Cultivate Joy and Happiness: 20 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation

Thank you for joining me today for this 20-minute guided mindfulness meditation to cultivate joy and happiness. Although it may not always feel like it, joy can be your choice rather than a condition of if something happens or if you get something, then you experience joy.

For today, let go of the “I’ll be happy when…” mindset. See your joy as available to you just on the other side of a door, you simply need to open it and let joy into your heart. Today, bring joy intentionally into your world and heart. Find ease in stressful or challenging times and spread joy to your loved ones and around the world.

We hope you enjoy!
Headphones recommended for optimal experience.
Do not listen while driving.

Meditation written and read by Sara Raymond
Music Credit: Heart Meditation by Chris Collins

💜I invite you to make yourself comfortable . . . here at The Mindful Movement, we are an oasis where you can come to tap into your inner peace, positive mindset, and the ability for self-healing.

💜Get to know the Mindful Movement: https://youtu.be/F-W3SFUUq4o

💜 If you are new here, consider some of these videos to see what we offer: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQACBUblTbXhNnCkDyPJR-ARPncziUPy

🧘 Looking for stress and anxiety relief, check out these practices: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQACBUblTbXq4nguneZl7GcxsdhveawY

💜 Looking for relief from chronic pain, check out these healing practices: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQACBUblTbVFNy1VGe6V-ECJR_sTuyHh

😍 Are you living the life of your dreams? Are you happy with your life and the direction you are going?

If you would like to:

~Design your dream life and clarify your values

~Begin to develop positive habits and live intentionally

~Connect with your authentic self and let go of resistance

💜Check out our free Guided Visualization to Design your Dream Life. Click here to access the visualization and get the journal exercise to go with it: http://themindfulmovement.com/get-free-guided-visualization/

🙏 Let us know what you think and if you have any requests for more meditation or movement videos. Thank you for watching. Don’t forget to subscribe and share. Your support helps us make more videos.

🙏 The Mindful Movement is happy to provide these meditations, podcasts, and videos free of charge. We don’t ask for anything in return but if you wish to make a donation, please know that whatever you offer will be received with much gratitude. http://themindfulmovement.com/donations/

💜Connect with The Mindful Movement community of like-minded people on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/themindfulmovementpodcast/

And on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/themindfulmovementpodcast/
💜

guided meditation happiness

1. Exactly the meditation I was looking for. Love it ❤️

2. Love this received nothing but joy

3. Ram says:

how helpful thank you!

4. Josh says:

Thanks!

5. Beautiful meditation! Thank you so much for sharing. Cheers!

6. What is different here, Sara's voice sounds different?

7. Iman says:

Your work is inspiring! I love listening to your work! Beautifully done!

8. Darin says:

I do not have such person in my life.. this could not help me, rather reminded me of my sorrows and loneliness 🙁

9. Fiona Patten says:

Thank you for this wonderful meditation. I loved that it focused on others as well as myself and spreading my joy in a simple way, throughout my body and throughout the world. Thank you.

10. Jefferson says:

Your meditations are incredibly moving and although this was for joy, I found myself tearing up more than usual. I have not started meditation until a few weeks ago at age 23 and I can see it beginning to change who I am as a person for the better. I believe we can begin at any age and if everyone practiced meditation, the world would be a much better place to live in. Love to all ❤.

11. Loved this one!

12. Cathy Bishop says:

This is the perfect meditation for one of my clients focusing on keeping out the Winter blues! Thank you!

13. This is a sweet and perfect meditation. Thank you for being there!

14. Your meditations are always soothing for me and help very much 💜💎

15. Lee Baxter says:

That was beautiful. My thought was of my mother. She's a two time cancer survivor. I lived with her and took care of her from 2015 – 2018. We had so many great times and we laughed with each other everyday. I get to see her this weekend, first time since Christmas. I am so thankful for our friendship. I am truly blessed. This meditation brought tears of joy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Much love

16. Wonderful 😊😊😊

17. So grateful to you, your soothing voice, your guided meditations. Thank you.

18. Thank you for another wonderful, heartfelt guided meditation!

19. Krystle says:

I love your videos. This gives me tingles all over every time. I lost my husband I was the one who found him it was very traumatic and I have PTSD & get panic attacks all from it. So I started meditating and your channel was 1st one I found. They have helped me so much I rarely have a panic attack now & when I have an episode from my PTSD I turn on 1 of your vudeos and it calms me down. Thank you! You will never know how much your videos have helped me 💖💞

20. MM meditations are always wonderful. Sarah's voice is amazing for just this purpose! TY.

21. Can't thank you enough

22. Jaunty Tunes says:

Was certainly crying but it was a joyful cry. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

23. Beautifully choreographd. Thnku very much with gratitude.

24. Beauty20ify says:

Thank you creating and sharing this! May many blessings come your way!!

25. Ari Chaco says:

excellent, calming and effective. thank you for providing such a beautiful guided meditation 🙂

26. Thanks ever so much for this wonderful meditation. Most grateful.

27. Cutiepanda36 says:

28. Mizna Saad says:

thank you for the meditation but it wouldve been a better experience for me if u didnt center the whole purpose of this meditation on "another person" i literally couldnt find a person in mind. which was a struggle to be honest continuouing this meditation. just a thought i wanted to share.. thanks

29. Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.

30. It would be better if this meditation would be seperated in two meditations to focus on joy of 1) a relationship and 2) a particular life experience

31. Thanks Sarah! Namaste 🙏🏼

32. Can you listen to this at night? Or is there a sleep meditation that would go with this?

33. Thank you, for this guided meditation Sara Raymond. May you and your dear ones experience happiness, joy and abundance.

34. Love this meditation. Thank you!

35. Jimmy Stucki says:

I live your voice and subtlety of your direction. You guys are one of my favorite meditation
    Guides. I’m so happy I found you!!🙏🏻

36. Kat Druid says:

Felt the door open and the sunlight of joy come streaming in. Thank you for reminding me how easy it is!!

37. Thanks so much for your videos. My thought was with a friends mother who has been feeling very low lately. This is such a positive meditation and very calming

38. Jonny Dart says:

39. Nancy McKain says:

Thank you, I'm joyful today! 🤗🥰

40. F.M. Radzai says:

Felt no joyful ness. The voice is so slow and flat. There is no energy in this

41. Raised my vibrations for sure thank you so much 😊

42. Thank you and may your joy continue to grow through These videos,. Gratitude.

43. I was hoping to cultivate joy and happiness, instead I spent half the meditation thinking about my dead dog :/