Daily Calm | 10 Minute Mindfulness Meditation | Present

Tamara Levitt guides this 10 Minute Mindfulness Meditation.

A every day meditation apply helps with lessening anxiousness, fear and stress, whereas enhancing vanity and self-acceptance. It additionally improves resilience in opposition to uncertainty and adversity.

There’s a great deal of of scientifically confirmed meditation advantages together with enhancing psychological energy, focus, higher decision-making and drawback fixing – all of that are paramount to reaching success on the entrepreneurial journey.

Be a part of us for this Day by day Calm meditation on the facility of being current. The Day by day Calm is a novel mixture of meditation and inspiration on a regular basis launched on our iOS and Android app.

guided meditation calm

1. RED GRIM says:

Can’t believe people don’t use this more and leave a like

2. Mr. Allen says:

Oh my God yes a worm fire sound

3. Kel Leigh says:

Wonderful meditation 🧡 thank you so much 💜🥰

4. Its so true, Ive noticed that I stop breathing or hold my breath alot. Thank you.

5. catashtrophe says:

didn't realise there was a fire going and thought the sound was someone cutting their fingernails

6. Ste Woolley says:

So helpful 🙏🏼 namastey

7. Josh Dolphin says:

My favorite daily calm vid by far, so far. The kindling fire, and the lengthy spaces between text 👌👍👍. Very soothing indeed.

8. Artemis Fowl says:

Lovely, thanks for this.

9. Snow F says:

I wish I could get the audio for that fire sound–it's a very gentle 🔥

10. navjot turna says:

11. I am so appreciative of these meditations with Tamara until I can resubscribe. Thank you so much! ✨✨

12. I was feeling anxious, but this meditation make me brand new again so thank to this medítation and Peace and Love to you 🌼🌷🍞🌸🍁 and everybody in the world

13. Hamza Ahmed says:

Very Relaxing

14. Definitely my favourite after revisiting to meditate during these difficult times. Thank you

15. I love the fireplace meditations. Sooth’s me everytime Thank you for for this. 😌💜

16. Nick S. says:

I absolutely love these 10-minute meditations; they are truly the best guided meditations I've ever tried. I do wish there were more than 9 on YouTube, though — or that the app didn't cost $70 a year. That's prohibitive for me and for many others, I daresay, especially during the coronavirus pandemic and consequent unemployment — which, of course, is exactly when we need more meditation.

17. Doug G says:

You're a very important part of each day now for me Tamara. Love my Calm meditation.

18. ok so im a little stoned right now but i just want to say that doing mediation right now i felt this surge of happinies i havnt felt in years due to deppresion i actually feel like i can improve my life and live happinly. thank you so much for this video.

19. Thank you for this session. 🙂

20. I don't know why, but the fire cackling sound makes me feel warm and comfortable. A homey feeling…

21. I burst into tears when you said that we don't have the power to change the past….I'm really struggling with this. Thanks for causing a reaction, finally!

22. Life Musings says:

I have started adding a few insights about awareness, mindfulness and meditation on my channel. All these insights will help get better clarity and motivate you on the path of meditation. Thank you.

23. Kayachlata says:

I've been really struggling with anxiety because of my past, I feel that everyday I do these, I'm gaining more control of my life. Thank you.

24. Oh my goodness. I really needed to hear that. 😊

25. Being new to meditation I am feeling a sense of release that I did not know existed. I just started this practice since the COVID-19 Pandemic and will continue for ever. Thank you Tamara and CALM….

26. oliver tite says:

Thank you really connected with this meditation, perfect start to the day 🙌

27. Thank you so much for this. Needed this today.

28. Rosi nava says:

29. Naveen Kumar says:

I had this session Sunday morning after my morning excercise and I am feeling so relaxed, fresh and calm. Thanks for this wonderful experience.

30. Howard Jaffe says:

I find these 10 minutes meditations very helpful in this difficult, stressful time. The only thing that annoys me are the quotes at the end. We have no idea who the person is that you are quoting, so why should it be meaningful?

31. Dear, Tamara Levitt
    Today I learned letting go isn’t about having the courage to release the past, it’s about having the wisdom to embrace the present. Don’t let the past cover your future, and yes I did learn the quote!

-Your faithful student, Makayla Bentubo