Anxiety Stomach Problems – Meditation for DIGESTION

Are you tired of your nervous stomach wrecking your life? Or, do you hold tension in your stomach from anxiety? You can learn how to relax your stomach with this guided meditation for digestion.

This meditation will help you release the grip on your stomach muscles and allow your entire body to relax.

The body naturally holds tension, and we all have certain tension hotspots in common where you are unconsciously holding tension. The stomach is one of the worst offenders. It’s not possible to avoid stress in life. But you can do something about how it affects your body. This tension release exercise will teach you how to relax your stomach naturally, relieve anxiety and stomach problems, and get rid of nervous stomach. Stress can make your stomach hurt. But if you can learn to release the abdominal tension you can feel more control over the sensations.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome can be aggravated by stress so this can also be used as an IBS meditation. I have a newer meditation specifically for IBS pain here: https://youtu.be/bQAAVa8LpYI

#IBS #anxiety #stress

❤ Clare
Disclaimer: This information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health condition or disease and is not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician or healthcare provider.

Generation Calm is where you can become a master at reducing your stress and anxiety naturally in your own time, so you can keep your body and mind feeling great. Remember to hit the LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE for a new video every week @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs-LV59tc9BrQMLSOoNDzg?view_as=subscriber?sub_confirmation=1

Music
The Stargazer
Rebecca Reads Recordings

guided meditation exercise

1. urbanmanc says:

Thanks for this, you have a wonderful calming voice, the pace was perfect, you deserve many more subscribers 💕

2. How many days it should do

3. I have Gerd, acid reflux wich gives me inflammation in the stomach and through out the years I've developed more anger issues it can be something small and I get really angry so i have to force myself to calm down. I grew up in a violent environment and also was bullied as a kid so as I grew older I learned to handle things with violence but what makes it more complicated is that I used to be shy and antisocial I was a very nervous kid and all I cared about was peace. A part of me hasn't fully let go of that kid so when I'm angry I experience anxiety and it affects my stomach greatly I've changed a lot but at times it still gives me a challenge I wonder if there is some type of meditation skill that could help me with this because It really does slow my healing process.

4. kaal Bhairav says:

Thanks a lot.
    Amazing..

5. Miko says:

I can’t say I’m 100% fine right after this video but it relieved so much stress I feel so much better now. Thank you so much.

6. Nina L.R. says:

So helpful and relaxing. Thank you so much.

7. Yung Lex 432 says:

0:30 no, thank you 🙏 😊

8. Rema pereira says:

Can i do this after meals also?please advice

9. CVM SRINIVAS says:

Excellent video, thank you so much, this video soothened my stomach, please make a video for tiredness for getting physical body strength

10. m how says:

Wierd, been having horrid issues….but realized during this meditation, I havent been walking the shore…
    ..wow……will start back in a.m.
    5.5.2020

11. Rachel Leon says:

Thank you so much. I've had severe anxiety for the past 5 years that always goes straight to my stomach, leaving me staying up all throughout the night with my whole body shaking and gagging if a stressful situation comes my way. This really helped my stomach to stop turning and for me to breathe better again.

12. FreeChill says:

I have been suffering from IBS since 9 years. It is 04:43 a.m I am suffering .. desperately I went to youtube to seek any relaxing meditation. Somehow I came across your video. And miraculously I feel much better. I dont have enough words to thank you. Your really made my gut feels much better. Thank you so much.

13. Baris VC says:

This has helped me so much! Thank you very much!!!

14. For over stressing due to my personal problems I developed chronic stomach pain for 3 months , doctor did all possible tests and concluded i am getting pain due to anxiety and stress . I have lost all hopes on my life the pain pushes me to depression I can’t concentrate on anything . I found your channel Il start doing it daily hope it helps . Thanks

15. Im nervous about alot of things.. but this.. this is amazing pls do more like it, i feel amazing now. I will watch this video everytime in stressed or mad lbowing itll end well. Thank You😁❤

16. LunaMoon says:

17. This is my 4th time watching this video and every single time it calmed down the pain in my stomach, thank you.

18. Generation Calm is my favorite series. It has provided the most help for my anxiety disorder.

19. CarmelEdu says:

My stomach hurts and feels weird when ithink about someone who made me cry till my eyes were red. Is that anxiety or something else?

20. Ros says:

Thank you so much :), I laughed a bit when you said hang in your tummy! But I really liked the feeling, I really needed that. Subscribed and spreading the energy! Good work

21. I always use this sound when I have high stomach pain throught back and it always helped me

22. rosa head says:

What an AWESOME meditation!

23. Emma Maples says:

actually started crying

24. Emma Maples says:

I have to put my arms under my lower back for my stomach to relax. Wonder what that is?

25. Prachi Mehra says:

This was my first time listening to you, and it felt so surreal and great! This definitely helped me calm myself down, and I feel so refreshed! Hope you have a great day, thank you! ❤️

26. Your voise it's so calm,so natural, but in the same time like an Angel,my stress was so painful so bad…you help me to lose this pain so quickly, thnx you you are amazing😇😉😉😉😉this is like Magic pill you are gorgeous ❤❤❤❤❤

27. Hi there. Thank you for this, this whole pandemic thing has given me gastritis due to anxiety. I felt more relaxed listening to this. And i intend to do this again until it is completely gone. I've been on medication for 5 days already. And that pain on the upper part of the belly button is just making me anxious even more. Just a never ending cycle. Anxiety from Pandemic results to gastritis. And gastritis that's not going away results to more anxiety because of the pain felt from gastritis. ☹️☹️☹️

28. Your voice is very pleasant ,you relaxed me alot.Thank you 💓💓💓

29. BlueSky says:

Hi Clare.. Thank you for your lovely videos, they are so much relaxing, calming and soothing 🙏😊 I wanted to ask, why is it that at times when I’m listing to this video (or any other videos of yours) and I’m so much focused and start to really get relaxed, I start feeling that I’m getting in to a different state of mind as if I’m being hypnotized or something or losing control over my brain (if I can say that). When I get to this point, I just open my eyes (out of fear/panic?). Is this something normal to experience?

30. Abdul says:

You made me sleep, it felt like my mom run fingers in my hair and the whole tension is gone.

31. MsBoxtet says:

It's absolutely amazing the difference your meditations make to the tightness I hold in my stomach due to anxiety. I can actually feel the warmth and muscles relaxing. Thank you for giving me the means to help calm myself, and my symptoms. For the first time since my anxiety started, I don't feel like I've a stone in my stomach every waking minute. Thank you 😘

32. Thank you so much for this it helps me every night as I suffer from tension in my stomach muscles and chest due to anxiety. I don’t actually have digestive problems but I suffer from a raised heart rate allot of the time stomach tension and panic attacks but you have helped me alot

33. Kiara Kiara says:

Is this why when I’m stressed or worried my stomach hurts really bad??

34. Thank you I am grateful for this moment to relax namaste 🙏🏽

35. Nica. Lalala says:

Oh wow! This was so good! thankyou! I have chronic anxiety and digestion issues. My tummy started girgling and working!!! Im so grateful thankyou! I will use this meditation reguarly now!

36. m says:

thank you for this, you are truly an angel. i’ve been anxious a lot recently and this helped me relax. i feel much better and i know that i will get better too. i get stomach cramps and nausea from it ;(