Guided Meditation: Centering Yourself | A Grounding Mind Meditation for stress, sleep, anxiety

Wishing you better sleep, peaceful meditations before sleep and inspired living. For the best sleep ever download your FREE meditation!

Get more great sleep – Subscribe http://bit.ly/2Ydzt4c

~ Purchase our recordings here: iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/jason-stephenson/164036371
~ JASON STEPHENSON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.jasonstephenson.net
~ WEBTALK: https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6499607
~ FACEBOOK: https://goo.gl/Xk6mgy
~ YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE: sleep meditation channel: https://goo.gl/w4J47K
~ YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE: Life Expansion: https://goo.gl/AMHUAd
~ YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBE: Binaural Beats Sounds: https://goo.gl/6GDRvV
~ Instagram: @jasonstephensonmeditation

Jason Stephenson’s Life Expansion Merchandise Store: https://teespring.com/stores/life-expansion

© JASON STEPHENSON & RELAX ME ONLINE AUSTRALIA PTY LTD Copyright 2018 All rights reserved.

This work is not intended to substitute for professional medical or counselling advice. If you suffer from a physical or mental illness, please always seek professional help.

For professional online therapy. I recommend trained counsellors from “Better Help”: https://goo.gl/dhdU3k (Please note: I do not work for these guys. I am an affiliate. (Plans start at $35.00 per week.) I have suggested many people to them and from all reports, they match the best counsellor with the client. All therapists are PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLORS. ) Being transparent to you, if you sign up with them, I am offered a small percentage of the fee – however, please be assured, I am only recommending them due to their worthiness and the feedback I have received from my subscribers.

DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE MACHINERY WHILST LISTENING TO SLEEP MEDITATION MUSIC, BINAURAL BEATS OR GUIDED SLEEP RELAXATIONS.

guided meditation grounding

1. Tim Robin says:

Thanks Jason, this has helped me heal some very old wounds inside myself. Thank you for the hard work and effort you put into these.

2. Ashley . H says:

I needed this so much, I appreciate your videos. They are very inspiring, moving and loving ❤️. I cannot express it enough, thank you 🙏🏽.

3. Thank you so much for helping us all Jason. Namaste 👌

4. WOW! This is one of the best meditations I've ever done!

5. Kate Green says:

Thank you so much. I thought I would never fall asleep, but this helped so much!!

6. Little Missy says:

Thank you Jason.  I feel better.

7. Thank you lots of love to you 😊

8. Nicole H says:

Each time I search for a meditation on a specialized subject, you have it covered! I can hardly believe it. You rock, Jason!!

9. Ninnie says:

I listened to this for the first time today, and tears would not stop streaming down my cheeks. I rarely cry at all, maybe like once a year. Lately I've been nothing but an anxious mess, and my mom has kept telling me to ground myself properly every day. Today I did it. And what ever anxiety or worry I had before doing this is now having a peaceful nap, and not poking my consciousness every minute and every second.

Thank you so much for an absolutely wonderful experience.

10. Good energy good backgroumd music good accent good intention 🙂 just perfect

11. What a brilliant way to find inner strength by becoming a tree and by being in a forrest of trees to realise you are not alone and are surrounded by others who experience what you do and are there for you always, like this online community of yours Jason. 🌳

12. marvelous ambience.. thankyou..

13. Nice visualisation, thanks

14. Tiedyed Owl says:

I loved this so much-thank you. I have a deep love for trees and this worked for me on so many levels. I hug trees all the time, and a few times saw me hugging myself as a tree and was able to send love to myself that way. Again, thank you.

15. I'd prefer less intellect n visualization… To me meditation is not to fantasize through imagination, just another distraction that keeps my mind going instead of settling into my physical n ether bodies

16. Manuel Mora says:

Thank you Jason that was a very beautiful guided meditation. (And it felt very quick). Will subscribe to your channel thank you !

17. Avira Wenn says:

Omg thank you. I can breathe again…

18. Alexis Senft says:

This was lovely. Thank you, Jason.

19. Blade says:

Thanks Jason this really helped me be at peace with my anxiety kept having anxiety attacks and this helped me feel more grounded. Thank you. 🙂 I did not realize how much stress I had built up till now. Ty. 🙂

20. OMG SO POWERFUL!!!! ❤☺☺🌲🌲🌹

21. Jason Stephenson, thank you so much for your soothing voice. This meditation let me create the ultimate release within my body. I was able to cry and release all worry and stress. What you do is truly remarkable. Thank you so much for your guidance. Have a blessed day. 🙏

22. That was so beautiful, thank you❤️

23. Thank you Jason. Thank you so much.

24. selma Goa says:

Well well Mr Jason Stephenson(what a sexy name) ! I like the modesty by which you present your precious present to the world, that honors you on top of all the gratitude and love I feel for you now ! But this meditation was amazing to me in so many ways, I have to say ! Not only because it's the best I have ever done since I have started doing daily youtube meditations(and I' ve tried many ), but it's the first time I feel so many emotions, so intensely..I can flow with my imagination with ease ! I can visualize, finally ! And it's still not the best thing I have to say about this outstanding experience I just had. But then it becomes too personnal, mystical and long to explain 😉
    well, in few words…A very blissful and extatic meditation.
    A truly healing and awakening moment also. Thank you so much.
    God bless you.
    Namaste.

25. I was on the grass , but as I was breathing in and out , instead of being feet on the ground , I was lifting of the ground,not far , but very calm floating. My heart chakra was fighting because of stress situation , but then I saw Angels .towards the end , my body felt heavy but relaxed , and then it was as if arms were around me , comforting me . Very nice , Thank you. I have a terrible habit of ungrounding so this made me feel good

26. James Allen says:

333k views. 333. I see you universe.

27. Susan Thomas says:

This helped a lot with my depression, thank you very much ❤️

28. Amberres 007 says:

Thank you!!!!

29. Thank you, Jason! This was just what I needed at this exact time. I am so thankful for you and your videos. You have really been an important part in helping me as I go deeper into my life's purpose with the meditations that you share here. I am forever grateful!

30. Karen Lacy says:

Thank you Jason! I don’t want to leave the orchard! Peace and blessings!

31. Wow, beautiful!

32. Wow, beautiful!

33. As a musician I’m usually turned off by New Age music but I was surprised that I really enjoyed the music on this meditation. Thank u

34. This was really nice and peaceful. Thank you.

35. Molly Mathew says:

36. Edwina Vesa says:

37. Than you, Jason!! Always new to learn !!

38. Mountain Man says:

That was beautiful. Wonderful soothing voice .

39. This visualisation/meditation literally just saved my life. Thank you 🙏🏻 ❤️❤️❤️

40. Thank you so much, Jason. My husband died this past year and, though I have stayed grounded through most of the chaos, I have had to be a major warrior and create a lot of boundaries of protection. It appears that Trump and some of my family members are all in need of learning to think of others. Thank goodness I have such great friends that have undergirded me during this time. I have felt strong enough, but my grief has had to take a backseat. Two of your grounding meditations have really brought me back to my Self and allow me some needed quiet time so my mind can rest and my body rejuvenate. I feel so comforted by your voice, words and music. You offer a deep healing space and I am soaking it up!! So much gratitude for your offerings to this rather bumpy world we live in.

41. Iyanna Smith says:

I listen to this everynight before i go to sleep!

42. Melissa Keck says:

Wow this just brought me back from a really heavy anxiety attack. Sincere gratitude. Thank you.

43. Loretta Bigg says:

Thank you, Jason, I appreciate all your videos as lifesavers.

44. Me plus God is the majority

45. Sonia M. says:

Beautiful. Only for me the music sound is too high! Pity

46. I suffer from depression ,seizures,and ptsd , anxiety. This is so helpful

47. united says:

4x longer please. could not get enough. too good

48. While meditating I have realised I don't trust myself. I don't know how to sort that out???!!!!