did not have the means to help you. Please forgive me. My guilt will never fade. RIP my sweet boy. The house is empty without you.

3. luneki says:

I couldn't hold it in. I cried so much when I heard the ship's horn. I miss her so much. There will always be a part of her in me. Wherever she is, i send all my love to her. She gave me all of her love when she was here. Thank you for this meditation. I can only hope I get better.

4. Lyle says:

I just found out my sister overdosed a few hours ago…so here's to hoping this helps.

5. pokemom44 says:

Thank you. This helped me feel more connected to my sweet son. I love you always Matt. xo xo

6. Jeremy P says:

i lost my dear brother on the 2nd of January 2018 in Calgary Albert , i am lost and still in grief, please help us

7. Thank you Christian..my husband passed away in 2012.. been thinking about him alot lately..I cried this whole meditation..I needed to let it out🙏😇

8. Icrat Lynn says:

One of my dogs died toady from cancer. A beautiful dog. Made all of us remember him ❤ I miss him so much and every thing is weird without him . my beautiful little one gave everyone happiness and love. Made you feel like you aren't the best and had an amazing connection with the world. Thank you for this meditation .

9. Gina Thomas says:

Beautiful. Thank you. I listen to this when I feel overwhelmed. The pain lessens over time but there are those rare occasions when you realise how much you miss them.

10. I found this to be truly beautiful. Thankyou

11. Utp Ach says:

Brought all my childhood pain, resentments, neglect, abandonment but I did love my parents and my family

12. What is this music called?

13. Shawna B says:

I lost my mother at 13 it still hurts. But I now can cope better.

14. This is so brilliant

15. I lost my mom in 2013 and have never grieved her properly. I bawled my eyes out during this meditation. I don't even remember the last time I cried like that. Probably when I found out she died then everything went numb.

16. I could feel the healing though