GUIDED MEDITATION – Blissful Inner Peace

This gentle guided meditation will ease you into a state of blissfully deep relaxation where you will experience inner peace.

……………………………………………………………….

If you enjoy our work and would like to support the channel, please consider purchasing one of our high-quality albums:

Alternatively, you can donate here: https://goo.gl/OoIjTI we very much appreciate any and all support.

……………………………………………………………….

Please subscribe to our channel (It’s Free). NEW VIDEOS every other Tuesday!
?Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/thehonestguys?sub_confirmation=1

We write and create high quality Guided Meditations videos that are freely viewable on YouTube. We have been creating these meditations since 2009.

The meditations were begun with one purpose: simply to try and help people. Every meditation is produced with genuine care and love for those people who use them, because we too have needed the kind of help our meditations are trying to offer others.

Our ethos is to be as all-inclusive and as neutral as possible. We have no religious or other affiliations and try to keep most of our meditations suitable for everyone. We always welcome comments, feedback & suggestions and actively engage with our subscribers via our Facebook page.
………………………………………….

Digital Downloads: A few places where you can purchase THG meditations.

iTunes: http://ow.ly/ApR4V
Amazon: http://tiny.cc/wc5qkx

Streaming on Spotify –
………………………………………….

Social media – Interact with us here:

Facebook: Our main THG community focused page. Interact on a daily basis.

Twitter: Reference place to keep up to date with THG.

Instagram: Behind the scenes photos of the THG team.

Website: Official website of ‘The Honest Guys’
…………………………………………..

Check out some of the other videos on this channel (over 300+ and counting!)

…………………………………………..

Check out the complete THG playlists here:

Samples of some of our playlists:

GUIDED MEDITATIONS
Feeling tired or stressed? Sit back, relax and let the gentle guiding voice take you into a profound and deep state of relaxation.

EPIC POWER-MEDITATIONS
Epic power meditations are a new form of meditation/visualisations using the amazing skills of some outstanding composers and musicians.

MIDDLE EARTH MEDITATIONS
Escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life with these guided retreats into Middle Earth. Each story averages around 18 minutes and is designed as a powerful and effective respite for the mind, from the stresses and strains of daily life. Each story is unique, with narration, music and ambient sound effects brought vividly to life within your own mind.

RELAXATION MUSIC & MEDITATION TOOLS
These videos are designed to be played in the background, to help with study, sleep and relaxation.

…………………………………………..

All music in this video by Rick Clarke

100%

guided meditation inner peace

1. Antinea Fry says:

I discovered honest guys meditation 2 years ago and I believe that they are really helpful and I say thank you.

2. tim ellis says:

Another beauty fellas,I'm completely hooked on these.

3. Hi THG 😀, I love your meditations. The visualizations are all nice, especially for sleep, but this one is special. You used a really good balance of guided verses and long “music-only” sections. The verse around the 16-minute mark is sort of weird, but that’s fine lol. My “sanctuary” is different every time, depending on my mood. Sometimes it involves my cats, sometimes it is futuristic and fast-paced, sometimes it is the very chair I’m reclining in. I never know what it will be until several minutes into the meditation, and often it changes throughout one session. I suppose the mind itself is a vast, multi-dimensional inner sanctuary if we allow it to be. Thank you so much for all your work here on YouTube, it has helped guide my state of mind and sanity tremendously through life this past year. 💚💚💚

4. Another great video! I am a fan! 🙂

5. I 've been struggling to focus on my books and this is helping me to calm down. I am less anxious and troubled. Thanks.

6. M C says:

Amazing. Never have I felt so relaxed. Thank you.😌

7. sandrina mn says:

Your meditations are very powerful. Every word is followed by appropriate music and emotion. The words are said with love and that makes them so powerful. Thank you 🍀🙏🏻💚🌏💙

8. I appreciate thy Being. Thank you for making the world a better place. BigBang love & light vibration to thee.

9. Thank you so much. Throughout the past year I have been on a downward spiral mentally of negative emotions. I used to be a self dependent working wife. but once I became a stay at home mom I started feeling useless financially and my mind was only thinking of all the negative things and of poor decisions I made in the past. The delete portion of this video has helped me so much, I replace it with all of the good memories I’ve had the past years which brings me joy. It’s crazy how our minds are overtaken by negativity so easily.. I just started listening to you guys a couple of days now and I couldn’t be more thankful.

10. Karm Gill says:

This is so good.im feeling so relaxed you guys are brilliant.❤️❤️

11. Mister Jones says:

I wasn’t able to clear my mind until the last minute of the meditation 🧘‍♀️

12. Oi if anyone from Game of Life is watching this, hello.

13. Phil Marsh says:

I so wish I could persuade my wife to listen to these. I find I rarely worry or stress about things now, after a few years listening to you guys. This is very nice “zone out” time. Thanks again 👍

14. NeuHai says:

It was the most sensational meditation music with my mom.

15. Lisa Gibson says:

Thanks 🌸

16. This meditation was soo touching i was in happy tears while practicing it🌼 really grateful

17. This was amazing I was.asleep 2 minutes in and I have been experiencing a lot of difficulty falling asleep because of anxiety.

18. Lilian Flynn says:

I could listen to this special meditation EVERY night and will NEVER tire of it .. this is my very favourite one . .just shared with my son …I am hoping he will appreciate it as much as I do

19. every time i meditate, i start to see weird moving colors and lights behind my eyes and it distracts me. my eyes are completely shut. but when i open them, i still see moving shapes and colors. what’s up with that, do you know?

20. Please don't say find a comfy position my body naturally does and when you say that I feel uncomfortable great vid tho

21. Dark Dreams says:

I have no words to express what I felt. The peace I experienced is like nothing I have felt before. Thank you so vry much.

22. Coon Booger says:

God I love y'all idk how much this means to u but u help so many people including myself everyday and I jus love your channel

23. Thank you so much for this!